Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) (40474 Views)

#NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' / Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order / Shiites Hold Ashura Procession In Abuja Despite Police Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by akyus(m): 1:23pm On Feb 26
Little patience Lagosians, let's endure a little we shall surely reap the benefits of the reforms of Mr president.
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by seborrhic: 1:23pm On Feb 26
Never4getU:

This time affect everyone including u Obidients don't come here and be forming different because ur Obi didn't win
That's the part I don't like and is irritating.
Yes,Ibos are justified in not protesting because of the warnings they gave about the dire consequences of a Tinubu presidency,but to go about saying the Ibos are inmuned from the suffering and to justify that by posting pictures and videos of them merry making is just childish.
If established businesses and business men and women,even large scale are feeling the heavy brunt of balablu unrivalled incompetence and mismanagement,then no person or tribe is safe.
No SEast protest, understandable;no suffering in SEast or affecting SEasterners,no sir.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by smokinloud(m): 1:24pm On Feb 26
Massiveglory:
I thought afenifere chieftain pa fasoronti said you should not join the protest. Disobedient children.

Even the thugs used in lagos to scatter elections done see shege.
You see them now, ebbinpawa don tear their skull. Na dem carry obi for head now.
They are the ones praying for peter obi to take the seat.
Hunger na your mate?
grin grin grin
Craze dey ur head. If election is done today Obi will still carry 3rd. Tinubu will still win. Mumu
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by chidiokay: 1:27pm On Feb 26
Massiveglory:
I thought afenifere chieftain pa fasoronti said you should not join the protest. Disobedient children.

You see them now, ebbinpawa don tear their skull. Na dem carry obi for head now.
Hunger na your mate?

A yoruba man i
grin grin grin

Lets assume Peter Obi is the president and SW are showing the same energy to protest and hold the govt accountable will our brothers in the East not discredit it as "Tribalism"

South west as shown National interest is more paramount than "Our son" "Our brother" gibberish some people always say

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by Ulogwe1: 1:27pm On Feb 26
khalling2008:

Did I tell you that I want to protest? Anybody that wants to protest violently should be ready for an AK47 from our Nigerian forces.

The evil you're about to plot against peaceful protesters will turn back at you.

If you like go and cause violence, so that your evil government will tag them with bad name.

NO ONE STILL LIVE FOREVER.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by sirchim(m): 1:27pm On Feb 26
TooMuchStuff:
good werk.

Wey the agbadorians who no let we vote our choice in peace last year.....? EBIN TI PAWON LO.....

ELU PEE 78...ELU PEE 79..

I love that lyrics. Eluuu! Eluuu P! 71! Eluuu P! 72! OBI! 73! OBI Nwane! 74!

Abeg, wetin Nwane mean?😀
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by NaijaPrince18: 1:27pm On Feb 26
DeepSight:

Your parents and ancestors must all bow their heads in shame at the fact that you exist.
Your parents should have used a condom
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by seborrhic: 1:30pm On Feb 26
Frigga13:
What’s holding back the North is this Muslim ticket ..

Walahi Allah..

.. e go still happen..

Tinubu was wise on his Niger decision.. he listen to elderly and well meaning Northerners .. and he saw it coming ..

.. if not this weekend after jumaaat.. e go start rom katsina down to Kano and the rest go just catch fire

Not all this una Dey donfor south..

But one thing is so sure .. doling our money to politicians to calm north is for a while .. the streets is hungry and funny tuwo don cast.. maize is expensive and that’s the poorest of the poor meal..

One day before Easter.. maybe before Ramadan.. north will go up in flames

If una want the do Lagos this and that.. no be nlc matter or organization

E go just sup .. and not even Tinubu.. his pocket politicians , his police and army will contain it..

.. and that if not checkmate will be the end of this Government

No be southerners be the problem..

The real problem is with the North... and it’s plenty almajiris..

The hunger will set in .. if you’re in the North.. trust you’re seeing it all happening.. one at a time

God bless Nigeria
I am actually surprised the North has held on for this long with this amount of suffering.
This is a hardship that even food palliatives that many northern schools enjoy can't solve because many state governments can either no longer afford it or cannot sustain it.
You also stated an indisputable fact,any protest that would shake or even topple this goverment would be that in the North,no protest can do that in the South because groups, organisations or individuals can easily be bought based strictly on financial motives or tribal/regional blackmail

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by Timothy89(m): 1:31pm On Feb 26
Ikpunekenwa:

Tinubu that fixed Lagos, is hunger not giving you doggy imbe

No I'm not waiting for Tinubu to feed me as your parents are doing, if hunger dey give your mama and papa doggy doesn't make everyone

Tinubu met the worse economy and of course he will savage it because he knew what he was going into

Peter obi with his container economy can't withstand that
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by PastorOlokonla: 1:33pm On Feb 26
Ogiame:
Fergie001 and Nlfpmod, how far? Do giveaway for Nairalanders na.... Una nor see how the country be?

Run am sharply make we nominate una for Ighodalo as Commissioners. Una deserve am abeg. cheesy

With all the money Seun is making on NL, he never did give away for once.
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by Manager001: 1:36pm On Feb 26
Why are these enemies of the nation protesting?
Tinubu should as a matter of urgency arrest and prosecute these morons causing nuisance upandown
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by Ogiame: 1:37pm On Feb 26
PastorOlokonla:

With all the money Seun is making on NL, he never did give away for once.
grin

grin grin
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by Frigga13: 1:38pm On Feb 26
seborrhic:

I am actually surprised the North has held on for this long with this amount of suffering.
This is a hardship that even food palliatives that many northern schools enjoy can't solve because many state governments can either no longer afford it or cannot sustain it.
You also stated an indisputable fact,any protest that would shake or even topple this goverment would be that in the North,no protest can do that in the South because groups, organisations or individuals can easily be bought based strictly on financial motives or tribal/regional blackmail

Bro hunger Dey Northern Nigeria no be small...

Maize is the cheapest food and it’s damm expensive..

You now understand why Kano and katsina are going after hoarders..

But for how long...

The spark will come.. is just time..

Shettima is not a brilliant one .. according to folks from northwest.., and Obi is never an option

But if some Islamic radical should raise head., like Igbo Kanu or Yoruba igboho..

Then is game over for Tinubu
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by mrcrabs(m): 1:39pm On Feb 26
lol, medicine after death
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by hollywater: 1:40pm On Feb 26
Dem never see anything yet. Ebbinkpawa association are crying in the South west, while we are busy selling our goods.
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by NAC1666: 1:43pm On Feb 26
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by Nice2023(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26
Watianoengineer:
May God bless president Bola Tinubu and give him strength to fulfill his renewed hope agenda. It shall end in praise. This renewed Hope will Favor me and my Family. Amen

Pray for yourself and stop blessing the man,he is already blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by Putinofrussia: 1:52pm On Feb 26
Massiveglory:

Hunger na your mate?
grin grin grin
Bad news merchants.
It was another protest not about hardship even though there is high cost of living.
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by Putinofrussia: 1:54pm On Feb 26
Massiveglory:

Hunger na your mate?
grin grin grin
I watched the video.It is not a new video and I don't think it is for the hardship.
Moreover,Yorubas intentionally protested because there is hunger caused by high cost of living in Nigeria.
Yorubas have always been the tribe that always protest against previous govt when things are difficult,they did against Babangida,Abacha etc.
It will be bad and a grave tribalistic behaviour if they don't protest against Tinubu because he is a Yoruba man.
As for hunger,Igbos have always had increased hunger and in their region.This is why they run and escape to the rich SW to sell gala,chewing stick,bra etc in the traffic.
Some of them begging their rich SW hosts for alms.
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by khalling2008: 1:59pm On Feb 26
Ulogwe1:

The evil you're about to plot against peaceful protesters will turn back at you.

If you like go and cause violence, so that your evil government will tag them with bad name.

NO ONE STILL LIVE FOREVER.
I don't know what concern ipob terrorist with the protest from south west. Last time I checked your ipob leaders had warned you about the protest. What concerns you?
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by Parrot69: 2:04pm On Feb 26
sirchim:
I love that lyrics. Eluuu! Eluuu P! 71! Eluuu P! 72! OBI! 73! OBI Nwane! 74!

Abeg, wetin Nwane mean?😀
Nwanne means "my brother" from the same mama, family, place or community.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26
Watianoengineer:
May God bless president Bola Tinubu and give him strength to fulfill his renewed hope agenda. It shall end in praise. This renewed Hope will Favor me and my Family. Amen
Mtcheeew. You are thinking in a reverse direction.
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by Ulogwe1: 2:07pm On Feb 26
khallin g2008:

I don't know what concern ipob terrorist with the protest from south west. Last time I checked your ipob leaders had warned you about the protest. What concerns you?

grin grin, and who is talking about IPOB. Is this a sign of immaturity or what?
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 2:08pm On Feb 26
Timothy89:

No I'm not waiting for Tinubu to feed me as your parents are doing, if hunger dey give your mama and papa doggy doesn't make everyone

Tinubu met the worse economy and of course he will savage it because he knew what he was going into

Peter obi with his container economy can't withstand that

You got it wrong, I ain't complaining, my parents can never.

Hope your mama olosho kobo kobo toto never dry Frm harmatan, You know You are a born by mistake and she gave birth to you through abortion, her colleagues still dey pecas Allen dey shout customer customer, na so you mistakenly enter, even still other customers still use their preeq dey hammer you as she carry you for belle, na why you get pot hole for brain.
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by Etimemy: 2:11pm On Feb 26
NaijaPrince18:
These people protesting are the real problem of yorubaland not tinubu

Son of tinubulation
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by Haaland21: 2:11pm On Feb 26
blamingthedevil:
Useless picture .

Same picture, different angles

People from the audio billionaire region gathered under the bridge.

Jobless people on a monday morning.
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by cashcpt(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26
Massiveglory:

Hunger na your mate?
grin grin grin

Sharrap na Igbos be dis
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by stacyadams: 2:14pm On Feb 26
Anguldi:
Watched a video of army personnel scaling fence of customs headquarters to take rice tongue

Police should respect themselves

Naso rebellion dey start, Citizens are fighting to eat food. In no time, it will spread

Wetin government dey find,them go soon get am cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 3:07pm On Feb 26
Nice one!.. eBOLA and cohorts are all shades of disasters! 💯💯💯
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by healthkknatural: 3:19pm On Feb 26
NaijaPrince18:
These people protesting are the real problem of yorubaland not tinubu
. And Tinubu that Protested with others are Never Nigerians real Problems ?
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by Zeebuy: 3:38pm On Feb 26
ChristianMuslim:
Most of the ibos on this thread are born tribalist, that ojuelegba that this protest is holding,who are the majority tribe staying there? Is it not same ojuelegba/yaba where ibos are scattered like ant.. so any protest now is yoruba.. Fools will always remain fools.. for your information,80% of the people there are ibos.. continue playing hatred
Hahahahahahhaha....this one just had to find a way to drag igbos into wetin no concern them. 80% of the protesters are igbos, you inadvertently admitted Igbos own Lagos 😁

Anyways, enjoy your mandate in peace
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by Zeebuy: 3:40pm On Feb 26
smokinloud:

Craze dey ur head. If election is done today Obi will still carry 3rd. Tinubu will still win. Mumu
Nobody dey follow you drag position, why you come dey shout?
Or is the mandate choking you already?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Trailer Falls Into Water At Brewery Ijora 7up Road In Lagos - Photos / APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune / Simon Ekpa Shares "Biafra Liberation Army" Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.