Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Dealing With Constant "I Love You" Statement From A Lady But She Multi-dates - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With Constant "I Love You" Statement From A Lady But She Multi-dates (880 Views)

Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online / I'm An Ugly Lady But I'm Attracted To Only Extremely Good Lookin Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With Constant "I Love You" Statement From A Lady But She Multi-dates by Ajheboy: 9:23am On Feb 26
How do you deal with such lady ? Keep emphasising I don't wanna lose you, you don't trust because I do such in the past doesn't mean I still do it, we see once a week cos of my work but I feel something is off.

Keeps saying I love you, whereas I once saw her chats before we started dating of several guys she used to chat. I noticed even after we started dating she still communicate with those people. Always saying it's nothing serious, I've told her to cut off from them but she'll be like it's nothing serious.

I love you constantly, stalking my lines almost every seconds but still won't cut off from this people
Re: Dealing With Constant "I Love You" Statement From A Lady But She Multi-dates by immortalcrown(m): 9:25am On Feb 26
The caption says one thing, the body say something different. I don't know which one to focus on.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Constant "I Love You" Statement From A Lady But She Multi-dates by Ajheboy: 9:59am On Feb 26
immortalcrown:
The caption says one thing, the body say something different. I don't know which one to focus on.
modified
Re: Dealing With Constant "I Love You" Statement From A Lady But She Multi-dates by immortalcrown(m): 10:12am On Feb 26
Ajheboy:
modified
Please, tell us her age and her profession.
Re: Dealing With Constant "I Love You" Statement From A Lady But She Multi-dates by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:32pm On Feb 26
She is immatured.keep banging but no put mind for her

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Constant "I Love You" Statement From A Lady But She Multi-dates by Macnnoli4(m): 5:46pm On Feb 26
Did she grow up with many brothers? Is she or was she is a tomboy? Do the chats look beyond friendly?
Re: Dealing With Constant "I Love You" Statement From A Lady But She Multi-dates by tochez24(m): 6:03pm On Feb 26
Ajheboy:
How do you deal with such lady ? Keep emphasising I don't wanna lose you, you don't trust because I do such in the past doesn't mean I still do it, we see once a week cos of my work but I feel something is off.

Keeps saying I love you, whereas I once saw her chats before we started dating of several guys she used to chat. I noticed even after we started dating she still communicate with those people. Always saying it's nothing serious, I've told her to cut off from them but she'll be like it's nothing serious.

I love you constantly, stalking my lines almost every seconds but still won't cut off from this people

Something is definitely WRONG with you⚠️

You want to privatized a public property abi?

She's not for keeps oga.... start looking for her replacement asap while enjoying her free pussy.

Why can't you go for reserve girls bikonu, what's wrong with all these SIMPS😕

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With Constant "I Love You" Statement From A Lady But She Multi-dates by Lalami3232(m): 6:07pm On Feb 26
cheesy grin
Re: Dealing With Constant "I Love You" Statement From A Lady But She Multi-dates by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:47pm On Feb 26
Ajheboy:

its called the BASTARDIZATION OF THE WORD "I LOVE YOU"!
many out there just say these words to enslave you emotionally, while they have no goddamn clue about what the word really means. if this lady keeps doing something that you have already told her affects you, then she does not care about how you feel, therefore she certainly does NOT have any love/care you.

if it really was "nothing serious" then she would have no problem stopping it. abeg, get rid of her and find a lady that respects you.
Re: Dealing With Constant "I Love You" Statement From A Lady But She Multi-dates by dkidd: 7:01pm On Feb 26
Na so one nearly finish my career. She go dey claim she love me but she no dey keep body one place. I try do everything to discharge her, for where, she literally told me she's going nowhere. I come begin reason my life like how do I discharge her. I had to stop fvcking her to start with. This babe no gree let me dey. She would literally fight me to fvck her and I started using church and fasting to avoid knacking. She go still dey beg for dick when be say she dey get outside whenever she likes. Omor when e done reach my neck I had to forcefully discharge her after she messed up in my presence and I threatened her that I will deal with her if she comes close.. she was still looking for useless excuses to come but then I had another girl and she saw her no be small insult later for phone. Insulting me, insulting my new girl and later she started asking if the new girl can fvck me better than her lol I just know say she done yenk. She still no give up until I packed out of that place oo.. till now she still calls. Bro! when I free from that girl I celebrate am. No be small by force love.. u better start separating urself from her now before it's too late bro 😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Constant "I Love You" Statement From A Lady But She Multi-dates by baralatie(m): 9:24pm On Feb 26
Okay you see snake and you say you be dove wey wan fall in love ?
Re: Dealing With Constant "I Love You" Statement From A Lady But She Multi-dates by PureFace1(m): 11:13pm On Feb 26
Ajheboy:

I'm sure she's multi - dating because the evidence is already there. She's the type that usually have 3-5 boyfriends

When it come to the matter of women always look at their actions not what they says.

Their actions would contradict their statements when they don't really mean what they says.

For example, she is saying "I love you" constantly but still very open to other guys and seek attention from men like an attention wh0re. Your brain should tell you that she is not sincere, she will dump you after she finished all what you have and sure you have no other uses.

she's still keeping a hold on you because you suit her agenda for now and there are also some women that can never really be contented with a single man they are call attention wh0re they can't survive without validation from multiple men, they are the male version of womanizer and player. Either way it's bad news for you and an endless pit because she will never change.

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With Constant "I Love You" Statement From A Lady But She Multi-dates by Mcslize: 11:29pm On Feb 26
Ladies like that are chronic Cheaters. She will always remind you how much she loves you and ask if you ain't cheating on her. If a lady is acting that way, just know she is cheating seriously. She won't give you breathing space.

I have been with one. They will gaslight you and make you feel you are the one cheating on them. They are narcissists and emotional blackmailers.

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With Constant "I Love You" Statement From A Lady But She Multi-dates by Gadafii: 6:10am On Feb 27
Where is morsdi

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Constant "I Love You" Statement From A Lady But She Multi-dates by luminouz(m): 8:44am On Feb 27
Mcslize:
Ladies like that are chronic Cheaters. She will always remind you how much she loves you and ask if you ain't cheating on her. If a lady is acting that way, just know she is cheating seriously. She won't give you breathing space.

I have been with one. They will gaslight you and make you feel you are the one cheating on them. They are narcissists and emotional blackmailers.
You nailed it.

OP's girlfriend is just like that. If he had been on the redpill, when would have known. But he is not.

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Moment: Football Players Enter Field With Ak-47s (video) / Do You Trust Your Fiance? / Beware Of The Candy You Buy Your Loved One(s) For Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.