Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting (23773 Views)

Qatar Rejects Tinubu’s Proposed Business Meeting / Kanu To Lose British Citizenship As UK Accepts Nigeria's Designation Of IPOB / ESN: IPOB Accepts Nigeria Military Confrontation After Airstrike - pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Harrisonwo(m): 5:39pm On Feb 25
If I were the president, I will cancel that meeting entirely.
They made it clear in their letter that no business deal was discussed before hand, so why still going?
The ministry of foreign affairs, ministry of economy should be sanctioned seriously for their lapses. As it stands now, the president of at all he goes will be going there for photoshoot and nothing concrete to come home with in summary.
The president should sit home and use his time to work on our economy in-house first. And if he succeed, he can use his second tenure (if he gets re-elected) to scout for foreign investment
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Afolabimills(m): 5:50pm On Feb 25
bigpriik:

pained?
you should be ashamed of your balablu president that cant handle rejection like a woman a coward he went back to beg.
that same coward is the president of fed republic of Nigeria jagaban till u get sense if u like insult him insult yorubas it's ur headache grin
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Praktikals1000: 6:01pm On Feb 25
Arobaga:
Chaiii only God knows how much Tinubu has begged make them no fall him hand

It’s only a fool that would go back the meal he was previously denied

You beg person say you wan eat the person hide food before your face while you’re about leaving he calls you back to eat

And you foolishly went to wash hand
Those who hate Jerusalem (Nigeria) shall not succeed
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by emmyN(m): 6:07pm On Feb 25
What changed? Is the Qatari commerce minister no longer out of the country, or is Qatar no longer holding their proposed web summit which would keep their officials busy?
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Postinor: 6:08pm On Feb 25
BrighterSyde:

Were you not sad and disgraced when they rejected it? lol…
shut up ee,enemy of Nigeria
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by October1960: 6:11pm On Feb 25
The Qatar people know it is a waste of time meeting with Nigerian government officials or politicians.

If the Naija official cannot get bribe it’s just nonsense talk and empty promises.

The Qatar people have real actions to do such as developing their country.

We have been doing meetings for 30 years to have electricity yet nothing to show for it.

All Nigerian leaders state and federal for the past 40 years or so should be arrested and taken to bar beach.
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Putindbutt: 6:19pm On Feb 25
bjdon:

I bet people like the Sultan had to intervene on his behalf.
But is not a crying shame that Nigeria with a population of over 250 Million, is begging to have business and investment meetings with Qatar that has a population of less than 3 Million.
There are more people in Ikeja than there are in Qatar. We are a big massive disgrace of a nation
Sultan kee you dia. Stupid people with stupid lies.
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by tsdarkside(m): 6:28pm On Feb 25
dangoteinlaw:
You are crazy. What products does your country manufacture? Even the phone you are using was made in China. How will you access it without forex?

here we go again with the same excuse over and over again....

this is how you always try to hide your inferiority complex....
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by chudez0147(m): 6:29pm On Feb 25
Look at you . Beta hungry neva catch you
Arobaga:

You beg person say you wan eat the person hide food before your face while you’re about leaving he calls you back to eat

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by tsdarkside(m): 6:31pm On Feb 25
chudez0147:
Look at you . Beta hungry neva catch you

you ibos ehn....

we are not even allowed no more to better bash una....

this is not normal....
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by LagosG: 6:40pm On Feb 25
tunjijones:
But did they reject it initially?

That's what I want to know...
They rejected it because the ministry didn't do their due diligence. If you check the date of the first letter, it was 22nd. The second letter was 23rd meaning it was resolved before the documents leaked online. Nigerians are the worst. No country in the world would reject the visit of another head of state unless there are very serious issues. Even countries at war can arrange a meeting and discuss. Nigerians are the absolute worst. We love bad news whether it is true or not. Qatar would not for any reason reject Tinubu. What reason would they have?
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by TheOgaBoss: 6:44pm On Feb 25
LagosG:

They rejected it because the ministry didn't do their due diligence. If you check the date of the first letter, it was 22nd. The second letter was 23rd meaning it was resolved before the documents leaked online. Nigerians are the worst. No country in the world would reject the visit of another head of state unless there are very serious issues. Even countries at war can arrange a meeting and discuss. Nigerians are the absolute worst. We love bad news whether it is true or not. Qatar would not for any reason reject Tinubu. What reason would they have?
but they just did, which speaks volumes of the current geo-politucal status of Nigeria as a country in the international community. sad.
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by LagosG: 6:46pm On Feb 25
TheOgaBoss:
but they just did, which speaks volumes of the current geo-politucal status of Nigeria as a country in the international community. sad.
If our geopolitical stats was so bad, why's their embassy still in the country and why does their ambassador live in Abuja? You people just like to make a mountain out of a molehill. I
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by TheOgaBoss: 6:57pm On Feb 25
LagosG:

If our geopolitical stats was so bad, why's their embassy still in the country and why does their ambassador live in Abuja? You people just like to make a mountain out of a molehill. I
Haiti, which is practically a failed state still has embassies of other countries. geo- political status is directly related to the level of influence. the international image that pdp under Obasanjo, yar adua and good luck struggled to launder after many years of military misrule, has been battered by apc in less than a decade of being in charge.
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Tap0lane: 7:20pm On Feb 25
You igbos hate the fact that you are being called out for your foolishness. Why not own your foolish hate on Tinubu with your full chest instead of hiding behind this you senseless excuse

Emusan:

If you have not mentioned the name Igbo, your body won't come down.

And anyone who criticized your Lord and saviour is automatically an Igbo.

Very pathetic!
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by LagosG: 7:41pm On Feb 25
TheOgaBoss:
Haiti, which is practically a failed state still has embassies of other countries. geo- political status is directly related to the level of influence. the international image that pdp under Obasanjo, yar adua and good luck struggled to launder after many years of military misrule, has been battered by apc in less than a decade of being in charge.
PDP stooge
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by olufikunayo15: 7:50pm On Feb 25
No you need them more than them need you.Beggar no dey get prideNo you need them more than them need you.Beggar no dey get pride...
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by samwillyco1(m): 8:32pm On Feb 25
Our oil has now been swapped for the deal
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by khattab02: 8:35pm On Feb 25
Realtord43:
After the initial public disgrace to Tinubu and his cohorts, am sure this change of mind is through torough begging by the Nig Govts.

A whole Giants of african getting snub by a tiny Asian Govt.
oboy dem tiny but their money and organization no be here ooo...

Did u know $1 is =3.64 Qatar riyals

And it been like this for over 30 years.
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by khattab02: 8:37pm On Feb 25
samwillyco1:
Our oil has now been swapped for the deal
dem get oil. Them no need Naija oil.

Remember PSg owners

Also the guy that wanted to buy Man united for £6 billions.

1 Like

Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Emusan(m): 8:41pm On Feb 25
Tap0lane:
You igbos hate the fact that you are being called out for your foolishness. Why not own your foolish hate on Tinubu with your full chest instead of hiding behind this you senseless excuse

It's evident that you're the hater here not Igbo because my post never even mention any tribe.

My advice:

God didn't create you to hate

Don't allow politicians turn you to hater and tribalistic.

I'm not an Igbo for your information!
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by comodo: 9:10pm On Feb 25
Saturnalia:

What deed are you talking about?

This is the reason nobody in Nigeria takes you seriously.

Time and time again, you continue to show Nigerians that you can never EVER be trusted.

Barbarians who do not see anything good in anybody else except themselves, and who derive joy in jubilating over the misfortunes of others.

They have proven to all and sundry that they’re expert at removing the speck from other people eyes, while leaving the log in their own eyes intact.

What they do not know is that whether Nigeria is Balkanized or remains as a Federal Republic, they still will be the greatest losers, so they can continue wallowing in their hatred & bitterness.
This one pain u baba. But wetin Qatar do no good walahi. Leave all those grammar of hatred and bitterness. No be the bitterness make d country no dey work. The hatred no block government from fixing the economy. If the country is working, all man for quiet. So if u be government person, do the right thing.
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by BrighterSyde: 9:14pm On Feb 25
Postinor:
shut up ee,enemy of Nigeria

Mumu wetin Nigeria don do for you apart from your useless tribalistic support wey na still the people wey una Dey support Dey deal with una. You see an evil, corrupt regime you no fit talk cos na your tribe. Make all of you Yorubas, ibos and Hausas enjoy una useless Nigeria. As you Dey happy with the condition of the country na so e go be for you forever.
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by tnerro1(m): 9:29pm On Feb 25
These civil servants must be very hungry to be leaking government secrets anyhow😁😁
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by ade4real2016: 9:53pm On Feb 25
It's crystal clear that every nation can see d current state of Nigeria's deplorable economy.... What was responsible for this change in decision to accept this talks...You don't beg for recognition n expect to be respected...
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by oneman2k7: 10:32pm On Feb 25
Tinubu don go prostrate there tire..

Ejoo, edakun, emabunu, let me come and do meeting on March 3 in quata.
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Gyarah: 10:33pm On Feb 25
But come to think of it, where is the purported letter of refusal being claimed Quatari official issue ab-initio?
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Tap0lane: 10:44pm On Feb 25
How many of you Igbos/Ipob have denied not being Igbo on this same platform previously ?That aside what is wrong in hating Igbos ?

Did we not all witnessed how Igbo hated insulted denigrate n malign Fulani because of herdsmen so what is wrong in returning the favour n of course igbos have been all loving since Tinubi won the election to the Yorubas

Sebi na only you igbos get sense others can not discern again that is why i can not make out who is igbo or not on NL i have been over 10 years but you hopeless souls get magic wand to know e bi pa n Yoruba ronu miscreant. The way many of you comment one wonder if you ever had functional brain.

Emusan:

It's evident that you're the hater here not Igbo because my post never even mention any tribe.

My advice:

God didn't create you to hate

Don't allow politicians turn you to hater and tribalistic.

I'm not an Igbo for your information!
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by victorsola: 11:31pm On Feb 25
Arobaga:

are you really this stupid
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by otokx(m): 11:58pm On Feb 25
Good one
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by Postinor: 6:49am On Feb 26
BrighterSyde:

Mumu wetin Nigeria don do for you apart from your useless tribalistic support wey na still the people wey una Dey support Dey deal with una. You see an evil, corrupt regime you no fit talk cos na your tribe. Make all of you Yorubas, ibos and Hausas enjoy una useless Nigeria. As you Dey happy with the condition of the country na so e go be for you forever.
stupid boy, enemies of Nigeria why are you always happy when bad things happen in Nigeria,all because your false messiah losed the election,evil people
Re: Qatar Makes U-Turn, Accepts Nigeria's Proposed Business Meeting by BrighterSyde: 7:10am On Feb 26
Postinor:
stupid boy, enemies of Nigeria why are you always happy when bad things happen in Nigeria,all because your false messiah losed the election,evil people

Fool. Hunger no even make you fit read well. Do I look like I support Obi? I’ve reason above the level where I put my trust in any politician or party. But una wey no get brain still Dey look one party for crumbs. But I love how they keep fooling you people from pdp to Apc to LP. Now your brains have been so washed that even when they are deceiving you with promises while enriching themselves and putting their children in juicy places you idiots and mentally enslaved dunces come online to shout I believe in Nigeria. No be Tinubu make im son-in-law head of housing parastatal for Nigeria come release 126bn to am within 3 days of the appointment? Yet na 20bn ASUU dey ask for since wey FG no give them. But you Dey here Dey hail am as your messiah. Your foolishness is amusing. Continue with your support o. lol…I don note your moniker. As dem Dey deal with you I go Dey mention you Dey hail dem on your behalf. Idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Recover 19 Cars From Arase / $26 Billion Scandal: Kachikwu’s Camp Hits Baru With Six Posers / Yusuf Buhari Not Flown To Germany – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.