Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? (4337 Views)

I Need Contact Of Girl That Can Suck Dick Very Well In Ibadan / Lady Who Refuses To Suck Dick Is Now A “vacuum Cleaner” / The Primary Function Of A Woman’s Lips Is To Suck Dick - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by KnowledgePower7: 9:40pm On Feb 25
A gay dude made an offer of 5 million naira to a guy to suck his ****

I told him to close eye and do it, since it's only once. Later he can cry and drink to stupor and forget what happened.
Atlesst 5 million naira to console himself

After the advice, he said he will think about it
Today I noticed he stopped picking my calls.

Should I be worried??
Make e be say him don go chop that 5 million angry

Edit:
Last last be like say my guy don run am oooo grin grin cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by libertyfather(m): 9:46pm On Feb 25
5 million?
Re: Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by obinna58(m): 9:47pm On Feb 25
No sane person will put out 5m for non gay to suck him, gays will do it for free

Non gay can never do that except tinubu came into their life

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by Mikocake(m): 9:49pm On Feb 25
Sell your soul for material things? Some girls lost their virginity and life because of blackberry. Today where is blackberry?

If tomorrow God decides to bless that guy and make him a multi millionaire, he’ll never forgive himself for sucking dick because of 5M.

Money is good, but at the same time there fundamental values that will never depart from us and that’s dignity. Money is not everything.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by Daniel7543: 9:49pm On Feb 25
Oga, where the preeq dey make I suck.
People dey behead person for rituals jst to make small money… wetin be preeq wey I no fit suck.
I will rather suck preeq to get 5m than to kill person for ritual to get 5m.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by KnowledgePower7: 9:49pm On Feb 25
obinna58:
No sane person will put out 5m for non gay to suck him, gays will do it for free

Non gay can never do it except tinubu came into his life
The gay guy has a huge crush on my friend
And his dad is a rich politician
Re: Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by obinna58(m): 9:51pm On Feb 25
KnowledgePower7:

Kid if you don’t stop lying you’ll go to hell and satan will use fork to cannibalize you

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by KnowledgePower7: 9:57pm On Feb 25
libertyfather:
5 million?
Omo 5 million just to suck fellow man dick
This economy is making this look like a good deal..WTF cry cry

1 Like

Re: Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by MrCork: 10:19pm On Feb 25
KnowledgePower7:

Omo 5 million just to suck fellow man dick
This economy is making this look like a good deal..WTF cry cry

Shame on u for suckin a fellow man priiik for 5million naira sir....why are u gay?(no oofencsece) angry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by Badmashiii: 10:21pm On Feb 25
obinna58:

Kid if you don’t stop lying you’ll go to hell and satan will use fork to cannibalize you

Nairaland no go kee me o...chai!! grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by Daniel7543: 10:25pm On Feb 25
KnowledgePower7:

Oga where the preeq nw,,,,, abi na ur preeq? Baba bring the preeq come make I suck and credit me my 5m

9 Likes

Re: Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by KnowledgePower7: 10:39pm On Feb 25
MrCork:

Shame on u for suckin a fellow man priiik for 5million naira sir....why are u gay?(no oofencsece) angry
No be me
But this economy fit make me do am ooo
5 million no be chils

5 Likes

Re: Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by Daniel7543: 10:47pm On Feb 25
KnowledgePower7:

No be me
5 million no be chils
oga give me this preeq make I suck… @Mrcork wey dey criticize u still dey live under him parent house… he doesn’t know what it takes to pay bills.. my house rent go due by April and I dey find 450k like mad to pay my rent.
Connect me to dis preeq guy make I suck.

6 Likes

Re: Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by sulakishop(m): 10:56pm On Feb 25
What if it's a scam.

Yahoo plus is real, infections are deadly

2 Likes

Re: Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by MrCork: 11:55pm On Feb 25
KnowledgePower7:

No be me
5 million no be chils

So u can suck priiiick for 5k?? U are gay.
Shame on u sir..wot priiik size & lenght please?? angry

1 Like

Re: Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by LalastiklaIa(m): 12:03am On Feb 26
Mikocake:
Sell your soul for material things? Some girls lost their virginity and life because of blackberry. Today where is blackberry?

If tomorrow God decides to bless that guy and make him a multi millionaire, he’ll never forgive himself for sucking dick because of 5M.

Money is good, but at the same time there fundamental values that will never depart from us and that’s dignity. Money is not everything.

Just pray you don't get into a situation where you are helpless and so broke that u don't know where u next meal will come from. At that point even the most upright person can be vulnerable to such act

11 Likes

Re: Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by missjekyll: 12:54am On Feb 26
Lol. Gay for pay? Proves that homophobia in Nigeria is just window dressing.

You all have no convictions

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by KosiGee(m): 2:58am On Feb 26
LalastiklaIa:

Just pray you don't get into a situation where you are helpless and so broke that u don't know where u next meal will come from. At that point even the most upright person can be vulnerable to such act

There are things you can’t do for money sir. There are limits and boundaries. Those boundaries and limits must not be crossed even the temptations to do so must be resisted.

N5m to do the above isn’t even a temptation. What is N5m that a fellow man would be thinking of carrying out that act. If you aren’t into that lifestyle, nothing should make you to engage in it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by KnowledgePower7: 3:06am On Feb 26
KosiGee:

There are things you can’t do for money sir. There are limits and boundaries. Those boundaries and limits must not be crossed even the temptations to do so must be resisted.

N5m to do the above isn’t even a temptation. What is N5m that a fellow man would be thinking of carrying out that act. If you aren’t into that lifestyle, nothing should make you to engage in it.
Werey say what is 5 million
Na your type go arrest person wey steal 4k from you. We know you hypocrites

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by ItisWell22(f): 3:33am On Feb 26
Being desperate coupled with poverty, makes the amount sound too cool. 😁

Once he’s done with it, he will so hate himself.

Worst part is how the money would finish before he starts thinking of tangible ways of using it.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by GreaterFuture(m): 4:42am On Feb 26
obinna58:

Right... dirty stupid lies

This takes me back to those days, in my teenage years, when supposedly older Guys would Chat about stupid conspiracy theories like this. Seems there is one below your comment)
Guys in their 20s, 30s... Working men, with Multiple women and all..

The OP seems to be very ill..

2 Likes

Re: Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by Cassandraloius: 6:51am On Feb 26
Are you sure about what you're saying, you sure say nor be you the person give this offer?
Re: Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by Mikocake(m): 8:21am On Feb 26
LalastiklaIa:

I rather die trying than suck my fellow man’s dick. Damn, that’s the lowest low a man can go.
There’s nothing like situation here. I rather die honorably than live like a bitcch

You can as well eat his feaces cuz you don’t know where your next meal will come from.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by A112: 10:32am On Feb 26
KnowledgePower7:
A gay dude made an offer of 5 million naira to a guy to suck his ****

I told him to close eye and do it, since it's only once. Later he can cry and drink to stupor and forget what happened.
Atlesst 5 million naira to console himself

After the advice, he said he will think about it
Today I noticed he stopped picking my calls.

Should I be worried??
Make e be say him don go chop that 5 million angry

Edit:
Last last be like say my guy don run am oooo grin grin cry
I'll do it for 100k rn.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by KillingJoke: 10:43am On Feb 26
Yes but I'll strangle him before doing anything and run off with the money

I hate bloody fággots

2 Likes

Re: Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by Memberclub(m): 10:51am On Feb 26
obinna58:

I will
Re: Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by BobbieZion(m): 10:57am On Feb 26
LalastiklaIa:

This is deep...

But at no point in your life should you stoop that low.
As kids it can be pardoned, but as adults it is the height of degradation.

1 Like

Re: Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by dkidd: 11:05am On Feb 26
KnowledgePower7:

Werey say what is 5 million
Na your type go arrest person wey steal 4k from you. We know you hypocrites
Oga go and suck ur preeq in peace. All ye gay fvckers coming out in style. Stop disturbing us abeg. It's already in u no be poverty or money cause am. Same way a ritualist will justify killing another person for voodoo money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by Aladdin1(m): 12:18pm On Feb 26
May God not allow us to be in a vulnerable position where u are tested beyond what you can bear.is it not the same straight men that are being molested and forced to suck dick in naija prisons.people who swore with death never to do such thing..May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by ravensckar(m): 1:20pm On Feb 26
5m to suck d1ck? Yuck!

Where's the dignity? Where's the shame?

Where's the preeq? What's the guy's address? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by BigYash: 2:10pm On Feb 26
The guy head go bring more than 5m,na why the gay ritualist dey offer such amount..
Re: Will You Suck Dick For 5 Million Naira? by Negroid001(m): 2:38pm On Feb 26
ravensckar:
5m to suck d1ck? Yuck!

Where's the dignity? Where's the shame?

Where's the preeq? What's the guy's address? cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Having Relationship Issue, Dating A Nigerian Man, I'm An African American Female / Are People Really Born Gay / Encounter With A Female Nairalander Today. She Tried To Disgrace Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.