Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) (40432 Views)

#NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' / Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order / Shiites Hold Ashura Procession In Abuja Despite Police Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by Chucks13: 4:17pm On Feb 26
Massiveglory:
I thought afenifere chieftain pa fasoronti said you should not join the protest. Disobedient children.

Even the thugs used in lagos to scatter elections done see shege.
You see them now, ebbinpawa don tear their skull. Na dem carry obi for head now.
They are the ones praying for peter obi to take the seat.
Hunger na your mate?
grin grin grin

Talk till tomorrow you have 8 years more to go you go just die in pain no go face front and get something do with your life dey here dey talk thrash thinking you are funny or thinking you are trolling ayone but yourself.
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by pikechukwu6(m): 4:22pm On Feb 26
Still Emilokan people cheesy cheesy... SE no go join anything. We are ok with the economic hardship
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by sirchim(m): 4:32pm On Feb 26
Parrot69:

Nwanne means "my brother" from the same mama, family, place or community.
thanks, nagode!
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by Kapeter(m): 4:48pm On Feb 26
Massiveglory:
I thought afenifere chieftain pa fasoronti said you should not join the protest. Disobedient children.

Even the thugs used in lagos to scatter elections done see shege.
You see them now, ebbinpawa don tear their skull. Na dem carry obi for head now.
They are the ones praying for peter obi to take the seat.
Hunger na your mate?
grin grin grin
Delulu wan kill you. All these protesters na PDP and elupee supporter. Now 2027, APC supporters go vote massively for their party again den you go start to Dey shout how come anyone voted APC because you made yourself to believe that everyone is protesting against the government because everyone is hungry. 😹😹😹 Even the ones protesting are not hungry they are just playing opposition as it should be.
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by Massiveglory: 4:50pm On Feb 26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXFMX3uiK8M
Kapeter:
Delulu wan kill you. All these protesters na PDP and elupee supporter. Now 2027, APC supporters go vote massively for their party again den you go start to Dey shout how come anyone voted APC because you made yourself to believe that everyone is protesting against the government because everyone is hungry. 😹😹😹 Even the ones protesting are not hungry they are just playing opposition as it should be.
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by Kapeter(m): 4:54pm On Feb 26
Massiveglory:

If you like bring videos where people actually wanted to kill President Tinubu. 2027, you will start crying about the votes he will have because in a bid to make yourself happy you’ve mistaken opposition for reality. APC supporters will still vote hun en masse come 2027 regardless of what the oppositions are doing that makes you think you are winning.
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by scholes23(m): 4:57pm On Feb 26
Watianoengineer:
May God bless president Bola Tinubu and give him strength to fulfill his renewed hope agenda. It shall end in praise. This renewed shege will Favor me and my Family. Amen
Just dey play
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by Massiveglory: 5:11pm On Feb 26
Over 80% of Your mothers, fathers , brothers and sisters are in hunger almost crying blood, many are dying just because of hunger. You are here talking 2027 that you may not be alive to see.
I spit on your brain.
Yoruba ronu!
Kapeter:
If you like bring videos where people actually wanted to kill President Tinubu. 2027, you will start crying about the votes he will have because in a bid to make yourself happy you’ve mistaken opposition for reality. APC supporters will still vote hun en masse come 2027 regardless of what the oppositions are doing that makes you think you are winning.
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by Timothy89(m): 5:39pm On Feb 26
Ikpunekenwa:

You got it wrong, I ain't complaining, my parents can never.

Hope your mama olosho kobo kobo toto never dry Frm harmatan, You know You are a born by mistake and she gave birth to you through abortion, her colleagues still dey pecas Allen dey shout customer customer, na so you mistakenly enter, even still other customers still use their preeq dey hammer you as she carry you for belle, na why you get pot hole for brain.

You vindicate me by revealing the job of your mom in public, you throw dignity in the wind and embarrassing her with confidence

Just go back to her so that she can inform you that not all mothers are as useless as her
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by smokinloud(m): 5:47pm On Feb 26
Zeebuy:

Nobody dey follow you drag position, why you come dey shout?
Or is the mandate choking you already?
na una wey nor vote Tinubu dey shout
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by Kinzo0917(m): 6:07pm On Feb 26
Ogiame:
Will the police warning end hardship in the country?

Lol, anyway, I have new supplements for those who hunger wants to kill but still supporting Tinubu because of tribe.

Patronize me.... Ma bi nu. grin

Even those police 🚔 dey use style dey support them . Just dat dey need to do their jobs

Police 🚔 people no dey buy food for market?. Or are dey immune to nigeria 🇳🇬 current situation?
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:05pm On Feb 26
It's 7pm right now in Lagos. How far the protest?
Sebi i tell una say na Obi supporters go still give us update about the protest after claiming that they are not interested?
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by Atlantis585: 7:09pm On Feb 26
Hunger and hardship don dey waya my Emilokan friends from SW grin

E remain the other BATstards
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by jerryklopp: 8:16pm On Feb 26
Watianoengineer:
May God curse president Bola Tinubu and give him stress to fulfill his renewed hope agenda. It shall end in shame. This renewed Hope will Favor me and my Family. Amen
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by jerryklopp: 8:19pm On Feb 26
Chucks13:

Talk till tomorrow you have 8 years more to go you go just die in pain no go face front and get something do with your life dey here dey talk thrash thinking you are funny or thinking you are trolling ayone but yourself.
Even you have 8 years to suffer. Bola Tinubu no be your friend. E no know you.
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by Massiveglory: 9:00pm On Feb 26

Chucks13:

Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by daveP(m): 12:46am On Feb 27
Who else remembers how the thugs were rampaging lagos during the 2019 elections too. Now they're all here but this time fighting against the ones they fought for.
grin
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by rummmy: 1:02am On Feb 27
Watianoengineer:
May God bless president Bola Tinubu and give him strength to fulfill his renewed hope agenda. It shall end in praise. This renewed Hope will Favor me and my Family. Amen
what is this thing saying
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by Kapeter(m): 2:28pm On Mar 02
Massiveglory:
Over 80% of Your mothers, fathers , brothers and sisters are in hunger almost crying blood, many are dying just because of hunger. You are here talking 2027 that you may not be alive to see.
I spit on your brain.
Yoruba ronu!
Your frustration will more than double and might end up ending it all come 2027 when PBAT is voted again come 2027 by people that are dead because of hunger and the ones not dying still remain a dot in a circle with no usefulness as usaul. grin grin grin
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by Massiveglory: 2:58pm On Mar 02
Ordinary 50 mb you cannot get.
Hunger and ravishing you on your foam without bedshit.
You still never get brain. grin grin
See you see death. You till de call 2027.
When your spirit leave you run, on tge other side you go vote 2027. Foolishness extraordinaire.

Kapeter:
Your frustration will more than double and might end up ending it all come 2027 when PBAT is voted again come 2027 by people that are dead because of hunger and the ones not dying still remain a dot in a circle with no usefulness as usaul. grin grin grin
Re: Hardship: Protesters Defy Police Warning, Hit Lagos Streets (Photos) by Kapeter(m): 3:30pm On Mar 02
Massiveglory:
Ordinary 50 mb you cannot get.
Hunger and ravishing you on your foam without bedshit.
You still never get brain. grin grin
See you see death. You till de call 2027.
When your spirit leave you run, on tge other side you go vote 2027. Foolishness extraordinaire.

Were wey dey push barrow dey sell phone case up and down inside sun dey here dey cap. grin grin What a wonderful God we serve. cheesy Your BP go too rise kpai you for 2027 when you hear say Tinubu don enter for him second tenure proudly voted and supported by Yoruba ronus. Brace yourself. This imaginary hunger cannot favor you and your family ampa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK: "Buhari Received N24.6Billion And N19Billion In Cash From Ex Governor" / Sahara Reporters Employee Stripped & Arrested By Police After His GraduationPICS / Reactions Over Rats In President Buhari's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.