Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? (21802 Views)

Why Do People Eat This Kind Of Egg / Lady Shocked After Discovering "Puff-Puff' Inside An Egg Roll In Lagos / Lady Reveals What She Saw Inside A #50 Egg Roll She Bought (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Jewessgratitud3: 1:37am On Feb 28
Konquest:

That's fine. Women are known for the ability to multitask more than us men. It's clear you have a deep passion for passing on knowledge to people and children. Others would have gravitated towards the baking business because of the opportunity to become millionaires from several parties and events.

But, in real world experiences like this, it's wise of you to have dropped one for the other. I wish you the best in either of the two endeavors you might wish to pursues further down the road.

I can see you'll have to be at work later in the day and have to get some sleep. Take care.

Ciao. wink

O yeah I love teaching

Nope . Not going to work tomorrow, we are on midterm break besides I'm not feeling sleepy yet Still Facebooking.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Jeon(f): 3:37pm On Feb 28
300N

4 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Love800(m): 5:22pm On Feb 28
A caterer and a teacher!
How do u combine both?

By a caterer, do u have a shop/kitchen?
Jewessgratitud3:

I know how to make it. I'm a caterer and I also bake.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Love800(m): 5:26pm On Feb 28
How do one actually start a catering business?
Silentgroper:
lol ..

If mum c wan serve food.. she'd show the quantity of the food and ask each of us could finish it .. if one of us say put more and we no clear the plate, omoh na war oo ...

That woman eh ...

I find myself not wasting food nowadays except maybe I kept the food in a place to munch on it later and it gets spoilt ...
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Jewessgratitud3: 5:44pm On Feb 28
Love800:
A caterer and a teacher!
How do u combine both?

By a caterer, do u have a shop/kitchen?

Was operating from home but Im no longer doing catering for now. Faced my teaching career fully.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Jewessgratitud3: 7:31pm On Feb 28
Froshloaded:

Ohh, wahala 😹

I've not heard from her since 2023, and I've not been in contact with people from Nl.
I can't receive mails. IIM me here.
https://www.facebook.com/rose.skincare.35
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Froshloaded: 9:21pm On Feb 28
Jewessgratitud3:

I can't receive mails. IIM me here.
https://www.facebook.com/rose.skincare.35
I don't have fb
Give me ig..
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:21pm On Feb 28
Froshloaded:

I don't have fb
Give me ig..

I don't have.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Froshloaded: 9:24pm On Feb 28
X
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:24pm On Feb 28
[quote author=Froshloaded post=128697363][/quote]

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Froshloaded: 9:26pm On Feb 28
T
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:26pm On Feb 28
[quote author=Froshloaded post=128697400]

/quote]
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Froshloaded: 9:28pm On Feb 28
[quote author=Jewessgratitud3 post=128697409][/quote]
Done
Please put your number in the description.
Thanks so much 😭🙂❤️
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:30pm On Feb 28
Froshloaded:
T
How far?
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Froshloaded: 9:31pm On Feb 28
Jewessgratitud3:

How far?

Received
Thanks so much.
Send your number to my email
Froshloadedmail@gmail.com
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:33pm On Feb 28
Froshloaded:

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Froshloaded: 9:34pm On Feb 28
Jewessgratitud3:

You're welcome.
Let me know when you send it.
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:36pm On Feb 28
Froshloaded:

Let me know when you send it.

undecided
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Froshloaded: 9:44pm On Feb 28
Jewessgratitud3:

undecided
Like your number to the email grin
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:47pm On Feb 28
Froshloaded:

Like your number to the email grin
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Silentgroper(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28
Love800:
How do one actually start a catering business?
i have no clue.. I'm sorry
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Love800(m): 5:35am On Mar 01
Alright. Maybe u like teaching.
But looking at it from another end, catering will make u big, In terms of financial.
Catering and teaching/lecturing no be mate na! Or am i missing something.
Jewessgratitud3:

Was operating from home but Im no longer doing catering for now. Faced my teaching career fully.

Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Love800(m): 5:38am On Mar 01
Alright
Silentgroper:
i have no clue.. I'm sorry
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by Incrediblekutty(m): 9:24am On Mar 04
Jewessgratitud3:

Which Lagos? Hm.. it's been long I even went to Price it. Na to dey make my own for house. It pays more.

Egg roll is sold for #100 here at my workplace (School). It's smaller in size though and that's why I said nah you people dey find Big egg roll. If I bought 3 here with one Pepsi, lunch has launched
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ? by JeffArmani234: 12:51pm On Mar 04
BBIA:

Hookup is going well. cool

Is that she does 🤣🤣🤣🤣

First time she’s making sense on NL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Cook Efo Riro With Step By Step Guide (Photos, Video) / Beans Lovers / What Foods Will I Take In Nigeria To Gain Weigh very Fast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.