Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food (5786 Views)

Ebin Pawa: How My Neighbor's Wife Shocked Me / "Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger / Good Morning Nairalanders.. Ebin Pa Wa Oooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food by nonhuman(m): 8:35pm On May 10
Nzogbu2012:
Some of. your Yiibo sister are in a brothel..looking for who will Bleep them for N500 so that they will earn their living......and.many of your Yiibo brothers dey Alaba dey look for what to eat.....

Some.dey baby factory they born like dogs so that..madam go carry their pikin go sell for her customer in diaspora.....
Now, if this tribal. topic can be allowed on Nairaland. without ban...I wonder who the Mod politics section is working for.....I wouldn't be surprised if this Nairaland platform is completely hijacked from Seun Oshewa....because some of the Moderators here are just biased.....

If.this thread is not tribal bias tell me what it is....

Time will tell
you go go brotel as a low self esteem yoruba man to go bleep gonorrhea infected Ashawo you go come here dey rejoice and be telling everyone you bleeped an Igbo girl, get a life bro

1 Like

Re: Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food by Caleb15(m): 6:36pm On May 12
EmiloCorn:

What sort of comment is this? Are you making fun of me? angry
I will report you to the mods oh shocked
Yes Daddy
Re: Which Of This "Ebin Pa Wa" Pictures Should We Give Food by Nzogbu2012: 8:31am On May 27
nonhuman:
you go go brotel as a low self esteem yoruba man to go bleep gonorrhea infected Ashawo you go come here dey rejoice and be telling everyone you bleeped an Igbo girl, get a life bro

He pain you say I dry Bleep your Ibo. sister for N500 ...drop your location lemme show you where to carry Ibo. Ashewo. Lady for cheap price ....
Ashewo. Business and Ibo. Ladies are like bread and butter .....tell me any location in the world where ashewo business is going on where you will not see Ibo. Ladies .....even in Bangladesh, Thailand, Malaysia. Taiwan etc... Ibo. Ladies dey. Enjoy their ashewo. Business

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ / A $250m Question: Can The Akwa Ibom International Stadium Become Profitable? / Types Of Election Rigging Methods And How To Stop Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.