Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Members Of Palliative Advisory Committee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Members Of Palliative Advisory Committee (6920 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Mini Housing Scheme, Vocational Centre In Surulere / Community Policing Takes Off In Lagos As Sanwo-olu Inaugurates Operation Teams / Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Commences Distribution Of Palliative To Families In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Members Of Palliative Advisory Committee by abdeefggh: 5:09pm On Feb 25
Very balanced list, and most importantly.. No alien on the list

Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Members Of Palliative Advisory Committee by Marvieduke(f): 6:26pm On Feb 25
WhiteBlack:

Go back to your Igbos land where your state governors are eating your future and that of your children and kinsmen

Just look at your foolishness, I am proud Yoruba to the core, your tribal hate is what is causing all that we are experiencing, I only said he inaugurated his own people who will deal with the poor masses by embezzling more to themselves, only for you to say trash of tribal hate..... Anu re she mi, Tori ko le ye iwo naa.....
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Members Of Palliative Advisory Committee by Marvieduke(f): 6:27pm On Feb 25
naija4life247:

Yes nah. Shey nah your village people you expect him to put?

Sincerely common sense is far from you, ode Oponu baale atole....
Re: Sanwo-Olu Inaugurates Members Of Palliative Advisory Committee by Marvieduke(f): 8:26pm On Feb 25
WhiteBlack:

Go back to your Igbos land where your state governors are eating your future and that of your children and kinsmen

Sincerely common sense is far from you, I am a proud omo Yoruba, I don't do sentiment where the truth should be told.... It just a pity that your eyes can't beyond your nose... Ode, Oponu baale atole.....

Warri - Youths Rescue Kidnap Victim, Beat Kidnappers Mercilessly / Jonathan To Flag Off ZUNGERU Hydro-dam Project / Where Will Dangote Get Crude Oil To Refine In His Lagos Refinery?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7