Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,868 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting (23760 Views)

Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting / Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB / ESN: IPOB Accepts Nigeria Military Confrontation After Airstrike - pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by CaptainFM1: 2:15pm On Feb 25
I said it was wrong to leak out government internal memo yesterday and some good for nothing folks came for my head.

Instead of us to condemn evil together, we allow sentiments, tribalism and religion to divide us.

6 Likes

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:16pm On Feb 25
Thunder fire all the leeching leakers
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Think9ja(m): 2:16pm On Feb 25
Some people will wail over this news

1 Like

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:16pm On Feb 25
CaptainFM1:
I said it was wrong to leak out government internal memo yesterday and some good for nothing folks came for my head.

Nigeria needs patriots

1 Like

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by forgiveness: 2:17pm On Feb 25
That's a good one.
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by flokii: 2:18pm On Feb 25
Qatar is an Oil economy.. they excelled where we failed as a country.
Going to tell them you want to do away with Oil and go green will make them look at you with disdain. Our leaders should be guided.

1 Like

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Obakoolex(m): 2:18pm On Feb 25
Arobaga:
Chaiii only God knows how much Tinubu has begged make them no fall him hand

It’s only a fool that would go back the meal he was previously denied

You beg person say you wan eat the person hide food before your face is hole you’re about leaving he calls you back to eat

And you foolishly went to wash hand
You are a very mischievous human being, always bittered.

5 Likes

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by faoogoke(m): 2:18pm On Feb 25
Most people's comments on this subject is rather strange.
Like the outcome is for the benefit of Tinubu and his family.
Whatever Qatar will invest eventually will employ Nigerians and add value to our economy.
Egypt just got some 38 billions of dollars of investment deals from Qatar.
Be shaming the man!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by ceejay80s(m): 2:18pm On Feb 25
If Na me, I swear I no go again
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by KingKO22: 2:18pm On Feb 25
Emusan:
The deed has been done already!

IPOBidients won't shift post ? Never

IPOBidients have any iota of shame ? Never
IPOBidients have been suffering humiliation for years? Correct ?
IPOBidients are bitter souls? Correct
😀😀🤣🤣🤣

He who laugh last laugh best

6 Likes

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Psalmspsalms: 2:18pm On Feb 25
They the pity Tinubu. They no want make him cry
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by BrighterSyde: 2:18pm On Feb 25
Postinor:
Enemies of Nigeria won't like this,as ee dey pain dem ee dey sweet us,as ee dey sweet us imo ee go dey pain dem

lol…did you not feel bad when they disgraced you publicly by rejecting your proposal ?
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Johnpat198: 2:18pm On Feb 25
And our president will still go after the decline of the first report, Africa black people no get shame, developed your country and stop looking else where.

2 Likes

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by heniford2: 2:19pm On Feb 25
Tinubu will be going with the whole governor the whole Ministers the whole APC supporters and not forgetting the office of the first lady and office of the first son and daughter too 🫣😂🤔😆😁🤣 🤌🏿🤌🏿

1 Like

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Eriokanmi: 2:19pm On Feb 25
God1000:
If I were the president. I would simply cancel it.

And such thing should never repeat itself again, how can the giant of Africa stoop so low to the extent of begging for a meeting with a country of 2.7 million people

Our leaders should stop embarrassing us and fix Nigeria abeg
He won't, cos of the estacode. Our leaders no.get shame.

2 Likes

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by tsdarkside(m): 2:19pm On Feb 25
chaii....they dont want,let them be....!!

why are you nigerians soo desperate that others like una....
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Burshh: 2:20pm On Feb 25
Whaoo, So BAT sneezes, Qatar catch cold feet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Chicagograduate(m): 2:20pm On Feb 25
God1000:

And such thing should never repeat itself again, how can the giant of Africa stoop so low to the extent of begging for a meeting with a country of 2.7 million people

Giant of Africa that is producing 3500mw of electricity.Giant of Africa with high unemployment rate.Giant of Africa with high poverty rate.Yeye giant.
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by festacman(m): 2:21pm On Feb 25
At present, Nigeria has little to offer. President Tinubu should look inwards for solutions revive the economy rather than going around disturbing other countries who are focused on solving their own problems. Our farmers (crop, animal and fishery), SMEs, entrepreneurs, big industrialists, showbusiness etc should be the rebuilding blocks as it should be. Work ways of making these categories of function optimally.

2 Likes

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by holluwizzy: 2:21pm On Feb 25
He just want the title, he is not there to work... I want him to run the country for 8yrs, so the Yoruba compatriots can beg for scraps and maybe ...maybe, they can learn lessons especially the market women.

Before u come for me...I am a Yoruba by every means.

bigpriik:
shameless president and his emilocorns.
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Herbiodun09: 2:21pm On Feb 25
U see the way most of these carton head clown think ehn…. Everything has to fit their own narrative
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Duru009(m): 2:21pm On Feb 25
What a SHAME
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by psucc(m): 2:21pm On Feb 25
But to be hosted by their Chambers of Commerce and not the Minister as intended by our Presido

1 Like

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by amnesty7: 2:21pm On Feb 25
They begged them apparently.
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Themanleshey: 2:22pm On Feb 25
Arobaga:
Chaiii only God knows how much Tinubu has begged make them no fall him hand

It’s only a fool that would go back the meal he was previously denied

You beg person say you wan eat the person hide food before your face is hole you’re about leaving he calls you back to eat

And you foolishly went to wash hand

Begging to still go there and beg so that you can enjoy basic things of life .

Begging to make people come and invest in his country and you are here mocking him.

Who do you this thing No do well o

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:22pm On Feb 25
Okay
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by armadeo(m): 2:22pm On Feb 25
Lol
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by theophorus(m): 2:22pm On Feb 25
Some people are only interested in things that put the Country in Bad light just because their Candidate didn't win last election.

Just go through front page and you will see their comments.

Unfortunately, they have forgotten that those who wish others well good things will happen to them and those who wish others something else something else is not far from them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by amnesty7: 2:22pm On Feb 25
Burshh:
Whaoo, So BAT sneezes, Qatar catch cold feet.
You are so intelligent grin
In fact you can as well say without Nigeria, no Qatar.

1 Like

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by iamjavadem(m): 2:23pm On Feb 25
That's why you are not the president. You are not capable of leading and it shows.
God1000:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by cmikel: 2:23pm On Feb 25
THE STATEMENT SAYS ON THE MARGIN OF
The NIGERIA president, HOPE NIGEIA IS NOT THE ONE SPONSORING THIS HIGH COST EVENT JUST FOR A COVER FACE

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Bintasukai: 2:23pm On Feb 25
holluwizzy:
He just want the title, he is not there to work... I want him to run the country for 8yrs, so the Yoruba compatriots can beg for scraps and maybe ...maybe, they can learn lessons especially the market women.

Before u come for me...I am a Yoruba by every means.

If it’s not ethnicity it’s religion. You are Christian.Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Sick Between Buhari Supporters And Atiku Supporters? - Dele Momodu / Senate Confirms Four Commissioners For NCC Rejected By Saraki-led 8th Senate / Magu: Diezani Stole $2.5bn Supported By Generation Of Looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.