Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,425 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! (7274 Views)

Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / Lady: “the Bible Was NOT Written By God. It Has LOTS Of Flaws In It” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 10:55am On Mar 28
TenQ:

I am not surprised at you one bit.

Islam is a religion based on Hearsay that is devoid of reason or purpose. Your copy other people's religion and adopt it as yours without understanding the purpose or its basis.

This is why you can't explain many things in your religion.

Have a nice day sir!

Yeye black man forming British. Nice day indeed.
Quran 39:
43. Or have they chosen intercessors other than God? Say, “Even though they have no power over anything, and are devoid of reason?”

44. Say, “All intercession is up to God. To Him belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. Then to Him you will be returned.”

Quran 53
26. How many an angel is there in the heavens whose intercession avails nothing, except after God gives permission to whomever He wills, and approves?

You no what it means to intercede?

TenQ:

It has every thing to do with Taoheed.

Show or state the relation already.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 12:09pm On Mar 28
Ohyoudidnt:

Yeye black man forming British. Nice day indeed.
Quran 39:
43. Or have they chosen intercessors other than God? Say, “Even though they have no power over anything, and are devoid of reason?”

44. Say, “All intercession is up to God. To Him belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. Then to Him you will be returned.”

Quran 53
26. How many an angel is there in the heavens whose intercession avails nothing, except after God gives permission to whomever He wills, and approves?

You no what it means to intercede?

Show or state the relation already.
After you answer my questions!
Is Al-Bait-al-Ma'mur a real house or not
Have a beautiful day
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by SIRTee15: 2:07pm On Mar 28
gaskiyamagana:

Solve problem of yours first, your FALLIBLE, ERRORBILE AND MISTAKEABLE Biblical God whom his sons discovered his errors and are now deleting, removing and correcting him with those missing bible verses I listed for your Master, TenQ which he can't answer.

If U not ready to answer my question stop quoting me.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 2:57pm On Mar 28
TenQ:

After you answer my questions!
Is Al-Bait-al-Ma'mur a real house or not
Have a beautiful day

Where am I mandated or compelled to answer a never satisfied questioner. Fortunately the are over 6.9 billion other people you can ask and otherwise you can do independent research.

Nothing is new
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by SIRTee15: 3:10pm On Mar 28
Ohyoudidn't I can see u, dont ignore my question.

Who is Allah.

I know he has a shin. Can I worship his shin?
If the answer is no, why?
Why can't I worship the shin of Allah?
Is Allah's shin not one with Allah?

So many question but no answer. Very sad Muslims can't defend Tawhid.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 3:45pm On Mar 28
Ohyoudidnt:

Where am I mandated or compelled to answer a never satisfied questioner. Fortunately the are over 6.9 billion other people you can ask and otherwise you can do independent research.

Nothing is new
Why does the fear of the people implications of the revelation of the Truth haunt you this bad?

It is true that a Muslim is a person whose mantra is:
Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have already made up my mind!
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by gaskiyamagana: 3:46pm On Mar 28
TenQ:

Acting like a broken record doesn't help you.

1. God did not write any chapter of the Bible if you know of any, let me know.
2. Allah both wrote and dictated the Qur'an through Jibril isn't it.

A lying self appointed prophet created his own book claiming that Allah dictated it through Jibril. Show us any prophet you know who his God dictated his book to him.

Where is the verse of
1. Is it untrue that Stoning in the Qur'an, it used to be part of the Qur'an? Why was it deleted?
2. Where is the verse of the ten times breastfeeding of Adult men which was later abrogated to five in the Qur'an?
Neighet the ten nor the five is in todays quran: are you ashamed of the saying of Allah?
3. Is it untrue that the Qur'an "Surah Ahzab contained 200 verses during the lifetime of Prophet?
4. Is it untrue that 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you."
5. Where is the original Quran of Mohammed given to Hafsa?
6. Why is it that we have original Arabic Qur'ans of Hafs, Warsh, Qalun, Al-Duri and at least 26 other Qur'an. Which one of them is the Qur'an of Allah heaven?
7. Is it untrue that the Qur'an was delivered to Mohammed in 7 different dialects?
Of these dialects, how many exist? Is true that It is said that these 7 dialects (ahruf) belong to the following seven tribes: Quraysh, Hudhayl, Thaqeef, Hawaazin, Kinaanah, Tameem and a tribe of Yemen? If one Qur'an survive out of 7, is the Qur'an still perfectly preserved?
8. How about perfect errors in the Qur'an? : is it untrue that Allah says that the Christians and Jews worship their Rabbis and Monks as Lords INSTEAD of Allah and the Messiah?
9. Is this statement false?
`Abdullah b. `Umar reportedly said, 'Let none of you say, "I have got the whole of the Qur'an." How does he know what all of it is? MUCH OF THE QUR'AN HAS GONE. Let him say instead, "I have got what has survived."'
(Jalal al Din `Abdul Rahman b. Abi Bakr al Suyuti, al-Itqan fi `ulum al-Qur'an, Halabi, Cairo, 1935/1354, Volume 2, p. 25)

How about another of your Islamic Biographical book
Said Abu ‘Ubaid:
Isma’il b. Ibrahim related to us from Ayyub from Nafi‘ from Ibn ‘Umar who said – Let none of you say, “I have learned the whole of the Koran,” for how does he know what the whole of it is, WHEN MUCH OF IT HAS DISAPPEARED? Let him rather say, “I have learned what is extant thereof.”

Ibn( Warraq, Origins of the Koran – Classic Essays on Islam’s Holy Book [Prometheus Books, Amherst, NY 1998], Part Two: The Collections and the Variants of the Koran, 9. Abu ‘Ubaid on the Verses Missing from the Koran, by Arthur Jeffery, p. 151: bold, capital and underline emphasis ours)
10. Is Allah not a liar when he said:
Qur'an 2:106
None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that God Hath power over all things?

It says much of your Quran is lost. Is Abdullah bin Umar a Christian or Jew?

And a fool is speaking about verse of the English translation of the bible?
When you answer these ten facts against you, come back as I have given you the kind of answer deserving of you.

I challenge you to prove any of these ten as untrue statements of your corrupted ARABIC ORIGINAL Qur'ans!
Story, story, story,
God did not write any chapter of the bible, WHY attributing 'Holy ' that is of God to the Bible as 'holy Bible ' are you saying, we should remove holy from it since it is full of ERRORS AND MISTAKEs?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by gaskiyamagana: 3:52pm On Mar 28
SIRTee15:

If U not ready to answer my question stop quoting me.
Stop being a a Nuisance to ISLAM AND ALLAH in the religion section of Nairaland. Solve PROBLEMS of biblical God, especially, ERRORS AND MISTAKES in the Bible claimed to be his words. Until and unless you explain with evidence from bible, the reason sons of biblical God are ashamed of some verses/words and now deleting, removing and correcting them.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by gaskiyamagana: 3:57pm On Mar 28
SIRTee15:

Who is Allah.

Very shameful, christians can not defend missing verses of the Bible. The removed verses are disgraceful and have strong implications on God, faith, beliefs and worship of Christianity.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by gaskiyamagana: 4:03pm On Mar 28
Ohyoudidnt:

Nothing is new
I have told you. Check well my description of him and assess, re assess him; you will see and plainly discover, once again, that he is ANTI ISLAM ROBOTICALLY PROGRAMED. Engaging argument with him is monumental futility until and unless he is DEACTIVATED, RE- PROGRAMMED TO PROCESS GENUINE ISLAM TEACHINGS.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 4:05pm On Mar 28
gaskiyamagana:

Story, story, story,
God did not write any chapter of the bible, WHY attributing 'Holy ' that is of God to the Bible as 'holy Bible ' are you saying, we should remove holy from it since it is full of ERRORS AND MISTAKEs?
Answer to my queries on the Book written and dictated by Allah himself if you dare and I will use you to mop the floor!

How come only the Qur'an is dictated by Allah of any scripture from any prophet if not that it is a fraudulent 419 compilation?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by SIRTee15: 4:09pm On Mar 28
gaskiyamagana:

Very shameful, christians can not defend missing verses of the Bible. The removed verses are disgraceful and have strong implications on God, faith, beliefs and worship of Christianity.

U are a mad man. Seriously U need to be sectioned b4 U start roaming the street.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ANTllSLAAM: 8:20pm On Mar 28
gaskiyamagana:

Sufu what are the misses verses?

Is like you need a very hot and fresh camel urine
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 8:23pm On Mar 28
SIRTee15:

Who is Allah.

In your living and learning you know very well that Allah is the one, omnipotent, omnipresent God that creates and sustains all for all eternity.
Allah is absolute, eternal, misbegotten and non begetting. There is nothing or anyone that can be likened or compared to him.

The Shin or other attributes of Allah are not like that of man. You don't worship Allah in essence but Allah himself. The awe, respect and love of Allah is what is behind bowing when only the shin is revealed.

Believers will recognize Allah through the sign of the revealed shin . It is essential to understand that in Islamic theology, Allah is beyond human comprehension, and any descriptions or attributes mentioned in the Quran or Hadith are symbolic and not to be taken literally.

The concept of worshipping Allah’s shin in this context symbolizes recognition and submission to the ultimate authority and power of Allah. It signifies acknowledging His sovereignty and majesty. The mention of prostration before Allah’s shin represents complete humility and obedience to the Creator.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by IslamVIRGINS(f): 8:42pm On Mar 28
gaskiyamagana:

I have told you. Check well my description of him and assess, re assess him; you will see and plainly discover, once again, that he is ANTI ISLAM ROBOTICALLY PROGRAMED. Engaging argument with him is monumental futility until and unless he is DEACTIVATED, RE- PROGRAMMED TO PROCESS GENUINE ISLAM TEACHINGS.

Are you still very much alive to answer this Or you intentionally look away as usual?

IslamVIRGINS:

Did you have Christianized versions of Sahih Bukhari or you called it Christianized versions for exposing the facts you can't defend?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by SIRTee15: 8:42pm On Mar 28
Ohyoudidnt:

In your living and learning you know very well that Allah is the one, omnipotent, omnipresent God that creates and sustains all for all eternity.
Allah is absolute, eternal, misbegotten and non begetting. There is nothing or anyone that can be likened or compared to him.

The Shin or other attributes of Allah are not like that of man. You don't worship Allah in essence but Allah himself. The awe, respect and love of Allah is what is behind bowing when only the shin is revealed.

Believers will recognize Allah through the sign of the revealed shin . It is essential to understand that in Islamic theology, Allah is beyond human comprehension, and any descriptions or attributes mentioned in the Quran or Hadith are symbolic and not to be taken literally.

The concept of worshipping Allah’s shin in this context symbolizes recognition and submission to the ultimate authority and power of Allah. It signifies acknowledging His sovereignty and majesty. The mention of prostration before Allah’s shin represents complete humility and obedience to the Creator.

Thank U very much for your boldness in answering the question.
But I'm not interested in your sermon. Keep it for the mosque.
Now that U have answered the question, your response leads to bigger problem. Remember we dealing with Tawhid here.

Is the shin of Allah separate from Allah or is with Allah.

Are we going to see the shin of Allah separate from him or we will see the shin with Allah.

The will believers recognised Allah when they see his shin. Is that shin one with Allah or separate from him.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 10:03pm On Mar 28
SIRTee15:

Thank U very much for your boldness in answering the question.
But I'm not interested in your sermon. Keep it for the mosque.
Now that U have answered the question, your response leads to bigger problem. Remember we dealing with Tawhid here.

Is the shin of Allah separate from Allah or is with Allah.

Are we going to see the shin of Allah separate from him or we will see the shin with Allah.

The will believers recognised Allah when they see his shin. Is that shin one with Allah or separate from him.

Reservations to a rather uncouth response. I gave you a detailed explanation.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by RightChannel: 10:31pm On Mar 28
ahmedio2017:

Bible is written and COMPILED by Paul

I hope by now you must have gotten back your senses
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 11:11pm On Mar 28
RightChannel:

I hope by now you must have gotten back your senses

Ok you lost your senses before?
Be wise bro.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by SIRTee15: 11:33pm On Mar 28
Ohyoudidnt:

Reservations to a rather uncouth response. I gave you a detailed explanation.

I checked your initial response but didn't see my answer.
Will believers see the shin of Allah with Allah or separate from Allah on judgement day.

Allah has 99 attributes which are eternal but they separate from Allah.

Is the shin of Allah separate from Allah like his attributes or the shin is with Allah.

Sahih bukhari said when Allah appears to the believers on judgement day, they won't recognise him. But when Allah reveals his shin and show the believers, they will recognise Allah and bow.

That's why I'm asking, will the shin of Allah be seen with Allah or separate from him.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by gaskiyamagana: 1:04am On Mar 29
TenQ:

Answer to my queries on the Book written and dictated by Allah himself if you dare and I will use you to mop the floor!

How come only the Qur'an is dictated by Allah of any scripture from any prophet if not that it is a fraudulent 419 compilation?

Fraudulent bible of ERRORBILE and MISTAKEABLE Biblical God whom his sons are now deleting, removing and correcting him because some of his words/verses are shameful and disgraceful to what they want people to believe and accept in their religion of SCAM.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by gaskiyamagana: 1:10am On Mar 29
SIRTee15:

I checked your initial response but didn't see my answer.
Will believers see the shin of Allah with Allah or separate from Allah on judgement day.

Allah has 99 attributes which are eternal but they separate from Allah.

Is the shin of Allah separate from Allah like his attributes or the shin is with Allah.

Sahih bukhari said when Allah appears to the believers on judgement day, they won't recognise him. But when Allah reveals his shin and show the believers, they will recognise Allah and bow.

That's why I'm asking, will the shin of Allah be seen with Allah or separate from him.
Shin of Allah is your problem but the one who FOUGHT WITH BIBLICAL GOD is not an issue. Anyway, no wonder, as a NUISANCE ON NAIRALAND TO ALLAH AND ISLAM, one should not expect less from you.
Many things about your biblical God are their, you kept in the cooler of hypocrite and became MAD about Allah, I pity the one arguing with you.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by SIRTee15: 2:36am On Mar 29
gaskiyamagana:

Shin of Allah is your problem but the one who FOUGHT WITH BIBLICAL GOD is not an issue. Anyway, no wonder, as a NUISANCE ON NAIRALAND TO ALLAH AND ISLAM, one should not expect less from you.
Many things about your biblical God are their, you kept in the cooler of hypocrite and became MAD about Allah, I pity the one arguing with you.

Yes, shin of Allah is my problem because it proves Allah has parts.
If the shin of Allah is not Allah but it's with Allah, then it begs the question what is it?
According to the Hadith, Believers will only recognise Allah when they see his shin.
That means the shin of Allah is part of Allah.
If the shin is part of Allah, then your Allah has parts i.e he's made up of parts.
Your Allah is a composite being, He's made up of parts.
You Muslims are worshipping a god made of parts.
And if Allah is made of parts, then he cannot be one because he can be divided.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 5:59am On Mar 29
gaskiyamagana:

Fraudulent bible of ERRORBILE and MISTAKEABLE Biblical God whom his sons are now deleting, removing and correcting him because some of his words/verses are shameful and disgraceful to what they want people to believe and accept in their religion of SCAM.
Your God Allah who you follow thinks otherwise meaning that he is lacking in knowledge and you are wiser and more knowledgeable than him

I doff my hat for you
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by gaskiyamagana: 11:56am On Mar 29
TenQ:

Your God Allah who you follow thinks otherwise meaning that he is lacking in knowledge and you are wiser and more knowledgeable than him

I doff my hat for you
Bend your head over your chest in shame to be a believer in biblical God of ERRORS AND MISTAKE that even rarely common to man except a fraudulent person. Those who are better off you in everything in Christianity keep have no audacity to try talk, let alone write jargons like you about Islam let alone Allah. But I could have been amazed if Allah Who created you have not said many things about you, your types and others who are WORSE than you 1445yrs ago!!!.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 12:49pm On Mar 29
gaskiyamagana:

Bend your head over your chest in shame to be a believer in biblical God of ERRORS AND MISTAKE that even rarely common to man except a fraudulent person. Those who are better off you in everything in Christianity keep have no audacity to try talk, let alone write jargons like you about Islam let alone Allah. But I could have been amazed if Allah Who created you have not said many things about you, your types and others who are WORSE than you 1445yrs ago!!!.
Unfortunately
1. Your Allah did not create me. He is limited in everything that could make him even close
2. Is it untrue that that According to your Islamic doctrine, Allah has destined me to do exactly as I am doing (Dismantling Islam with the Truth)

If I am doing exactly what your Allah has programmed for me, why are you angry?

Don't you believe in Al-Qadar again?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by RightChannel: 7:57am On Mar 30
ahmedio2017:

Ok you lost your senses before?
Be wise bro.

You won't have typed this if your senses is working effectively

ahmedio2017:

I asked:

RightChannel:

Torah, Injeel, Psalms, etc are they written by Paul that was once unbeliever like you allah's slaves?

Till now no response to that question
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 8:08am On Mar 30
RightChannel:

I asked:

Use your sense, most of you guy's problem is English language....
If I may ask you what is the meaning of COMPILED?

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by RightChannel: 9:24am On Mar 30

ahmedio2017:

I asked:

RightChannel:

Torah, Injeel, Psalms, etc are they written by Paul that was once unbeliever like you allah's slaves?

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 9:28am On Mar 30
RightChannel:

I asked:

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by RightChannel: 3:21pm On Mar 30
ahmedio2017:

See this bastard wanna teach me English cheesy

ahmedio2017:

"Bible is written"

Very simple question that deserves No or Yes answer

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

The Prophets Of Hell / The Wrong Way To Be An Atheist / Is Repentance Without Restitution Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.