Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! (7271 Views)

Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / Lady: “the Bible Was NOT Written By God. It Has LOTS Of Flaws In It” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 3:55pm On Feb 29
TenQ:

Do you believe Jesus calling God Father?
Do. you believe Jesus saying "bless those who curse you! "
Do you believe in the teaching of Jesus about being Born Again?
Do you believe thee teaching of Jesus on preaching the Gospel of salvation.
Do. you believe the teaching of Jesus on Receiving the Holy Spirit for empowerment?
Do you believe the teaching of Jesus that "He is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE and no one comes to the Father except through Him?

Where did you even get the teachings of Jesus you claim you believed in?

10 commandments, Jesus Christ PBUH said I have not come to abolished the laws but to amend it.

Jesus Christ PBUH said I have not come to fulfill my own will if not he that sent me......
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by FxMasterz: 3:56pm On Feb 29
[quote author=ahmedio2017 post=128708862]

All questions had been answered.
I don't have problems with Christianity because Jesus Christ PBUH had nothing to do with it, he never preached Christianity.

You are just saying trash, must you wail about ISLAM? It is not by force, let your religion be yours and my be mine.

This is an ignorant statement. Religion is a man-made thing. No religion can bring you to God. Not even Christianity. Islam too cannot. If you keep hanging on to a religion, you'll be disappointed.

Please answer the questions poised on this thread. All questions have not been answered please.

Jesus Christ PBUH is a Muslim because he believed in the oneness of God so therefore he's my prophet. Moses believed in the oneness of God he's my prophet, Aaron, Joseph, and all prophets of God believed in oneness of God. Only Christianity believed in trinity and believed that God can make mistakes, they believed that God can become weak and rest.

Again, Jesus Christ does not need your prayer of peace . He's the Prince of Peace.

Yes, we christians believe in the oneness of God. One God who manifests Himself in 3 personalities. We do not believe that God can make mistakes. God doesn't make mistakes. I won't educate you if you would like to learn.

Why are you guys like this stop being naive, you have a lot to learn. Imagine you saying God make a MISTAKES. that's very wrong so your religion is built upon mistakes...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They lied to you that christians believe that God makes mistakes. Let's tell you the truth: God never makes mistakes. It's impossible for God to make mistakes.

God doesn't become weak and rest. Lies told you by your imams.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 4:18pm On Feb 29
[quote author=FxMasterz post=128709008][/quote]

Lolz shocked shocked shocked so you believe in oneness but in three ways see confusion ooooo

Your god create heaven and earth in 6days and RESTED in the seventh day lolz you guys like telling lies lolz.....

So your god is weak and rested

Your god also regretted Allah can never regret see your life outside....

Two times the Bible says that God regretted something he had done in the past (Genesis 6:6–7; 1 Samuel 15:11).

Bible is now imam that is telling me lies abi ?? I pity you. You will also regret one day as your god... angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 4:28pm On Feb 29
[quote author=FxMasterz post=128709008][/quote]

6 The LORD regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. 7 So the LORD said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them.”

Your God make mistakes that he created you angry grin grin grin angry grin grin grin angry grin grin

He REGRETTED

See another one

“I regret that I have made Saul king, for he has turned back from following me and has not performed my commandments.” And Samuel was angry, and he cried to the LORD all night.

Your god is not perfect because he can make mistakes. Allah has and can never make mistakes or regret so stop comparing your imperfect god to Allah. It is a shame to compare your god that is full of mistakes to Almighty Allah that's rub.bish pls don't ever try that again o.

Abi is my imam that said your god regret and rested? Why is ur god too weak na lolz mu.mu people with mu.mu god that is fool of regret lolzzzzzzzz

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 4:37pm On Feb 29
FxMasterz:

You're correct. Even a lunatic doesn't know he's a lunatic.

Most spiritual captives don't know they're in captivity.

We pray the Lord would give them Liberty in Jesus name.
This is the pitiful state in which the Muslims are!

Amen! Let the Blind begin to see in Jesus mighty name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 4:44pm On Feb 29
TenQ:

This is the pitiful state in which the Muslims are!

Amen! Let the Blind begin to see in Jesus mighty name

You are the one that is blind here o
You even slowpoke have brain than you guys.
How can you be worshiping god that is full of regret? grin grin grin don't you know you will eventually regret too one day?

How can you be worshiping god that use to rest? You god is weak... And you are comparing your weak god with Allah are you o.k?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 4:48pm On Feb 29
You still didn't answer me of what you believe about the teachings of Jesus

Do you believe Jesus calling God Father?
Do. you believe Jesus saying "bless those who curse you! "
Do you believe in the teaching of Jesus about being Born Again?
Do you believe thee teaching of Jesus on preaching the Gospel of salvation.
Do. you believe the teaching of Jesus on Receiving the Holy Spirit for empowerment?
Do you believe the teaching of Jesus that "He is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE and no one comes to the Father except through Him?

Where did you even get the teachings of Jesus you claim you believed in?

ahmedio2017:

10 commandments, Jesus Christ PBUH said I have not come to abolished the laws but to amend it.

Jesus Christ PBUH said I have not come to fulfill my own will if not he that sent me......
Now, at least you have seen the stupidity of Taoheed as it limits God to just what an attribute of a creature like Humans and Iblis is.

Secondly, only people in Hell fire need the prayer of PHUH and Jesus is the Prince of Peace. He doesn't need your prayers.

Jesus came to complete or fulfil the Law of God. This is why He could modify and correct the Jews understanding of the law of Moses.

Jesus is sent as God the Messanger who Brings to manifestation the will of God and
It doesn't change the Trinity because the Word is always on Errand!

Let me borrow from your Islamic understanding :
The WORD of God is the Kufayakun that made everything : it seems you don't know!

Does the WORD of God does other than what He is sent to Do?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 4:52pm On Feb 29
TenQ:

Now, at least you have seen the stupidity of Taoheed as it limits God to just what an attribute of a creature like Humans and Iblis is.

Secondly, only people in Hell fire need the prayer of PHUH and Jesus is the Prince of Peace. He doesn't need your prayers.

Jesus came to complete or fulfil the Law of God. This is why He could modify and correct the Jews understanding of the law of Moses.

Jesus is sent as God the Messanger who Brings to manifestation the will of God and
It doesn't change the Trinity because the Word is always on Errand!

Let me borrow from your Islamic understanding :
The WORD of God is the Kufayakun that made everything : it seems you don't know!

Does the WORD of God does other than what He is sent to Do?

Lolzzzz grin grin grin grin off point u go explain tire, all this is a mistake oga, your god is a king of mistakes he REGRETTED this already. He even regretted he created you bro what can u say about that.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 4:53pm On Feb 29
ahmedio2017:

How can you be worshiping god that is full of regret? grin grin grin don't you know you will eventually regret too one day?

How can you be worshiping god that use to rest? You god is weak... And you are comparing your weak god with Allah are you o.k?
How come Allah is either trapped here on earth because the earth is spherical and not flat?

Or did Mohammed fabricate this lie about Allah?

Is it untrue that Allah comes down to the first heaven every third part of the night?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 5:02pm On Feb 29
TenQ:

How come Allah is either trapped here on earth because the earth is spherical and not flat?

Or did Mohammed fabricate this lie about Allah?

Is it untrue that Allah comes down to the first heaven every third part of the night?

Maybe your god make a mistake he created you without full IQ because I have explained this already. You always behave like a robot....

Go and rest because you god is also resting in peace lolzzzzz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 5:07pm On Feb 29
ahmedio2017:

Lolz shocked shocked shocked so you believe in oneness but in three ways see confusion ooooo

Your god create heaven and earth in 6days and RESTED in the seventh day lolz you guys like telling lies lolz.....

Two times the Bible says that God regretted something he had done in the past (Genesis 6:6–7; 1 Samuel 15:11).

Bible is now imam that is telling me lies abi ?? I pity you. You will also regret one day as your god... angry grin grin grin grin
See how ignorant you are:
The Word Rested in English is SABBATH!
Which means Break or Holiday!

Moreover, Allah says
Qur'an 29:46
Do not argue with the people of the Book unless in a fair way, apart from those who act wrongly, and say to them: "We believe what has been sent down to us, and we believe what has been sent down to you. Our God and your God is one, and to Him we submit."

It seems you are more knowledgeable than Allah as he doesn't know that Yahweh is weak!
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 5:11pm On Feb 29
ahmedio2017:

6 The LORD regretted that he had made human beings on the earth, and his heart was deeply troubled. 7 So the LORD said, “I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created—and with them the animals, the birds and the creatures that move along the ground—for I regret that I have made them.”

Your God make mistakes that he created you angry grin grin grin angry grin grin grin angry grin grin

He REGRETTED

See another one

“I regret that I have made Saul king, for he has turned back from following me and has not performed my commandments.” And Samuel was angry, and he cried to the LORD all night.

Your god is not perfect because he can make mistakes. Allah has and can never make mistakes or regret so stop comparing your imperfect god to Allah. It is a shame to compare your god that is full of mistakes to Almighty Allah that's rub.bish pls don't ever try that again o.

Abi is my imam that said your god regret and rested? Why is ur god too weak na lolz mu.mu people with mu.mu god that is fool of regret lolzzzzzzzz

grin grin grin grin grin grin
No wonder he said that the sun set in murky waters and there is a people near it.

No wonder Allah says the Jews and Christians should Worship Allah and the Messiah!

No wonder Allah doesn't know a hoot about reproduction : do women have reproductive fluid emanating from their rib bones!

Allah is a fabrication of Mohammed : no wonder, he didn't have any miracle or sign to give Mohammed!
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 5:12pm On Feb 29
ahmedio2017:

So, at least you can see how impossibly weak God Taoheed makes Allah.

No wonder, none of you Muslims can answer logically a single question
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 5:13pm On Feb 29
TenQ:

See how ignorant you are:
The Word Rested in English is SABBATH!
Which means Break or Holiday!

Moreover, Allah says
Do not argue with the people of the Book unless in a fair way, apart from those who act wrongly, and say to them: "We believe what has been sent down to us, and we believe what has been sent down to you. Our God and your God is one, and to Him we submit."

It seems you are more knowledgeable than Allah as he doesn't know that Yahweh is weak!

Lolz grin grin grin grin grin Mr twister

Oya Mr sabath ok rest is synonymous to rest lolzzz grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
rest1
verb
cease work or movement in order to relax, sleep, or recover strength.
"he needed to rest after the feverish activity"
Similar:
relax
take a rest
ease up/off
let up
slow down
pause
have/take a break
unbend
repose
laze
idle
loaf
do nothing
take time off
slack off
unwind
recharge one's batteries
be at leisure
take it easy
sit back
sit down
stand down
lounge
luxuriate
loll
slump
flop
put one's feet up
lie down
go to bed
have/take a nap
nap
catnap
doze
have/take a siesta
drowse
sleep
de-stress
take five
have/take a breather
veg out
snooze
snatch forty winks
get some shut-eye
kip
have a kip
get some kip
chill out
kick back
catch some Zs
slumber
be placed or supported so as to stay in a specified position.
"her elbow was resting on the arm of the sofa"

You go explain tire, ur god RESTED and REGRETTED...
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 5:18pm On Feb 29
TenQ:

No wonder he said that the sun set in murky waters and there is a people near it.

No wonder Allah says the Jews and Christians should Worship Allah and the Messiah!

No wonder Allah doesn't know a hoot about reproduction : do women have reproductive fluid emanating from their rib bones!

Allah is a fabrication of Mohammed : no wonder, he didn't have any miracle or sign to give Mohammed!

What's the correlation here now oga ?
How does this your gibrish justify the weakness of your god?

Your god is quite different from Allah and Allah will never regret, sleep, rest, nor slumber. You have a weak god no wonder your IQ is weak. Your god regretted he gave you little br.ain.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by FxMasterz: 5:22pm On Feb 29
[quote author=ahmedio2017 post=128709352]

The Quran has said that Jesus is the Human messenger of Allah. It also said that Jesus is the Word of Allah. The same Quran also says the same Jesus is the Spirit of Allah. Do you find it confusing that Jesus as one person is 3 different manifestations in the Quran? How is it that Jesus alone is Human, Word and Spirit at the same time? Do you find that confusing?

Now, do you believe that man has a body and a spirit? Can you confirm that man is a duality? Why is it then difficult for you to.understsbd the Trinity of God? If man is a duality, why can't God be a Trinity? is there still any confusion here? I'll elaborate more if you care.

This scripture has existed thousands of years before Islam. Yet, nobody interpreted it as God being tired or weak until some Islamic liars decided to give it that interpretation. Even Mohammed read this in the Bible and still told you to ask the people of the book if you have any difficulty.

Now, let me tell you that God didn't rest in the sense of tiredness or weakness. He rested in the terms of retirement. He retired from the work of creation. Or have you seen God creating new beings afterwards? He worked on creation for 6 days and retired from creation on the 7th day because He had finished all the work He wanted to do.

We would have said God got tired and weak and needed to rest if He rested while He still had unfinished work, and then later went back to work after refreshing.

Your interpretation is flawed. It's taught to you Muslims to mislead you. The Bible says "God does not slumber or sleep."

Yeah, God can express regrets FOR THE ACTIONS OF MAN because He gave man a freewill and does not deter him from achieving the full potential of His destiny.

God created man for relationship. He then gave him freewill to do what he wants. Each time man makes a choice to break God's commandments, God is displeased. He expressed that regret in order to show us that He can be very unhappy when we act sinfully. He knew man would misbehave but he doesn't want man to misbehave. He actually didn't create man to misbehave. But man inherited the ability to misbehave after eating the forbidden fruit. And since then, man has been extremely wicked in his heart. So, God can regret to see actions emanating from man which He did not plant into man's creation. And also knowing that man has a choice to either do good or evil but he has decided to do evil continually.

Now, if you say Allah does not regret anything. Do you mean that all the evils and wickedness going on in the world today makes Allah really happy? Or are you saying that Allah has no regrets because he created man to be wicked, therefore he rejoices at seeing man's wickedness? Or perhaps, you mean that Allah isn't the Creator of man, so the evils man do, doesn't bother Allah. He has nothing to regret. And of cause the god that didn't create man can't regret the wickedness of man.

Bible is not imam that's telling you lie but rather your imams deliberately mislead you regarding biblical texts.

No, I can't regret serving God with whom I have the full assurance of salvation, and who has also fulfilled unto me all His promises He made in His word. You see, the Bible can be put to test because in it, God made promises. The fact that the God of the Bible fulfils the promises He made is one of the sure reasons why we know that even His promises of eternity is a done deal. Do you have any such assurance as a Muslim?.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 5:40pm On Feb 29
[quote author=FxMasterz post=128710526][/quote]

Lolz re-read what you typed my brother see how you are twisting Bible don't you understand English language, oya tell us the meaning of REST.

Now you are saying rest literarily means retirement abi?

Ok no problem, same thing applicable here when Jesus Christ PBUH said my father it is not biological father it means God he's referring to God. You see your life outside.

-Your god is weak he RESTED

- your god lack ability to see future hence he REGRETTED he create Man.....

Mr twister you go twist tire.....no evidence.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 5:48pm On Feb 29
It seems that this Qur'an verse is MAUDU or you know better than Allah in knowledge.

notwithstanding

ahmedio2017:

Lolzzzz grin grin grin grin off point u go explain tire, all this is a mistake oga, your god is a king of mistakes he REGRETTED this already. He even regretted he created you bro what can u say about that.
Allah that cannot

You seem not to understand the use of Anthropomorphic language (describing God using human terms) as used in the Bible.
The regret of God describes His feeling of being emotionally pained because of His love for man.

God being omniscient, knew the outcome but chose to express His feeling in a way that communicates the significance of human actions.

If you have a wayward son that you love, his actions will cause you emotional pain.

Of course you don't understand and you can't because Allah does NOT Love anyone.
Does he?

Let me ask you a question :
If Allah destined everything to be, why is he displeased in the actions of those he has predestined to act in a certain way

Quran2:205
"And when he goes away, he strives throughout the land to cause corruption therein and destroy crops and animals. And Allah does not like corruption."

How does Allah not like what he destined to be?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 5:53pm On Feb 29
ahmedio2017:

Lolz grin grin grin grin grin Mr twister

Oya Mr sabath ok rest is synonymous to rest lolzzz grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
rest1
verb
cease work or movement in order to relax, sleep, or recover strength.
"he needed to rest after the feverish activity"
Similar:
relax
take a rest
ease up/off
let up
slow down
pause
have/take a break
unbend
repose
laze
idle
loaf
do nothing
take time off
slack off
unwind
recharge one's batteries
be at leisure
take it easy
sit back
sit down
stand down
lounge
luxuriate
loll
slump
flop
put one's feet up
lie down
go to bed
have/take a nap
nap
catnap
doze
have/take a siesta
drowse
sleep
de-stress
take five
have/take a breather
veg out
snooze
snatch forty winks
get some shut-eye
kip
have a kip
get some kip
chill out
kick back
catch some Zs
slumber
be placed or supported so as to stay in a specified position.
"her elbow was resting on the arm of the sofa"

You go explain tire, ur god RESTED and REGRETTED...
Thank God this is information age. Find out the Hebrew word used as Rest and tell me it is not SABBATH!
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 5:56pm On Feb 29
TenQ:
It seems that this Qur'an verse is MAUDU or you know better than Allah in knowledge.

notwithstanding

Allah that cannot

You seem not to understand the use of Anthropomorphic language (describing God using human terms) as used in the Bible.
The regret of God describes His feeling of being emotionally pained because of His love for man.

God being omniscient, knew the outcome but chose to express His feeling in a way that communicates the significance of human actions.

If you have a wayward son that you love, his actions will cause you emotional pain.

Of course you don't understand and you can't because Allah does NOT Love anyone.
Does he?

Let me ask you a question :
If Allah destined everything to be, why is he displeased in the actions of those he has predestined to act in a certain way

"And when he goes away, he strives throughout the land to cause corruption therein and destroy crops and animals. And Allah does not like corruption."

Look at your statement, you are sham.eless

So your god lacks idea about how man he's about to create will not make him happy?

Chai you are a sheep indeed no wonder your past.ors are buying private jets with u guys hard earn money. Thank Allah some of you are now wising up....
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by FxMasterz: 6:04pm On Feb 29
ahmedio2017:

Lolz re-read what you typed my brother see how you are twisting Bible don't you understand English language, oya tell us the meaning of REST.

Now you are saying rest literarily means retirement abi?

Ok no problem, same thing applicable here when Jesus Christ PBUH said my father it is not biological father it means God he's referring to God. You see your life outside.

-Your god is weak he RESTED

- your god lack ability to see future hence he REGRETTED he create Man.....

Mr twister you go twist tire.....no evidence.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There's no issue. You can reject the true and correct interpretations of the scriptures in favour of the lies told to you by your imams. But as I said, those scriptures are older than Mohammed, and Mohammed Never interpreted them the way you're doing.

That said, would you now answer the pertinent questions asked by TenQ on this thread?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 6:06pm On Feb 29
TenQ:

Thank God this is information age. Find out the Hebrew word used as Rest and tell me it is not SABBATH!

Stop this your usel.ess twisting, the word sabbath came up as a result of you guys god resting on the seventh day..... Stop telling lies rested is different from sabbath...

Sabbath a day of religious observance and abstinence from work, kept by Jewish people from Friday evening to Saturday evening, and by most Christians on Sunday.

During your sabath are you resting or worshiping? If sabath mean rest then you should be resting n not worshiping.... So sabath has no correlation with resting look for another lies cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You god RESTED (relax) baba was very weak and tired so he needed to refresh.

You god make a mistakes in creating Man hence he REGRETTED wow what a wonderful god grin grin angry grin grin grin

You are worshiping weak and regret able god shocked shocked cool cool shocked shocked
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 6:13pm On Feb 29
ahmedio2017:

Maybe your god make a mistake he created you without full IQ because I have explained this already. You always behave like a robot....

Go and rest because you god is also resting in peace lolzzzzz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes or No!

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 6:15pm On Feb 29
FxMasterz:

There's no issue. You can reject the true and correct interpretations of the scriptures in favour of the lies told to you by your imams. But as I said, those scriptures are older than Mohammed, and Mohammed Never interpreted them the way you're doing.

That said, would you now answer the pertinent questions asked by TenQ on this thread?

Are you reading what you are posting? You are shame.less so it is my imam that said your god regretted and sleep? No wonder sleeping god and sleeping wors.hipers

You better be wise up, and stop comparing your sleeping shocked shocked shocked shocked god with Almighty Allah. Only one mighty God. Look at Quran you can't find any contradictions, no lies. Our Allah created heaven and the earth and nothing of fatigue touch him. He never sleep, rest nor slumber.

It is disgraceful and disrespectful to say God RESTED and REGRETTED ah ah ah shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
No wonder you guys lack respect.

Walai now I know better why u lacks ma.nners when you don't even have respect for your god.

You guys even said your god die ah ah so your god can die too ah oga nawa o shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 6:23pm On Feb 29
TenQ:

Yes or No!

Praise be to Allah.

Your question covers two matters:

1 – The extent to which this hadeeth is saheeh.

This hadeeth is a saheeh hadeeth which is proven in the soundest two books after the Book of Allaah. It was narrated by al-Bukhaari in his Saheeh (1145) and by Muslim (1261) from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him), that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Lord descends every night to the lowest heaven when one-third of the night remains and says: ‘Who will call upon Me, that I may answer Him? Who will ask of Me, that I may give him? Who will seek My forgiveness, that I may forgive him?’”

This hadeeth was narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) by approximately twenty-eight of the Sahaabah (may Allaah be pleased with them) and the Ahl al-Sunnah are unanimously agreed that it is to be accepted.

2 – What is meant by the descent of Allaah – may He be exalted – to the lowest heaven:

It should be noted that the descent of the Lord – may He be exalted – to the lowest heaven is one of the actions that are attributed to Him and has to do with His will and wisdom. It is descending in a real sense, in a manner that befits His majesty and might. Allaah descends however He wills, whenever He wills. Glory be to Him, there is nothing like unto Him and He is the All-Hearing, All-Seeing. It is not permissible to distort the meaning of the hadeeth by saying that what is meant is that His command or mercy descends, or that one of His angels descends. This is false for several reasons:
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 6:27pm On Feb 29
ahmedio2017:

Praise be to Allah.

Your question covers two matters:

1 – The extent to which this hadeeth is saheeh.

This hadeeth is a saheeh hadeeth which is proven in the soundest two books after the Book of Allaah. It was narrated by al-Bukhaari in his Saheeh (1145) and by Muslim (1261) from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him), that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Lord descends every night to the lowest heaven when one-third of the night remains and says: ‘Who will call upon Me, that I may answer Him? Who will ask of Me, that I may give him? Who will seek My forgiveness, that I may forgive him?’”

This hadeeth was narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) by approximately twenty-eight of the Sahaabah (may Allaah be pleased with them) and the Ahl al-Sunnah are unanimously agreed that it is to be accepted.

2 – What is meant by the descent of Allaah – may He be exalted – to the lowest heaven:

It should be noted that the descent of the Lord – may He be exalted – to the lowest heaven is one of the actions that are attributed to Him and has to do with His will and wisdom. It is descending in a real sense, in a manner that befits His majesty and might. Allaah descends however He wills, whenever He wills. Glory be to Him, there is nothing like unto Him and He is the All-Hearing, All-Seeing. It is not permissible to distort the meaning of the hadeeth by saying that what is meant is that His command or mercy descends, or that one of His angels descends. This is false for several reasons:

(i)This misinterpretation goes against the apparent meaning of the hadeeth. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) attributed descent or the act of descending to Allaah, and the basic principle is that a thing is attributed to the one who does it, so if it is attributed to someone else, that is a distortion that goes against this basic principle. We know that the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is the most knowledgeable of all people about Allaah, and that he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is the most eloquent of mankind and the most truthful in what he says. There are no lies in his speech and it is impossible for him to attribute something to Allaah that is not one of His names or attributes or actions or rulings. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And if he (Muhammad) had forged a false saying concerning Us (Allaah),

45. We surely would have seized him by his right hand (or with power and might),

46. And then We certainly would have cut off his life artery (aorta)”

[al-Haaqqah 69:44-46]

Moreover the only intention of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was to guide mankind, so if he said, “Our Lord descends” and someone else says something that runs contrary to the apparent meaning of these words, such as saying that His command descends, then we say: Do you have more knowledge about Allaah than the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)? The Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Our Lord descends” but you say His command descends. Or are you more sincere towards the ummah than he was, since he (allegedly) concealed what he was supposed to tell them and told them something different. Undoubtedly the person who tells the people one thing but means something else is not sincere towards them. Or do you think that you are more eloquent than the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)?! Undoubtedly such a misinterpretation implies that one is accusing the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) of some kind of shortcoming that a Muslim can never accept on the part of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 6:28pm On Feb 29
ahmedio2017:

What's the correlation here now oga ?
How does this your gibrish justify the weakness of your god?

Your god is quite different from Allah and Allah will never regret, sleep, rest, nor slumber. You have a weak god no wonder your IQ is weak. Your god regretted he gave you little br.ain.
The correlation is that the diety that says he is the God of the people of the Book is an imposter.

He doesn't k ow that the earth is spherical, yet he says he's the Creator of the Earth

He doesn't know how the baby is formed yet he says that he is the Creator

He tells fantastic stories that are lies (myths created by Humans) , yet he claims to be all knowing. Like Dhul qarnayn and Solomon who died for a year on his staff and no-one knew.

The greatest problem with Allah is that if Yahweh is not the True God, then Allah cannot be God because Allah claims to be Yahweh the God of the people of the Book.

I ask again:

Does Allah come down to the lowest heavens daily at the third part of the night to see which of you Muslims is praying?
It is a YES or NO Question!
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 6:28pm On Feb 29
ahmedio2017:

(i)This misinterpretation goes against the apparent meaning of the hadeeth. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) attributed descent or the act of descending to Allaah, and the basic principle is that a thing is attributed to the one who does it, so if it is attributed to someone else, that is a distortion that goes against this basic principle. We know that the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is the most knowledgeable of all people about Allaah, and that he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is the most eloquent of mankind and the most truthful in what he says. There are no lies in his speech and it is impossible for him to attribute something to Allaah that is not one of His names or attributes or actions or rulings. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

45. We surely would have seized him by his right hand (or with power and might),

Moreover the only intention of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was to guide mankind, so if he said, “Our Lord descends” and someone else says something that runs contrary to the apparent meaning of these words, such as saying that His command descends, then we say: Do you have more knowledge about Allaah than the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)? The Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Our Lord descends” but you say His command descends. Or are you more sincere towards the ummah than he was, since he (allegedly) concealed what he was supposed to tell them and told them something different. Undoubtedly the person who tells the people one thing but means something else is not sincere towards them. Or do you think that you are more eloquent than the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)?! Undoubtedly such a misinterpretation implies that one is accusing the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) of some kind of shortcoming that a Muslim can never accept on the part of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

(ii)The descent of His command and mercy is not restricted to this part of the night, rather His command and mercy descend all the time. If it is said that what is meant is a specific command or specific mercy which does not happen all the time, the answer to that is that if we assume that this interpretation is correct, then the hadeeth indicates that where the descent of this thing ends is in the lowest heaven, so what benefit can it be to us if mercy descend to the lowest heaven without reaching us? Why would the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) even tell us about it?

(iii)The hadeeth indicates that the One Who descends says: “Who will call upon Me, that I may answer Him? Who will ask of Me, that I may give him? Who will seek My forgiveness, that I may forgive him?” No one can say that except Allaah, may He be exalted.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 6:32pm On Feb 29
ahmedio2017:

Stop this your usel.ess twisting, the word sabbath came up as a result of you guys god resting on the seventh day..... Stop telling lies rested is different from sabbath...

Sabbath a day of religious observance and abstinence from work, kept by Jewish people from Friday evening to Saturday evening, and by most Christians on Sunday.

During your sabath are you resting or worshiping? If sabath mean rest then you should be resting n not worshiping.... So sabath has no correlation with resting look for another lies cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You god make a mistakes in creating Man hence he REGRETTED wow what a wonderful god grin grin angry grin grin grin

You are worshiping weak and regret able god shocked shocked cool cool shocked shocked
I challenge you to prove me wrong that it is NOT Sabbath! QED!

Sabbath is a BREAK or HOLIDAY only humans rest on Sabbath day.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 6:35pm On Feb 29
ahmedio2017:

Shouting on top of your voice and making repetitive babblings does not change anything as I have explained the figure of peach used.

I asked you :

It is a simple question
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 6:44pm On Feb 29
TenQ:

Shouting on top of your voice and making repetitive babblings does not change anything as I have explained the figure of peach used.

I asked you :

Before answering your questions further
You must acknowledge those verses of Bible and you must accept that YOUR god RESTED and REGRETTED. Afterwards we shall continue our conversations.....

It is a simple question
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 6:46pm On Feb 29
ahmedio2017:

(ii)The descent of His command and mercy is not restricted to this part of the night, rather His command and mercy descend all the time. If it is said that what is meant is a specific command or specific mercy which does not happen all the time, the answer to that is that if we assume that this interpretation is correct, then the hadeeth indicates that where the descent of this thing ends is in the lowest heaven, so what benefit can it be to us if mercy descend to the lowest heaven without reaching us? Why would the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) even tell us about it?

(iii)The hadeeth indicates that the One Who descends says: “Who will call upon Me, that I may answer Him? Who will ask of Me, that I may give him? Who will seek My forgiveness, that I may forgive him?” No one can say that except Allaah, may He be exalted.

Speaking of a self fulfilling prophecy

Interestingly,
It seems Mohammed forged the Qur'an and thus his iota was cut by Allah.

What better evidence than this: Is the Hadith below Maudu?

Sahih al-Bukhari 4428
Narrated `Aisha:
The Prophet (ﷺ) in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O `Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Atheist @ A Church Wedding! / The Quran Fraud Contradictions Or Great Truths? / True Prosperity as a Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.