Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! - Religion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! (7269 Views)

Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / Lady: “the Bible Was NOT Written By God. It Has LOTS Of Flaws In It” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 10:57pm On Mar 26
The Qur'an is the word of Allah, uncreated, and not a mere attribute of
Allah. It is considered an attribute of His speech (kalam), which is linked to His divine essence, and thus it is eternal and uncreated.

"Say, if the sea were ink for [writing] the words of my Lord, the sea would be exhausted before the words of my Lord were exhausted, even if We brought the like of it as a supplement.(Quran 18:109)

It indicates that the words of Allah, which include the Quran, are a manifestation of His infinite knowledge and eternal attribute.

1 Like

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by FxMasterz: 11:38pm On Mar 26
gaskiyamagana:

Why then some verses of early bible were deleted from modern Bibles if biblical God don't make mistake?

There's no such thing as that. That's just propaganda.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ANTllSLAAM: 2:51am On Mar 27
gaskiyamagana:

As long as you are incapable of answering why biblical God is FALLIBLE , ERRORBILE AND MISTAKEABLE as a result of which his sons are now deleting removing and correcting him , in relation to the verses I listed before, you and others are only on Nairaland religion section NUISANCE in discussing Islam or disputing Allah .

Those words qualifies whom allah was as read in your Quran and hadith oponu ode
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 6:22am On Mar 27
Ohyoudidnt:
The Qur'an is the word of Allah, uncreated, and not a mere attribute of
Allah. It is considered an attribute of His speech (kalam), which is linked to His divine essence, and thus it is eternal and uncreated.

"Say, if the sea were ink for [writing] the words of my Lord, the sea would be exhausted before the words of my Lord were exhausted, even if We brought the like of it as a supplement.(Quran 18:109)

It indicates that the words of Allah, which include the Quran, are a manifestation of His infinite knowledge and eternal attribute.
If I get you correctly, you said :
1. The Qur'an is an attribute of the speech of Allah
2. The Qur'an is uncreated
3. The Qur'an is eternal.

Isn't these a contradiction with another Authentic hadith of Mohammed?
The Hadith says:
1. The Qur'an was written as a book before the heavens and the earth were created. Then it cannot be eternal.
2. The Pen by which the Qur'an was written was the First thing Allah created! Meaning that the Pen of Allah predates the Qur'an!

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2155
Abdul-Wahid bin Sulaim narrated:
"I arrived in Makkah and met 'Ata bin Abi Rabah. I said to him: 'O Abu Muhammad! The people of Al-Basrah speak about Al-Qadar.' He said: 'O my son! Do you recite the Quran?' I said: 'Yes.' He said: 'Then recite Az-Zukhruf to me.'" He said: 'So I recited: Ha Mim. By the manifest Book. Verily, We have made it a Qur'an in Arabic that you may be able to understand. And verily, it is in the Mother of Book with Us, indeed exalted, full of wisdom. Then he said: 'Do you know what Mother of Books is?' I said: 'Allah and His Messenger know better.' He said:'It is a book that Allah wrote before He created the Heavens, and before He created the earth. In it, it is (written): Fir'awn is among the inhabitants of the Fire, and in it is: Perish the two hands of Abu Lahab, and perish he!'Ata said: 'I met Al-Walid the son of 'Ubadah bin As-Samit the Companion of the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) and asked him:'What was your father's admonition when he died?" He said:"He called me and said: 'O my son ! Have Taqwa of Allah, and know that you will never have Taqwa of Allah until you believe in Allah, and you believe in Al-Qadar- all of it-its good and its bad. If you die upon other than this you shall enter the Fire. Indeed I heard the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) saying: "Verily the first of what Allah created was the Pen. So He said: 'Write.' It said : 'What shall I write?' He said : 'Write Al-Qadar, what it is , and what shall be, until the end.'"

How then is an attribute of the speech of Allah uncreated and eternal when it was written as a book (except if the Qur'an as a Recitation existed before it was written)?
What is the true and final answer?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 6:25am On Mar 27
FxMasterz:

There's no such thing as that. That's just propaganda.

What happened to the Aleppo codec or where is it?

What can you say about Matthew 17:21 is not included in major Bible versions.

1 Like

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 6:33am On Mar 27
Ohyoudidnt:

What? We have had it concisely addressed that Islam is fundamentally monotheistic. This is Tauhid.

This is just a mere belief that you avoid answering questions because it exposes the frailty of Allah as God.

Ohyoudidnt:

That we don't have a similar contradiction of a triune trinity monotheism is what you haven't proven.

Another falsehood because except you use your Strawman argument, it cannot pass.
Enough illustrations from things which exist in Islam had been used to educate you but you remain a donkey carrying a load of books but understand nothing

Ohyoudidnt:

Simply put your further questions are just blank shots unrelated to monotheism.
Trust me, they are and that is why you are afraid to answer them. What is so difficult in answering the questions
1. Where then is Allah according to Mohammed?
4. Is Al-Bait-al-Ma'mur a real house or not
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 6:33am On Mar 27
TenQ:

If I get you correctly, you said :
1. The Qur'an is an attribute of the speech of Allah
2. The Qur'an is uncreated
3. The Qur'an is eternal.

Isn't these a contradiction with another Authentic hadith of Mohammed?
The Hadith says:
1. The Qur'an was written as a book before the heavens and the earth were created. Then it cannot be eternal.
2. The Pen by which the Qur'an was written was the First thing Allah created! Meaning that the Pen of Allah predates the Qur'an!

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2155
"I arrived in Makkah and met 'Ata bin Abi Rabah. I said to him: 'O Abu Muhammad! The people of Al-Basrah speak about Al-Qadar.' He said: 'O my son! Do you recite the Quran?' I said: 'Yes.' He said: 'Then recite Az-Zukhruf to me.'" He said: 'So I recited: Ha Mim. By the manifest Book. Verily, We have made it a Qur'an in Arabic that you may be able to understand. And verily, it is in the Mother of Book with Us, indeed exalted, full of wisdom. Then he said: 'Do you know what Mother of Books is?' I said: 'Allah and His Messenger know better.' He said:'It is a book that Allah wrote before He created the Heavens, and before He created the earth. In it, it is (written): Fir'awn is among the inhabitants of the Fire, and in it is: Perish the two hands of Abu Lahab, and perish he!'Ata said: 'I met Al-Walid the son of 'Ubadah bin As-Samit the Companion of the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) and asked him:'What was your father's admonition when he died?" He said:"He called me and said: 'O my son ! Have Taqwa of Allah, and know that you will never have Taqwa of Allah until you believe in Allah, and you believe in Al-Qadar- all of it-its good and its bad. If you die upon other than this you shall enter the Fire. Indeed I heard the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) saying: "Verily the first of what Allah created was the Pen. So He said: 'Write.' It said : 'What shall I write?' He said : 'Write Al-Qadar, what it is , and what shall be, until the end.'"

How then is an attribute of the speech of Allah uncreated and eternal when it was written as a book (except if the Qur'an as a Recitation existed before it was written)?

Does the hadith say the Mother of the book is the Quran?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 6:38am On Mar 27
gaskiyamagana:

Just as you are entangled in not knowing why some words/verses in bible are no longer reasonable to be there, therefore the were removed?
I can only discuss with you from what you believe and not what you don't. According to your claim, Allah is a failure and
My concern is that one of his slaves is trying to show how he is wiser than his Allah by insinuating that
1. Allah cannot keep his books because he is powerless to do so
2. Allah seem to disagree with you at least as of the time of Mohammed

You believe in the Qur'an and this is my defence for your offence Sir.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 6:38am On Mar 27
TenQ:

This is just a mere belief that you avoid answering questions because it exposes the frailty of Allah as God.

Another falsehood because except you use your Strawman argument, it cannot pass.
Enough illustrations from things which exist in Islam had been used to educate you but you remain a donkey carrying a load of books but understand nothing

Trust me, they are and that is why you are afraid to answer them. What is so difficult in answering the questions

Your opinion. I had long requested you use your known answers to your questions to show what you say? If the showing is dependent on my answer it then proves you know not what you claim and your conclusion is wrong.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 6:40am On Mar 27
gaskiyamagana:

Why then some verses of early bible were deleted from modern Bibles if biblical God don't make mistake?
Can you show just one evidence that God wrote the Bible like Allah wrote and dictated the Qur'an?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 6:42am On Mar 27
gaskiyamagana:

The One Who sent me is Bigger than me. In other words, name of the one who sent Jesus is mightier than Jesus name. Stop the overzealousness.
The Father sent the Son: do you believe in the Father?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 6:43am On Mar 27
Ohyoudidnt:

Your opinion. I had long requested you use your known answers to your questions to show what you say? If the showing is dependent on my answer it then proves you know not what you claim and your conclusion is wrong.
What is so difficult in answering the questions

You are the first person I will ask these two questions on Nairaland. Or have you see me ask anyone before?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 6:47am On Mar 27
Ohyoudidnt:

Does the hadith say the Mother of the book is the Quran?
Except Allah wrote two Qur'ans: your prophet said about the Qur'an

He said: 'It is a book that Allah wrote before He created the Heavens, and before He created the earth.He said:'It is a book that Allah wrote before He created the Heavens, and before He created the earth.

If Allah wrote it before he created the Heavens and the earth, it cannot be uncreated nor eternal nor an attribute of Allah.

I just need an explanation!
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 6:49am On Mar 27
TenQ:

You are the first person I will ask these two questions on Nairaland. Or have you see me ask anyone before?

There is no difficulty.

You probably have variant answers dependent on my answer so it doesn't matter hence you should say what you want to say.

You want to first ascertain the correctness of your view? Don't be afraid to err
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 6:50am On Mar 27
TenQ:

Except Allah wrote two Qur'ans: your prophet said about the Qur'an

He said: 'It is a book that Allah wrote before He created the Heavens, and before He created the earth.He said:'It is a book that Allah wrote before He created the Heavens, and before He created the earth.

If Allah wrote it before he created the Heavens and the earth, it cannot be uncreated nor eternal nor an attribute of Allah.

I just need an explanation!

Write out the full hadith
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 6:57am On Mar 27
Ohyoudidnt:

Write out the full hadith
I posted the full hadith for you Sir.

Again :

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2155

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 6:59am On Mar 27
Ohyoudidnt:

There is no difficulty.

You probably have variant answers dependent on my answer so it doesn't matter hence you should say what you want to say.

You want to first ascertain the correctness of your view? Don't be afraid to err
I don't have variant answer from the one you give me, this is why it's a Question sir!
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by IslamVIRGINS(f): 7:56am On Mar 27
gaskiyamagana:

The Christianized one you are hypocritically proud of.

Did you have Christianized versions of Sahih Bukhari or you called it Christianized versions for exposing the facts you can't defend?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Qasim6(m): 8:49am On Mar 27
SIRTee15:

What's the etymology of the Aramaic word Talitha?
It means to be small.

Except you are an expert or proficient in ancient aramaic language, I'm sorry but I have to tell U to shove your opinion down your throat.

Pls check for the meaning of etymology b4 u reply me.

You can reject all you want, the fact that the root word is talal does not take away the fact that talitha could mean maiden.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Qasim6(m): 8:50am On Mar 27
SIRTee15:

The only evidence of child marriage in ancient Arabic peninsula u could produce was a controversial one.
Islamic scholars couldn't agree if the wedding actually took place.
What a shame!!!
That shows how deeply unpopular such pre teen arrangement marriage was even at that time.

Ali, khuuthum father opposed the marriage because he considered his daughter was too young for such.
Some scholars also claim the marriage didn't take place because she was too young.
Scholars who said the marriage took place wrote Ali agreed only because he was threatened.
Some scholars said it was another khuntum that married caliphate and not ali's daughter.
What a big shame your own evidence testified against U. In a bid to validate nonsense, people end up becoming ridiculous.

https://en.wikishia.net/view/Marriage_of_Umm_Kulthum_with_%27Umar_b._al-Khattab

Do you expect people to keep records of their ages in 6th century Arabia?
The only reason we know the likely age of Aisha is as a result of the fact that almost everything about the life of the Prophet was recorded.
We know that even before the marriage of Aisha to the Prophet, she was proposed by Jubayr ibn Mutim which also indicates how it was completely normal back then.

1 Like

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Qasim6(m): 9:04am On Mar 27
SIRTee15:

So? What does above prove? That everyone was doing it made it right?
When did slavery become a crime and immoral.
19th century?
Does that mean it was a moral practice prior to 19th century.

You can throw the entire human race under the bus if you like.
Even Jewish sources have the age of Rebecca to be 3 while some other 14 when she married Isaac.

SIRTee15:

I keep saying it, if Jesus owed slaves, I will be the last to follow him.
I can never put my faith in someone who cannot be best example of all times and in everything.

What you guys don't understand is for believing in the absurdity 'Jesus is God', there is no way you can exonerate him from all those passages you don't like in the old testament.

Did God allow the Israelites to take people as slaves or not? You can check Deut 20 10-14 for reference.

SIRTee15:

So we now getting to a level where Muslims can't define woman anymore
I thought its only LGBTQ that can't define woman, now Muslims have joined them.

Qasim define woman. Who is a woman.

Definition of woman varies with time and location.

Even now that child marriage have become something of the past. People do use phrase like
"You are now a woman" for young girls that have just seen their first period.

So the fact that she was called a woman does not prove anything.

SIRTee15:

God never told the Israelites what to to do with those young girls. Pls read the passage properly.

If you check Deut 21 10-14 you will see what they were supposed to do with them.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Qasim6(m): 9:31am On Mar 27
SIRTee15:

Now I will tell U the criteria we used in the canonisation of the gospel. Pls pay attention because if you ask me why some apocryphal gospels were not part of our canon without making reference to these criteria, I will simple ignore u.
It takes a lot of time and effort to come here to write, and the least U expect is for the reader to digest and understand it. U don't need to accept it but read it.

1. The gospel must be written by someone who knew Jesus or knew the disciples of Jesus.
2. It must be an eye witness account i.e written within the lifetime of those who saw, knew and spoke to Jesus Christ. Essentially it must be written in the first century.
3. The written gospel must conform with the oral gospel. B4 the written gospel, there was the oral tradition. People were reciting the logia of Jesus when believers meet.
If the written gospel contain unfamiliar narrations or strange stories unheard in the oral gospel, it will be rejected.
4. The gospel must have approval of the early church or the authority of apostolic fathers. This is to be certain heretic ideology do not find it's way into the gospel.
Even the teaching of Paul had to be subjected to scrutiny by the Jerusalem Church, and was approved b4 Paul could continue his preaching amongst the gentiles. Read acts 15 for understanding.
5. There must be evidence the gospel was read in early churches or mentioned by the apostolic fathers in their own works.

Cc Qasim, expanse, honesttalk, antiChristian. This is also for U.

1. Non of the Canonical gospels was written by eye witness. Because you might have to explain why they were all written in Koine Greek and why Matthew a supposed disciple of Jesus would have to used Mark a supposed disciple of Peter for his own work.

It's a common knowledge that writers of Matthew and Luke used Mark in written theirs.

Do you think the writer of Gospel according to Matthew witnessed the zombie apocalypse of Matthew 27 52-53 or it is just some special effect to make the story sweet?

2. There is not a single one of them we can affirm the original writer

They were first called memoir of the apostles. The names Mark, Matthew, Luke and John were only assigned to those works by the church fathers in the 2nd century. The writers did not sign their names.

3. The Gospel according to John does not conform with the oral gospel and it was written late around 100CE.

1 Like

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by FxMasterz: 10:40am On Mar 27
[quote author=Ohyoudidnt post=129128144]

What happened to the Aleppo codec or where is it?

The whereabouts of the codex is currently unknown but that does cast any aspersion on the Bible regarding its accuracy. The codex disappeared just recently in 1947. Whoever made it disappear is an enemy of the faith who wouldn't want us to benefit for the richness of that codex.

The Aleppo Codex was not necessarily a threat to other biblical manuscripts in terms of accuracy, but it was highly regarded for its accuracy and completeness among Jewish scholars and scribes. It was considered one of the most reliable sources for studying the Hebrew Bible due to its meticulous transcription and detailed vocalization and accentuation marks (vowel and pronunciation marks added to the Hebrew text).

However, each ancient biblical manuscript has its unique characteristics and textual variants. Scholars and researchers often compare different manuscripts to understand the history of textual transmission and to reconstruct the most original form of the biblical text as accurately as possible.

While the Aleppo Codex was highly esteemed, it was not the only source used for studying the Hebrew Bible. Other important manuscripts such as the Leningrad Codex and the Dead Sea Scrolls also contribute significantly to our understanding of the biblical text and its transmission throughout history. Each manuscript has its strengths and areas of focus, and together they help scholars piece together the rich tapestry of the biblical text's transmission and preservation.

What can you say about Matthew 17:21 is not included in major Bible versions.

Mathew 7:21 is not included in some Bible versions because some translators argue that the verse does not appear in some older manuscripts. The inclusion or exclusion of this verse from any portion of the Bible does not in any way justify the 'Bible has been edited' propaganda. There was no edit made, it was either included or excluded depending on the individual judgements of the translators.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 10:51am On Mar 27
Ohyoudidnt:

I refuse to answer any of your repeat or straw appending questions.

I have shown the irrefutable core principle of monotheistic belief of Islam and challenged you to show same in your religion.

It remains a mystery to me how 1 is 3 or is it 3 that are 1.

Having a human mind, body and soul is not comparable as these are not mutually exclusive or inclusive. Have you seen a soul or spirit before? Is the spirit/soul at any point somewhere and the body at another?

Of the soul/spirit, body or mind which is the greatest? I believe in the Father,son and holy spirit the father is the greatest.

Stop wasting your time with that dull and fixed brain. He will kept repeating the same thing. Funniest past he will twisting you. Just ignore him with his ignorance.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 10:54am On Mar 27
Ohyoudidnt:

Thank you very much.

Indeed, Allah is described in the Qur'an as the Creator of everything. The word of Allah refers to His command,speech, and the revelations He sent down to His
prophets. For instance, the Qur'an, which is the direct Word of Allah, was revealed for guidance.

Allah says in the Qur'an:

"Indeed, it is We who sent down the Qur'an and indeed, We will be its guardian. (Qur'an 15:9)

The concept of the 'Word' of Allah also includes the command "Be, and it is" (kun fa-yakun), which is mentioned in several places in the Quran (e.g., 2:117,
3:47, 6:73, 16:40, 19:35, 36:82, 40:68) to describe the ease and immediacy with which Allah can will anything into existence.

Apply all these to your monotheistic triune belief.

All this had been explained to him already, he won't just listen. Those guys are losing it honestly..... Islam shall prevail no matter the dark forces.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 10:58am On Mar 27
gaskiyamagana:

You don't know him. I know him very well. He is online anti Islam agent of enemy of Islam on Nairaland . With any iota of doubt, he is on salary. The main issue is that he has been ROBOTICALLY PROGRAMED to:
1.Jump from one ignorant to another about Allah, Islam, Muhammad (saw) , Muslim and Islamic teaching.
2. Argue, with its robotic contents (Christianized Quran, fake Hadith and Arabic language).
3. Claim he knows everything about Islam religions ; he is a master in Arabic linguistics translation and interpretation of Qur'an as you must have noticed. How do you see that when Muslim scholar are always caution themselves from 'words or actions of l know all about Islam '
4. Finally, being robotically programed as ANTI ISLAM, it is wasting of time explaining to him, no matter how logical and tangible your argument to convince, not even to convert him. In other words, if not deactivated, re- programmed and rebooted to reasoning , not even processing against his remote controllers , engaging him now is exercise in futility.
This is why I have stopped arguing with him on Islam. Argue with him on Christianity, you will see how he will be dodging it with wrong or irrelevant Islam matter. At moment, I listed verses of bible that Christian are ashamed of in the early bible and they REMOVED OR REVISED them in modern bible. Till now, in this trend, not one of them did he acknowledge or comment on simply because, ALLAH AND TAWHID matter to him more than problem of his holy lie bible that sons of biblical God discovered is never an issue.

I swear, you've said it all, if you are giving him attention you are just wasting your precious time.....

1 Like

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 11:12am On Mar 27
TenQ:

Liar, what we've already discussed....
This further shows your level of competency...

LIAR
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by gaskiyamagana: 11:32am On Mar 27
ahmedio2017:

I swear, you've said it all, if you are giving him attention you are just wasting your precious time.....
Thank you.
Even, he has other user's name with which he praises his response as if it is another person that responded .
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 11:49am On Mar 27
gaskiyamagana:

Thank you.
Even, he has other user's name with which he praises his response as if it is another person that responded .

Exactly, he's jobless. But he had chosen a wrong job. Because Allah will punish him here and hereafter if he fails to repent from his ignorance....
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 12:02pm On Mar 27
TenQ:

I posted the full hadith for you Sir.

Again :

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2155

I needed to ascertain there wasn't another Hadith.

What do you understand by
"And verily, it is in the Mother of Book with Us"?

What does it is refer to?

What is the it that is?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 12:16pm On Mar 27
[quote author=FxMasterz post=129131678][/quote]

The missing portions of the Aleppo Codex represent a loss in terms of complete preservation.

The inclusion or omission of Matthew 17 :21 slows inconsistencies
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 12:46pm On Mar 27
FxMasterz:

The whereabouts of the codex is currently unknown but that does cast any aspersion on the Bible regarding its accuracy. The codex disappeared just recently in 1947. Whoever made it disappear is an enemy of the faith who wouldn't want us to benefit for the richness of that codex.

The Aleppo Codex was not necessarily a threat to other biblical manuscripts in terms of accuracy, but it was highly regarded for its accuracy and completeness among Jewish scholars and scribes. It was considered one of the most reliable sources for studying the Hebrew Bible due to its meticulous transcription and detailed vocalization and accentuation marks (vowel and pronunciation marks added to the Hebrew text).

However, each ancient biblical manuscript has its unique characteristics and textual variants. Scholars and researchers often compare different manuscripts to understand the history of textual transmission and to reconstruct the most original form of the biblical text as accurately as possible.

While the Aleppo Codex was highly esteemed, it was not the only source used for studying the Hebrew Bible. Other important manuscripts such as the Leningrad Codex and the Dead Sea Scrolls also contribute significantly to our understanding of the biblical text and its transmission throughout history. Each manuscript has its strengths and areas of focus, and together they help scholars piece together the rich tapestry of the biblical text's transmission and preservation.
The missing portions of the Aleppo Codex represent a loss in terms of complete preservation.

The inclusion or omission of Matthew 17 :21 slows inconsistencies

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Asking for Tithe is Fraud: Pastor(Dr) Abel Damina / Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! / Atheist @ A Church Wedding!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.