Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,656 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso (244 Views)

Refutation On Sufi / Sheikh Ajah On Persecution Of Igbo Muslims: We Are Igbos Before Becoming Muslims / Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:00pm On Feb 25
It's today's lecture done at hajj camp. Sheikh exposed all these mumayiun that studied in Saudi and renegade from Islam on getting to Nigeria
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:00pm On Feb 25
Signify if interested.. I'll give you link to sheikh Al Islam telegram page
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by AntiChristian: 10:35am On Feb 28
Who is Sheikh al-Islam?

Jabata right?

grin

I will pass!
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:56am On Feb 28
AntiChristian:
Who is Sheikh al-Islam?

Jabata right?

grin

I will pass!

Mention your own sheikh and I'll tell you he's a Kafir just like you.

You that' Ahmad Tijanni is a Muslim to you
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by AntiChristian: 11:33am On Feb 28
NeoWanZaeed:

Mention your own sheikh and I'll tell you he's a Kafir just like you.

You that' Ahmad Tijanni is a Muslim to you
My Sheikhs are not your Business!
As we don't practice the same Islam.
Your own Islam is that of simple labelling every Tomiwa, Dike and Haruna Kafir!
It's none of my business whether Ahmada Tijani is/isn't a Muslim!
Why do you care about my position as regards him?

Are your parents Kafir?
Are your sibling Kafir?
Is your wife mama Seki a Kafir?
Very soon Seki too will be a Kafir!
Only you and your Sheikh Al Shaytaan would not be Kafir!
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:21pm On Feb 28
AntiChristian:

Are your parents Kafir?
Are your sibling Kafir?

Laughing.. afraid to mention your sheikh name?
Islam is 1. Islam is different from SECT
MENTION 1 Muslim that has been called Kafir? Just 1.. and bring dalil why you think the person called Kafir is a Muslim

Laughing.. none of your business if a kafir is a Kafir or not. You have definitely erase the takfeer pillar from Islam. Well, you have said we're not practicing the same religion.

If you can't identify a Kafir from a Muslim, then how will you get able to identify Islam apart from SECTS

Rosul parents are kufar
His uncle is a Kafir..

Kuku abuse rosul too na..

Afi anti Christian...lol . .Zero knowledge about Islam
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by AntiChristian: 2:31pm On Feb 28
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing.. afraid to mention your sheikh name?
Islam is 1. Islam is different from SECT
MENTION 1 Muslim that has been called Kafir? Just 1.. and bring dalil why you think the person called Kafir is a Muslim

Laughing.. none of your business if a kafir is a Kafir or not. You have definitely erase the takfeer pillar from Islam. Well, you have said we're not practicing the same religion.

If you can't identify a Kafir from a Muslim, then how will you get able to identify Islam apart from SECTS

Rosul parents are kufar
His uncle is a Kafir..

Kuku abuse rosul too na..

Afi anti Christian...lol . .Zero knowledge about Islam

This is why all Khawarij are fools! They have nothing upstairs!
Is there any relevance in your output to my input?

Abeg, continue to laugh!

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:25pm On Feb 28
AntiChristian:

This is why all Khawarij are fools! They have nothing upstairs!
Is there any relevance in your output to my input?

Abeg, continue to laugh!

Define khawarij according to Kitab wa Sunnah. Post dalil with it..

You can't identify the relevance because you are not a Muslim
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by Expanse2020(m): 7:01am On Feb 29
NeoWanZaeed:

Jabata virus🤣🫣😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:40am On Feb 29
Expanse2020:

Jabata virus🤣🫣😂😂😂😂😂😂

People reading will know your ignorance.

Define khawarij and give us dalil.

Also bring proofs for using emoji that has human face? Oh.. even your doctor Sarafa has said photos and videos are like mirror. They meant nothing. Absolute ignorance
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by Expanse2020(m): 12:02pm On Feb 29
NeoWanZaeed:

People reading will know your ignorance.

Define khawarij and give us dalil.

Also bring proofs for using emoji that has human face? Oh.. even your doctor Sarafa has said photos and videos are like mirror. They meant nothing. Absolute ignorance
You should give us the delil that prophet used phone for communication to...
I taught your Oga said electronics too is Bidiah ...why are you using it to chart
Your boss said spoon is haram car is haram and yet you are still using them.... Be fooling yourself around
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:29pm On Feb 29
Expanse2020:

You should give us the delil that prophet used phone for communication to...
I taught your Oga said electronics too is Bidiah ...why are you using it to chart
Your boss said spoon is haram car is haram and yet you are still using them.... Be fooling yourself around

Laughing.. you are very far from equation. It's either you are a sufi or you don't even understand anything about anything in Islam.

There's difference between worldy innovations and innovations into the religion of Islam.

Innovate anything you want into the world as long as it's not against Islamic rulings... hardly any worldly innovation can forfeit anyone's Islam EXCEPT FOR THE CASE OF USING SPOON TO EAT, USING COUNTERS AND BEADS FOR AZKAR

Only Allah has right to make law into Islam. That's exactly why innovators are kufar because they're against tawheed rububiyah.
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by Expanse2020(m): 2:00pm On Feb 29
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing.. you are very far from equation. It's either you are a sufi or you don't even understand anything about anything in Islam.

There's difference between worldy innovations and innovations into the religion of Islam.

Innovate anything you want into the world as long as it's not against Islamic rulings... hardly any worldly innovation can forfeit anyone's Islam EXCEPT FOR THE CASE OF USING SPOON TO EAT, USING COUNTERS AND BEADS FOR AZKAR

Only Allah has right to make law into Islam. That's exactly why innovators are kufar because they're against tawheed rububiyah.
Ehen you can't use spoon to eat but can use phone to browse I taught your Oga refute technology where is that one coming from
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:05pm On Feb 29
Expanse2020:

Ehen you can't use spoon to eat but can use phone to browse I taught your Oga refute technology where is that one coming from

Using Spoon to EAT contradicts and nullifies the Sunnah of rosul. (Ibaadah)
Contradictions and nullifications of sunnah(ibaadah )by something else is what is called bidha.

Using phone doesn't contradicts or nullify anything in Islam. It's the way you use the phone that can earn you rewards or sins
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:06pm On Feb 29
In 2024..

You have absolutely no idea about your religion.

It's a pity
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by Expanse2020(m): 3:30pm On Feb 29
NeoWanZaeed:

Using Spoon to EAT contradicts and nullifies the Sunnah of rosul. (Ibaadah)
Contradictions and nullifications of sunnah(ibaadah )by something else is what is called bidha.

Using phone doesn't contradicts or nullify anything in Islam. It's the way you use the phone that can earn you rewards or sins
Explain to me how spoon contract the sunah of the prophet
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by Expanse2020(m): 3:34pm On Feb 29
AntiChristian:

Are your parents Kafir?
Are your sibling Kafir?
Surely his parents his kafir his Ògá don talk am tete naw
Every other sect na kafir
But they fail to tell us there own manihaj that prophet endorse that time

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:25pm On Feb 29
Expanse2020:

Explain to me how spoon contract the sunah of the prophet

Sunnah is ibaadah.
How to eat is ibaadah.

Prophet commanded us to eat with 3 fingers.

Replacing ibaadah (3 fingers to eat) with something else is what bidiah is.

Replacing Sunnah of rosul with spoon 🥄. That's where the issue is.

Using Spoon to eat is the same thing as using rosary or beads or counters to count adkar.

Using tesuba is bidah
Using Spoon to eat is also bidiah.

No difference between tesuba and spoon when they contradict Sunnah of rosul
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:28pm On Feb 29
Expanse2020:

Surely his parents his kafir his Ògá don talk am tete naw
Every other sect na kafir
But they fail to tell us there own manihaj that prophet endorse that time

Rosul called his parents kufar
Rosul make takfeer of the first sect.. khawarij

Now.. bring dalil why we can't call a kafir a Kafir... especially our parents.. even some sahabahs affirm kufru for their parents who are kufar

Bring dalil why we can't make takfeer of our parents who are kufar.
Bring dalil why sects are not kufar
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by AntiChristian: 4:37pm On Feb 29
NeoWanZaeed:

Okay!

Ibn Majah (173) narrated that Ibn Abi Awfa said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The Khawarij are the dogs of Hell.” (Classed as sahih by al-Albani in Sahih Ibn Majah)

Al-Bukhari (6934) and Muslim (1068) narrated that Yusayr ibn ‘Amr said: I said to Sahl ibn Hunayf: Did you hear the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) say anything about the Khawarij? He said: I heard him say – and he gestured with his hand towards Iraq –: “From there will emerge people who recite the Quran, but it will not go past their collarbones. They will pass out of Islam as an arrow passes out of the prey.”

Are your dad and mum Muslims?
Even your wives and Children too?

How many of your family member remains?
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by Expanse2020(m): 5:17pm On Feb 29
NeoWanZaeed:

Rosul called his parents kufar
Rosul make takfeer of the first sect.. khawarij

Now.. bring dalil why we can't call a kafir a Kafir... especially our parents.. even some sahabahs affirm kufru for their parents who are kufar

Bring dalil why we can't make takfeer of our parents who are kufar.
Bring dalil why sects are not kufar
The people who ROSULULLAH called a kafeer are they pagan or those that they are Muslim that you called kafir

Whoever lied againt ROSULULLAH the person should just have his chair or space in Jahanam

I know you teekfriyyahhhh ọmọ ẹyìn jabata

Now tell me who are the qwarij that the prophet endorse in his time óò
Please free free to Sha with us
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by Expanse2020(m): 5:20pm On Feb 29
[quote author=AntiChristian post=128709737]

Okay!

Ibn Majah (173) narrated that Ibn Abi Awfa said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “The Khawarij are the dogs of Hell.” (Classed as sahih by al-Albani in Sahih Ibn Majah)

Al-Bukhari (6934) and Muslim (1068) narrated that Yusayr ibn ‘Amr said: I said to Sahl ibn Hunayf: Did you hear the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) say anything about the Khawarij? He said: I heard him say – and he gestured with his hand towards Iraq –: “From there will emerge people who recite the Quran, but it will not go past their collarbones. They will pass out of Islam as an arrow passes out of the prey.”

Are your dad and mum Muslims?
Even your wives and Children too?

How many of your family member remains?

[/ Abeg no finished this olodo guy oooo(because he is the only Muslim in his family others are Kafir)
Instead engaged him into proper Sunnah

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by Expanse2020(m): 5:25pm On Feb 29
NeoWanZaeed:

Sunnah is ibaadah.
How to eat is ibaadah.

Prophet commanded us to eat with 3 fingers.

Replacing ibaadah (3 fingers to eat) with something else is what bidiah is.

Replacing Sunnah of rosul with spoon 🥄. That's where the issue is.

Using Spoon to eat is the same thing as using rosary or beads or counters to count adkar.

Using tesuba is bidah
Using Spoon to eat is also bidiah.

No difference between tesuba and spoon when they contradict Sunnah of rosul

So why are you boarding a car,bus, bike when you want to go out instead of using camel 😂

Why did you where trousers and shirt instead of buba and Sar (Iro)
The type of shoes,sanda, slippers you are wearing today because ROSULULLAH S.A.W. didn't do any of those.

You use brush to brush mouth na stick prophet recommend
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:27pm On Feb 29
Expanse2020:

So why are you boarding a car,bus, bike when you want to go out instead of using camel 😂

Why did you where trousers and shirt instead of buba and Sar (Iro)
The type of shoes,sanda, slippers you are wearing today because ROSULULLAH S.A.W. didn't do any of those.

You use brush to brush mouth na stick prophet recommend

Go back to the explanations to differentiate between worldy innovation and Islam innovation.

Worldly innovation... once it goes against islam doctrine.. it's either it's sin or kufru.
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:29pm On Feb 29
Expanse2020:

The people who ROSULULLAH called a kafeer are they pagan or those that they are Muslim that you called kafir

Whoever lied againt ROSULULLAH the person should just have his chair or space in Jahanam

I know you teekfriyyahhhh ọmọ ẹyìn jabata

Now tell me who are the qwarij that the prophet endorse in his time óò
Please free free to Sha with us

Do you think onibidia is not pagan? Do you think pagan means only someone worshipping idols?

A Muslim who turns into kafir is also a pagan
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by Expanse2020(m): 5:32pm On Feb 29
NeoWanZaeed:

Go back to the explanations to differentiate between worldy innovation and Islam innovation.

Worldly innovation... once it goes against islam doctrine.. it's either it's sin or kufru.

If spoon is Bidiah the car, brush, the west cloth, shoe you put on it's also Bidiah because prophet too no use any of it
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by Expanse2020(m): 5:33pm On Feb 29
NeoWanZaeed:

So is spoon use as ibadah wright
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:00pm On Feb 29
Expanse2020:

So is spoon use as ibadah wright

To use your 3 fingers to eat is ibaadah. An act of worship.

Replacing act of worship with something else Is bidiah
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:02pm On Feb 29
Expanse2020:

If spoon is Bidiah the car, brush, the west cloth, shoe you put on it's also Bidiah because prophet too no use any of it

Car, brush, clothing, shoe... DIDN'T CONTRADICT WITH ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH IBAADAH IN ISLAM.

USING SPOON TO EAT CONTRADICTS THE ACT OF WORSHIP WHICH IS EATING WITH 3 FINGERS.

THE SAME REASON USING TESUBA IS BIDIAH IS THE SAME REASON USING SPOON TO EAT IS BIDHA
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by Expanse2020(m): 6:03pm On Feb 29
NeoWanZaeed:

To use your 3 fingers to eat is ibaadah. An act of worship.

Replacing act of worship with something else Is bidiah
What of the brush you use to wash your mouth and the car you use to board when traveling
Is that not Bidiah
So tell me what kind of food ate with 3fingers....is Amala fufu,ewa there,
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by Expanse2020(m): 6:04pm On Feb 29
NeoWanZaeed:

Car, brush, clothing, shoe... DIDN'T CONTRADICT WITH ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH IBAADAH IN ISLAM.

USING SPOON TO EAT CONTRADICTS THE ACT OF WORSHIP WHICH IS EATING WITH 3 FINGERS.

THE SAME REASON USING TESUBA IS BIDIAH IS THE SAME REASON USING SPOON TO EAT IS BIDHA
But prophet S.a.w. told us to be using stick to brush our mouth and it contradict the brush you are using
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:05pm On Feb 29
Expanse2020:

But prophet S.a.w. told us to be using stick to brush our mouth and it contradict the brush you are using

No.. Using swiak before performing ablution is IBAADAH.

It's different from daily tooth brushing..

If someone now keep using toothbrush and paste before every ablutions.. ehn ehn.. iyen ni BIDHA

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Nigerians Find New Ways To Celebrate Eid Il-fitr / F / Muslim Side Talk About Milaad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.