Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

How My Wife Is Treating Me In My Worst Condition - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Wife Is Treating Me In My Worst Condition (2292 Views)

How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? / My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Wife Is Treating Me In My Worst Condition by Caaz: 9:42pm On Feb 26
Here they re again...raise this topic with your hydra head monicker.

Kogites on the beat.

2 Likes

Re: How My Wife Is Treating Me In My Worst Condition by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:03pm On Feb 26
all these online beggars with brand new account sef!!! since you have the guts to ask NLers (aka total strangers) for help, why dont you:

- go ask your parents/siblings or extended family for help/handouts (and ask your wife to do the same with hers)?
- go ask your friends/acquaintances for help/handouts (and ask your wife to do the same with hers)?
- go ask your colleagues/neighbors for help/handouts (and ask your wife to do the same with hers)?

1 Like

Re: How My Wife Is Treating Me In My Worst Condition by NPFLADMIN(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26
This night, a man said something VERY STRANGE to the keke napep rider that was driving me who was a woman.

Even though she was the wrong one here because she drove in his lane, he even apologised for delaying when he saw it was a woman.

He said and I quote "Don't be angry ma, Okay? If my wife had done this and tried her best, things might have been different now." Spoken in Yoruba.

It's obvious his wife is a liability. A lazy and nagging woman.

So OP, you don't know wetin God do for you.
Re: How My Wife Is Treating Me In My Worst Condition by frankyychiji(f): 11:27pm On Feb 26
Renemali:
honestly I value and cherish her, she's the only one who stood by me even now that am down to zero level
So you are a poor man who married a liability for a wife in these modern times?
And what did your wife do that deserves a medal? How many women in your village abandoned their husbands because he became broke?
If you are grateful that your wife stood by you during tough times, it means you were not good to her when things were working well for you and so don't deserve her.

Go and get a job in the area where you can fit in. Get your wife something doing so she too can assist.

This your story has k-leg because N200k is too small an amount to loose and make you suicidal.

You even want to sell a kidney? NL is not a hospital.
Re: How My Wife Is Treating Me In My Worst Condition by frankyychiji(f): 11:34pm On Feb 26
dominique:
Kogi State again? Is it that you people have an association of e-beggars there or it's just one person spinning these stories? How come you were robbed of ALL your capital? Did you completely go out of stock before going to restock?Don't know you have trusted customers that can give you goods on Goodwill after which you can repay in bits as you make sales? So you got robbed of ALL your money, next step is to try to sell your kidney in an attempt to move people to ask for your account details. Kolewerk! This your begging format no follow at all. I'm sure this is the same person that posted photos of a burnt shop claiming to be his. Also the "woman" who claimed her husband's Okada got stolen and they've been hungry. Same Kogi State, similar writing patterns.
You are not far from the truth. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man With 86 Wives Disappears / Professor Caught Pants-down With Married Woman / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.