Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Are People Really Born Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are People Really Born Gay (4337 Views)

Are People Really Born Gay? / People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating / Were We Really Born This Way? - My Homosexuality, My Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are People Really Born Gay by 4real(m): 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2011
One of the new things i am told by gay people is that they are born gay, just like i was born straight which makes it hard to ask them to change there sexual preference, but then i ask myself was i really born straight, if i was, then was i born to like fat people or was i born to like slim girls or big boobs or big ass, where people who sleep with children also born that way and the answer is no, we all choose to be what we want to be, if there is anything God gave us that is free of choice, i choose to be straight i choose to date and have sex with slim girls with big ass and not fat once, i have gay friends and don't mind them being gay, but must the west try and force there beliefs on us, calling us all kind of names because we are not open to there way of life, where is democracy they preach where we have freedom to choose what we want, in Africa, we dont want gay so pls leave it at that
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by kokoye(m): 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2011
I believe SOME are.

but that's my opinion.
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by 4real(m): 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2011
did you read my note or just the subject
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by MrCork17: 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2011
Born Gay? Ask REALITY101. He used to be gay! wink
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by 190: 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2011
grin grin grin grin

reality needs to answer this! cheesy
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by r231(m): 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2011
Mr, Cork:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by Tosinville(m): 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2011
Ask Reality101
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2011
yes. Absolutely.
Nothing else can explain a young boy who is fascinated with
Barbie and wearing tutus undecided undecided

or the little girl who like action figures and swings around the jungle jim
with the little boys and teasing other little girls.

They claim to have found a 'Gay gene', dont know much about that
but i do believe some ppl believe they were born in the wrong body
and have felt so since they could remember as toddlers on up.
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by livedit(f): 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2011
I really don't think you can compare a man/woman choosing to like or date a big/slim, short/tall, dark/light etc person oppose to sexual orientation. These are similiar but not the same. The body type or complexion of a person is a matter of person taste, you can't compare "sexuality" to something like that. For instances, I use to love pickles when I was young, I hate them now. So a person's "taste" can change. When you're speaking of "sexuality" then your dealing with something spiritual. As MzDark pointed out, there are instances where there is very young boy who likes to play with dolls and maybe "gay" or that young female girl who likes to climb too many tree's (sort of speak) and be a lesbian. But I think all this will stem from a evil "spirit". God didn't create man/woman to be "gay". But I think and also feel it is possible for a demonic lascivious spirit such as that to be chosen. Even if it wasn't by the parent or embryo itself. It could've been past down from generation to generations. That's how curses develops.

Anyway, only way anyone will be set free of something like that is pure deliverance. And again, that's something you have to choose to want.
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by zealot4me(f): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2011
Mr, Cork:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by Localamos(m): 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2011
I agree that any physical or emotional manifestation has its roots from the spiritual. But let's look at the psychological developments from when the individual was an infant.

My little study of biology lets me know that erogeneous nerve endings are vastly disrtibuted all over the body of the infant. That means a child is erotically stimulated when it is touched. They derive a lot of comfort from touch and from being carried. And that is why they bond very strongly with adults that carry them.

As the child develops, his love needs develop. He wants to be fed, carried, talked to etc. Where the mother is availble to give such cares, and affection given is excessive, that can make the child fixated on the image of the woman. The child may become even more fixated if the father figure is emotionally cold, harsh and uncaring.

The child's need for love of the father figure is soon repressed into his sub conscious and that acts as his underlying motivation.

Now as the child grows older, he grows into the age of sexual curiosity. Note that the crave for love from his father figure is his underlying motivation, so he finds himself attracted to beings that take the form of his father figure - boy or man. This is how the female oriented gay is developed.

If you're interested in knowing other forms of homosexuality (male type of gay, lesbianism, bisexuality) pls mail me localamos@yahoo.com. You'd be surprised that there are many more other forms of psychsexual anomalies.

1 Like

Re: Are People Really Born Gay by Pweety4me(f): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2011
I don't know, i don't actually understand their attractions neither do i support it but i try not to discriminate undecided

I once had this lecturer who is a lesbian during a session we were speaking about gender & sexuality we look @ homosexuality, and since she is lesbian she talked to us about herself and how she thinks she is born 'gay' because she grew up around very straight people & @ the age of 5 she was already trying to kiss girls.

There is also an idea that lesbians are just waiting for the 'right' guy to come along.

You know what i really couldn't care less, i think they are all confused.
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by endmoll(m): 12:11am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

I don't know, i don't actually understand their attractions neither do i support it but i try not to discriminate undecided

I once had this lecturer who is a lesbian during a session we were speaking about gender & sexuality we look @ homosexuality, and since she is lesbian she talked to us about herself and how she thinks she is born 'gay' because she grew up around very straight people & @ the age of 5 she was already trying to kiss girls.

There is also an idea that lesbians are just waiting for the 'right' guy to come along.

You know what i really couldn't care less, i think they are all confused.

Sociology 101. Intrestng!!!
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by ektbear: 12:56am On Apr 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Born Gay?  Ask REALITY101. He used to be gay!  wink

LWKMD grin

But at the topic. . . yeah, I think people are born gay. Who would willingly CHOOSE to be gay, with all the stigmatization and persecution attached with it? If it were a matter of choice, most would choose heterosexuality.
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by Pweety4me(f): 1:00am On Apr 07, 2011
endmoll:

Sociology 101. Intrestng!!!

Well, it is what it is undecided
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by Pweety4me(f): 1:01am On Apr 07, 2011
I also had a coursemate who said she has feelings for girls, but does fancy guys we call that bi-sexual i just don't even know how that works sha. . .& i think i would have to be a homosexual to know tufiakwa! cheesy
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by Nobody: 3:38am On Apr 07, 2011
I think the issue should be forced on Africans. Was it not two years ago or so that a man in central africa was killed for being homosexual? Then people dug him up and left his stoned body at the door of the deceased's father's house. Is that not barbaric? Africans don't have to want "gay". They will have to accept it eventually, because, yes, people are born that way. The same way some parents force their children to stop writing with their left hands is how some parents try to force heterosexuality on their children. It's very unfair and can lead to long-term emotional and psychological damage on them.
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by MrsChima(f): 4:38am On Apr 07, 2011
There are gay people everywhere this is nothing new.

I do not care what gay people do in their spare time or private lives. So rather if gay people are born gay or not is not important to those it does not concern.

I am not gay and don't find nothing sexy about it however gay people are humans too.
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by ektbear: 6:50am On Apr 07, 2011
^-- Well said. Unfortunately, we don't really have that "live-and-let-live" attitude in Nigeria.
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by MrsChima(f): 7:38am On Apr 07, 2011
Hmm. How sad. I can see why they would feel that lecturing to a homosexual person as if it will change their orientation which it will not however judging them for their sexual orientation is not their duty and they should be focusing on something more important-----themselves.
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by InkedNerd(f): 7:57am On Apr 07, 2011
ogugua88:

I think the issue should be forced on Africans. Was it not two years ago or so that a man in central africa was killed for being homosexual? Then people dug him up and left his stoned body at the door of the deceased's father's house. Is that not barbaric? Africans don't have to want "gay". They will have to accept it eventually, because, yes, people are born that way. The same way some parents force their children to stop writing with their left hands is how some parents try to force heterosexuality on their children. It's very unfair and can lead to long-term emotional and psychological damage on them.

Well said.

Pweety4me:

I also had a coursemate who said she has feelings for girls, but does fancy guys we call that bi-sexual i just don't even know how that works sha. . .& i think i would have to be a homosexual to know tufiakwa! cheesy

You don't need need to know what makes a person want to be with someone of the same sex or to be with someone of both sexes. No one sits down and tries to figure out why you are with someone of the opposite sex so what is it with you trying to do the same?
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by llemisy(f): 7:59am On Apr 07, 2011
been a gay is no more new in d world this days but really born gay is wat am nt sure of because i believe everybody made themselves wat dey are, is wat yu decide to be yu wil be . nobody is born gay nor lesbian is wat dey choose to be,,,.
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by freecocoa(f): 8:28am On Apr 07, 2011
I'm not really sure people are born that way cos i know some lesbians who got into the act due to one heartbreak or the orther from guys,some hate men expecially those that have bitter experiences like father battering and maltreating their mums,some girls that were ra.pe.d or molested turn to lesbianism,although i don't know why a guy would chose to be with another guy.one girl almost got to me when i was suffering from a painful heartbreak,like play i saw myself developing feelings for the her but thank God for delivering me so i think people choose who/what they want to be.
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by tuhott(f): 8:28am On Apr 07, 2011
hmmmmm!! this is all i have to say "for one human being to love another be it opposite or same sex, that is perhaps the most difficult of all tasks, the work for which all other work is but preparation" people are truly born gay.
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by rabzy: 9:16am On Apr 07, 2011
The fall of man into sin has led to so many aberrations. No one can say for sure, but it seems a whole lot of gays were influenced into bcoming so, all girls boarding schools are especially notorious for this.

Some people people started stealing from childhood and would not leave it despite repeated imprisonment, some are kleptos.

But whatever the case no man is a slave of his desires.
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 07, 2011
Ask mr cork, 190, nitrogen, phate and reality, they're gay!
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by tuhott(f): 10:18am On Apr 07, 2011
Ask Inked_Nerd she's gay grin grin
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by InkedNerd(f): 10:21am On Apr 07, 2011
tuhott:

Ask Inked_Nerd she's gay grin grin

At what point in time did I tell you that I was gay?
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by tuhott(f): 10:28am On Apr 07, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

At what point in time did I tell you that I was gay?

haba now! just kidding
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by InkedNerd(f): 10:29am On Apr 07, 2011
tuhott:

haba now! just kidding

embarassed undecided
Re: Are People Really Born Gay by 4real(m): 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2011
It's amazing what I have read so far, ok if gay people are born gay what about Pedophilia's are they born so has well because it's also a sexually preference

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Virgin Restoration Cream With Fake Blood Goes On Sale (PHOTO) / Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Tall Guy? / Guys Get In Here: The Shape Of This Young Lady Will Wow You. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.