Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? (21800 Views)

Why Do People Eat This Kind Of Egg / Lady Shocked After Discovering "Puff-Puff' Inside An Egg Roll In Lagos / Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Azazyel: 4:33pm On Feb 26
It's 300naira here in Lagos
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Kinzo0917(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26
Jewessgratitud3:
The last time I bought it, it was 250 so I stopped because it wasn't making any good financial sense to me. I then decided to make mine at home but ended up wasting it cos after having one large size, I was fed up. I kept the remaining five but couldn't resist the temptation of the eggs. That was how I removed and ate all the eggs leaving the dough which I later threw away because I was tired. It was very delicious and milky o but I don't know why anything I prepare myself dey quick tire me. undecided

See how much it cost me to make five Large egg rolls.

Half derica Flour -. 400
Sachet powder milk 100
One milk cup of sugar. 300. ( Didn't use all)
Powder Nut meg. 100
Veg oil. Half bottle 600
5 small sized eggs. 650
I had baking powder at home.

Making it a total of 2150 naira that I spent but could only eat one dough because I made them very large; not intentional though because the balls were small when I rolled them only for it to get to the fire and start rising beyond control shocked grin.

The thing pained me because it was too sweet but my mouth no gree accept am again. For now if I see egg rolls on the road I get full immediately. So that craving is gone for good grin.

The prices of those items has drastically changed ooo

But instead of you throwing dem away, you could have given it to those around you who don't have food to eat na

Most times, we don't enjoy wat we prepare ourselves. Is not like what we buy aside taste better than what we prepare ourselves

Maybe d aroma of what we prepare ourselves get us filled already

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by PointZerom: 4:35pm On Feb 26
RepoMan007:
I am sure the madness is what is closing business across the world.
Pained loser!

See this one.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Quebec91(m): 4:37pm On Feb 26
cheesy
BBIA:

Hookup is going well. cool
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by NaijaCover(m): 4:37pm On Feb 26
N50 In my Side
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by daneni1(m): 4:37pm On Feb 26
EnemyofGod2:
Living in pH now is like living hellfire,This life no Ballance oo,
Egg roll that we use to buy 100 naira before,
I went to buy it today, then tell me said that one is 600 naira hmm I no fit talk πŸ™†πŸ™†

What's paining me is that you can see the egg inside the egg roll .

So nairalander, how much is egg roll in your area ?

N300, here in Lagos.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by faceland: 4:37pm On Feb 26
Onyiridike:

Idiot!
Stop the blind comparison. Show me were you are doing better than other countries of the world in terms of:
Education
Health care
Employment and
Infrastructure

You sit at the comfort of your room and assume that every other countries are facing similar challenges.

The life of a prisoner in US is more valuable than yours.

Deluded little mug!

Apart form the rape, I would be happy to pay 5k a night to sleep in a US prison especially with the constant electricity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by BigCowHornn: 4:37pm On Feb 26
Jewessgratitud3:

I thought of it but then again I thought the parents will not be happy if they discovered it was egg rolls but the eggs are missing . So I trashed it.

Correct
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Urgent1Million: 4:37pm On Feb 26
You are lucky that it has a full egg.
Here in Lagos, some people put half egg then use small pomo support am inside.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by BBIA: 4:37pm On Feb 26
Ensa777:
No more egg rolls cos ppl shout when they hear the price.
So it's either you buy buns and then go and buy the egg separate then combine grin

This renewed hope is 🀣

reminds me of my Sweetbuns kiss

2 buns on the chest and a meat-pie in between the legs kiss
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Kinzo0917(m): 4:38pm On Feb 26
KanielOutis92:
I mean, 600 naira? I was quite surprise when the Op said that. I bought yesterday, and it was 300 like you mentioned

Egg πŸ₯š price has increase it oo. But I don't think egg roll is above 400 in abuja. Though , it depends on the area sha

In kubwa fct, is between 300 to 400
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Katcall: 4:40pm On Feb 26
Jewessgratitud3:
The last time I bought it, it was 250 so I stopped because it wasn't making any good financial sense to me. I then decided to make mine at home but ended up wasting it cos after having one large size, I was fed up. I kept the remaining five but couldn't resist the temptation of the eggs. That was how I removed and ate all the eggs leaving the dough which I later threw away because I was tired. It was very delicious and milky o but I don't know why anything I prepare myself dey quick tire me. undecided

Half derica Flour -. 400
Sachet powder milk 100
Powder Nut meg. 100
Veg oil. Half bottle 600
5 small sized eggs. 650

Making it a total of 2150 naira that I spent but could only eat one dough because I made them very large; not intentional though because the balls were small when I rolled them only for it to get to the fire and start rising beyond control shocked grin.

The thing pained me because it was too sweet but my mouth no gree accept am again. For now if I see egg rolls on the road I get full immediately. So that craving is gone for good grin.

make I cum sleep with you for your house. Only you can't be eating when i can fertilize those eggs of yours and raise a family
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by stagger: 4:41pm On Feb 26
I went to ColdStone the other day with my better half and we wanted to get our usual cup with three flavours, only to be told that the price was now more than N7,000. Something I used to buy N4,600. Even the cup with one flavour is now N5,000.

What? Absolute nonsense. We just stormed out of the place in anger.

Na so I go buy the regular FANMilk product for N3,700. The one I posted some days back that is now half size.

I have resolved not to eat ice cream more than 4 times a year. I have already done it twice.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by haphizz57(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26
Dis past saturday i bought for my son #350. Very small asf

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by WantsandMore: 4:43pm On Feb 26
Jewessgratitud3:

Half derica Flour -. 400
Sachet powder milk 100
Powder Nut meg. 100
Veg oil. Half bottle 600
5 small sized eggs. 650

You for do small charity nah
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Typing: 4:45pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
Biko, easy with your lies, Nigeria isn’t that bad for egg roll to be sold for #600 undecided

I bought egg roll and sprite on Thursday here.

Egg roll is #350 in my area, then sprite is #300.

Egg roll is 750 here in Onitsha
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by JoeEeL(m): 4:45pm On Feb 26
UNA NO BE BIAFRA NA?

REMEMBER THOSE BOASTS ON HOW WIKE "CRUSH" IPOB ABI?

THIS ONE-NIGERIA GO FIT UNA LIKE SUIT AND TIE, NO BE LIE. cheesy cheesy
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by PastorOlokonla: 4:46pm On Feb 26
EnemyofGod2:
Living in pH now is like living hellfire,This life no Ballance oo,
Egg roll that we use to buy 100 naira before,
I went to buy it today, then tell me said that one is 600 naira hmm I no fit talk πŸ™†πŸ™†

What's paining me is that you can see the egg inside the egg roll .

So nairalander, how much is egg roll in your area ?

You are very lucky to be living in a "smart city" like PH.

Thank God for Wike!

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Focusmind: 4:47pm On Feb 26
I still buy for my kids. I don't take it because of high fat content, both in the roll and eggs itself. It goes for N300 in my place. Give my kids this with hollandaise yoghurt, you have done the best thing for them.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Incredible128: 4:47pm On Feb 26
The thing I'm just happy about is, u'll finish typing this and still go out to the market and complain too about the price of things πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
RepoMan007:
Pained loser!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Incredible128: 4:48pm On Feb 26
The thing I'm just happy about is, u'll finish typing this and still go out to the market and complain too about the price of things πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚; even winner dey face the same heatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
RepoMan007:
Pained loser!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Princeton92(m): 4:48pm On Feb 26
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by serverconnect(m): 4:48pm On Feb 26
N300
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by tollyboy5(m): 4:49pm On Feb 26
RepoMan007:
Pained loser!
Abeg Abeg, no use the world defend incompetency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Parrot69: 4:49pm On Feb 26
RepoMan007:
Been long since I "zhop dat tin o". Back then it was N100 for a buttery 'n creamy tasting one. That thing and zobo was heavenly.

God 'safe' us.
E don they when poverty started dealing with you o
Eh yah...
Very soon na your spit U go dey drink
Emilokan mugu.

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Didijiji: 4:49pm On Feb 26
RepoMan007:
Pained loser!
Stop displaying your generational stupidity om this forum

where are the businesses closing?

mumu

I can guess your tribe

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by motionarena: 4:49pm On Feb 26
350 I bought yesterday.

I shock
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Kinzo0917(m): 4:49pm On Feb 26
RepoMan007:
The loans we are repaying with our usual oil money was incurred by someone and used to build rails to one black arab colony like that. The projects can't generate any funds and so we have to gather our oyel earning to repay. Same way the oil.money of 50 years ago was used to develop regions that still can't pay taxes today. Tinubu inherited a messes up system and it will be unfair to expect silly miracles from him.

As for me, I love Tinubu so much. It pains me so much that he is facing this challenges.Challenges and trap put In place for him by Buhari. I really feel for him and expecially his good and beloved wife

But dat does not mean we should shy away from the truth that it is well with Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

People can't hardly eat. Yesterday, a young guy stood by a bakery begging me to buy him bread. Even girls beg openly beg this days

Guy , nigerians are suffering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Barteze: 4:52pm On Feb 26
Jewessgratitud3:

Half derica Flour -. 400
Sachet powder milk 100
Powder Nut meg. 100
Veg oil. Half bottle 600
5 small sized eggs. 650

See how selfishness make some people lose business opportunities. You could have given the remaining ones to your neighbours for free and if they like it you can sell subsequent ones to them.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by tiswell(m): 4:53pm On Feb 26
KanielOutis92:
I mean, 600 naira? I was quite surprise when the Op said that. I bought yesterday, and it was 300 like you mentioned
location differs,op,said ph.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by ObalendeCMS: 4:55pm On Feb 26
will you come make some for me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Cook Efo Riro With Step By Step Guide (Photos, Video) / Beans Lovers / What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.