Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,031 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? (28311 Views)

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by femtex007(m): 7:00pm On Feb 26
[quote author=chikason22 post=128660960]That's where you will find most Thiefnubuu supporters disturbing our peace on the internet. Hunger is already teaching most of them lessons.
As I typing this piece, many of them are looking for garri to soak. Unfortunately, garri is not cheap anymore.

Sapa don wound them finish. Reasons they have limited their trollings.

They deserve no pity. Perhaps, Peter Obi must be taught a lesson ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Mumu. U really need to crawl back to your red mud village. Zombie sebi there is no hunger in enugu,imo Abia and anambra
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by jaszplus12(m): 7:00pm On Feb 26
rocknation62:
Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses.

1. Its sometimes called Face Me I slap you, due to the incessant fights daily.
If you dont fight, someone will fight you.
You must fight.

2. You can never go hungry unless you dont know your way around.
Enter the kitchen at the backyard and start whining whos cooking.
Drop small gist about another neighbor

3. Theres always that man who will claim he has been living in the house before the house was even built.

They are always proud of the years they have lived there.

They know everyone and when they were given birth to. (Ancestor Tenant)

4. There will be this group of girls living together. They are always at home during the day except at night.

Mothers always warn their children not to enter their room.

5. There must be an old woman who settles a fight. Mama of the house.
She is always sitting outside monitoring what is happening on the street.
In most cases, she's the landlady.
They always have nicknames .

6. Theres always a landlord wannabe whom everyone hates.

He acts like the landlord and hes always like Dont pour waste there Pay your nepa bill and "We will lock this gate by 7pm" bla bla.
You will think his name is in the Landlord's will but he's a tenant too.

8. There must be a regular debtor who doesnt pay his bills on time, he pays January bills by April.
Always coming up with excuses.
"My mama just die", the same thing he said last year.

9. One rich tenant must be in the house, he will keep buying things his landlord can never afford.

He owes small rent but hes using 4 ACs, 2 deep freezers, 17 flatscreen TVs, and 54 generators.

10. Theres always that Single Aunty who is neat.
She will be between 35 to 40 years, speaks good English, and doesnt like to mingle with other women in the house.

(Children call her Aunty). It is the day you look for her trouble you will know that werey wa nle.

10. Every Face Me I face you comes with a fight merchant who can fight.

... there's always the lady who measures her status by the size of her bumbum! The bigger it is the more she flaunts it to oppress the other ladies and gain stares from the men!

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by jericco1(m): 7:00pm On Feb 26
I have lived there for a long time while growing up. The most recent was 2019. Omo my neighbor det always beat him wife after Dem smoke weed finish lol
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by BBIA: 7:01pm On Feb 26
DeepSight:

I have lived an extremely privileged life and I thank the stars for it - however I am old enough and experienced enough to understand the struggle of poverty and its not something I take lightly.

Many poor people have through their sheer strength and determination, risen to the pinnacles of power and wealth. There are too many to count in history. Even slaves have become kings.

They are far more worthy than many born with silver spoons.

Not that that girl is a silver spoon child. I can see from miles away she is an aje pako.
Jaja
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Calitoscassius(m): 7:02pm On Feb 26
Chicagograduate:
I live in one and I am still alive.
You live in one at this moment? My golly! What is the toilets like?

I don't care how filty my or any house is as long as the toilet and bathroom are squeaky clean, airfreshend and well ventilated with windows. I spend more time in my toilet than any where else in my house. cheesy sits on the toilet seat with my laptop, phone and wallet with credit cards and debit cards paying for bills and ordering stuffs on Amazon. Hiding from my woman.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Tempulated(m): 7:02pm On Feb 26
Zee0007:
What's that one fact you know about the face me and face you?

I am thinking of getting one which cost 140,000 but money never complete sha.

I want to know what to expect when I eventually have the complete money. Thank you all.

The Worst of the Worst place to live on Earth.
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by luskysylver(m): 7:02pm On Feb 26
WE PRAY LIVE DOES NOT HAPPEN TO U. BUT AMEN TO UR WISHES. IT DOES NOT ALSO MAKE U BETTER THAN THOSE LIVING IN SUCH AN ENVIRONMENT. THE FORMER GOVERNOR OF RIVERS STATE RT HON. AMEACH CAME FROM DIOBU AND IN THIS TYPICAL ENVIRONMENT. PEOPLE LIVING IN THIS ENVIRONMENT DOES NOT MAKE IT UPTO TO THEMSELVES. MAJORITY WERE BORN INTO IT AND THEY HAD NO OPTION THAN TO LIVE AND LET OTHERS LIVE. SOME TIMES IT COULD BE A GOOD START TO LIFE.
Jennyclay:
I have never lived in such environment and I will never live in such environment undecided

I canโ€™t even visit someone living in such an environment not to talk of living there myself undecided.
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by DeepSight(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26
BBIA:

Jaja

What is jaja again oooh
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by AllahOfBlood: 7:03pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
I have never lived in such environment and I will never live in such environment undecided

I canโ€™t even visit someone living in such an environment not to talk of living there myself undecided.
cheesy

you are living from hotel to hotel

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by yewit37486: 7:03pm On Feb 26
rocknation62:

You forgot to add Copied wink
https://www.nairaland.com/7650819/facts-people-living-face-me

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Tempulated(m): 7:04pm On Feb 26
tochez24:

I started from such a placeโš ๏ธ

Infact that's the little beginning of most Nigerian MEN.

OP the basic fact in face me i face is that you will never have your privacy, neighbors will always chuck eyes for your matter whether you like it or not!!!!

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Most of Nigerian men are the lowest of the lowest of humans beings on earth.

You will hear "Do You Know What My Eyes Saw And What I Have Been Through In This Life"

That's why most of you Rags always find it hard to help and lift someone struggling up EASILY because you went through HELL before you all start making the Small Changes you havegrin

1 Like

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Cool83(m): 7:04pm On Feb 26
rocknation62:

You must fight.

3. Theres always that man who will claim he has been living in the house before the house was even built.

4. There will be this group of girls living together. They are always at home during the day except at night.

He acts like the landlord and hes always like Dont pour waste there Pay your nepa bill and "We will lock this gate by 7pm" bla bla.

8. There must be a regular debtor who doesnt pay his bills on time, he pays January bills by April.

9. One rich tenant must be in the house, he will keep buying things his landlord can never afford.

He owes small rent but hes using 4 ACs, 2 deep freezers, 17 flatscreen TVs, and 54 generators.

She will be between 35 to 40 years, speaks good English, and doesnt like to mingle with other women in the house.

(Children call her Aunty). It is the day you look for her trouble you will know that werey wa nle.

You really tried
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Phyde: 7:05pm On Feb 26
Chicagograduate:
Stop making it seem bad to live in one.Hotel rooms Na face me I face you too.
That's the fact bro. talking from experience.
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Calitoscassius(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26
carlleung:
I currently live in one but everyone respects each other, mature minds, only single people. It's selfcon and everyone pays his or her bills as at when due. Everyone works, no students. I am actually enjoying life there.
Mmm... sounds like an adventure, what are the toilets like? I don't mind how filty the whole house is as long as the toilets are clean respected and ventilated
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by BBIA: 7:07pm On Feb 26
DeepSight:

What is jaja again oooh
of Opobo
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by callmenazarene: 7:08pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:

Clown noted. He lives there, he was brought up in the ghetto. By their fruits we shall know them
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by callmenazarene: 7:08pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:

Clown noted. He lives there, he was brought up in the ghetto. By their fruits we shall know them.
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Calitoscassius(m): 7:10pm On Feb 26
DeepSight:

Yes humans do, and they are not less human than you.
I only asked a question, i never claimed they are less human than i am.

This filty hole may even be better than where i live, you don't know.

So chill buddy! cheesy
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by correctguy101(m): 7:11pm On Feb 26
rocknation62:

You must fight.

grin
If to say I get osusu, I ffor dash you some...

Most of those above 35 and 40yrs old experienced ghetto arrangements. Our papa and mama na for ghetto dem land when dem leave village come Lagos...

Lemme add number 11 n 12.

How about that small girl wey pipu never know say she don dey "chop" until the "thing" she dey "chop" come show for her belle?

That stubborn boy wey anytime he show, something must magically disappear..grin

1 Like

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by olaniyilukman(m): 7:15pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:

over hyping, na inside grave you dey live ni, even billionaires have once lived there
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by seandurse(m): 7:16pm On Feb 26
If you really want to know much about life, you have to pass through that face me I face you. cos na there you eye go open. I miss face me I face you badly now
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by mipeesoft(m): 7:16pm On Feb 26
I never knew that face me I face you sef dey exist online until I join nairaland forum, omoh if you wan know just wait for any thread on politics then you will see the facts about face to face grin grin grin grin grin grin.... Aside the infighting, there are funs to catch if you're fortunate to live in one, try as much as possible to be friendly with your neighbors and obey the rules guiding your rentage
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Niyi4321: 7:17pm On Feb 26
If you could cook inside you're safe, you cook outside at your peril.
Talk about waiting on a bathroom door because someone was inside.
And if there's a door in-between you and the next room, know well that anything you say is getting to the guy next door.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Goalnaldo(m): 7:17pm On Feb 26
rocknation62:

You must fight.

hahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚ I love this

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by DeepSight(m): 7:23pm On Feb 26
Calitoscassius:
I only asked a question, i never claimed they are less human than i am.

This filty hole may even be better than where i live, you don't know.

So chill buddy! cheesy

Gotcha. Understood.
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by DeepSight(m): 7:25pm On Feb 26
BBIA:

of Opobo

Yes exactly.
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Think9ja(m): 7:25pm On Feb 26
chikason22:
That's where you will find most Thiefnubuu supporters disturbing our peace on the internet. Hunger is already teaching most of them lessons.
As I typing this piece, many of them are looking for garri to soak. Unfortunately, garri is not cheap anymore.

Sapa don wound them finish. Reasons they have limited their trollings.

They deserve no pity. Perhaps, Peter Obi must be taught a lesson ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

So had it been your Obi win him for give them duplex to stay ba? Make una continue this una rubbish weh una de do. The few yoruba people weh vote Obi last year sef don de regret am. I promise you your Obi na 5th him go come for next election.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by tochez24(m): 7:27pm On Feb 26
Tempulated:

Most of Nigerian men are the lowest of the lowest of humans beings on earth.

You will hear "Do You Know What My Eyes Saw And What I Have Been Through In This Life"

That's why most of you Rags always find it hard to help and lift someone struggling up EASILY because you went through HELL before you start making the Small Changes you all havegrin

Lol ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I used to have the mindset like youโš ๏ธ

But when i started making money, i started making rich friends and hanging around successful people too then my orientation changed for good...

Then i began to see poor people the way they are!!!!

See my brother, do you know why rich people hardly help the poor??

โš ๏ธ Poor people hardly grow wealth, most of the time they think of spending instead of investing!
โš ๏ธ Poor people are entitled especially broke women!!
โš ๏ธ Poor people lacks loyalty and integrity, you cannot trust the loyalty of a poor person!!!
โš ๏ธ Poor people are untested, poverty humbles everyone so you really don't know the character of a poor person!!!!

Any poor person that hustles and breaks the chains of poverty by himself will always be welcomed amongst the rich because he's now TESTED and CONFIRMEDโœ…โœ…โœ…

No rich person would like to take that RISK of lifting any poor person i tell you๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

It has nothing to do with being NIGERIAN, the rich all over the world always avoid the poor๐Ÿ™„

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by PastorOlokonla: 7:28pm On Feb 26
I lived in a face-me-I-face you all my pry school and secondary school. Slept on the floor the first 18 years of my life, no shame in that.

That was what fueled my resolve to succeed in life. Success is a matter of life and death for me and thank God for my life. My kids can now drive their own car in secondary school.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Chicagograduate(m): 7:29pm On Feb 26
Calitoscassius:
Right, So would you be able to tell me exactly what he meant by his client paid, and what kinda business would that be?
Maga pay am.na em he take move to 100k selfcon.
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by steeltrust: 7:29pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:

poor people ny make noise pass

All this evening news papers them self ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Calitoscassius(m): 7:31pm On Feb 26
Chicagograduate:
Maga pay am.na em he take move to 100k selfcon.
Maga? Make Amerrica Great Again? Is that Maga? undecided come on! Man! Be straight with me! I am here to learn. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work / Everyday Cash Flow Sitting Pretty @ Chevron Lekki +2349030188831 / How A Widowed โ€œAkaraโ€ Seller Became A Landlord In Lagos - Lady Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.