Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married (27272 Views)

Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 / 80-Year-Old Tanzanian Dies During Sex With His 33-Year-Old Lover In Hotel / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by advanceDNA: 8:55am On Feb 26
Mikuni:

So dear men, why waste your time and money? Be smart!

I leave you with this Bible passage: "Wealth and riches are inherited from parents, but a good wife comes only from the Lord."

"Haba!! That's not fair.....you want to escape abi.?? .Everyone must marry oooo....no one will escape punishment"

2 Likes

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by culkid: 9:15am On Feb 26
blackpanthar:

It is weak to use what happens to others are a yardstick to limit your own life

But anyway it is also wise to know what works for you.

A GOOD wife is rare and only few ever find her.

Are you a good HUSBAND?

Have you met people who enjoy their marriages after many years? Before you concluded?

Please be balanced so you don't generalize.

If the part you have chosen suits you, then avoid sex and focus and may God give you grace to remain strong

I agree with some of what you said but your first statement. That is prudence not weakness.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by blackpanthar: 9:48am On Feb 26
PastorOlokonla:

Avoid sex? Are you for real?
Why should he avoid sex? Why don't you go grab his man**od to avoid sex.

You have lots of problems in your life but you primary concern is the sex life of a stranger.

Smdh!

I really don't have problems o.... You seem not to care that a man wants to avoid responsibility but taste pleasure.

SEX if for marriage.... whether you are an hypocrite pastor, imposter or a real one. LEARN IT NOW

SEX is one of the pleasures of marriage to help reduce the pressures in marriage. SEX is good only if both partners are in a commitment called marriage, outside that, it is fornication.

YOU CAN NOT SAY YOU WANT TO KEEP EATING SUGAR IN LARGE AMOUNTS BUT YOU DON'T WANT DIABETES.

Pls have sense

3 Likes

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by TheOldGods: 9:50am On Feb 26
rocknation62:
It’s a choice bro, do what works for you. But from your write up, i can see you just want to live your life, you don’t want to shoulder any responsibility or be committed to whatsoever. Have you considered the positive side of marriage? Wait till you grow old when you don’t have strength to do anything for yourself then you will understand (loneliness). Na the same Bible talk say “He who finds a wife findeth good thing”
if he has small change he can employ a nanny. What do you people even think. Lol. And ofcourse he will have a lot of change cause he has more to save on himself that he didn't do on the wife and kids.

5 Likes

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by Oracleee: 10:01am On Feb 26
For me. It's even the double lifestyle of most married folks. My guys will be like go and marry.... Yet when we meet to relax in lounge it's with different ladies their wives must not know about. Why the double standard. The same you who will complain in lounge about your wife giving you issue and how you are tired will still tell me moments after to find one and do. As in isn't it big time double standard? So I should find one and do and end up miserable like y'all.......... I'm enjoying single hood. I have a lady abroad and I'm still double thinking on her. The peace of leaving my home and meeting it in the same tidy and perfect way is just it for me. The fact I don't have to lie to any body on where my location is or hide a lady in an hotel or guest home perhaps studio apartment is alot to enjoy.

As of yesterday I paid a very beautiful young lady to keep me company and she really gave me the best of the best. It's transactional and just perfect. I'm not even worried about bills of in-laws or nagging from anyone. Even my lady abrosd once she gives attitude most times I press the red button on my phone. I hate stress and everything that with affect mental health is tantamount to destroying me.

Marriage is great in books, fictions and movie roles. The goodness is a mirage in real life. It's about bills, more bills, pay more bills or u quit, pay more bills and beg to enjoy what you paid for. I give up jare

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by KillingJoke: 10:12am On Feb 26
Good , don't reproduce, we don't need people like you

1 Like

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by 1Sharon(f): 10:18am On Feb 26
ogashman:
Very wrong thinking.... Have u ever asked yourself why those men u mentioned died early?

They did probably because they had a lot of children to cater for.

As a man, when u get married, u have to carry over 90% of family responsibilities. So u need to plan the number of kids that will go with that.

I bet if u have just 1 kid, there is no way u would suffer so much as to die early all things being equal.

I have never seen a family with just 1 child that is suffering. Rarely possible.

Men and men suffer in marriage because of having lots of kids they can't cater for.

I think the reason why men die before women is because they don't speak up when they need help. They bottle things up.

6 Likes

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by Lisa290: 10:36am On Feb 26
rocknation62:
It’s a choice bro, do what works for you. But from your write up, i can see you just want to live your life, you don’t want to shoulder any responsibility or be committed to whatsoever. Have you considered the positive side of marriage? Wait till you grow old when you don’t have strength to do anything for yourself then you will understand (loneliness). Na the same Bible talk say “He who finds a wife findeth good thing”

Not really true. My mother is old now and lives alone in her own house. All of us the children are grown now facing our own families... Sometimes I do feel pity for my mum coz she lives all alone although we try to see here once or twice in a month. So u see weather you have children or not you will still be lonely at old age except if your partner is still alive with you at old age

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:36am On Feb 26
Mikuni:
When I look at the married men around me, I no longer see the need of having a wife.

I discovered something shocking, a few months ago:

Most men die before their wives, and most likely before their children finish university education. Look at your dad's friends, how many of them are still alive to enjoy the fruits of their parental labour?

Before marriage, you go through a lot of stress in choosing the right woman (God help you, if she's not greedy and demanding) you spend a fortune on marriage, only to be 'eating' one type of food grin till you die. If you're not careful, you go beg for sex tire. grin You think I'm lying? Ask my neighbor who begs to put the tip of his toothpick inside his wife for just a minute.

Now, you're married, you must provide for the rent, bills, school fees, in-law expenses etc
You must not forget to keep extra savings for health issues for cases like complications in child delivery, antenatal care, naming ceremony, baby materials, clothings etc

If you're unlucky to find yourself in financial difficulty after marriage, pray your wife is the understanding type, else you'd deal with a nagging woman, the type King Solomon told us to avoid staying in the same house with, and rather hide on your rooftop.

If your woman is easily driven to anger, and not rational in thinking, you're in serious trouble. You may end up being stabbed or poisoned. A lot of men have died this way.

I leave you with this Bible passage: "Wealth and riches are inherited from parents, but a good wife comes only from the Lord."

Irresponsible thought.

Marry na.. just don't marry broke girls. Na dem dey get entitlement mind, na them dey cheat and do all sorts of nonsense

1 Like

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by Isokoboy(m): 11:19am On Feb 26
Same here joor

1 Like

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by LeeSmart: 11:22am On Feb 26
May the forces be with you, sir.
Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by NaijaCover(m): 12:10pm On Feb 26
Good For you, my brother
Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by Thegamingorca(m): 12:10pm On Feb 26
You are finished
Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by eliwa47(m): 12:10pm On Feb 26
It's a choice nah.
Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by MosayA: 12:12pm On Feb 26
Your cross. Carry it the way it suites you.
Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by Exceed15: 12:12pm On Feb 26
Marriage is not achievements. It is problem.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by Kajaard: 12:13pm On Feb 26
Marriage is not for everyone
Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by pocohantas(f): 12:13pm On Feb 26
1Sharon:

I think the reason why men die before women is because they don't speak up when they need help. They bottle things up.

Who is supposed to die first?
You are older than your wife with 15 years and you want her to die first? Are you a wizard?
It is simple FIFO. Also most men get sick and die due to lifestyle, not necessarily family stress.

8 Likes

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by dom(m): 12:14pm On Feb 26
You've raised a lot of valid points here.
But one is not deterred by possibility of death when going into war.

1 Like

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by maasoap(m): 12:14pm On Feb 26
Your funeral, why telling us?

1 Like

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by bablon20(m): 12:14pm On Feb 26
Congratulations and best of luck.
Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by owiko(m): 12:15pm On Feb 26
D
Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by ukaface(f): 12:16pm On Feb 26
Mikuni:
When I look at the married men around me, I no longer see the need of having a wife.

Most men die before their wives, and most likely before their children finish university education. Look at your dad's friends, how many of them are still alive to enjoy the fruits of their parental labour?

Before marriage, you go through a lot of stress in choosing the right woman (God help you, if she's not greedy and demanding) you spend a fortune on marriage, only to be 'eating' one type of food grin till you die. If you're not careful, you go beg for sex tire. grin You think I'm lying? Ask my neighbor who begs to put the tip of his toothpick inside his wife for just a minute.

Now, you're married, you must provide for the rent, bills, school fees, in-law expenses etc
You must not forget to keep extra savings for health issues for cases like complications in child delivery, antenatal care, naming ceremony, baby materials, clothings etc

If you're unlucky to find yourself in financial difficulty after marriage, pray your wife is the understanding type, else you'd deal with a nagging woman, the type King Solomon told us to avoid staying in the same house with, and rather hide on your rooftop.

If your woman is easily driven to anger, and not rational in thinking, you're in serious trouble. You may end up being stabbed or poisoned. A lot of men have died this way.

Whatever rocks your boat
Aje

1 Like

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by Bluearrow: 12:16pm On Feb 26
A lot of us use to think this way when we were your age. Truth is, as u grow older, your orientation begins to change. When u start approaching 40s, seeing your friends kids all getting grown up, I'm sure u might have a rethink.

4 Likes

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by tayor3(m): 12:16pm On Feb 26
Mikuni:

Your choice...who cares. angry
Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by drimzsmoke(m): 12:17pm On Feb 26
Mikuni:

Same here, I'm never EVER getting married in this life, all women are monsters!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by BBIA: 12:17pm On Feb 26
Pocohantas et Ereluroz cool

2 Likes

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by olax02(m): 12:17pm On Feb 26
gaby:
Wetin kwansign us?
He should also promise us that we will not have S#x again since he has decided not to be married. grin
Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by maasoap(m): 12:17pm On Feb 26
Lisa290:

Not really true. My mother is old now and lives alone in her own house. All of us the children are grown now facing our own families... Sometimes I do feel pity for my mum coz she lives all alone although we try to see here once or twice in a month. So u see weather you have children or not you will still be lonely at old age except if your partner is still alive with you at old age
He talked about the partner, not children. You're both right, you just quoted him wrongly. Your reason is the reason I allowed my mother to live with me, though it is not easy for me and my wife. It's a necessary sacrifice

3 Likes

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by Anguldi(m): 12:18pm On Feb 26
Mikuni:

Which yeye in-law expenses Don't they have sons? No gree for anybody.
A biblical wife deserve biblical respect. A street wife deserve street respect.
Lastly, don't marry a lady that has only her pussy to offer.
Toto geng won't like this

2 Likes

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by ACKayleb: 12:18pm On Feb 26
You just a weak man looking for foolish men to support your bullocks thinking, twe twe for u
Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by rapheal5(m): 12:19pm On Feb 26
From experience if you are not rich but can afford basic needs, a wife with the following attribute is what you need. Must be From a family who doesn't support their girl child during misunderstanding with their husband, must be hardworking, supportive and generous but most of them are stubborn and and they nag alot and they cry at the slightest provocation.
As a man you need Tolerance, they are the best mother for your child. They love you unconditionally and most of them don't take cheating as an option because the thought of another man mounting them irritate them like a maggots infested wound...
But if you are extremely rich, there's another option but don't ever go broke...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Ridiculous Reasons Why Women Friend-zone Guys / Many Reasons Why Men Cheat / "No Boyfriend No Problem" Inscription On A Lady's T-Shirt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.