Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) (34314 Views)

War In Ukraine: The Teenagers At War With Only Three Days Training (photo) / Madagascar Minister, Serge Gelle 'Swims For 12 Hours' After Helicopter Crashes / U.S. Military Helicopter Crashes In Iraq On Thursday,Β  Killing 7 People On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by AncientAlien(m): 9:53am On Feb 25
US airforce should go on a break pls. They should use tbe one year break for intensive training. Together with their pilots flying helicopters and private jets. We have heard enough.

1 Like

Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by okerekingsley90: 10:06am On Feb 25
michoade:

Don't scare me. My only means of transportation here is speed boat

Na ikorodu you de stay grinπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by Abee79(m): 10:22am On Feb 25
The way helicopters are crashing these days, I don't understand. Make I go sell my own πŸ˜₯
Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by Wawelexy(m): 10:25am On Feb 25
Offpoint1:

Speed boat is the sweetest means of transportation, you're flying without wings ☺

No be me and you... Alakoba grin
Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by Wawelexy(m): 10:26am On Feb 25
michoade:

Enjoy sir... Not me and you grin
Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:27am On Feb 25
anonymous1759:
It’s becoming messy they should look inward a cyber attack glitch might be the cause . Pilot in the house is that a possibility?
i dey reason cyber attack too
Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by TobiAbuja: 10:27am On Feb 25
WrriterNg:

A Russian Air defense system shot down the A-50, not Ukraine. Get your facts right.

At least they lost that in a war. Now kindly explain to us why a so called world power is losing dozens of aircrafts in peaceful environment?

Look at the wannabe Sherlock Holmes here. They shot down a SECOND OF THEIR OWN A-50 WORTH 360M USD? It's hilarious that you believe in their own incompetence. The fact is they would rather claim they are incompetent than admit Ukraine has the capability to shoot down their planes. Which they plainly do.

Let's look at current Russian losses before you yap some minor accidents by the most powerful military in the world.

I agree with the majority on here on the irony that the one unpaid Russian troll (and his multiple accounts) and the one mod who keeps pushing this stuff to the front page (maybe they are the same person) never report on Russian losses. Or that they bombed their own city this week (Belgorod).

Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by Offpoint1: 10:31am On Feb 25
Wawelexy:

No be me and you... Alakoba grin
Fear fear grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 10:38am On Feb 25
Suicide bombers as pilots.
Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by Krankhead: 10:48am On Feb 25
If these happen in Nigeria, Nigerian will.be attacking the president and the country. The myopic obidient want the country to be crumble bicos that frog voice of a man lost election. The east should do referendum and less see wetherthey will vote to separate
Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by Krankhead: 10:49am On Feb 25
I'm waiting for obi to reactcand his supporters to blame Tinubu
Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by Beigalodesigns(m): 10:58am On Feb 25
It's really funny to see how hate can blind and impend ones reasoning capabilities, in all this trash you have been posting here they were clearly stated crashed during TRAINING sections but ur hate pitiful docile brain didn't allow u reason that aircraft are not like cars a learner can bash car and there won't be much damage, aircraft once a trainee commit an error it's serious danger, life training and chances of survival is like 1 in 1000...then I checked u are headslamer,u Muslim folks whatever fuels the hate train for America is totally ok(Allah's standard for devolt Muslim)

1 Like

Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:03am On Feb 25
anonymous1759:
It’s becoming messy they should look inward a cyber attack glitch might be the cause . Pilot in the house is that a possibility?
Cyber attack for helo?

dey play!
Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:09am On Feb 25
Krankhead:
If these happen in Nigeria, Nigerian will.be attacking the president and the country. The myopic obidient want the country to be crumble bicos that frog voice of a man lost election. The east should do referendum and less see wetherthey will vote to separate
try & hav small sense in dat ur big kokonut ed like dis...

Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by SaLongs1(m): 11:19am On Feb 25
WriterNig:
The US has crashed more aircrafts in training this year than πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί Russia that is fighting in a war has. More than 20 crashes in just the last 3 months.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ US military aircrafts are flying coffins. World's number 1 🀑 Army indeed.

United States Of Americrash. πŸ˜‚

πŸ‘πŸ» Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO 卍
The amount of delusion you must be under to even call the US and NATO Nazis whilst asslicking murderous Putin must be so toxic as to make me pity everyone living near you.
Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by Beigalodesigns(m): 11:20am On Feb 25
mysticwarrior:

Weak excuse, Russia is currently at war with Ukraine in many fronts, their attack helicopters are actively involved in combat on a daily basis, yet the number of crashed US helicopters which were not involved in war operations surpasses that of Russia.
Oga just spewing trash carefully eluding the fact that those choppers were crashed in training and aircrafts are not like cars u can crash during training and still continue ur training... secondly don't forget we are talking about the country with the highest flight activities activities, as 2018 military flight activities (including training, surveillance,real time Operations and routing engine checks) are way above that of Russia, China, India and Nk put together, imagine having over 3500 military flight takeoffs and landing every day and u tell me why there won't be one or two crashes?....if e sure for ur Russia let them manage that much fleets of aircraft let's see if they won't record crashes every day
Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by JuanDeDios: 11:21am On Feb 25
Wawelexy:
Helicopter and speed boat is a no go area for me
Are speed boats that risky?

1 Like

Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by olaolaking: 11:30am On Feb 25
Racoon:
The US must be under a curse with copper crashes in recent time. O ga o.
It is not recent, it had been happening since. They don't report it.

We are only reporting this because a lot of you believe Yuu Es Ai is perfect that such doesn't happen
Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by ucheuzor1(m): 11:32am On Feb 25
WriterNig:
The US has crashed more aircrafts in training this year than πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί Russia that is fighting in a war has. More than 20 crashes in just the last 3 months.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ US military aircrafts are flying coffins. World's number 1 🀑 Army indeed.

with the number of flight that takes up and land daily, such rate might be expected. if we have a quarter of that traffic in Nigeria, we would experience much more catastrophe here.
Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by Faithful007: 11:59am On Feb 25
mysticwarrior:

Weak excuse, Russia is currently at war with Ukraine in many fronts, their attack helicopters are actively involved in combat on a daily basis, yet the number of crashed US helicopters which were not involved in war operations surpasses that of Russia.
Where did you get this crap from?

Russia has lost 337 aircraft since 2022 alone.
Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by Faithful007: 11:59am On Feb 25
Elsueno:

U.S is an air based super power, so this kind of cope doesn't work, planes keep crashing like that screams like of maintenance or incompetent personal.

Russia is mainly land based, meaning tanks, tanks, soldiers & missles. despite d entire west funnelling money, weapons in Ukraine to decimate Russia. Russia has being consistently & methodologically exterminating d Ukrainian armed forces & gaining territory.

this is despite about 18,000 sanctions imposed by d west. Forget, Russia is not to be trifle with

Hundreds of USM aircraft are in the air everyday. There's at least a crash every month or two for several years now, because of the amount of training that goes on.

There are over 14000 pilots in the military, and by NATO standards they must fly over 200 hours per year. You think any country can do that without incidents?
Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by kmaster007: 12:38pm On Feb 25
This US fit turn Russian that can't defeat Ukrainian for 3wks as Putin say
Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by NAC1666: 12:49pm On Feb 25
WriterNig:

NBC News || CNN
And nigeria just bought some days back
Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by agabusta: 12:57pm On Feb 25
ghettochild4u:
Dieing In an helicopter is more likely to happen 200 times to that of a plane crash

But why??
Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by smallrincowis16(m): 1:04pm On Feb 25
Faithful007:
Where did you get this crap from?

Russia has lost 337 aircraft since 2022 alone.
Imagine the level of copium from you.
If Russia lost 337 aircraft as purported, there should be no Russian air force again, they wouldn't even win avdivka. Cos from West they bootleg belief Russia had total 400 aircraft.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 1:04pm On Feb 25
Whenever this OP hears of American military helicopters crash he gets instant Δ“rΔ“ction.
Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by smallrincowis16(m): 1:07pm On Feb 25
Faithful007:

Hundreds of USM aircraft are in the air everyday. There's at least a crash every month or two for several years now, because of the amount of training that goes on.

There are over 14000 pilots in the military, and by NATO standards they must fly over 200 hours per year. You think any country can do that without incidents?
Another fake illusion?

Being in air is another illusion if USAF. Nick know it know the amount of other air force training. And to think USAF have more flying hours in peace time than Russian in wartime is highest of propaganda I will even hear from Western apologist
Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:08pm On Feb 25
Oponu eyes should go test run the one they gave the country
Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by makaveli902: 1:10pm On Feb 25
Wawelexy:
Helicopter and speed boat is a no go area for me

Speed Boat is far far better, at least you have a life Jacket πŸ§₯. But Helicopter 🚁 is coming from the sky and going down. One about helicopter is that it is almost impossible to deploy a Parachute, How do you jump out when you have Helicopter blades just above you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by Jozibrainz100: 1:10pm On Feb 25
WriterNig:

You have finally switched your nepotistic behaviour outside Nigeria.
If they present USA visa and Russia Visa to U for free, Am πŸ’― % sure you will gladly accept to go to USA.
What is the hate for
Is the USA the reason for Nigeria problems?
Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by smallrincowis16(m): 1:13pm On Feb 25
kmaster007:
This US fit turn Russian that can't defeat Ukrainian for 3wks as Putin say

Like how the whole West can't defeat ragtag Vietnam, Afghanistan in years
And Israel against farmers in the months despite genocide
Re: U.S Military Helicopter Crashes, Killing 2 Soldiers During Training (Photo) by makaveli902: 1:16pm On Feb 25
michoade:

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 People Whose Names Gave Them Problems / North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army / Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.