Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts (6245 Views)

Police Declare Idris Abdulaziz Wanted / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan / Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by mbaise1000: 9:29pm On Mar 17
3seriez:

Have you said anything new for the last one month. If I say rinse and repeat , you start foaming in the mouth as usual. If I call your mama as the 73rd virgin ,you would say I called her numerous times.
I have exposed your ignorance numerous times, but you still come back like a deranged Dog and further show more ignorance. I said show me where I said I am a Christian, and you start speaking epistles.
You called taqiyya in one of your posts, clearly displaying a total ignorance of the context it can be used but you still come here and be forming woke and displaying crass ignorance.

So how am I wrong when I say you are a mentally deranged and lying Bastard 😂

And you have been saying rinse and repeat for that long, no? Can you see yourself? Having myself a good laugh, may the pains and confusion continue forever
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 9:59pm On Mar 17
mbaise1000:

And you have been saying rinse and repeat for that long, no? Can you see yourself? Having myself a good laugh, may the pains and confusion continue forever

Yes. Have a good laugh 😂, it is good to calm the mind and nerves which you really need. Mohamed and Islam should not worry you too much if you keep up with the laughing.
But Rinse& repeat is solely for you, you deserve an award. 🏆 Real low budget Einstein 🤣
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 10:02pm On Mar 17
mbaise1000:

And you know clearly that those who say that religion is the opium if the masses have the followers of the terrorist in mind when they say that because they are the only ones out on suicide belts and kill themselves and others in the hope of getting 72 free women in the islamic paradise
Welcome back pastor doom aka Mental . How was your crusade, hope you're not infecting your congregation with your toxic bigotry 😂.
Mumu Old man. You're terrible with history lessons.
Well, nothing new as usual but be rest assured I will be here to continue showing the fraud , liar and full time bastard that you are. You're Bigotry and mental deficiency has been exposed here countless times. Go and sit down fool 🤣. You're not even worthy but I will indulge you all the same. 😂
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by mbaise1000: 10:13pm On Mar 17
[
3seriez:

Welcome back pastor doom aka Mental . How was your crusade, hope you're not infecting your congregation with your toxic bigotry 😂.
Mumu Old man. You're terrible with history lessons.
Well, nothing new as usual but be rest assured I will be here to continue showing the fraud , liar and full time bastard that you are. You're Bigotry and mental deficiency has been exposed here countless times. Go and sit down fool 🤣. You're not even worthy but I will indulge you all the same. 😂

I know it will he impossible for you to understand that it's you and your little mind that is being exposed and I am enjoying doing that, that you have necer said anything reasonable or sensible, only cursing and abusing and insulting, it's laughable that you even imagine that you have made any sense, highly delusional
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by mbaise1000: 10:20pm On Mar 17
3seriez:

Yes. Have a good laugh 😂, it is good to calm the mind and nerves which you really need. Mohamed and Islam should not worry you too much if you keep up with the laughing.
But Rinse& repeat is solely for you, you deserve an award. 🏆 Real low budget Einstein 🤣

because mohamad and islam are the worst things that has happened to the world, there will always be reason and material to speak against and that things like you are in this mental state where there is clearly no returning from perpetual belief in 72 free virgins and perpetual hard-on which pushes you to keep taking a deranged drug abuser and child molester as your role model
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 12:32am On Mar 18
mbaise1000:

because mohamad and islam are the worst things that has happened to the world, there will always be reason and material to speak against and that things like you are in this mental state where there is clearly no returning from perpetual belief in 72 free virgins and perpetual hard-on which pushes you to keep taking a deranged drug abuser and child molester as your role model

Yeah. I have heard, will your mum be number 73 to make it more interesting, you know even though she is not a virgin and gave birth to you by mistake, she will be managed like that 😂😂🤣 or what do you say 🤣 Which style does she prefer so as to notify them on time too 😂😂. Since you want to go that route, let's help explore her fantasies 😂
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 12:40am On Mar 18
mbaise1000:
[

I know it will he impossible for you to understand that it's you and your little mind that is being exposed and I am enjoying doing that, that you have necer said anything reasonable or sensible, only cursing and abusing and insulting, it's laughable that you even imagine that you have made any sense, highly delusional

See this idiot. I am only cursing and insulting, And you have been throwing praises and applauds right 🤣. You have been a nice old Angel abi 🤣.
Someone that cannot go 5 post without calling Mohammed and Islam is calling someone else highly delusional. I don laugh tire 😂😂😂.
Dirty church rat like you calling someone highly delusional. Oh lord 😂.
It's not your fault, Nairaland and their Mods give nonentities like you their platform to spread your Bigotry that's why.
You deserve every bit of insult and more coming your way. Pathetic bastard, is it a lie😁
#Rinse& repeat 🏆

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by Fujiyama: 12:54am On Mar 18
SoNature:
I like Tinubu for one thing - unlike Goodluck Jonathan, Tinubu understands the power he carries and how to use it. If you fvck up, you go collect.

^^^
Ok.

But the way he's going, he will be described exactly the same way Jonathan is described today: a failed president. The power you are talking about now will count for absolutely nothing then.

Buhari ran some aspects of his administration with an iron fist (and inexplicably, in some other critical areas of his government - he was asleep on the job undecided). He was 'in power' then. But where is Buhari today? How is history describing him - isn't he also a failed president? undecided
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by mbaise1000: 8:40pm On Mar 20
3seriez:

See this idiot. I am only cursing and insulting, And you have been throwing praises and applauds right 🤣. You have been a nice old Angel abi 🤣.
Someone that cannot go 5 post without calling Mohammed and Islam is calling someone else highly delusional. I don laugh tire 😂😂😂.
Dirty church rat like you calling someone highly delusional. Oh lord 😂.
It's not your fault, Nairaland and their Mods give nonentities like you their platform to spread your Bigotry that's why.
You deserve every bit of insult and more coming your way. Pathetic bastard, is it a lie😁
#Rinse& repeat 🏆

I don't worry about your insults, that will be worrying about you, you are you and you will remain delusional forever judging from your comments here, it's in you, so stop patronizing yourself, I stand by whatever I said about your role model and all those that chose him as their role model till proven otherwise, the reason I say you only insult and abuse is because you seem not to see the type of thing you are, i am not wrong in saying that you are delusional because you have lied long enough to yourself and believes that you are normal, I keep saying it so that someone who knows you may come around it and be courageous enough to tell you the truth about what they know of you
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 12:11am On Mar 21
mbaise1000:

I don't worry about your insults, that will be worrying about you, you are you and you will remain delusional forever judging from your comments here, it's in you, so stop patronizing yourself, I stand by whatever I said about your role model and all those that chose him as their role model till proven otherwise, the reason I say you only insult and abuse is because you seem not to see the type of thing you are, i am not wrong in saying that you are delusional because you have lied long enough to yourself and believes that you are normal, I keep saying it so that someone who knows you may come around it and be courageous enough to tell you the truth about what they know of you

Welcome back Pastor Mental aka pastor of doom. How was your trip. Serial fool 😁.
1st, you're an unrepentant Bigot.
2nd, Way too obsessed with Mohammed and Islam, here for everyone to see. Seems like a real mental problem, see a professional plz.
3rd, you form holier than thou , quote scripture in one thread and then go hunting for islamic threads to foam in the mouth. Hypocrite 🤡
4, You lied claiming I said I'm a Christian, hence I tagged you a bastard .
5. Local Einstein, local ogogoro champion. Take your trophy 🏆.
6. You claim you know things about Islam, when obviously you just repeatedly make an a$$ of yourself. Even trying to mention I practice taqiyya for you on Nairaland. What a dumb fool 🤣🤣🤣
7. Rinse & repeat, very predictable idiot. without no 5.

Please shut up Smelly old church rat 🫢, you are a fockn nobody. Nairaland is your Arena. Enjoy and keep proving the bastard that you are.
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by mbaise1000: 12:13pm On Mar 21
3seriez:

Welcome back Pastor Mental aka pastor of doom. How was your trip. Serial fool 😁.
1st, you're an unrepentant Bigot.
2nd, Way too obsessed with Mohammed and Islam, here for everyone to see. Seems like a real mental problem, see a professional plz.
3rd, you form holier than thou , quote scripture in one thread and then go hunting for islamic threads to foam in the mouth. Hypocrite 🤡
4, You lied claiming I said I'm a Christian, hence I tagged you a bastard .
5. Local Einstein, local ogogoro champion. Take your trophy 🏆.
6. You claim you know things about Islam, when obviously you just repeatedly make an a$$ of yourself. Even trying to mention I practice taqiyya for you on Nairaland. What a dumb fool 🤣🤣🤣
7. Rinse & repeat, very predictable idiot. without no 5.

Please shut up Smelly old church rat 🫢, you are a fockn nobody. Nairaland is your Arena. Enjoy and keep proving the bastard that you are.

Wow, pain, pain, pain and more pains, the worst type of pain is the self inflicted ones and when something doesn't even realize it's the cause of it's pain, it multiplies, and I say, forever may it last since it the choice 9f the things that crave the pains, like you
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 7:51pm On Mar 21
mbaise1000:

Wow, pain, pain, pain and more pains, the worst type of pain is the self inflicted ones and when something doesn't even realize it's the cause of it's pain, it multiplies, and I say, forever may it last since it the choice 9f the things that crave the pains, like you

See the fool. Talking like a drunk 🤣🤣
Bastard
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by mbaise1000: 9:08pm On Mar 21
3seriez:

See the fool. Talking like a drunk 🤣🤣
Bastard

Hahahaha, more pains, you are holding yourself captive, your load is excessive, self inflicted, like I said continue, it fits apparently
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 12:01am On Mar 22
mbaise1000:

Hahahaha, more pains, you are holding yourself captive, your load is excessive, self inflicted, like I said continue, it fits apparently

See who is mentioning captive. You that Mohammed and Islam have padlocked your mouth and brain is mentioning captive 😂. 1st class dunce. Retarded Bigot claiming holy man. You're doing well pastor 😂😂. Sounding like a broken record, if you even know what that means 🤡. I have engaged alot of stupid people on this site but you're the king of stupidity, take your trophy 🏆.. 🤣🤣.
Old smelly bastard. Keep it up please 💪🏾
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by mbaise1000: 9:05am On Mar 22
3seriez:

See who is mentioning captive. You that Mohammed and Islam have padlocked your mouth and brain is mentioning captive 😂. 1st class dunce. Retarded Bigot claiming holy man. You're doing well pastor 😂😂. Sounding like a broken record, if you even know what that means 🤡. I have engaged alot of stupid people on this site but you're the king of stupidity, take your trophy 🏆.. 🤣🤣.
Old smelly bastard. Keep it up please 💪🏾

Always agitated, severe pains, islam and mohamad don't move me, I move them, I expose them for what they are and only lotards with corroded brains will see an evil and murderous person and organization as being true and ready to kill and will die in defense of it, I am not going away, your nemesis is here, since it's what you want, we are not going to stop exposing evil because of things like you and your rantings, no amount of abuses or insults will change who your role model is and in extension those that chose him as their role model, the reality must forever be that since you have the same person as your role model as people like osama bin laden and his goons and boko haram, and all suicide bombing terrorists, you are not different from them, only those that a Cap fits wear them well and you are perfectly in the right company with your like minds, these are facts you will not be capable of explaining but will try to insult away, it's certainly not going away
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by 3seriez(m): 10:20am On Mar 22
mbaise1000:

Always agitated, severe pains, islam and mohamad don't move me, I move them, I expose them for what they are and only lotards with corroded brains will see an evil and murderous person and organization as being true and ready to kill and will die in defense of it, I am not going away, your nemesis is here, since it's what you want, we are not going to stop exposing evil because of things like you and your rantings, no amount of abuses or insults will change who your role model is and in extension those that chose him as their role model, the reality must forever be that since you have the same person as your role model as people like osama bin laden and his goons and boko haram, and all suicide bombing terrorists, you are not different from them, only those that a Cap fits wear them well and you are perfectly in the right company with your like minds, these are facts you will not be capable of explaining but will try to insult away, it's certainly not going away

See this retard of A bigot. You move who. Who know you 😂. Old fool stop patronising yourself. You are a fockn nobody who masturbates to Islam and Mohammad threads. Period.
All Your foaming in the mouth ends up on Nairaland Bastard , and thats your peak and highest you would ever go. So enjoy your mini audience here and keep deceiving yourself that you're doing anybody any favour, other than being a total nuisance.
Exposed what and to who, your gullible bigots here like you. 😂 What a retard 🤣
Rinse and repeat, keep foaming in the mouth as usual. To insult you is a rare privilege and honour 😂.

Nothing new, just an empty coconut head On repeat.
😭🤣🤣🤣😭
By the way, how is your Mother doing this morning 🤣
Re: Bauchi Police Declare Idris Abdul’azeez Wanted: Shehu Sani Reacts by mbaise1000: 10:56pm On Mar 22
3seriez:

See this retard of A bigot. You move who. Who know you 😂. Old fool stop patronising yourself. You are a fockn nobody who masturbates to Islam and Mohammad threads. Period.
All Your foaming in the mouth ends up on Nairaland Bastard , and thats your peak and highest you would ever go. So enjoy your mini audience here and keep deceiving yourself that you're doing anybody any favour, other than being a total nuisance.
Exposed what and to who, your gullible bigots here like you. 😂 What a retard 🤣
Rinse and repeat, keep foaming in the mouth as usual. To insult you is a rare privilege and honour 😂.

Nothing new, just an empty coconut head On repeat.
😭🤣🤣🤣😭
By the way, how is your Mother doing this morning 🤣
Those pains are getting severely unbearable, you may want to shed the liar and inspirer of all terrorists as your role model, but that will be impossible because you are proving to be someone who see the shackles and chains on your hands and legs as ornaments of Gold, it's your call

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pro-fuel Subsidy Removal Rally In Anambra / Race To 2015: Buhari Holds Close Door Meeting With Azikiwe's Son / Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.