Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward (1450 Views)

Stop Focusing Your Energy On Your Fear And Anxiety... Do This Instead... / How Do I Overcome This Fear Of Failure / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by 1Sharon(f): 2:09am On Feb 26
Realz99:

It's paranoid schizophrenia

And what do you expect ppl on here to do about it? You need a psychiatrist.
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Trizyd(m): 7:52am On Feb 26
Paranoia,. Buh the source might be spiritual. If you are a Christian. Get a church, buh sincerely ask God to help you. You can be taught how to subject thoughts to the knowledge of Christ.
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Amayanabo01: 8:49am On Feb 26
If you're in lagos now,run to Zion prayer ministry for deliverance then thank me later.
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Johnwrite(m): 9:25am On Feb 26
How can that be possible
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Silentgroper(m): 9:32am On Feb 26
Realz99:

It's paranoid schizophrenia

That sounds like some anxiety issue not schizophrenia ..

You fit don enter street if na schizophrenia hook you..
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Smartjeezy01(m): 10:05am On Feb 26
hstar:

What do they call the thunder stone in Yoruba please?
Ẹdun ara.
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by hstar: 1:09pm On Feb 26
Smartjeezy01:
Ẹdun ara.
Thanks Boss
My thought exactly but I think I was wrong
Because this is my first time of hearing it's English name
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Realz99: 6:48pm On Feb 26
Smartjeezy01:
you can get it from an hunter or big herbs seller around you. You can send me an email
I'm no longer using the email I used to open this account,
Can you drop your contact or chat me on whatsapp
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Realz99: 10:03am On Feb 27
Smartjeezy01:
Go and get original thunder stone and notify me. Better. You can also drink clean water from a car radiator, you will be fearless for ever.
How do I use the thunder stone
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Smartjeezy01(m): 12:31pm On Feb 27
Realz99:

How do I use the thunder stone
put the thunder stone inside one rubber and add palm oil (ogere epo pupa) and be using your index finger to lick it anytime. You are good to go.
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Realz99: 3:15pm On Feb 27
Realz99:
I have terrible Fears, it can be called schizophrenia,
It's a kind of fear that comes as a result of thinking that something wants to harm you,

My fear developed as a result of some things I read ,

https://www.nairaland.com/2506423/holiness-olumba-olumba-obu-appeared

This link I posted above is someone's write up on nairaland, where he said that oo obu appeared to a kiddnapers den physically and saved a kid that was captured,

Since I read that information my brain has processed it in another way,
I do ask myself, so someone has the power to appear to another person in a location physically just like the writer wrote,

Then I started having the thoughts of what if any of my enemies appears to me physically and kill me with a gun or even any of my enemies that's in occult tells their grandmaster to appear to me and kill me physically,

MY CURRENT FEARS

(THIS IS THE ONE I NEED URGENT HELP ON BECAUSE ITS DISTURBING ME PRESENTLY)

I once made a mistake, I went to a native doctor, whom after his consultation he said that witchcraft is disturbing me, and at thus he marked some anti witchcraft marks on my body which I'm regretting now,

Since then I have been in this constant fears and thoughts like,
Since this native doctor has put something in my body (I mean his property is in my body which is the mark and charm against witchcraft )
Won't he use that to be monitoring me and then can appear to me and kill me either with gun,
I have this thought like, as long as that mark is in my body, that he can always use it to know my location and wherever I am and then kill me if he wishes,

I've had people tell me that my fears can't happen or try to motivate, but they didnt convince me enough on why it can't happen,
I need someone that can actually tell me good reasons why these fears are unreal and can't happen,

you can tell me here , or write me on whatsapp on,

Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Realz99: 11:21am On Feb 28
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Realz99: 9:25am On Feb 29
Realz99:
I have terrible Fears, it can be called schizophrenia,
It's a kind of fear that comes as a result of thinking that something wants to harm you,

My fear developed as a result of some things I read ,

https://www.nairaland.com/2506423/holiness-olumba-olumba-obu-appeared

This link I posted above is someone's write up on nairaland, where he said that oo obu appeared to a kiddnapers den physically and saved a kid that was captured,

Since I read that information my brain has processed it in another way,
I do ask myself, so someone has the power to appear to another person in a location physically just like the writer wrote,

Then I started having the thoughts of what if any of my enemies appears to me physically and kill me with a gun or even any of my enemies that's in occult tells their grandmaster to appear to me and kill me physically,

MY CURRENT FEARS

(THIS IS THE ONE I NEED URGENT HELP ON BECAUSE ITS DISTURBING ME PRESENTLY)

I once made a mistake, I went to a native doctor, whom after his consultation he said that witchcraft is disturbing me, and at thus he marked some anti witchcraft marks on my body which I'm regretting now,

Since then I have been in this constant fears and thoughts like,
Since this native doctor has put something in my body (I mean his property is in my body which is the mark and charm against witchcraft )
Won't he use that to be monitoring me and then can appear to me and kill me either with gun,
I have this thought like, as long as that mark is in my body, that he can always use it to know my location and wherever I am and then kill me if he wishes,

I've had people tell me that my fears can't happen or try to motivate, but they didnt convince me enough on why it can't happen,
I need someone that can actually tell me good reasons why these fears are unreal and can't happen,

you can tell me here , or write me on whatsapp on,

Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Realz99: 1:24pm On Mar 01
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Realz99: 8:14am On Mar 02
I need help
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Silentgroper(m): 7:27pm On Mar 02
Take drug that helps with anxiety ..

What you have is have practical mixture of paranoia and anxiety ...

Drugs like diazepam and it other benzodiazepines family helps with anxiety ...

Get one of them and use duly as prescribed.. you'd be alright in no time...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tai Solarin University Of Education? / From Part-time To Full-time(direct Entry)? / Oau Admission Merit List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.