Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media (3154 Views)

Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media by Negroid001(m): 3:54pm On Feb 25
Recardo:

What the OP said is the truth bro, in like 90% of cases with these small girls on whatsapp/facebook/insta etc
Na only simp men go take offense when it's clearly true

Me I no take offense sorry.
Re: Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media by iLegendd(m): 4:04pm On Feb 25
Negroid001:

I observe and study every shi i get on top.

Saying you observe and study things contradicts yourself. The point you were standing on is: you don't care and you have options. For spending your time to observe and study everything, it shows you care. You're only just forming hard man for your peace of mind which can be easily snapped away by a prômiscuous woman if not for the fact that you're observing and studying.

You're doing the same thing the guy who's complaining of women posting is doing.

You're observing and studying her, just like him, but the only difference is: HE SPEAKS OUT of what he doesn't like while you don't — based on bad guy levels. cheesy

So, you guys are the same. One is open-minded, the other is closed-minded. Both are studying and observing and it's the right thing to do, but those who communicate last longer and endureth forever.

4 Likes

Re: Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media by Negroid001(m): 4:19pm On Feb 25
iLegendd:
Saying you observe and study things contradicts yourself. The point you were standing on is: you don't care and you have options. For spending your time to observe and study everything, it shows you care. You're only just forming hard man for your peace of mind which can be easily snapped away by a prômiscuous woman if not for the fact that you're observing and studying.

You're doing the same thing the guy who's complaining of women posting is doing.

You're observing and studying her, just like him, but the only difference is: HE SPEAKS OUT of what he doesn't like while you don't — based on bad guy levels. cheesy

So, you guys are the same. One is open-minded, the other is closed-minded. Both are studying and observing and it's the right thing to do, but those who communicate last longer and endureth forever.

I don't even understand what you're saying anymore. I don't care in the sense I'm not expecting loyalty from anyone. I'm not a one woman guy and i don't fool myself about it.

I don't do prostitutes or low life *****.

Do you get what I'm talking about now. All these your long typos. Oversabi no good.
Re: Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media by iLegendd(m): 4:30pm On Feb 25
Negroid001:

I don't even understand what you're saying anymore. I don't care in the sense I'm not expecting loyalty from anyone. I'm not a one woman guy and i don't fool myself about it.

I don't do prostitutes or low life *****.

Do you get what I'm talking about now. All these your long typos. Oversabi no good.

Na your oversabi and proud mindset I dey try point out. You dey form hard man, alpha and redpill like say na only you dey the redpill table and said you don't have time, yet you said you OBSERVE and STUDY EVERYTHING.

Where you get the time from, Mr. Bad Boy Who Doesn't Care?

You're just forming too much. I'll just let you live with your delulu cuz you're above learning or being corrected.

Bye, now rest.

7 Likes

Re: Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media by Negroid001(m): 4:45pm On Feb 25
iLegendd:

Na your oversabi and proud mindset I dey try point out. You dey form hard man and said you don't have time, yet you said you OBSERVE and STUDY EVERYTHING.

You're just forming too much. I'll just let you live with your delulu cuz you're above learning or being corrected.

Bye, now rest.

grin
Re: Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media by Negroid001(m): 4:51pm On Feb 25
iLegendd:

Na your oversabi and proud mindset I dey try point out. You dey form hard man and said you don't have time, yet you said you OBSERVE and STUDY EVERYTHING.

Bye, now rest.

I pray we jam real life sha. Na online we dey currently. Where everyone is wise.

I go knack that babe wey you dey carry for head.
Re: Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media by iLegendd(m): 5:05pm On Feb 25
Negroid001:

I pray we jam real life sha. Na online we dey currently. Where everyone is wise.

I go knack that babe wey you dey carry for head.
Keep bragging!

Even those of us who have lived it, dumpped it, wrote books about it, made millions from those books and still making till eternity from our intellectual properties, lived/being in different non-African countries and have global experience, banged almost every race, etc. don't make that claim even though we're more than capable.

Local champs always feel everyone is their mate or in their level online.

Enjoy your delulu.

I'll ignore you now. I have given you too much of my time. Let me go check my crypto trade and watch Chelsea Vs Liverpool.

Have a nice day feeling funky and don't forget, if you want to last hours in bed without drugs, read the book Lasticle and thank me later. Google it. If you want to be great in bed and rock her world like no living thing ever would, I recommend you read TheDAVIDO F* Guide.

I know you'll claim to be a pro already, so, recommend them to your friend.

You wan form redpill to someone who earns from it. Irony of life.

6 Likes

Re: Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media by Negroid001(m): 5:42pm On Feb 25
iLegendd:
Keep bragging!

Even those of us who have lived it, dumpped it, wrote books about it, made millions from those books and still making till eternity from our intellectual properties, lived/being in different non-African countries and have global experience, banged almost every race, etc. don't make that claim even though we're more than capable.

Enjoy your delulu.

I'll ignore you now. I have given you too much of my time. Let me go check my crypto trade and watch Chelsea Vs Liverpool.

Have a nice day feeling funky and don't forget, if you want to last hours in bed without drugs, read the book Lasticle and thank me later. Google it. If you want to be great in bed and rock her world like no living thing ever would, I recommend you read TheDAVIDO F* Guide.

Touched a nerve right?
Only said i was going to bang the woman you dey carry for head and You've given me your life history. Like i care tho.

You're triggered. Loser in real life boasting about money he hasn't made. Na nairaland dem dey promote book? If your book is that good, woulda become a bestseller by now and I won't be hearing about it from the author.
Of all the problems wey dey worry people, see the topic you're covering. Loser! Your book go sell well well. grin

No go find better occupation. Give me your woman's number, I'll still bang her tho. Mr Casanova but with theory.
Re: Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media by oxiide22(m): 5:44pm On Feb 25
iLegendd:
Keep bragging!

Enjoy your delulu.

kindly assist me with 50k sir ilegendd I swear I will never troll. i swear to God i will deactivate my account entirely. 0211206511 gtb God bless you more
Re: Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media by iLegendd(m): 5:58pm On Feb 25
oxiide22:
kindly assist me with 50k sir ilegendd I swear I will never troll. i swear to God i will deactivate my account entirely. 0211206511 gtb God bless you more
Why are you Nigerians like this? You stalked me hundreds of times and abused me and my parents. I paid you money to stop stalking or talking to me and you agreed.

After eating the money, you continued stalking 2 months later. Why did you accept the money when you couldn't keep the agreement? You even used multiple accounts to abuse me. I have my reasons for always ignoring you because you feel you can eat your cake and have it. cry
Re: Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media by Negroid001(m): 6:21pm On Feb 25
oxiide22:

A broke man can't give what he doesn't have.
So much for the fake proceeds from his boring book. grin

1 million ko. 5 million ni.

You no see better person ask for help.
Re: Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media by Obainoman6: 6:31pm On Feb 25
Odebayo4010:
If you're dating a Woman who is always uploading her pictures on social media,
Withdraw your commitment to her because she is indirectly telling you that she's available to other Man.Any Woman who is always posting pictures on social media is craving the attention of other Man

Op you are right, not just uploading pics but any woman using snapchat is indirectly telling other men that she's available, check well na coded oloshos

1 Like

Re: Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media by Obainoman6: 6:31pm On Feb 25
Negroid001:

You're so insecure
Keep quiet.
Re: Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media by oxiide22(m): 7:27pm On Feb 25
iLegendd:
Why are you Nigerians like this? You stalked me hundreds of times and abused me and my parents. I paid you money to stop stalking or talking to me and you agreed.

After eating the money, you continued stalking 2 months later. Why did you accept the money when you couldn't keep the agreement? You even used multiple accounts to abuse me. I have my reasons for always ignoring you because you feel you can eat your cake and have it. cry
I swear to God na only this account I use to troll you and I swear to God I promise you I will deactivate my account completely i am tired of roaming online i wanna go offline and start sth concrete to better my life.

Honestly, what happened that time if you could remember it was a just a random comment I made in response to your post abt a free version of your book. And it wasn't meant to broke or reneged the promise. And it was after about six months when I saw your post which you said any1 that want a free version of your book lasticle should indicate so because I want I immediately qoute you to show my interest.

This time I swear i will deactivate my account completely
Re: Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media by oxiide22(m): 7:50pm On Feb 25
iLegendd:

I hope you understand me sir I swear I have good intention to use the 50k
Re: Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media by oxiide22(m): 8:13pm On Feb 25
Negroid001:

A broke man can't give what he doesn't have.
So much for the fake proceeds from his boring book. grin

1 million ko. 5 million ni.

You no see better person ask for help.
can you give me?
Re: Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media by PureFace1(m): 8:26pm On Feb 25
Odebayo4010:
Withdraw your commitment to her because she is indirectly telling you that she's available to other Man.Any Woman who is always posting pictures on social media is craving the attention of other Man

Redpill have a term for them.

They are call attention wh0re they need constant male validation to survive and one man can never be enough for them, they won't take any man seriously unless maybe you are a billionaire, a celebrity or politician and they are the one that usually have ridiculous standard for men.

No sensible guy would even wish to have anything to do with those kind of women.

Any woman that is super active on social media is a big red flag, no need for soothsayer to tell you what would happen in the future.

1 Like

Re: Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media by iLegendd(m): 8:30pm On Feb 25
oxiide22:
I hope you understand me sir I swear I have good intention to use the 50k
Guy, I feel better ignoring you and I don't want to expose you.

Stop this lifestyle you're living. It's full of time wasting, lies, too many monikers, begging with different bank accounts, promise and fail, and abusing innocent people, etc. You even abused my mom.

You've known me for 5 years and out of that, you spent 2 years being a fan and 3 years abusing me.

I have sent you recharge card a couple of times and even paid a ransom for you to avoid me forever but you never give up. Please stop. I'm begging you. There was a girl I paid too and till this day, she avoids me. Why can't you be like her?

Below are just a few screenshots of people busting your behaviour, your begging, same account with different monikers, your abuse towards me, your lies, etc.

I assure you, even God can't make you change from lying, abuse, begging, and deception.

Now I know something God can't do truly exists. God can't lie and at the same time, He can't stop you from lying and making fake promises for a living.

A hoë will always cheat after marriage even if she marries the tallest, richest, smartest, and most handsome man who is great in bed with a big d* ck. She'll still cheat for the thrill—its just a matter of time.

I'm more of a giver than a taker and I easily give, but after realising you've extorted from me and different people through different monikers and bank accounts, I have started suspecting everyone to be you. You have ruined the begging business academy for the genuine people out there.

See some screenshots below of your abuse, lies and people exposing you.

oxiide22:
I swear to God na only this account I use to troll you and I swear to God I promise you I will deactivate my account completely i am tired of roaming online i wanna go offline and start sth concrete to better my life.

Honestly, what happened that time if you could remember it was a just a random comment I made in response to your post abt a free version of your book. And it wasn't meant to broke or reneged the promise. And it was after about six months when I saw your post which you said any1 that want a free version of your book lasticle should indicate so because I want I immediately qoute you to show my interest.

This time I swear i will deactivate my account completely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media by iLegendd(m): 8:30pm On Feb 25
Mr. Hussaini Yumusa, please stop. You've been doing this for too long and you never give up.

I disdain people who lie and I hardly forgive them.

Re: Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media by Klinxmanz(m): 8:48pm On Feb 25
iLegendd:
Mr. Hussaini Yumusa, please stop. You've been doing this for too long and you never give up.

I disdain people who lie and I hardly forgive them.
Sir pls i can find favour from u sir, i humbly ask if u could help me with just 3k sir, i know things isn't easy for anyone but sir God bless u sir, am ur loyal fs 9154411811 Opay thank u sir 4 ur kind consideration!
Re: Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media by oxiide22(m): 8:54pm On Feb 25
iLegendd:
Guy, I feel better ignoring you and I don't want to expose you.

Stop
i am your fan uptill now. When is asking for help/assistance become a crime? ESP for real genuine man in need that don't have good job? Those accounts u see I never denied that in fact I'm the one tell the world that I own those accounts and can you tell if I troll you with those accounts apart from this oxide22?
Re: Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media by iLegendd(m): 9:12pm On Feb 25
oxiide22:
i am your fan uptill now. When is begging become a crime? ESP for real genuine man in need that don't have good job? Those accounts u see I never denied that in fact I'm the one tell the world that I own those accounts and can you tell if I troll you with those accounts apart from this oxide22?
I don't even read most abuses or pay attention to all attacks cuz it's draining and time-consuming. Even this reply I'm giving you, e dey drain me.

Just like the Mr. I Don't Care above I said I won't reply. He quoted me twice, but I didn't even read what he wrote. Most times, it's better not to read than to read and get entangled in something in that'll take your precious time.

Begging is actually a crime in some sensible countries. Online, it's considered stalking and it's a crime too.

You just lie way too much. Even the Devil fold hand dey shake in fear of you. cheesy A man will be safer trusting the Devil than you.

oxiide22:
I swear to God na only this account I use to troll you and I swear to God I promise you I will deactivate my account completely.

What about the Papiilo moniker that you've used too many times too and the other ones I don't know? See below.

I don't want you to deactivate because you'll open a new account and still continue with someone elses bank details to receive payment to avoid being caught.

Guy, e dey blood, so just continue your begging and abusing and let me continue my ignoring.

Thank you.

Re: Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media by oxiide22(m): 9:24pm On Feb 25
iLegendd:
I don't even read most abuses or pay attention to all attacks cuz it's draining and time-consuming. Even this reply I'm giving you, e dey drain me.

Thank you.
I explained tired, it seems you won't understand me bro. is ok case closed! God bless you
Re: Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media by iLegendd(m): 9:39pm On Feb 25
oxiide22:
I explained tired, it seems you won't understand me bro. is ok case closed! God bless you
God will bless you too as He's currently doing to me, but only when you stop lying and abusing innocent people.

Though, the blessing won't come from me, but surely, there are lots of blessings waiting for you out there the moment you repent from lying and deception. You may not know what you're doing, but in advanced nations, it's scamming and it's a crime.

So, have a nice evening, dear and I wish you the best. tongue

1 Like

Re: Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media by oxiide22(m): 9:54pm On Feb 25
iLegendd:
God will bless you too as He's currently doing to me, but only when you stop lying and abusing innocent people.

Though, the blessing won't come from me, but surely, there are lots of blessings waiting for you out there the moment you repent from lying and deception. You may not know what you're doing, but in advanced nations, it's scamming and it's a crime.

thank you, those accounts will be deactivated henceforth
Re: Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media by Darkestking: 9:54pm On Feb 25
Negroid001:

You're so insecure

He isn't insecure, he has standards. If you want to share your woman's body with the world. By all means go ahead. Many men will masturbate to a cuckolds woman.
Re: Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media by oxiide22(m): 4:21am On Feb 26
iLegendd:

Re: Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media by YourLandMyLand: 2:05pm On Feb 26
iLegendd:

I'm more of a giver than a taker and I easily give, but after realising you've extorted from me and different people through different monikers and bank accounts, I have started suspecting everyone to be you. You have ruined the begging business academy for the genuine people out there.

BEGGING BUSINESS ACADEMY (BBA)
Re: Reason You Should Not Date A Lady Who Is Always Uploadin Her Picture On S/media by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:10am On Feb 29
Odebayo4010:

i have a simple rule: if you take a woman out to dinner or whatever, you paid for everything and she takes/posts photos of everything in that place there but YOU AND HER TOGETHER (the guy who paid for everything), she belongs to the streets... NEXT!

i feel sorry for the brothas that fly babes to the other side of the world, and not a single pic of them is shown, but plenty plenty pics of the hotel, the shopping gifts (that you paid for), the swimming pool etc, thanking their imaginary "big god" instead of you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Men Too Dominating! All Women Dumb? / Trend Amongst Nairaland Men / To Get A Loved One Back. . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.