Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! (7265 Views)

Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / Lady: “the Bible Was NOT Written By God. It Has LOTS Of Flaws In It” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Qasim6(m): 8:32am On Feb 28
SIRTee15:

Since trinity makes no sense maybe U that have sense can explain this verse to me...

Genesis 19
24 Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;

Pls don't tell me the verse is corrupt. Thank U.

You trinitarians won't cease to amaze.

You can even spot your manmade doctrine from that verse?

Let me help you, smash that trinitarian lenses you are putting on and re-read that verse.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 9:35am On Feb 28
Antiislaam:

Muslims are the best example of what confusion is all about
The Muslims are stuck is a very serious dilemma

If it is true that Allah comes down every third part of the earth from his throne to the lowest heavens to listen to the supplications of the Muslims, then one or all these three is true
1. Allah is permanently trapped here on earth
2. The narration is a fabrication
3. Allah is oblivious that the earth is spherical.

But trust them to hold on to obvious lies from Mohammed.

Muslims truly believe in the mantra :
Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have already made up my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 9:38am On Feb 28
Qasim6:

Let me help you, smashed that trinitarian lenses you are putting on and re-read that verse.
The Doctrine of Trinity says that God can be in Heaven and On Earth and Everywhere at the same time.
Can Allah do this?

Is it true that Allah comes down every third part of the night to see the Muslims praying to him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by SIRTee15: 9:53am On Feb 28
Qasim6:

Let me help you, smashed that trinitarian lenses you are putting on and re-read that verse.

Let me help u.

And Yahweh rained on Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and fire from Yahweh out of heaven,

The verse mentioned 2 Yahweh, one on earth and one in heaven. Pls read genesis 18 and 19 for context.
This is the book of Genesis written by Jews who don't believe in trinity.

It's not enough to tell me to remove my trinity lenses. I don't have one.
It's about interpreting the verse of the book I believe. There are clearly 2 Yahweh spoken about here. One on earth and the other in heaven.
This is not even trinity in pure sense but manifestation of God in more than one person that Muslims claim is not in the bible.
If what I've written is incorrect, then explain the verse to me, help me remove the trinity from the verse. Thank U.

NB Both Jeremiah and Amos mentioned the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, and they retained the 2 Yahweh identity in their story.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 3:02pm On Feb 28
Where are Lukuluku69, Gaskiyamagana, Honesttalk21, and LegalWolf?

My pity goes all out to Vanessa7 who was decieved by the best Deciever himself.

Is it true that Allah comes down every third part of the night to see the Muslims praying to him?

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 5:23pm On Feb 28
REFERENCES:

1. Allah is on his throne upon the waters above the seven heavens.
Quran 11:7
He is the One who created the heavens and the earth in six days, while His throne was on water, so that He might test you as to who among you is better in deed.

Sahih Muslim 2653b
Abdullah b. 'Amr b. al-'As reported:
I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying: Allah ordained the measures (of quality) of the creation fifty thousand years before He created the heavens and the earth, as His Throne was upon water.

Sunan Ibn Majah 4331
Mu’adh bin Jabal said:
“I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: ‘Paradise has one hundred grades, each of which is as big as the distance between heaven and earth. The highest of them is Firdaws and the best of them is Firdaws. The Throne is above Firdaws and from it spring forth the rivers of Paradise. If you ask of Allah, ask Him for Firdaws.’”

2. Allah descend everyday to the lowest heaven at the third part of the night to listen to the supplications of the Muslims

Sahih Muslim 758a
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
Our Lord, the Blessed and the Exalted, descends every night to the lowest heaven when one-third of the latter part of the night is left, and says: Who supplicates Me so that I may answer him? Who asks Me so that I may give to him? Who asks Me forgiveness so that I may forgive him?

3. Muslims will SEE Allah with their eyes on the Day of judgement

Abu Hurairah said :
The people asked : Messenger of Allah! Shall we see our lord, the Exalted, on the Day of resurrection? He replied : Do you feel any trouble in seeing the sun at noon when it is not in the cloud? They said: No. He asked : Do you feel any trouble in seeing the moon on the night when it is full and not in the cloud? They replied: No. He said: By him in whose hand my soul is, you will not feel any trouble in seeing him except as much as you feel in seeing any of them.

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 2557
Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said:
"Allah will gather mankind on the Day of Resurrection on a single plane, then the Lord of the Worlds will come to them and say: 'Let every person follow what they used to worship.' So to the worshipper of the cross, his cross shall be symbolized to him, and to the worshipper of images his images, and to the worshipper of fire his fire. They will follow what they used to worship, and the Muslims will remain. Then the Lord of the Worlds will come to them and say: 'Do you not follow the people?' So they will say: 'We seek refuge in Allah from you, we seek refuge in Allah from you, Allah is our Lord, and we shall remain here until we see our Lord.' And He orders them and makes them firm.'"Thy said: "And you will see Him, O Messenger of Allah?" He said: "Are you harmed in seeing the moon on the night of a full moon?" They said: "No, O Messenger of Allah." He said: "So you will not be harmed in seeing Him at that hour. Then He will conceal Himself, then He will come, and He will make them recognize Him, then He will say: "I am your Lord, so follow Me." So the Muslims will arise and the Sirat shall be placed, and they shall be placed, and they shall pass by it the like of excellent horses and camels and their statement upon it shall be, "Grant them safety, grant them safety." And the people of Fire shall remain, then a party of them shall be cast down into it, and it shall be said (to the Fire): 'Have you become full?' So it shall say: Is there more? Then a party of them shall be cast down into it, and it shall be said: 'Have you become full?' So it shall say: Is there more? Until when they are all included into it, Ar-Rahman (the Most-Merciful) shall place His foot in it and its sides shall be all brought together, then He will say: 'Enough.' It will say 'Enough, enough.' So when Allah, the Exalted, has admitted the people of Paradise into Paradise and the people of Fire into Fire"- [He said:]- "Death shall be brought in by the collar and stood on the wall that is between the people of Paradise and the people of the Fire, then it will be said: 'O people of Paradise!' They will come near, afraid. Then it will be said: 'O people of the Fire!' They will come rejoicing, hoping for intercession. Then it will be said to the people of Paradise and the people of the Fire: 'Do you recognize this?' So they will-both of them-say: 'We recognize it. It is Death which was given charge of us,' so it will be laid down and slaughtered upon the wall [the one that is between Paradise and the Fire], then it will be said: 'O people of Paradise! Everlasting life without death!' And 'O people of the Fire! Everlasting life without death!'"

Sahih al-Bukhari 4919
Narrated Abu Sa`id:
I heard the Prophet (ﷺ) saying, "Our Lord Allah will lay bare His Shin, and then all the Believers, men and women, will prostrate themselves before Him, but there will remain those who used to prostrate in the world for showing off and for gaining good reputation. Such people will try to prostrate (on the Day of Judgment) but their back swill be as stiff as if it is one bone (a single vertebra).

4. Allah will appear to the Muslims and will change his shape to. another form on the Day of resurrection to a form unknown to the Muslims (Muslims will be in disbelief until until they see the shin of Allah)

Sahih al-Bukhari 7439
Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri:
We said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" He said, "Do you have any difficulty in seeing the sun and the moon when the sky is clear?" We said, "No." He said, "So you will have no difficulty in seeing your Lord on that Day as you have no difficulty in seeing the sun and the moon (in a clear sky)." The Prophet then said, "Somebody will then announce, 'Let every nation follow what they used to worship.' So the companions of the cross will go with their cross, and the idolators (will go) with their idols, and the companions of every god (false deities) (will go) with their god, till there remain those who used to worship Allah, both the obedient ones and the mischievous ones, and some of the people of the Scripture. Then Hell will be presented to them as if it were a mirage. Then it will be said to the Jews, "What did you use to worship?' They will reply, 'We used to worship Ezra, the son of Allah.' It will be said to them, 'You are liars, for Allah has neither a wife nor a son. What do you want (now)?' They will reply, 'We want You to provide us with water.' Then it will be said to them 'Drink,' and they will fall down in Hell (instead). Then it will be said to the Christians, 'What did you use to worship?'

They will reply, 'We used to worship Messiah, the son of Allah.' It will be said, 'You are liars, for Allah has neither a wife nor a son. What: do you want (now)?' They will say, 'We want You to provide us with water.' It will be said to them, 'Drink,' and they will fall down in Hell (instead). When there remain only those who used to worship Allah (Alone), both the obedient ones and the mischievous ones, it will be said to them, 'What keeps you here when all the people have gone?' They will say, 'We parted with them (in the world) when we were in greater need of them than we are today, we heard the call of one proclaiming, 'Let every nation follow what they used to worship,' and now we are waiting for our Lord.' Then the Almighty will come to them in a shape other than the one which they saw the first time, and He will say, 'I am your Lord,' and they will say, 'You are not our Lord.' And none will speak: to Him then but the Prophets, and then it will be said to them, 'Do you know any sign by which you can recognize Him?' They will say. 'The Shin,' and so Allah will then uncover His Shin whereupon every believer will prostrate before Him and there will remain those who used to prostrate before Him just for showing off and for gaining good reputation. These people will try to prostrate but their backs will be rigid like one piece of a wood (and they will not be able to prostrate). Then the bridge will be laid across Hell." We, the companions of the Prophet (ﷺ) said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! What is the bridge?'......

5. Allah cannot enter into his creation because he is too big for that
This is another area Muslims are sure of the answer without giving a corresponding argument

6. Allah is NOT a Spirit neither does he have a spirit
Even though Muslim do not know what a spirit is, one thing they are sure about is that Allah is not a spirit.
Quran 17:85
They ask thee concerning the Spirit . Say: "The Spirit (cometh) by command of my Lord: of knowledge it is only a little that is communicated to you"

7. Angels carry the throne of Allah
Quran 40:7
Those [angels] who carry the Throne and those around it exalt [ Allah ] with praise of their Lord and believe in Him and ask forgiveness for those who have believed, [saying], "Our Lord, You have encompassed all things in mercy and knowledge, so forgive those who have repented and followed Your way and protect them from the punishment of Hellfire.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 9:59pm On Feb 28
Mr Expanse2020

My questions are so simple

Questions;
1. Can Allah be Above the seven heavens and be below it at the same time?
2. If it is true that Allah descends every third part of the night to the lowest heavens, doe it not mean that Allah is perpetually on earth?
3. If Muslims will see Allah physically in paradise, does it not show that Allah is limited?
4. If it is true that Allah will change his shape when he appears to Muslims in paradise, what happens to Allah's first shape?
5. If Allah is too big to enter into his creation, how then does he descend from his throne to the lowest heaven?
6. What is special with Taoheed of Allah since we know that Iblis is also one and unique?

Don't be a coward sir!
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Expanse2020(m): 10:55pm On Feb 28
[quote author=TenQ post=128697911]Mr Expanse2020

He said in the Quran
Questions;

He is near and responsive another verse
He is nearest to us than our jugular vein
So he is everywhere in his knowledge
Just like we are calling or charting or talking to each other as if we see each other..so he is everywhere because he hear me and you and response to those insects and worms on below the earth
And to those birds flying above us everybody get his/her response from him

2. If it is true that Allah descends every third part of the night to the lowest heavens, doe it not mean that Allah is perpetually on earth?

No Allah is Above the Seven heaven but he came down to the first heaven to those who pray to him in the mid night with his blessings he doesn't come to earth because he controls everything from the up and sees everything from the up...not some God come down and die in the hand of his creation that is too funny just like how Faradey was electrocuted with the electricity he discovered

3. If Muslims will see Allah physically in paradise, does it not show that Allah is limited?
Allah is so merciful and compassionate and in his mercy he promise to reveal his actual appearance to us the believers as the best blessing and gift to us
So he is not limited because when Moses PBUH askes to see him he couldn't withstand only reflection of light sent to the mountain near him talkless of seeing him..

4. If it is true that Allah will change his shape when he appears to Muslims in paradise, what happens to Allah's first shape? You can asked Moses PBUH who wanted to see his appearance in the first place atleast he his a prophet sent then why it's hard for him to see him on earth shocked

5. If Allah is too big to enter into his creation, how then does he descend from his throne to the lowest heaven?
The whole world was just 1of 10 of 1heaven so tell me that ridiculous question you asked here..10 earth make 1heaven that just it so he can't enter his creation when it's not bros J pagan God called Yahweh 🤣

In his glorious he moved from a heaven to a heaven in his marvelous way known to him

6. What is special with Taoheed of Allah since we know that Iblis is also one and unique?

At-taoheed mean Iklass
Oneness of Allah the omnipotent
This only what All the prophets of God always came down with
Worship your Lord he his one
Don't worship any other deity like Yahweh 3 in 1, Baal, and other taguts(idols)
Just like Moses, Jesus, Muhammad peace be unto them all...they called
O Isreal worship my lord and your lord is One
Oh world worship only your true God which is One
The old testament didn't preach Trinity
The first gospel about Jesus didn't preach Trinity but rather preach oness of ALLAH

ASKED YOUR FATHER IN THE LORD that did early gospel preach Trinity and find the shocking answers

The question hit you add I can see how you feel rage not Worth it for me...I told to do more findings that doesn't required those rage
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by SIRTee15: 10:58pm On Feb 28
Qasim6:

Still waiting for your response. Gen 19.23
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 11:28pm On Feb 28
[quote author=Expanse2020 post=128698810][/quote]
Mr coward, what is the answer to any of the questions?

Mr Expanse2020

Questions;
4. If it is true that Allah will change his shape when he appears to Muslims in paradise, what happens to Allah's first shape?

Don't be a coward sir!
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 7:16am On Feb 29
Why don't you think and be set free from the trap of satan leading you to Hellfire

John 20:31:
"But these are written, that you might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing you might have life (salvation) through his name."

Are you tongue tied?
See how the lies of Islam scattered all over the places. The Almighty Taoheed brought to its knees at the alter of truth.

Mr coward, what is the answer to any of the questions?

Mr Expanse2020

Questions;

Don't be a coward sir!

Or at least accept the truth and be saved by the Messiah!
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 7:25am On Feb 29
Why are you Muslims like this?

You are given 5 questions to answer, but you set your own questions with different answers . Is this how you did in school?

Mr Expanse2020

1. At-taoheed mean Iklass
Oneness of Allah the omnipotent
This only what All the prophets of God always came down with
Worship your Lord he his one
Don't worship any other deity like Yahweh 3 in 1, Baal, and other taguts(idols)
Just like Moses, Jesus, Muhammad peace be unto them all...they called
O Isreal worship my lord and your lord is One
Oh world worship only your true God which is One
The old testament didn't preach Trinity
The first gospel about Jesus didn't preach Trinity but rather preach oness of ALLAH

ASKED YOUR FATHER IN THE LORD that did early gospel preach Trinity and find the shocking answers

So if you assume iblis is one then Moses and Jesus also campaign or taught people in the bible about the oneness of him
Wrong answers to questions as I did not ask you to define Taoheed.

I asked you questions based on truth and validity of the claims of Islam about Taoheed.

Questions;

Mr Explore2xmore may be of help to you if you call him on time. You may also call any of Bliss52 Qasim6 truthday Almunjid hayzedibd and ahmedio2017 They have been feigning deaf and dumb too
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 9:02am On Feb 29
TenQ:
Why are you Muslims like this?

You are given 5 questions to answer, but you set your own questions with different answers . Is this how you did in school?

Mr Expanse2020

Wrong answers to questions as I did not ask you to define Taoheed.

I asked you questions based on truth and validity of the claims of Islam about Taoheed.

Questions;

Mr Explore2xmore may be of help to you if you call him on time. You may also call any of Bliss52 Qasim6 truthday Almunjid hayzedibd and ahmedio2017 They have been feigning deaf and dumb too

You are not well.
You this man, you are not ready and willing to learn why then are you calling me out?

If you must engage with me, you must be ready to answer questions and not using questions to answer questions.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by FxMasterz: 11:35am On Feb 29
TenQ:
Where are Lukuluku69, Gaskiyamagana, Honesttalk21, and LegalWolf?

My pity goes all out to Vanessa7 who was decieved by the best Deciever himself.

Lol. They're fast asleep. They'll answer the questions when they wake up. As for legalwolf, he is on a long journey. He'll answer you when he finally touches down.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 12:17pm On Feb 29
ahmedio2017:

You are not well.
You this man, you are not ready and willing to learn why then are you calling me out?

I learn best with both asking questions and answering questions.

I have called you out to answer to some inconsistencies in the teachings of Islam.
I gave you the basis, then I gave you verses of the Qur'an and some hadiths. Then I asked my questions.

ahmedio2017:

If you must engage with me, you must be ready to answer questions and not using questions to answer questions.
I am willing to answer ALL your questions whenever you ask. Have I ever left your questions without an answer from me!?

So, again

Questions;
No!
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 12:42pm On Feb 29
TenQ:

I learn best with both asking questions and answering questions.

I have called you out to answer to some inconsistencies in the teachings of Islam.
I gave you the basis, then I gave you verses of the Qur'an and some hadiths. Then I asked my questions.

I am willing to answer ALL your questions whenever you ask. Have I ever left your questions without an answer from me!?

So, again

Questions;
No!

1. Allah is an Arabic language which means God.

2. Allah is in the heaven sitting on the throne of Al-harashi. He sees everything both in the heaven and earth. He knows everything both open and hidden. Allahu Akbar. He is the greatest.

3. Muslims those who believed and do good will be be privileged to see the Almighty God on the day of judgement. Not everyone will have the opportunity to do that OKAY?

4. Which one is Allah changing shape, no one has ever set his eyes on him b4 so no one can actually says this is how God is. So this is not a point.

5. Allah is the mighty one, he created heaven and the earth, he has the power to do all things that he wishes, he has the ability to do all things. He knows all things. So this is not a point too. He created heaven and the earth and all things inside that alone shows how powerful God is.

6. Tawhid is a fundamental concept in Islamic psychology that refers to the oneness of Allah and the belief that everything in the universe is connected to Allah (SWT). Tawhid is derived from the Arabic word “wahid” which means one.

Iblis is one of the angels of Allah, he was created by God, God commanded him to bow down for Adam which he refused and since then he has turned to Satan. Although God is all knowing, that's is one of the purpose of iblis in the first instance because God is all knowing.......

Are you now cleared? Allah is One and all prophet of God preaches the oneness of God. Allah is unique. He created Adam with his word kunfayekun meaning be and it shall be. Adam has no father neither does he have mother, he created Jesus Christ PBUH with his word. He created YOU with his word so Allah is great and he's the only one that is worthy of worshiping says Jesus Christ PBUH.....

That's why I said you Christians didn't believed in Jesus Christ PBUH. You need to believe in him and all other prophets so that you can be successful.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 1:28pm On Feb 29
Disappointment is an understatement with respect to your response. You answered questions I never asked you

ahmedio2017:

1. Allah is an Arabic language which means God.

I didn't ask you about who or what Allah was.

Your prophet said that Allah is upon his throne on the waters above the seven heavens.

My Question was:

Isn't this a logical contradiction?

ahmedio2017:

2. Allah is in the heaven sitting on the throne of Al-harashi. He sees everything both in the heaven and earth. He knows everything both open and hidden. Allahu Akbar. He is the greatest.

I didn't ask you any question of what Allah sees nor if he is sitting on his throne in heaven nor his knowledge .

Your prophet said that Allah descends from his throne above the seven heavens to the first heaven every third part of the night. It seems Allah assumed that the earth is flat and not spherical.

If this is true and the earth is spherical, then Allah is perpetually trapped on the earth or the hadith is a lie.

My question was:

ahmedio2017:

3. Muslims those who believed and do good will be be privileged to see the Almighty God on the day of judgement. Not everyone will have the opportunity to do that OKAY?

This was not my question.
Your prophet says that you Muslims will see Allah on the Day of judgement.

Doesn't this show that Allah is limited in size and in scope? If you can see Allah, it means Allah cannot be everywhere.

Thus my question was:

ahmedio2017:

4. Which one is Allah changing shape, no one has ever set his eyes on him b4 so no one can actually says this is how God is. So this is not a point.

Are you saying that the hadith below is Maudu!?

Sahih al-Bukhari 7439
We said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" He said, "Do you have any difficulty in seeing the sun and the moon when the sky is clear?" We said, "No." He said, "So you will have no difficulty in seeing your Lord on that Day as you have no difficulty in seeing the sun and the moon (in a clear sky)." The Prophet then said, "Somebody will then announce, 'Let every nation follow what they used to worship.' So the companions of the cross will go with their cross, and the idolators (will go) with their idols, and the companions of every god (false deities) (will go) with their god, till there remain those who used to worship Allah, both the obedient ones and the mischievous ones, and some of the people of the Scripture. Then Hell will be presented to them as if it were a mirage. Then it will be said to the Jews, "What did you use to worship?' They will reply, 'We used to worship Ezra, the son of Allah.' It will be said to them, 'You are liars, for Allah has neither a wife nor a son. What do you want (now)?' They will reply, 'We want You to provide us with water.' Then it will be said to them 'Drink,' and they will fall down in Hell (instead). Then it will be said to the Christians, 'What did you use to worship?'

They will reply, 'We used to worship Messiah, the son of Allah.' It will be said, 'You are liars, for Allah has neither a wife nor a son. What: do you want (now)?' They will say, 'We want You to provide us with water.' It will be said to them, 'Drink,' and they will fall down in Hell (instead). When there remain only those who used to worship Allah (Alone), both the obedient ones and the mischievous ones, it will be said to them, 'What keeps you here when all the people have gone?' They will say, 'We parted with them (in the world) when we were in greater need of them than we are today, we heard the call of one proclaiming, 'Let every nation follow what they used to worship,' and now we are waiting for our Lord.' Then the Almighty will come to them in a shape other than the one which they saw the first time, and He will say, 'I am your Lord,' and they will say, 'You are not our Lord.' And none will speak: to Him then but the Prophets, and then it will be said to them, 'Do you know any sign by which you can recognize Him?' They will say. 'The Shin,' and so Allah will then uncover His Shin whereupon every believer will prostrate before Him and there will remain those who used to prostrate before Him just for showing off and for gaining good reputation. These people will try to prostrate but their backs will be rigid like one piece of a wood (and they will not be able to prostrate). Then the bridge will be laid across Hell." We, the companions of the Prophet (ﷺ) said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! What is the bridge?'......

The hadith says that Allah will change his shape.

And my question thus was:

ahmedio2017:

5. Allah is the mighty one, he created heaven and the earth, he has the power to do all things that he wishes, he has the ability to do all things. He knows all things. So this is not a point too. He created heaven and the earth and all things inside that alone shows how powerful God is.

This wasn't my question as I did not ask you about the powers of Allah to do anything. At least I have shown you that Allah cannot be everywhere at the same time.
You Muslims claim that Allah CANNOT enter into his creation.

My Question was:

Are you saying that Allah has the power to enter into his creation without losing his omnipresence?

ahmedio2017:

6. Tawhid is a fundamental concept in Islamic psychology that refers to the oneness of Allah and the belief that everything in the universe is connected to Allah (SWT). Tawhid is derived from the Arabic word “wahid” which means one.

Iblis is one of the angels of Allah, he was created by God, God commanded him to bow down for Adam which he refused and since then he has turned to Satan. Although God is all knowing, that's is one of the purpose of iblis in the first instance because God is all knowing.......

I did not ask you about the definition of Taoheed norbis Iblis is a creation of Allah.

My question is about the difference between the Taoheed of Allah and the Taoheed of Iblis.

My question was:

How many Iblis exist?

ahmedio2017:

Are you now cleared? Allah is One and all prophet of God preaches the oneness of God. Allah is unique. He created Adam with his word kunfayekun meaning be and it shall be. Adam has no father neither does he have mother, he created Jesus Christ PBUH with his word. He created YOU with his word so Allah is great and he's the only one that is worthy of worshiping says Jesus Christ PBUH.....

That's why I said you Christians didn't believed in Jesus Christ PBUH. You need to believe in him and all other prophets so that you can be successful.
You avoided my questions to answer completely different questions sir.

I am asking you questions based on the contradictions between Islamic Doctrines and what God is supposed to be.

Sorry sir.
You answered completely irrelevant questions I never asked you
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 1:36pm On Feb 29
FxMasterz:

Lol. They're fast asleep. They'll answer the questions when they wake up. As for legalwolf, he is on a long journey. He'll answer you when he finally touches down.
They have fled.

It never dawned on them that their doctrine of Taoheed makes Allah a limited God!
He is either in heaven or on earth. And of course, Allah is not a spirit!
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 1:37pm On Feb 29
Mr Ahmedio2017

The Questions again ;
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by FxMasterz: 1:58pm On Feb 29
TenQ:

They have fled.

It never dawned on them that their doctrine of Taoheed makes Allah a limited God!
He is either in heaven or on earth. And of course, Allah is not a spirit!

That's a serious indictment on Allah but unfortunately, these people would still visit the next available mosque tomorrow to worship this false god.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 2:18pm On Feb 29
TenQ:
Disappointment is an understatement with respect to your response. You answered questions I never asked you

I didn't ask you about who or what Allah was.

Your prophet said that Allah is upon his throne on the waters above the seven heavens.

My Question was:

Isn't this a logical contradiction?

I didn't ask you any question of what Allah sees nor if he is sitting on his throne in heaven nor his knowledge .

Your prophet said that Allah descends from his throne above the seven heavens to the first heaven every third part of the night. It seems Allah assumed that the earth is flat and not spherical.

If this is true and the earth is spherical, then Allah is perpetually trapped on the earth or the hadith is a lie.

My question was:

This was not my question.
Your prophet says that you Muslims will see Allah on the Day of judgement.

Doesn't this show that Allah is limited in size and in scope? If you can see Allah, it means Allah cannot be everywhere.

Thus my question was:

Are you saying that the hadith below is Maudu!?

Sahih al-Bukhari 7439

The hadith says that Allah will change his shape.

And my question thus was:

This wasn't my question as I did not ask you about the powers of Allah to do anything. At least I have shown you that Allah cannot be everywhere at the same time.
You Muslims claim that Allah CANNOT enter into his creation.

My Question was:

Are you saying that Allah has the power to enter into his creation without losing his omnipresence?

I did not ask you about the definition of Taoheed norbis Iblis is a creation of Allah.

My question is about the difference between the Taoheed of Allah and the Taoheed of Iblis.

My question was:

How many Iblis exist?

You avoided my questions to answer completely different questions sir.

I am asking you questions based on the contradictions between Islamic Doctrines and what God is supposed to be.

Sorry sir.
You answered completely irrelevant questions I never asked you

That's why I don't like engaging with you because you like twisting a lot, I have given appropriate answers to all your questions but you lack understanding as a result of you being brainwashed. Read the answers I proffer again for proper understanding.....

There is only one iblis which is the devil, I told you he was created as one of the angels of God before he misbehave and turn to a devil.

As for the shape of God, it shows you don't understand English here bro, shape in this regard is the way and how God will treat each group of people during the day of judgement. I.e mercy and wrath of God..
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 2:34pm On Feb 29
ahmedio2017:

That's why I don't like engaging with you because you like twisting a lot, I have given appropriate answers to all your questions but you lack understanding as a result of you being brainwashed. Read the answers I proffer again for proper understanding.....

My questions were simple and straightforward. I even gave you the relevant hadiths to. make you understand them.
example :
Is it true that Allah descends every third part of the night to hear the supplications of the Muslims?

ahmedio2017:

There is only one iblis which is the devil, I told you he was created as one of the angels of God before he misbehave and turn to a devil.

Everyone (Muslim or Christian) know that Iblis was a created being of God.
And Iblis is ONE isn't it?

Or is there any other Iblis?

What makes the Oneness of Allah special knowing that Iblis is also one?

ahmedio2017:

As for the shape of God, it shows you don't understand English here bro, shape in this regard is the way and how God will treat each group of people during the day of judgement. I.e mercy and wrath of God..
Are you saying that Allah doesn't have a shape?

Qur'an 38:75
He said: O Iblis! What hindereth thee from falling prostrate before that which I have created with both My hands? Art thou too proud or art thou of the high exalted?

Does Allah not have two hands?

Sunan an-Nasa'i 5379
It was narrated from 'Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al-'As that:
The Prophet [SAW] said: "Those who are just and fair will be with Allah, Most High, on thrones of light, at the right hand of the Most Merciful, those who are just in their rulings and in their dealings with their families and those of whom they are in charge." Muhammad (one of the narrators) said in his Hadith: "And both of His hands are right hands."

Sunan an-Nasa'i 5379 : Book 49, Hadith 1: Vol. 6, Book 49, Hadith 5381
Graduation: Sahih

Doesn't Allah have a physical shin?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 2:36pm On Feb 29
FxMasterz:

That's a serious indictment on Allah but unfortunately, these people would still visit the next available mosque tomorrow to worship this false god.
Muslims have the Mantra :
Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have already made up my mind!

Unfortunately, only the truth that is accepted and adopted set people free!
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by FxMasterz: 2:39pm On Feb 29
TenQ:

Muslims have the Mantra :
Don't confuse me with the Truth because I have already made up my mind!

Unfortunately, only the truth that is accepted and adopted set people free!

But how can people pursue Truth that brings freedom when they don't even know they're in bondage?

We earnestly need to pray for the convictions of the Holy Spirit for those that are deceived.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 2:54pm On Feb 29
TenQ:

My questions were simple and straightforward. I even gave you the relevant hadiths to. make you understand them.
example :
Is it true that Allah descends every third part of the night to hear the supplications of the Muslims?

Everyone (Muslim or Christian) know that Iblis was a created being of God.
And Iblis is ONE isn't it?

Or is there any other Iblis?

What makes the Oneness of Allah special knowing that Iblis is also one?

Are you saying that Allah doesn't have a shape?

Qur'an 38:75
He said: O Iblis! What hindereth thee from falling prostrate before that which I have created with both My hands? Art thou too proud or art thou of the high exalted?

Does Allah not have two hands?

Sunan an-Nasa'i 5379
It was narrated from 'Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al-'As that:
The Prophet [SAW] said: "Those who are just and fair will be with Allah, Most High, on thrones of light, at the right hand of the Most Merciful, those who are just in their rulings and in their dealings with their families and those of whom they are in charge." Muhammad (one of the narrators) said in his Hadith: "And both of His hands are right hands."

Sunan an-Nasa'i 5379 : Book 49, Hadith 1: Vol. 6, Book 49, Hadith 5381
Graduation: Sahih

Doesn't Allah have a physical shin?

What is the correlation here, is iblis god? Or are you worshiping him? Because I don't understand you comparing devil with the oneness of God. There is no any similarities between iblis and Allah.

As you said iblis is one of the creatures of God.

Oneness of God is special because of somebody like you associating other gods with Allah .
Jesus Christ PBUH also told iblis that it is ONLY God that he should serve.

Jesus also note the importance of the oneness of God.

Allah answers prayers whether in morning, afternoon or midnight. I told you before that Allah is in the heaven sitting on the throne of Al-harashi but he sees everything both in heaven and the earth.

See you can't compare Allah with your god,
There are numerous differences between Allah and your gods,
1, your gods can make mistakes Allah cannot make mistakes
2. Your god use to rest Allah is not a weak God he doesn't sleep nor slumber.
3. Your god use to make and tells rumors Allah does not tell rumors
4. Your god use to move around like a police Allah is in the heaven sitting on the throne of Al-harashi and seeing and controlling all things in both the heaven and earth.....

All the above characteristics, you might not understand Allah with your own god do you get it now?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 2:57pm On Feb 29
FxMasterz:

But how can people pursue Truth that brings freedom when they don't even know they're in bondage?

We earnestly need to pray for the convictions of the Holy Spirit for those that are deceived.
This is what happens when Satan, the prince of his world has enslaved them. It looks like insanity but only the afflicted will be oblivious of it.

It's just like these LGBTQ and Gender confused people. It makes sense only to themselves.

We shall pray for them as we educate them.
Jesus the Messiah is the WAY, the Truth and the Life: no one gets to heaven without Him
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 2:59pm On Feb 29
FxMasterz:

It is actually you guys that is worshiping false god.

You guys have been brainwashed to even know the truth has become a problem for you.... Continue worshiping your god and leave ISLAM alone so far you are not willing to know the truth.....

Jesus Christ PBUH said my people perish because of lack of knowledge. I pray you don't perish because you don't know and you are not willing to know....
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 3:04pm On Feb 29
TenQ:

This is what happens when Satan, the prince of his world has enslaved them. It looks like insanity but only the afflicted will be oblivious of it.

It's just like these LGBTQ and Gender confused people. It makes sense only to themselves.

Jesus the Messiah is the WAY, the Truth and the Life: no one gets to heaven without Him

You guys are so confused, every Muslims believed in Jesus Christ PBUH and all prophets.
We believed in his teachings. It is actually Christianity that doesn't believe in Jesus rather they followed Paul unknowingly to them.....
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by FxMasterz: 3:38pm On Feb 29
ahmedio2017:

It is actually you guys that is worshiping false god.

You guys have been brainwashed to even know the truth has become a problem for you.... Continue worshiping your god and leave ISLAM alone so far you are not willing to know the truth.....

Jesus Christ PBUH said my people perish because of lack of knowledge. I pray you don't perish because you don't know and you are not willing to know....

1. Jesus Christ didn't say what you attributed to Him. You don't know Jesus.

2. Jesus Christ doesn't need your prayer of peace because He's the Prince of Peace. You don't know Jesus.

3. Jesus Christ is with us and in us. We have regular interactions with Him. And with our cordial relationship with Christ whom you don't know, we cannot perish. We have that inner witness. The doubtless assurance of salvation. You have no such assurance .

4. You can't answer the questions we asked, and yet you claim we're not willing to know.
Meanwhile if you have any questions about Christianity, we're ready to answer you. We won't lash out on you and say "you're free to worship your god, leave Christianity alone". Don't you want to be sure of what you're staking your eternity on? Don't you deem it fit to answer all seemingly unanswerable questions?

1 Like

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by FxMasterz: 3:46pm On Feb 29
TenQ:

You're correct. Even a lunatic doesn't know he's a lunatic.

Most spiritual captives don't know they're in captivity.

We pray the Lord would give them Liberty in Jesus name.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 3:47pm On Feb 29
FxMasterz:

1. Jesus Christ didn't say what you attributed to Him. You don't know Jesus.

2. Jesus Christ doesn't need your prayer of peace because He's the Prince of Peace. You don't know Jesus.

3. Jesus Christ is with us and in us. We have regular interactions with Him. And with our cordial relationship with Christ whom you don't know, we cannot perish. We have that inner witness. The doubtless assurance of salvation. You have no such assurance .

4. You can't answer the questions we asked, and yet you claim we're not willing to know.
Meanwhile if you have any questions about Christianity, we're ready to answer you. We won't lash out on you and say "you're free to worship your god, leave Christianity alone". Don't you want to be sure of what you're staking your eternity on? Don't you deem it fit to answer all seemingly unanswerable questions?

All questions had been answered.
I don't have problems with Christianity because Jesus Christ PBUH had nothing to do with it, he never preached Christianity.

You are just saying trash, must you wail about ISLAM? It is not by force, let your religion be yours and my be mine.

Jesus Christ PBUH is a Muslim because he believed in the oneness of God so therefore he's my prophet. Moses believed in the oneness of God he's my prophet, Aaron, Joseph, and all prophets of God believed in oneness of God. Only Christianity believed in trinity and believed that God can make mistakes, they believed that God can become weak and rest.

Why are you guys like this stop being naive, you have a lot to learn. Imagine you saying God make a MISTAKES. that's very wrong so your religion is built upon mistakes...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 3:53pm On Feb 29
ahmedio2017:

You guys are so confused, every Muslims believed in Jesus Christ PBUH and all prophets.
We believed in his teachings. It is actually Christianity that doesn't believe in Jesus rather they followed Paul unknowingly to them.....
Do you believe Jesus calling God Father?
Do. you believe Jesus saying "bless those who curse you! "
Do you believe in the teaching of Jesus about being Born Again?
Do you believe thee teaching of Jesus on preaching the Gospel of salvation.
Do. you believe the teaching of Jesus on Receiving the Holy Spirit for empowerment?
Do you believe the teaching of Jesus that "He is the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE and no one comes to the Father except through Him?

Where did you even get the teachings of Jesus you claim you believed in?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Atheists!!! God Loves You. / Prayers To Break All Ties Of Incubus And Succubus. And My Own Personal Experienc / Man Claims He Captured A 'Witch' Flying At Night (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.