Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting (23832 Views)

Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting / Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB / ESN: IPOB Accepts Nigeria Military Confrontation After Airstrike - pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Postinor: 8:09am On Feb 26
BrighterSyde:

Fool. Hunger no even make you fit read well. Do I look like I support Obi? I’ve reason above the level where I put my trust in any politician or party. But una wey no get brain still Dey look one party for crumbs. But I love how they keep fooling you people from pdp to Apc to LP. Now your brains have been so washed that even when they are deceiving you with promises while enriching themselves and putting their children in juicy places you idiots and mentally enslaved dunces come online to shout I believe in Nigeria. No be Tinubu make im son-in-law head of housing parastatal for Nigeria come release 126bn to am within 3 days of the appointment? Yet na 20bn ASUU dey ask for since wey FG no give them. But you Dey here Dey hail am as your messiah. Your foolishness is amusing. Continue with your support o. lol…I don note your moniker. As dem Dey deal with you I go Dey mention you Dey hail dem on your behalf. Idiot
you are a fool, so if you are not an enemy of Nigeria why are you always happy when you hear bad news about nigeria, idiot
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by BrighterSyde: 8:45am On Feb 26
Postinor:
you are a fool, so if you are not an enemy of Nigeria why are you always happy when you hear bad news about nigeria, idiot

Not just happy but glad that other countries are seeing us for the corrupt nation that we are. Can you imagine the disgrace? We went to beg Qatar since we know it will benefit us but they turned us down. After some underground begging they have accepted and you say I should celebrate such deceit? Such celebration is for those of you with no brains to see our leaders for who they really are.
Anyway I don’t blame you much your life is tied to this country so you don’t have a choice than to be a slave to them. Even if tomorrow they deal with your generation you will still sing their praises. Ordinary 6 months palliative they said they will give all workers they can’t pay. Now they want to share 25k to every family but idiots like you will still come and hail them and be happy. Lmao…your stupidity is amusing. Let’s wait for the next good news or promise to hopeless youths like you so that we will have more to celebrate while waiting fo the ones they promised you but are just fooling you with. Very soon they will release another GDP statistics while you are queueing for agbado till they will stampede you to the hospital but you will come and celebrate them…I wish I could pity you but you have no brain. Enjoy your deceit.
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Postinor: 10:50am On Feb 26
BrighterSyde:

Not just happy but glad that other countries are seeing us for the corrupt nation that we are. Can you imagine the disgrace? We went to beg Qatar since we know it will benefit us but they turned us down. After some underground begging they have accepted and you say I should celebrate such deceit? Such celebration is for those of you with no brains to see our leaders for who they really are.
Anyway I don’t blame you much your life is tied to this country so you don’t have a choice than to be a slave to them. Even if tomorrow they deal with your generation you will still sing their praises. Ordinary 6 months palliative they said they will give all workers they can’t pay. Now they want to share 25k to every family but idiots like you will still come and hail them and be happy. Lmao…your stupidity is amusing. Let’s wait for the next good news or promise to hopeless youths like you so that we will have more to celebrate while waiting fo the ones they promised you but are just fooling you with. Very soon they will release another GDP statistics while you are queueing for agbado till they will stampede you to the hospital but you will come and celebrate them…I wish I could pity you but you have no brain. Enjoy your deceit.
enemies of Nigeria idiot
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by BrighterSyde: 6:37pm On Feb 26
Postinor:
enemies of Nigeria idiot

Now this is getting boring. I am giving you facts and figures to show you how daft you are and this is all you have to say? You see that I’m right that you senseless supporters of Obi, Atiku and Tinubu are totally brainless.
Let me drop another one to show you how daft you are.
So you support a man like Tinubu. This is a man who came out openly to claim there was nothing like subsidy and it was a scam. Held the nation hostage for 1 good month. I’m very sure you were also as brainless as he was then so you swallowed it hook, line and sinker since you cannot analyze things yourself. Now the same man has come to remove the subsidy he once claimed did not exist.
Now I know this is hard for you but think…how can a man at that level be wrong about the existence of fuel subsidy? This is not a national secret or something that can be described as privileged information. Yet he was able to fool you and others like you that there is no subsidy. That is the person you lot are supporting. It’s like a person being interviewed for the portfolio of petroleum minister but doesn’t know how many refineries we have.

I know it’s painful realizing that they are just using you but one day you will have a bit of sense. I don’t pray your children inherit the kind of brain you have cos it is actually a curse to be like you.
It is understandable if all you can type is your one sentence responses. After all I don’t expect much from an empty skull. I await your usual empty blabbing.
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by ConfidentialDoc: 7:11pm On Feb 26
Dangote must have stepped into the business meeting
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by samwillyco1(m): 11:12am On Feb 27
khattab02:
dem get oil. Them no need Naija oil.

Remember PSg owners

Also the guy that wanted to buy Man united for £6 billions.

Oga money no dey do ooo
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Noblechykk(m): 11:48am On Feb 27
God1000:
If I were the president. I would simply cancel it.

And such thing should never repeat itself again, how can the giant of Africa stoop so low to the extent of begging for a meeting with a country of 2.7 million people

Our leaders should stop embarrassing us and fix Nigeria abeg
I heard that Qatar blackmailed Nigeria to lift the sanctions on Niger and co. I don't know how true that is
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by khattab02: 10:10pm On Feb 27
samwillyco1:

Oga money no dey do ooo
if u say so.. Naija go be bad market for dem

1 Like

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by samwillyco1(m): 3:27pm On Feb 28
grin
khattab02:
if u say so.. Naija go be bad market for dem

grin grin grin grin

BAT son's don go there with their father maybe na to open account there, because there currency get value
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by khattab02: 8:11pm On Feb 28
samwillyco1:
grin

grin grin grin grin

BAT son's don go there with their father maybe na to open account there, because there currency get value
well well oo

$ is 3.64 and or more than tens years if not 20 sef

1 Like

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by samwillyco1(m): 10:39pm On Feb 28
khattab02:
well well oo

$ is 3.64 and or more than tens years if not 20 sef

Most valuable currency for now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll / Cute Photo Of Osinbajo, Akeredolu And Ajimobi / Dangote, Unilever, NLNG, Three Other Investors To Construct 19 Federal Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.