Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso (243 Views)

Refutation On Sufi / Sheikh Ajah On Persecution Of Igbo Muslims: We Are Igbos Before Becoming Muslims / Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:06pm On Feb 29
Expanse2020:

What of the brush you use to wash your mouth and the car you use to board when traveling
Is that not Bidiah
So tell me what kind of food ate with 3fingers....is Amala fufu,ewa there,

Car is not contradicting any ibaadah

As long as that thing is eatable /you must use your 3 fingers/
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by Expanse2020(m): 12:46pm On Mar 01
NeoWanZaeed:

Car is not contradicting any ibaadah

As long as that thing is eatable /you must use your 3 fingers/
I bet you use 3 fingers to drink your pap and garri too
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:47pm On Mar 01
Expanse2020:

I bet you use 3 fingers to drink your pap and garri too

Do you eat Pap? Do you eat gaari?
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by Expanse2020(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01
NeoWanZaeed:

Do you eat Pap? Do you eat gaari?

You want to tell me you don't you spoon to take both pap and garri
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:34pm On Mar 01
Expanse2020:

You want to tell me you don't you spoon to take both pap and garri

Prophet said EAT with 3 fingers.

I'm surprised you can't grasp the meaning of EAT

YOU DRINK PAP AND DRINK GARRI NA..
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by Expanse2020(m): 7:41pm On Mar 01
NeoWanZaeed:

Prophet said EAT with 3 fingers.

I'm surprised you can't grasp the meaning of EAT

YOU DRINK PAP AND DRINK GARRI NA..
Am surprised too the kettle you are using to perform ablution today was not the bowl prophet used to perform ablution
Habib the bowl wasn't part of the ibadah
Re: Sheikh Al Islam Refutation On Sarafa And Alabuso by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:44am On Mar 02
Expanse2020:

Am surprised too the kettle you are using to perform ablution today was not the bowl prophet used to perform ablution
Habib the bowl wasn't part of the ibadah

Laughing

Prophet didn't mandate us to use kettle or bowl..that's why we're using any item to perform ablutions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chapter 3: The Belief In Allah 2 / Message To All Muslims By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat / How Is Jaiz Bank Service? If You Are Using The Bank Tell Us Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.