Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married (27278 Views)

Zukiswa Joyi: I Made It Out Of Valentine's Day Still A Virgin & I'm 33 / 80-Year-Old Tanzanian Dies During Sex With His 33-Year-Old Lover In Hotel / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by HaneefahRN(f): 12:49pm On Feb 26
Then don't. Like that guarantees long life as well. It will seem men die earlier than their wives because the average Naija man marries women years younger than they are and they form hard guy about their health and don't seek care till too late. They also have bad health behaviours, smoking drinking is more common amongst men.
Alot of women work to pay bills, do the house chores, go through the risk of pregnancy and child birth, and are expected by culture and society to do all the child care and we don't see them coming online every Eke market day to cry.
Do women a favour and stay single. Marriage is not for everyone

2 Likes

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by Emmanuel30a: 12:49pm On Feb 26
aguyph:
Oga go and marry, you are 33 not yet married why life expectancy in Nigeria is 56 years, while university graduation is between 23-25 of age .so plus it and see that you are the one causing your problem .33+25 =58 years .you are supposed to marry at 25 years of age.
Who gave birth to this...?

4 Likes

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by Barteze: 12:49pm On Feb 26
Mikuni:
When I look at the married men around me, I no longer see the need of having a wife.

I discovered something shocking, a few months ago:

Most men die before their wives, and most likely before their children finish university education. Look at your dad's friends, how many of them are still alive to enjoy the fruits of their parental labour?

Before marriage, you go through a lot of stress in choosing the right woman (God help you, if she's not greedy and demanding) you spend a fortune on marriage, only to be 'eating' one type of food grin till you die. If you're not careful, you go beg for sex tire. grin You think I'm lying? Ask my neighbor who begs to put the tip of his toothpick inside his wife for just a minute.

Now, you're married, you must provide for the rent, bills, school fees, in-law expenses etc
You must not forget to keep extra savings for health issues for cases like complications in child delivery, antenatal care, naming ceremony, baby materials, clothings etc

If you're unlucky to find yourself in financial difficulty after marriage, pray your wife is the understanding type, else you'd deal with a nagging woman, the type King Solomon told us to avoid staying in the same house with, and rather hide on your rooftop.

If your woman is easily driven to anger, and not rational in thinking, you're in serious trouble. You may end up being stabbed or poisoned. A lot of men have died this way.

So dear men, why waste your time and money? Be smart!

I leave you with this Bible passage: "Wealth and riches are inherited from parents, but a good wife comes only from the Lord."

As a warrior: Do you runaway from war because people get killed in war? parents knew That there is infant mortality yet they gave birth. My dear there are so many happy marriages in fact some spouse have died shortly after losing their partner because they couldn't live without each other.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by MerchantMNT: 12:51pm On Feb 26
Bluearrow:
A lot of us use to think this way when we were your age. Truth is, as u grow older, your orientation begins to change. When u start approaching 40s, seeing your friends kids all getting grown up, I'm sure u might have a rethink.

Your friend's kids all grown up is a reason to plunge into marriage? Marriage is mostly good when there is ample capacity.

7 Likes

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by Emmanuel30a: 12:51pm On Feb 26
rocknation62:
It’s a choice bro, do what works for you. But from your write up, i can see you just want to live your life, you don’t want to shoulder any responsibility or be committed to whatsoever. Have you considered the positive side of marriage? Wait till you grow old when you don’t have strength to do anything for yourself then you will understand (loneliness). Na the same Bible talk say “He who finds a wife findeth good thing”
Ogbeni,...

1 Like

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by drimzsmoke(m): 12:52pm On Feb 26
Parrot69:

Really cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nothing gives joy more when you look into your bank account and it's green grin
I can buy off your sister as a baby mama cheesy grin
You need to experience life bro... religion has really dealt with you.

She's in Canada, go and get her there!!!

6 Likes

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by Parrot69: 1:02pm On Feb 26
drimzsmoke:

She's in Canada, go and get her there!!!
Gimme her IG. wink
My broda, na so I take become your in-law o grin

6 Likes

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by PastorFire: 1:07pm On Feb 26
Mikuni:
When I look at the married men around me, I no longer see the need of having a wife.

Most men die before their wives, and most likely before their children finish university education. Look at your dad's friends, how many of them are still alive to enjoy the fruits of their parental labour?

Before marriage, you go through a lot of stress in choosing the right woman (God help you, if she's not greedy and demanding) you spend a fortune on marriage, only to be 'eating' one type of food grin till you die. If you're not careful, you go beg for sex tire. grin You think I'm lying? Ask my neighbor who begs to put the tip of his toothpick inside his wife for just a minute.

Now, you're married, you must provide for the rent, bills, school fees, in-law expenses etc
You must not forget to keep extra savings for health issues for cases like complications in child delivery, antenatal care, naming ceremony, baby materials, clothings etc

If you're unlucky to find yourself in financial difficulty after marriage, pray your wife is the understanding type, else you'd deal with a nagging woman, the type King Solomon told us to avoid staying in the same house with, and rather hide on your rooftop.

If your woman is easily driven to anger, and not rational in thinking, you're in serious trouble. You may end up being stabbed or poisoned. A lot of men have died this way.

I leave you with this Bible passage: "Wealth and riches are inherited from parents, but a good wife comes only from the Lord."

Nonsense talk
Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by Princezibk: 1:10pm On Feb 26
I’m highly less concerned about your epistles 🤣🤣

I need a good high paying Job or A Canada 🇨🇦 visa 👏🏽👏🏽
Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by Manuel2000(m): 1:11pm On Feb 26
Abee79:
Marriage is a voluntary decision that would not suit everyone. God has no wife, even though He instituted marriage. Jesus didn't get married. Heck, even Satan doesn't have a wife!

Sometimes I feel like there is something they know that they aren't telling us 🤔

Don't get me wrong, I believe in marriage and I'm in it myself. But I tell young people not to give in to the societal pressure of getting married for the wrong reasons. I say, "Look before you leap" 🙂
. Even Paul the Apostle did not marry and he wrote the one-third of New Testament. King Solomon has everything as a man and his conclusion was *"Vanity upon vanity, ALL is vanity"* Before you get married as a man make sure you follow the Bible verse that says *“He who finds a wife findeth good thing”*, I. E as a man you must find a WIFE first before marriage then she can become your WOMAN.

1 Like

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by justlovesfarmin: 1:23pm On Feb 26
Mikuni:

The law of natural selection possibly weeding the likes of you out.

We need only family oriented people in marriages anyway.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by hosemujica: 1:27pm On Feb 26
mrdharkchild:
Tinubus policy is beginning to have effect.
I am slowly becoming proud.

I think the whole Binance thingy is working.
I'm a hater of Tinubu, doesn't mean I don't want Nigeria to progress.
I’m like you, as much as I don’t like his whole mannerisms , I want Nigeria to succeed, but binance is not the problem wait until this policy digest you will see $ rise again.

The problem is in his policies, truth be told it’s hard but if he should take the bold steps then we will start seeing changes. Example the government has no business subsidizing haj and Jerusalem pilgrims by selling $ at a reduced rate to them. Can he stop that ? No, so $ will keep rising.

1 Like

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by Manuel2000(m): 1:29pm On Feb 26
immortalcrown:
Suit yourself.
. Well, marriage is a choice. Until you think well and have a good mentality for marriage, you will never go into it, even if you do then the marriage is on probability. Marriage is sweet oooo... "WHEN A PROVERB 31 WOMAN MEET WITH JOB 29 MAN THEY WILL MAKE A PSALM 112 HOME.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by PastorOlokonla: 1:30pm On Feb 26
blackpanthar:

I really don't have problems o.... You seem not to care that a man wants to avoid responsibility but taste pleasure.

SEX if for marriage.... whether you are an hypocrite pastor, imposter or a real one. LEARN IT NOW

SEX is one of the pleasures of marriage to help reduce the pressures in marriage. SEX is good only if both partners are in a commitment called marriage, outside that, it is fornication.

YOU CAN NOT SAY YOU WANT TO KEEP EATING SUGAR IN LARGE AMOUNTS BUT YOU DON'T WANT DIABETES.

Pls have sense

Who are you to tell a stranger what to do or not to do.

What an audacity!

You must think so highly of yourself and who cares about your personal and religious opinions.
Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by bolademi(m): 1:34pm On Feb 26
Mikuni:

If u like stay single for the rest of ur life that is ur choice and u will still die
Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by mrdharkchild(m): 1:36pm On Feb 26
hosemujica:
I’m like you, as much as I don’t like his whole mannerisms , I want Nigeria to succeed, but binance is not the problem wait until this policy digest you will see $ rise again.

The problem is in his policies, truth be told it’s hard but if he should take the bold steps then we will start seeing changes. Example the government has no business subsidizing haj and Jerusalem pilgrims by selling $ at a reduced rate to them. Can he stop that ? No, so $ will keep rising.

Bro!!!
The thing just took a brief break so people can breathe.

Then on this Monday morning, it began to rise again.

Lolz.

Omo

1 Like

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by LeeSmart: 1:43pm On Feb 26
sageb:

Sir, do you have any link in FFS?
Those people never close their portal?
Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by etrange: 1:44pm On Feb 26
You're not hurting anyone by not wanting to get married. Those that want to get married aren't hurting others. So just do what you want and let others do what they want. If you're confident in your decision, you shouldn't feel the need to convince others to do what you're doing.
Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by FireUpNow(m): 1:44pm On Feb 26
There will always be troubles in every man's life because troubles will always find their way to get to every man be he married or single. So you using other men's marriages and tribulations to serve as an example making you not to get married makes you a weak man. I am not not suggesting that you should get married but it's all your choice life is a freestyle brother man. As for that married begging his wife for sex, I'd I were him the woman. Will never see my preeq again and if she like she can leave the marriage. It's her choice.
Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by Ubdavis(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26
What do u want me to do with this ur lamentation?
Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by etrange: 1:53pm On Feb 26
Lol... this is both funny and sad if true. It hard to believe that she would come to Nigeria without doing a video call once. Who does that? Meanwhile, if the teen were a girl, most guys here would've been screaming "girls! They start do early!"
Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by sirblend: 1:57pm On Feb 26
rocknation62:
It’s a choice bro, do what works for you. But from your write up, i can see you just want to live your life, you don’t want to shoulder any responsibility or be committed to whatsoever. Have you considered the positive side of marriage? Wait till you grow old when you don’t have strength to do anything for yourself then you will understand (loneliness). Na the same Bible talk say “He who finds a wife findeth good thing”

What loneliness are you talking about?

What about widows and widowers?

2 Likes

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by Ade1177: 2:00pm On Feb 26
If you need regular sex

Pls don't expect it being married

Stay single and have all the sex
And gwakp gwakp you like

Wife see sex as a gift to you especially if she mistakenly contribute 1naira to the house

She doesn't believe you're doing her anything

Stay single and the ladies will appreciate your third leg

5 Likes

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by seguno2: 2:00pm On Feb 26
Barteze:

As a warrior: Do you runaway from war because people get killed in war? parents knew That there is infant mortality yet they gave birth. My dear there are so many happy marriages in fact some spouse have died shortly after losing their partner because they couldn't live without each other.

Do you have any obligation to be a warrior?

What is the marriage situation in developed countries that we are proud to hustle and japa to

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by ScamKiller(m): 2:03pm On Feb 26
Olachase:
Yor last write up got me
Where can that be found in the bible

Proverbs 19:14
Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by maasoap(m): 2:17pm On Feb 26
ogashman:

U see, in life, I believe that what will be, will be.

U can have 7 children and all seven will die mysteriously or by accident.

And the man who had one, his would survive till the end.

Plan the number of kids u can take care of....too much kids has a way of changing marital destiny a times.
Let's leave mysterious aside, let's talk about the ones we can prove
Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by Camaro5: 2:21pm On Feb 26
gaby:
Wetin kwansign us?

For this kwantiri grin grin
Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by Nati123(m): 2:22pm On Feb 26
immortalcrown:
Suit yourself. But don't blame anyone else when you get older and feel the pain of childlessness and loneliness. Enjoy your choice now and blame yourself when the consequences come.

To those who set their priorities right concerning marriage, marriage is the sweetest thing on earth. But to those who want to eat their cake and have it in marriage, marriage is a scam.

Everybody wants a good marriage but just a few are willing to pay the price for it. The price payment starts from children and gets more tasking when the person becomes a youth. This is the preparation process for marriage. But a lot of people live anyhow before marriage and expects life not to treat them anyhow in the marriage.

I know that careful and decent people can be unfortunate sometimes. But the truth is that your carefulness can't be in vain. Your carefulness will shield you from a lot of bad experiences. Nothing goes for nothing.
.. Because someone doesn't want to marry doesn't mean he won't have kids!.. Mtceeew
Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by Boldideas: 2:23pm On Feb 26
Mikuni:

In my family, my father is dead... my mother is alive, his elder brother is dead, his wife is alive, his younger brother is dead, his wife is alive.

I called my mum recently and told her that why is it so, she said that is how God wrote it.

My brother, am 45, I've got a son, am not thinking marriage because of this sole reason.

They stress life out of the men's body

6 Likes

Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by sageb: 2:25pm On Feb 26
LeeSmart:
Those people never close their portal?
Yes, it's closed. Waiting for the next info from them. I'm in PH Any link/connection? Any link
Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by AllenSpencer: 2:39pm On Feb 26
Be patient. That reality will hit you soon.

Wait till you about 75years, it will hit differently.
Re: I'm 33 But I Don't Want To Get Married by HIbreed(m): 2:41pm On Feb 26
immortalcrown:
Suit yourself. But don't blame anyone else when you get older and feel the pain of childlessness and loneliness. Enjoy your choice now and blame yourself when the consequences come.

To those who set their priorities right concerning marriage, marriage is the sweetest thing on earth. But to those who want to eat their cake and have it in marriage, marriage is a scam.

Everybody wants a good marriage but just a few are willing to pay the price for it. The price payment starts from children and gets more tasking when the person becomes a youth. This is the preparation process for marriage. But a lot of people live anyhow before marriage and expects life not to treat them anyhow in the marriage.

I know that careful and decent people can be unfortunate sometimes. But the truth is that your carefulness can't be in vain. Your carefulness will shield you from a lot of bad experiences. Nothing goes for nothing.
Trash!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Many Reasons Why Men Cheat / "No Boyfriend No Problem" Inscription On A Lady's T-Shirt (Photo) / Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.