Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,341 members, 7,836,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts (6237 Views)

Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan / Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 4:07pm On Mar 06
mbaise1000:

There's a difference between a typographical error and ignorance, I don't expect you you see that but that doesn't make any difference here, the reality does, tell that to things like yourself

I predicted this 😂, see him shamelessly defend himself. Pastor mumu, you are wrong, you won't die if you admit it. Not surprised though, Mr intelligence and efficiency 🤣🤣
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 4:08pm On Mar 06
mbaise1000:

Your paedophile and murderous prophet believed and you too believe he is the best thing on earth while the rest of us know that he is a deranged child molesting misfit, a mad person doesn't agree they are mad but other people know, your receipt rests on you, you are looking at the mirror, keep enjoying
Mumu man. Rinse & repeat. Nothing new. Obsession is a disease. If this was a betting site, I would have made alot of money on your empty skull. Very predictable old fool. 😂😂😂
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 4:15pm On Mar 06
mbaise1000:

Why not, you make me look like Einstein

Hahahaha 🤣. Don't insult Einstein's memory please. Don't make Einstein get up from his grave and rebuke you 🤣😂😂. Please don't go and say this elsewhere, people will just have a good laugh 😂.
What have you even contributed to your local village, other than being a great nuisance and bigot on this forum. Hahahaha 🤣
Go and sit down old fool. What a clown 🤣🤡.
Real mental candidate 😂😂
Einstein indeed 😂.
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 4:19pm On Mar 06
mbaise1000:

You know you are nowhere near me when it comes to English, tell yourself the truth, what is the difference between those spellings there is a difference between mistakes and total ignorance, check who wants to write expose and wrote expode and who meant TAUGHT and wrote thought. You will forever be what you are, your role model's favourite toddler

Now I know why they say Pride goes before a fall. Mumu English teacher, you won't die if you admit you're wrong. Clear errors here and you are defending rubbish. I don't expect less, very predictable specimen.
Now prove you are not a bastard, I challenged you to quote where I mentioned I am a Christian. I am still waiting. Yaba left candidate 😜
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by mbaise1000: 12:43pm On Mar 08
3seriez:

Now I know why they say Pride goes before a fall. Mumu English teacher, you won't die if you admit you're wrong. Clear errors here and you are defending rubbish. I don't expect less, very predictable specimen.
Now prove you are not a bastard, I challenged you to quote where I mentioned I am a Christian. I am still waiting. Yaba left candidate 😜

Prove to you what you said? Check the comment I responded to, I understand that there's a thing as taqiyya, in your religion where you are encouraged to lie, and try to divert when you are called out, are you actually trying to deny what you wrote and can easily check yourself or are you saying you don't remember, I said something like dementia and you resorted to your usual cursing and abusing self. I will add that delusion is another sickness
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by mbaise1000: 12:44pm On Mar 08
3seriez:

Hahahaha 🤣. Don't insult Einstein's memory please. Don't make Einstein get up from his grave and rebuke you 🤣😂😂. Please don't go and say this elsewhere, people will just have a good laugh 😂.
What have you even contributed to your local village, other than being a great nuisance and bigot on this forum. Hahahaha 🤣
Go and sit down old fool. What a clown 🤣🤡.
Real mental candidate 😂😂
Einstein indeed 😂.

Chronic pain can be cured, look around
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by mbaise1000: 12:48pm On Mar 08
3seriez:

Mumu man. Rinse & repeat. Nothing new. Obsession is a disease. If this was a betting site, I would have made alot of money on your empty skull. Very predictable old fool. 😂😂😂

When I say a thing which decides that a paedophile and a mass murderer is it's role model, I won't be surprised by what that thing says or thinks.
Rinse and repeat, used by a thing who used the same word in more than 90% of it's comment? Says much about that thing
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by mbaise1000: 12:55pm On Mar 08
3seriez:

I predicted this 😂, see him shamelessly defend himself. Pastor mumu, you are wrong, you won't die if you admit it. Not surprised though, Mr intelligence and efficiency 🤣🤣
Same like same statement and calling others rinse and repeat, your role model remains the worst thing that walked the earth and anything that loves his ways are not different from him and will end up where he is, I didn't expect you to say amen to that, it means someone is irredeemably confused
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 6:24pm On Mar 08
mbaise1000:

When I say a thing which decides that a paedophile and a mass murderer is it's role model, I won't be surprised by what that thing says or thinks.
Rinse and repeat, used by a thing who used the same word in more than 90% of it's comment? Says much about that thing
Mumu old man. You don't even know what a hashtag is, if you had sense, you would notice I created one just specially for you. The #Rinse&repeat is a special dedication from me to you 😂. So it's not your fault if you see it all the time on my comment, you just don't understand 😂😂
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 6:27pm On Mar 08
mbaise1000:

Same like same statement and calling others rinse and repeat, your role model remains the worst thing that walked the earth and anything that loves his ways are not different from him and will end up where he is, I didn't expect you to say amen to that, it means someone is irredeemably confused

Pastor aka Mr intelligence and efficiency. Mr Einstein 🤣. Welcome back. How was your trip. Nothing New. Same old ranting from the usual bigot headquarters.
#Rinse&repeat 🤣
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 6:33pm On Mar 08
mbaise1000:

Prove to you what you said? Check the comment I responded to, I understand that there's a thing as taqiyya, in your religion where you are encouraged to lie, and try to divert when you are called out, are you actually trying to deny what you wrote and can easily check yourself or are you saying you don't remember, I said something like dementia and you resorted to your usual cursing and abusing self. I will add that delusion is another sickness

Hahaha 😂. Mumu old fool. Go and do research, but no you would be here just displaying your ignorance.
Is it because of you and Nairaland that I would practice taqiyya. Wow. Just See how dumb you sound, I am embarrassed on your behalf since you are just shameless. What sort of nonsense is this 😂. For your mind, you've made sense right 😂😂😂😂. The Fool doesn't even know the context in which taqiyya is used. Please don't be stupid,if you don't know, go and research properly or just shut up and stop disgracing your generation. Ah God. You are really something else. 🤣

Again, back to topic. If you are not a bastard, quote where I said I am a Christian and stop doing all this roundabout with English Mr. Local Einstein 🤣. Quote it, and I will know you're not a bastard. Simple.
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by mbaise1000: 8:30pm On Mar 10
3seriez:

Hahaha 😂. Mumu old fool. Go and do research, but no you would be here just displaying your ignorance.
Is it because of you and Nairaland that I would practice taqiyya. Wow. Just See how dumb you sound, I am embarrassed on your behalf since you are just shameless. What sort of nonsense is this 😂. For your mind, you've made sense right 😂😂😂😂. The Fool doesn't even know the context in which taqiyya is used. Please don't be stupid,if you don't know, go and research properly or just shut up and stop disgracing your generation. Ah God. You are really something else. 🤣

Again, back to topic. If you are not a bastard, quote where I said I am a Christian and stop doing all this roundabout with English Mr. Local Einstein 🤣. Quote it, and I will know you're not a bastard. Simple.

I don't need to show you what you wrote yourself, I say again, check that very post I responded to. I don't expect you to accept, that will be expecting much from the follower of the worst thing that walked the earth, if you accept, will you be a head slammer again?
Disgusting
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by mbaise1000: 8:31pm On Mar 10
3seriez:

Pastor aka Mr intelligence and efficiency. Mr Einstein 🤣. Welcome back. How was your trip. Nothing New. Same old ranting from the usual bigot headquarters.
#Rinse&repeat 🤣

Pained as always, may it last forever
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by mbaise1000: 8:33pm On Mar 10
3seriez:

Mumu old man. You don't even know what a hashtag is, if you had sense, you would notice I created one just specially for you. The #Rinse&repeat is a special dedication from me to you 😂. So it's not your fault if you see it all the time on my comment, you just don't understand 😂😂
What will one expect from a true head slamming follower of a murderous paedophile?
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 12:05am On Mar 11
mbaise1000:

What will one expect from a true head slamming follower of a murderous paedophile?

Pastor. Welcome back from your 2 day crusade. I hope you prayed for sense, because you need it badly. How much is paid to bigots on this forum? Or are you doing it pro bono? Since I can see you're an unrepentant member of the Nairaland Bigots Association.
#Rinse&repeat.
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 12:06am On Mar 11
mbaise1000:

Pained as always, may it last forever

Mumu man. Yaba left candidate.
#Rinse& repeat
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 12:09am On Mar 11
mbaise1000:

I don't need to show you what you wrote yourself, I say again, check that very post I responded to. I don't expect you to accept, that will be expecting much from the follower of the worst thing that walked the earth, if you accept, will you be a head slammer again?
Disgusting
I have checked, i don't see where I mentioned I'm a Christian. Since you can't quote it, it is agreed you're a proper bastard then. That is the agreement, Pastor you are a deranged lying bastard. Stupid old Clown 🤡.
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by mbaise1000: 1:10pm On Mar 12
3seriez:

I have checked, i don't see where I mentioned I'm a Christian. Since you can't quote it, it is agreed you're a proper bastard then. That is the agreement, Pastor you are a deranged lying bastard. Stupid old Clown 🤡.
As a head slammer, will you agree? Why then is the biggest liar that ever lived your role model?
You have always being in denial so denying yourself is not strange
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by mbaise1000: 1:19pm On Mar 12
3seriez:

Pastor. Welcome back from your 2 day crusade. I hope you prayed for sense, because you need it badly. How much is paid to bigots on this forum? Or are you doing it pro bono? Since I can see you're an unrepentant member of the Nairaland Bigots Association.
#Rinse&repeat.
Not everyone sleeps on nairaland like you kid.
And not everyone is a terrorists in waiting like anyone that chooses a terrorist as their role model, and still doesn't want to be where their role model is, you will have no 72 virgins no where.
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 6:23pm On Mar 12
mbaise1000:

As a head slammer, will you agree? Why then is the biggest liar that ever lived your role model?
You have always being in denial so denying yourself is not strange

Pastor. Stop beating around the bush and quote where I said I am a Christian. I want to see if you're a bastard liar or not 🤣.
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 7:17pm On Mar 12
mbaise1000:

Not everyone sleeps on nairaland like you kid.
And not everyone is a terrorists in waiting like anyone that chooses a terrorist as their role model, and still doesn't want to be where their role model is, you will have no 72 virgins no where.

Pastor. Good you have charged your phone and back.
See you that sniff Islamic & Mohamed threads like a sniffer dog looking for cocaine telling me I sleep on Nairaland.
Old retarded bastard like you 😂. 72 virgins fire you there, your mama will be number 73 if you continue like this 🤣. Local Einstein.
#Rinse& what 🤣
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by mbaise1000: 8:37am On Mar 14
3seriez:

Pastor. Good you have charged your phone and back.
See you that sniff Islamic & Mohamed threads like a sniffer dog looking for cocaine telling me I sleep on Nairaland.
Old retarded bastard like you 😂. 72 virgins fire you there, your mama will be number 73 if you continue like this 🤣. Local Einstein.
#Rinse& what 🤣
Are you saying you don't like the 72 virgins your role model promised you in his kingdom?
I think that's one of the things that moves you ad it's the thing that moved and encouraged osama and his type and all terrorists in waiting who happen to be followers of the paedophile.
I am thinking that you never stop looking forward to the perpetual hard-on, what did your role model promise all female terrorists like every woman that follow him?
One other thing, you have called my mother very many times, what's wrong with your own mother? Do you have one at all or is she a typical thing like you? Why do you hate your mother this much? Is she still a virgin as you added her to the 72, your role model promised you in his kingdom?
Now stop mentioning my mother here because she is a hard working woman who gave her all to her children and will never be the 73rd virgins promised to terrorists in the islamic paradise. My mother won't be there, it's those if you that follow the pathetic paedophile that will be on that side
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by mbaise1000: 8:42am On Mar 14
3seriez:

Pastor. Stop beating around the bush and quote where I said I am a Christian. I want to see if you're a bastard liar or not 🤣.

Pained for Life, jeep enjoying it
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 10:24am On Mar 14
mbaise1000:

Are you saying you don't like the 72 virgins your role model promised you in his kingdom?
I think that's one of the things that moves you ad it's the thing that moved and encouraged osama and his type and all terrorists in waiting who happen to be followers of the paedophile.
I am thinking that you never stop looking forward to the perpetual hard-on, what did your role model promise all female terrorists like every woman that follow him?
One other thing, you have called my mother very many times, what's wrong with your own mother? Do you have one at all or is she a typical thing like you? Why do you hate your mother this much? Is she still a virgin as you added her to the 72, your role model promised you in his kingdom?
Now stop mentioning my mother here because she is a hard working woman who gave her all to her children and will never be the 73rd virgins promised to terrorists in the islamic paradise. My mother won't be there, it's those if you that follow the pathetic paedophile that will be on that side

The thing pain am 😂😂😂. And I called your mama once, stop the lies, or has your mental deficiency kicked in again. Yaba left patient. 🤡
Lying bastard
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 10:28am On Mar 14
mbaise1000:

Pained for Life, jeep enjoying it

Pastor, the lying bastard. I will jeep enjoying you hear 🤣. You have failed to quote me on your accusation. Old fool 🤡
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by olisaEze(m): 10:31am On Mar 14
The NPF cannot ascertain the identity of a man who threatened the life of a VVIP like the First Lady on camera, clear audiovisual and known location. But they can fly down to Lagos and pick a pregnant woman to Abuja from just a Facebook consumer brand review of an unknown tomato paste. When they say Nigeria doesn’t belong to Nigerians, this is what they mean …..till one day for the owner! cool
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by mbaise1000: 8:20am On Mar 15
3seriez:

Pastor, the lying bastard. I will jeep enjoying you hear 🤣. You have failed to quote me on your accusation. Old fool 🤡
That clearly means that the pains will last forever because I'm here everytime it pleases me, and I will surely call out all the things that chose a paedophile as a role model. Remain pained as you wish
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by mbaise1000: 8:21am On Mar 15
3seriez:

That clearly means that the pains will last forever because I'm here everytime it pleases me, and I will surely keep calling out all the things that chose a paedophile as a role model. Remain pained as you wish.
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by mbaise1000: 8:29am On Mar 15
3seriez:

The thing pain am 😂😂😂. And I called your mama once, stop the lies, or has your mental deficiency kicked in again. Yaba left patient. 🤡
Lying bastard

You lie again but difference does it make, the son of a liar must be a liar, and BTW, if I am pained by any of your rantings I would have stopped responding to you, but I am here exposing your ignorance and low mentally and letting others see what it means to chose a murderous fornicator as a role MODEL, the type of people are in the same room with osama bin laden and Boko haram and all terrorists who think they are going to be fuuuucking 73 virgins forever for murdering others in glorification of Satan and his agent mohamad, you can't separate yourself from those because you are part of it
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 9:17am On Mar 15
mbaise1000:

You lie again but difference does it make, the son of a liar must be a liar, and BTW, if I am pained by any of your rantings I would have stopped responding to you, but I am here exposing your ignorance and low mentally and letting others see what it means to chose a murderous fornicator as a role MODEL, the type of people are in the same room with osama bin laden and Boko haram and all terrorists who think they are going to be fuuuucking 73 virgins forever for murdering others in glorification of Satan and his agent mohamad, you can't separate yourself from those because you are part of it

Have you said anything new for the last one month. If I say rinse and repeat , you start foaming in the mouth as usual. If I call your mama as the 73rd virgin ,you would say I called her numerous times.
I have exposed your ignorance numerous times, but you still come back like a deranged Dog and further show more ignorance. I said show me where I said I am a Christian, and you start speaking epistles.
You called taqiyya in one of your posts, clearly displaying a total ignorance of the context it can be used but you still come here and be forming woke and displaying crass ignorance.

So how am I wrong when I say you are a mentally deranged and lying Bastard 😂
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 9:33am On Mar 15
mbaise1000:

That clearly means that the pains will last forever because I'm here everytime it pleases me, and I will surely keep calling out all the things that chose a paedophile as a role model. Remain pained as you wish.

Will you shut up there 🤬. They say ignorance is bliss and Religion is the opium of the masses. Which do you belong or is it both. 🤣
It looks like that's all you teach in your church as a pastor. Mohamed did this , Islam did that. 🤣. Big fool
Bush Old man. It pleases you making a total fool of your self. Carry on mumu, or is it low budget Einstein 😂😂
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by mbaise1000: 9:27pm On Mar 17
3seriez:

Will you shut up there 🤬. They say ignorance is bliss and Religion is the opium of the masses. Which do you belong or is it both. 🤣
It looks like that's all you teach in your church as a pastor. Mohamed did this , Islam did that. 🤣. Big fool
Bush Old man. It pleases you making a total fool of your self. Carry on mumu, or is it low budget Einstein 😂😂
And you know clearly that those who say that religion is the opium if the masses have the followers of the terrorist in mind when they say that because they are the only ones out on suicide belts and kill themselves and others in the hope of getting 72 free women in the islamic paradise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Controversial Mr Aye Dee Exposes APC National Leader - Bola Tibunu / NTA Network News Refers To Osibanjo As Vice-president / Dino Melaye : You Dug Your Own Grave With Your Own Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.