Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players (23084 Views)

Jurgen Klopp Insists Mohammed Salah Is Better Than Ronaldo & Messi / Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League / Aiyegbeni Names Best Striker In Super Eagles Squad Ahead Of AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by yommen: 2:39pm On Feb 26
Mryacks:
Well that's his opinion. He has a right too. But hope when an Arab player makes his own opinion nobody go shout racism

Calm down Bro. This shouldn't be about race or tribe. Its about personality. Yak's opinion for me doesn't hold water. Salah is world class by all standard.

1 Like

Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by michoim(m): 2:40pm On Feb 26
Speak of a man that miss a vital goal for Nigeria in a world cup tournament when he was face to face with an open net...mtchew

1 Like

Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by Chucks13: 2:40pm On Feb 26
Mryacks:
Well that's his opinion. He has a right too. But hope when an Arab player makes his own opinion nobody go shout racism

They started the wrong opinion first go back and check comment from them. They hate black African team and players too much and always underated them so its cool Yakubu too fired it bck to them.

They should bear it too. "Sometime life is do me I do you"
Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by Adakintroy: 2:41pm On Feb 26
Kaa4:
He is starting a racial war he cannot finish.
Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by Beverlyjean(f): 2:43pm On Feb 26
Anything Yakubu is synonymous to false selection
Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by JONSYN7154: 2:44pm On Feb 26
mytime24:
Anytime I hear Yakubu name I dey always remember that miss
honestly.

Even me too

1 Like

Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by sylve11: 2:45pm On Feb 26
Mryacks:

Na so. cool
Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by Beverlyjean(f): 2:45pm On Feb 26
This is the result of being the master of ur group of friends...they would not argue with ur opinion, they agree to anything u say , so that they don't loose ur funding
Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by Beverlyjean(f): 2:46pm On Feb 26
symbuul:
Whoever that is comparing Jay Jay, Drogba and Yaya Toure with Salah should go for a confession for he has greatly sinned embarassed sad undecided
Salah is a good player but omoh angry

If Drogba is level 7 , salah is level 9

1 Like

Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by Beverlyjean(f): 2:48pm On Feb 26
Adebayor better than salah 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂.... this guy has just missed another open net

1 Like

Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by sylve11: 2:50pm On Feb 26
Beverlyjean:
This is the result of being the master of ur group of friends...they would not argue with ur opinion, they agree to anything u say , so that they don't loose ur funding

grin cool
Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by arantess: 2:50pm On Feb 26
oz4real83:
A player that will dribble the whole field, even dribble the goal post and at the end have zero trophies is world class, while the player that achieves things with his talent is not world class, shocked, Ayegbeni should change his supplier cheesy
Maybe you need to ask what are the criteria for considering one world class...
Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by Hausa(m): 2:52pm On Feb 26
Very funny.

If we put facts into consideration, Salah should get into the World class list ahead of Jay-Jay Okocha.
It is facts talking, and not emotions.

1 Like

Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by Jeje247: 2:55pm On Feb 26
At least he was lucky and scored. You that was given empty net and still flopped wants to deride him. Be like you are now taking too much alcohol
Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by Beverlyjean(f): 2:55pm On Feb 26
arantess:

Maybe you need to ask what are the criteria for considering one world class...

The only player that can compete with salah on his list is only yaya ... not even Drogba... what did Drogba win that salah dint win ?? Salah held the record for most goals in a single EPL season , until Halaand broke it last year...

1 Like

Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by Sccarrr: 2:57pm On Feb 26
Says wayre wey troway open net goal...why luck no wrk fr u when missed the important goal that comot us fr that world cup?
Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by Emman08: 2:57pm On Feb 26
Does he think we have forgotten that miss Vs South Korea at the World Cup? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by Jeje247: 2:58pm On Feb 26
Mitsurugi:
He has a point (except Adebayor and Jay-Jay on that list. Okocha na pure sentiments grin) A player will always succeed in a good team. And Liverpool is phenomenal.

I've always wondered why didn't Salah shine at Chelsea, Fiorentina and Roma? He's not so good with Egypt too. Salah is good but.....

Drogba, Kanu, Yaya all individually brilliant players won multiple trophies. Kanu even won an FA Cup with Portsmouth a low ranked club. They have done well for their countries too. Mane won the AFCON over Salah

Maybe it's just me but I felt Mane leaving exposed Salah.
check his age at Chelsea. His good performances at fiorentina and Roma earned him the Liverpool transfer. And your argument is baseless. Mane and coutinho have struggled playing football since they left Liverpool. Does it mean that they are not quality or the club's they transferred to are useless? Bayern and Barca respectively

4 Likes

Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by yomi531(m): 3:07pm On Feb 26
Salah is by far the best African to play in The EPL. No reason am guys. Thats the fact..
Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by LegallyBlunt: 3:09pm On Feb 26
That's why you share a name with the INEC corrupt chairman.

1 Like

Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by Samade7: 3:10pm On Feb 26
Yakubu wey fit abort 9 months pregnancy too dey talk cheesy
Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by tuzle(m): 3:11pm On Feb 26
[img][/img]
Mitsurugi:
He has a point (except Adebayor and Jay-Jay on that list. Okocha na pure sentiments grin) A player will always succeed in a good team. And Liverpool is phenomenal.

I've always wondered why didn't Salah shine at Chelsea, Fiorentina and Roma? He's not so good with Egypt too. Salah is good but.....

Drogba, Kanu, Yaya all individually brilliant players won multiple trophies. Kanu even won an FA Cup with Portsmouth a low ranked club. They have done well for their countries too. Mane won the AFCON over Salah

Maybe it's just me but I felt Mane leaving exposed Salah.
that is why hazard didn't shine in Madrid or di maria didn't shine at Manu abi
Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by AviatorMoney(m): 3:12pm On Feb 26
Kingpele:
Jealousy no goodooo...ha even yakubu dey talk ...Will Nigeria forget the open net he missed that year?... well it takes a world class to dictate another world class salad is bigger than all the names he mentioned
I don't call it jealousy though. The Yak may b speaking based on his own level too......
Salah is world class.....any day, anytime. Whether he is better dan d names mentioned or not
Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by Hausa(m): 3:15pm On Feb 26
Again, veracity is needed.
I listened to Yakubu on TalkSports last week and he never mentioned anything about this.
The only thing he talked about was that he was training in boxing.
When asked if he'll want to fight anyone, he mentioned wanting to fight Rio Ferdinand.

Did he have another interview with TalkSports after that? I doubt it.
E be like na only Nigeria carry this news.

I think this is fake, as no player will talk that way about Salah.
Okocha and Adebayor cannot be on the list ahead on Salah. No way.

Freddie Kanoute sef was a far better player than Adebayor.

1 Like

Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by adonuj(f): 3:17pm On Feb 26
154 lucky goals.
Jealousy na bastard grin grin
Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by Autobot05: 3:17pm On Feb 26
Lol Salah is world class anytime anyday
If na better person talk now I for listen
Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by obaidan: 3:17pm On Feb 26
mytime24:
Anytime I hear Yakubu name I dey always remember that miss

That miss lives forever in our head

1 Like

Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by sageb: 3:26pm On Feb 26
verybadmouth:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/24/epl-salah-is-not-world-class-aiyegbeni-names-six-best-african-players/

In M.I voice" you keep missing, Yakubu...."
salah is world class, whether yakubu likes it or not.
Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by Seagodess(f): 3:32pm On Feb 26
Ekaette1621990:
Ogbeni called Aiyebeni should park well. He's a qualified wrestler not a footballer.
Even Buhari plays football more than him

I laugh in Swahili 😂😂😂😂😂😂
you really don't know yak..go and watch his videos
Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by Father4all: 3:33pm On Feb 26
Mumu guy
Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by bikefab(m): 3:38pm On Feb 26
I've not yet forgiven Aiyegbeni for missing that goal. He broke my heart into pieces with that miss
Re: Salah Is Not World Class – Aiyegbeni Names Six Best African Players by fabian063: 3:46pm On Feb 26
Anyone that watched Adebayo knows that he is below average. A player that will have 10 good chances and score just one. The sentiment from flop Yakubu is too much. Salah was even better than Mane when both played together at Liverpool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala's Club Side Wins Chinese Women’s Super League / Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Egypt / AFCON: Nigeria's Victory Over Egypt Break The Pharaoh's 16-Game Unbeaten Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.