Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) (51555 Views)

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by Greenback: 7:45am On Feb 26
EreluRoz:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ men don't know women love sex too, it's just home training that's holding us back .

Men brag with these things so no one should insult her please.
thunda faya that bulaba blu and his bunch of supporters
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by riverbird: 7:46am On Feb 26
BBIA:

and Kamasutra practice for every guy. grin

You are right brother πŸ‘
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by M0M0SHIKI: 7:56am On Feb 26
When men Bleep it's achievement, when women Bleep they were used, make una dey play. Women use men too FYI
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by Neoteny(m): 8:00am On Feb 26
lacasera14:
Nope, the same way men boast about banging three sisters, women can also boast about banging men and dumping them afterward. That's what she did. She ate and cleaned her mouth, and ghosted the guys. And who knows, one of the guys may be attached already, so it's their loss and hers to gloat.

This is a poor take.

She didn't eat and clean mouth, they ate and cleaned mouth.

She lost, they won.

No one wants to keep a ho these days...so let them keep coming and going, so long as they drop a bit of pussy

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by dkidd: 8:26am On Feb 26
AllahOfBlood:
grin

Ashawooo no get shame

If u check well na pass certificate she carry go NYSC

Where's jennyclay?
Come a d explain to us how useless ur fellow gender can be
That one dey suck balls since last night for daily bread. Then she go come here dey form commando for man matter grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by freemi(m): 8:27am On Feb 26
siofra:
Every sensible human knows Okafor's law is fake. Only insecure foolish men that can't move on from their exes, FwB, one night stands etc believe that rubbish law.

What a queen! She has made us proud 😍
pls come n do me also then run dnt call me again
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by adecz: 8:28am On Feb 26
😐
OKAFOR'S LAW doesn't say that a
woman you've nacked must come
back for more..

What OKAFOR'S LAW says is that, once
you've knackedπŸ‘‰πŸ‘Œ a woman, any other time
you meet her again, no matter for how long
you are separated, you can always knackπŸ‘‰πŸ‘Œ
her again.

You could have a girlfriend that you
both enjoyed heavy knacking during your
relationship. Maybe you later separated and
both got married to different people and have children. If you later on met accidentally, you
can still arrange a quick knack for old times sake, but with no strings attached.

That is the essence of the law.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by FireUpNow(m): 8:29am On Feb 26
DeepSight:

Consensual fornication between adults is not a sin.

Wake up from your fantasy and come back to reality comrade.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by dkidd: 8:30am On Feb 26
lacasera14:
Nope, the same way men boast about banging three sisters, women can also boast about banging men and dumping them afterward. That's what she did. She ate and cleaned her mouth, and ghosted the guys. And who knows, one of the guys may be attached already, so it's their loss and hers to gloat.
Men and women can never be the same. There are things we as men can get away with such as having multiple partners openly but if a woman tries it she becomes a worthless rag. And there are also things women can get away with too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by DeepSight(m): 8:30am On Feb 26
FireUpNow:

Wake up from your fantasy and come back to reality comrade.

No, you wake up from the fantasy book you call scripture.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by dkidd: 8:35am On Feb 26
Whois:
You must have dated someone before you can say the person is your ex. In this scenario the guys didn't date her, they only had her in turns but bimbos like you won't get it hence she has made you proud.

No mind the daft she just shared her rotten pussy for free grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by Stephen0mozzy: 8:41am On Feb 26
Olufemiolaolu:
meantπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by yomi531(m): 8:50am On Feb 26
Ashawo zone 4
Ashawo Allen Avenue
Ashawo Kuramo
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by iLegendd(m): 9:07am On Feb 26
The Internet never forgets. This will affect her in the future.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by FireUpNow(m): 9:24am On Feb 26
DeepSight:

No, you wake up from the fantasy book you call scripture.

Be free to believe what wants to believe as I hate anything that will generate heated argument as most people of today result to dishing out insults and names calling.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by DeepSight(m): 9:35am On Feb 26
FireUpNow:

Be free to believe what wants to believe as I hate anything that will generate heated argument as most people of today result to dishing out insults and names calling.

I will not do that, unless of course you do so to me.

Now, tell me why it's wrong for two adults who consent to have sex with one another to do so unless they are married.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by 504dayo: 9:48am On Feb 26
Lies all for the impression.Lies all for the impression....
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by lacasera14(m): 10:08am On Feb 26
DeepSight:

The Okaforor is not concerned about who else the Okaforee sleeps with.
Lol πŸ˜‚ very funny law.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by SPAMBOX7: 10:14am On Feb 26
Duelee:
Bictch doesn't know she proved another law called "Okorie's law "

Which loosely States; by trying to disapprove Okafor a lady would get banged, and banged and banged with her fully thinking Okafor is nonexistent but unaware that Okorie's law is playing out .
Okorie grin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by EreluRoz: 10:36am On Feb 26
franchasofficia:
grin
Yes, every woman deserves a man who loves her crazy and gives her insane sexual pleasure.

Bitter truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by aviazuva: 10:47am On Feb 26
Okafor's Law: A congo once shone has the possibility of being shone again, especially if it was well shone the first time,

1. Maybe the congo was not well shone
2. Maybe the two do not see again.
3. The conditions were not available

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by gentlegenius(m): 10:53am On Feb 26
siofra:
Every sensible human knows Okafor's law is fake. Only insecure foolish men that can't move on from their exes, FwB, one night stands etc believe that rubbish law.

What a queen! She has made me proud 😍
You are the only one that is proud of an olosho who gives her body easily to 3 different men just to prove or disprove a point. She even brag about it online and you are here supporting her and calling her a queen as if she just achieved something.
If she was your daughter or your kid sister, will you be proud of her for sleeping with men just to disprove a point?
BTW, did she disprove OKafor's Law by her action? Of course no.
The Okafors law that I know states that If a man had a trip with a woman, and she enjoyed the ride, that man can always have trip with that woman again and again irrespective of their circumstances - whether he or she is married or had moved on to other partners.
Though I don't believe in this crap, but trials and experiments shows that it works 80-90%.
In the case of the olosho you celebrated here, she didn't have a pleasurable experience with any of those 3 guys; if she had, there's 80-90% chance that she would open her legs again to that same guy whenever she had the opportunity. That's Okafors Law.
So stop celebrating her waywardness. She didn't disprove anything. She should have understood the meaning of that law before trying to disprove it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by CHAQUR: 10:57am On Feb 26
Okafor law gave her out & she didn't know it. 3 men DNA in her system for wanting to prove a counter... Okafor & the boys won while she lost.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by Calicoe: 10:59am On Feb 26
ChristianMuslim:
JennyClay Family.. Local dog of the highest order

Hahaha
I think say na only me know that low key olosho
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by Calicoe: 11:00am On Feb 26
This one doesn't even know what okafor's law is
Now 3 dudes has intentionally passed her around while she thinks she's in control
Sense indeed is not common

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by blueAgent(m): 11:02am On Feb 26
delpee:
Wonderful! How's this ladylike? What's the purpose of disproving an irrelevant law if it doesn't apply to you? This younger generation amazes me.

Well said.

She just took risk with her live, over a useless law that has no personal gain to her.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:07am On Feb 26
siofra:

What a queen! She has made us proud 😍
They didn't hit it well
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by LordBillionz: 11:19am On Feb 26
Don't believe everything you see online
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:25am On Feb 26
Just sey prick dey hungry you cheesy
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by BBIA: 12:11pm On Feb 26
EreluRoz:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ men don't know women love sex too, it's just home training that's holding us back .

Men brag with these things so no one should insult her please.
You wey penis don already make you forget home traininggrin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by 360command: 12:34pm On Feb 26
She is for the street.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by danzaki63: 1:36pm On Feb 26
Please, Try me, my "Okafor law" no be lie !!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine / Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her / Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.