Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? (21681 Views)

Why Do People Eat This Kind Of Egg / Lady Shocked After Discovering "Puff-Puff' Inside An Egg Roll In Lagos / Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Swanzi(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26
So Nigerians do eat egg behaving as if u don't et egg
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Kinzo0917(m): 6:47pm On Feb 26
Scholace:
I'm sick and tired of this my Yoruba people seriously. If you talk to them, they will think you're from the south east. People like fearyourcreator, yarimo and other Ronus. I don't understand some of these people. I wonder how we share the same language with them. Very wicked and heartless set of people

It is damn so annoying

Most of us shy away from the truth when it is very glaring

We all wish Tinubu to succeed, but at d moment, things are difficult for most nigerians

Let put aside other basic needs and focus on food . People are finding it hard to feed themselves .. eating twice a day now is a miracle.

Me weh dey talk now, my gas β›½ don finish. Na just once I don chop 2day. I ve only 3k left in my account
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by goldmatrix(m): 6:52pm On Feb 26
U see roll, you no chop pass U dey find egg inside? You must be APC supporter I Iearnt na only dem dey buy rice 38k/bag
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Hanndye: 6:54pm On Feb 26
RepoMan007:
Been long since I "zhop dat tin o". Back then it was N100 for a buttery 'n creamy tasting one. That thing and zobo was heavenly.

God 'safe' us.
N100 ke, you no talk of N50 during Jonathan (Goodluck) days. That year I eat am wella like I knew apc was coming, as well as sardines. But look at it now they are, at least for the common man. Last time I had it, it was N300, about 3 weeks now. But OP could not be far from the truth the way prices are increasing these days. May God help us.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by WantsandMore: 6:56pm On Feb 26
Jewessgratitud3:

E no good make I give that kind thing out. My conscience will not allow me.

I tell you say na who I go stay with be my problem?
I mean when made them fresh. Give some out, keep some. Wasting 2k+ no fresh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Jewessgratitud3: 7:10pm On Feb 26
Bobage16:
lol omoh even me o, if I'm hungry and I cook, na one plate I fit chop, even if the food sweet, but if na another pesin cook am, i fit just de chop de go

That was exactly what happened. If you see how I been dey throwway money dey buy egg rolls all this while. I make am now e come taya me cheesy
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by VaginaAcademic: 7:16pm On Feb 26
I just bought this evening 400
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Joemavel(m): 7:18pm On Feb 26
Tallesty1:
You guys tend to exaggerate things.

Someone said the other day that Hungry Woman Indomie is now 800, I had to call my supplier to see if I was selling at a loss, and it turned out to be a lie

Make unah take am easy abeg.
What are you saying? I bought hungryman on Thursday for 800h
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Emeka71(m): 7:19pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
Biko, easy with your lies, Nigeria isn’t that bad for egg roll to be sold for #600 undecided

I bought egg roll and sprite on Thursday here.

Egg roll is #350 in my area, then sprite is #300.
Egg-roll is N300 at Orhuwhorun.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by blowjohn(m): 7:28pm On Feb 26
faceland:

Certainly not hamburger but some other form of burger.

That is my lunch many time (small but it taste like real food). Since they no increase price, I just thankfully keep quiet.... And dogs can smell it 1km away so they might station for their bribe.

The bread they use is 500 in outside stores

Hmm.. Strange.
Well eat and enjoy

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by blowjohn(m): 7:29pm On Feb 26
phorget:

Still dey dia dey correct grammar, hungry never touch you.

Scotch egg make sense
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by chiefolododo(m): 8:34pm On Feb 26
KanielOutis92:
I mean, 600 naira? I was quite surprise when the Op said that. I bought yesterday, and it was 300 like you mentioned
check the egg that is in the roll, make it's snake's egg
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Whitelion07(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26
Jewessgratitud3:
The last time I bought it, it was 250 so I stopped because it wasn't making any good financial sense to me. I then decided to make mine at home but ended up wasting it cos after having one large size, I was fed up. I kept the remaining five but couldn't resist the temptation of the eggs. That was how I removed and ate all the eggs leaving the dough which I later threw away because I was tired. It was very delicious and milky o but I don't know why anything I prepare myself dey quick tire me. undecided

See how much it cost me to make five Large egg rolls.

Half derica Flour -. 400
Sachet powder milk 100
One milk cup of sugar. 300. ( Didn't use all)
Powder Nut meg. 100
Veg oil. Half bottle 600
5 small sized eggs. 650
I had baking powder at home.

Making it a total of 2150 naira that I spent but could only eat one dough because I made them very large; not intentional though because the balls were small when I rolled them only for it to get to the fire and start rising beyond control shocked grin.

The thing pained me because it was too sweet but my mouth no gree accept am again. For now if I see egg rolls on the road I get full immediately. So that craving is gone for good grin.

so there is love in sharing no Dey ur dictionary.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by PerfectJUSTICE: 8:54pm On Feb 26
Jewessgratitud3:
The last time I bought it, it was 250 so I stopped because it wasn't making any good financial sense to me. I then decided to make mine at home but ended up wasting it cos after having one large size, I was fed up. I kept the remaining five but couldn't resist the temptation of the eggs. That was how I removed and ate all the eggs leaving the dough which I later threw away because I was tired. It was very delicious and milky o but I don't know why anything I prepare myself dey quick tire me. undecided

Half derica Flour -. 400
Sachet powder milk 100
Powder Nut meg. 100
Veg oil. Half bottle 600
5 small sized eggs. 650

Making it a total of 2150 naira that I spent but could only eat one dough because I made them very large; not intentional though because the balls were small when I rolled them only for it to get to the fire and start rising beyond control shocked grin.

The thing pained me because it was too sweet but my mouth no gree accept am again. For now if I see egg rolls on the road I get full immediately. So that craving is gone for good grin.

You are stingy. You threw them away. You couldn't share with your neighbors.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Emekayoung(m): 8:59pm On Feb 26
Why should i buy that rubbish for 600 naira? Even the 300 naira they are selling it in my area is really painting me.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Niel77: 9:18pm On Feb 26
Even where I work buns is now #100
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by lovelyee: 9:20pm On Feb 26
[quote author=EnemyofGod2 post=128618671]Living in pH now is like living hellfire,This life no Ballance oo,
Egg roll that we use to buy 100 naira before,
I went to buy it today, then tell me said that one is 600 naira hmm I no fit talk
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Cromagnon: 9:54pm On Feb 26
EbolaTinubu:
500 in Abuja

E no go better for anybody still supporting this madness
do you farm or do anything productive? Then you're among the supporters?
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by OctavianAC(m): 9:54pm On Feb 26
Edipet:
You no go ask for better thing. Egg roll na food?
Because of the protein content of egg, egg roll is one of the best snack that can supply you with the nourishment your body needs to stay connected with your soul and spirit.

Unfortunately, the price has gone so high. On my way one of those day from Ughelli to Port Harcourt, I bought one and was very angry because of the price and the worst of it all was that egg the inside was like pigeon's egg that it's white has been removed. I can't even remember the exact price again but I can remembered that I wasn't happy about the price.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Silentgroper(m): 10:06pm On Feb 26
blowjohn:
I eat scotch egg not egg roll.
And it's 500 naira
it is practically the same thing..

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Silentgroper(m): 10:10pm On Feb 26
faceland:
It is about 300 to 250 (and it is fresh daily ... hardly reach 4pm before it is finished)

600 for egg roll is not worth it. It is robbery... Hand burger that contains balanced diet; vegetable, meat and even cheese 500 naira.
what is hand burger ??

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Emekuz256(m): 10:17pm On Feb 26
PH is not for monthly salary earners .my guy wey dey stay for there , dey tell me sey pure water one sachet @50 naira , I shocked no b small how much go kom b oda consumable commodities if pure water sachet sells @ 50 naira per sachet
EnemyofGod2:
Living in pH now is like living hellfire,This life no Ballance oo,
Egg roll that we use to buy 100 naira before,
I went to buy it today, then tell me said that one is 600 naira hmm I no fit talk πŸ™†πŸ™†

What's paining me is that you can see the egg inside the egg roll .

So nairalander, how much is egg roll in your area ?
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Silentgroper(m): 10:21pm On Feb 26
tiswell:
location differs,op,said ph.
I'm the sausage, meat pie type not the eggroll type .. buy since meat pie no wan dey get joy again na chicken pie be our beloved nw ..

Me and chicken pie be like suit and tie

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Emekuz256(m): 10:22pm On Feb 26
It sells for 250 naira in most shops , while for mini shopping stores 300 naira in my area . Who go buy egg raw @500 from local shops. They go chop am finish by demsefs.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by G00dharddick: 10:22pm On Feb 26
Tallesty1:
You guys tend to exaggerate things.

Someone said the other day that Hungry Woman Indomie is now 800, I had to call my supplier to see if I was selling at a loss, and it turned out to be a lie

Make unah take am easy abeg.

Hungry man indomie size is 1,200 here in Benin city. I told it was a joke until I asked the seller and she said it's 1,200

So what exactly are you saying again
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Silentgroper(m): 10:24pm On Feb 26
haphizz57:
U for dash am out. Instead of wasting it. I dislike wasting of food. My wife & kids no me for dat. I inherit am frm my Dad. Wen some pple are out dia hoping on wat to eat.
you're just like my mum ...

Mum c would rather have given a madman on the street or some random neighbors or boys wey dey area than dump it
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Silentgroper(m): 10:28pm On Feb 26
Jewessgratitud3:

No eggs inside, it will look somehow if I give someone that kind of thing. Iv removed all the eggs.
if you give boys for street, those ones no go reason that side .
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by faceland: 10:30pm On Feb 26
Silentgroper:
what is hand burger ??

I typed what I thought I was hearing πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
You know am township man na.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Froshloaded: 10:31pm On Feb 26
Jewessgratitud3:

Half derica Flour -. 400
Sachet powder milk 100
Powder Nut meg. 100
Veg oil. Half bottle 600
5 small sized eggs. 650

You could have sent some to me 😊
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by haphizz57(m): 10:33pm On Feb 26
Silentgroper:
you're just like my mum ...

Mum c would rather have given a madman on the street or some random neighbors or boys wey dey area than dump it
Dat is d best bro. Dat is gud of her. I hate d habit of wasting fud
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Silentgroper(m): 10:50pm On Feb 26
Emmanuel30a:
That guy dey disturb himself, wetin dey your body wey he wan sleeps with?
so you mean her body no fit mske man preek stand
angry grin
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Silentgroper(m): 10:57pm On Feb 26
haphizz57:

Dat is d best bro. Dat is gud of her. I hate d habit of wasting fud
lol ..

If mum c wan serve food.. she'd show the quantity of the food and ask each of us could finish it .. if one of us say put more and we no clear the plate, omoh na war oo ...

That woman eh ...

I find myself not wasting food nowadays except maybe I kept the food in a place to munch on it later and it gets spoilt ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NAFDAC Warns Against Eating Fruits Ripened With Calcium Carbide / How To Cook Efo Riro With Step By Step Guide (Photos, Video) / How To Cook Easy And Quick Okra Stew With Fish In Minutes (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.