Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? (28309 Views)

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Verbtips(m): 7:31pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
I have never lived in such environment and I will never live in such environment undecided

I can’t even visit someone living in such an environment not to talk of living there myself undecided.
don't discourage him na,at least if e blow e go get story to tell 2.
as some of our artist own na gutter
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Chicagograduate(m): 7:33pm On Feb 26
mipeesoft:
I never knew that face me I face you sef dey exist online until I join nairaland forum, omoh if you wan know just wait for any thread on politics then you will see the facts about face to face grin grin grin grin grin grin.... Aside the infighting, there are funs to catch if you're fortunate to live in one, try as much as possible to be friendly with your neighbors and obey the rules guiding your rentage
You dey contradict yourself.You say you never lived in one.But you know everything about the lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Chicagograduate(m): 7:34pm On Feb 26
Calitoscassius:
Maga? Make Amerrica Great Again? Is that Maga? undecided come on! Man! Be straight with me! I am here to learn. cheesy
I no be teacher.Enrol for a tutorial klass.
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Maj196(m): 7:35pm On Feb 26
Na smoke
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Calitoscassius(m): 7:35pm On Feb 26
Chicagograduate:
I no be teacher.Enrol for a tutorial klass.
Okay, good! where shall enrol? And how?
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Tempulated(m): 7:38pm On Feb 26
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Tempulated(m): 7:39pm On Feb 26
tochez24:

Lol 😆😆

I used to have the mindset like you⚠️

But when i started making money, i started making rich friends and hanging around successful people too then my orientation changed for good...

Then i began to see poor people they way they are!!!!

See my brother, do you know why rich people hardly help the poor??

⚠️ Poor people hardly grow wealth, most of the time they think of spending instead of investing!
⚠️ Poor people are entitled especially broke women!!
⚠️ Poor people lacks loyalty and integrity, you cannot trust the loyalty of a poor person!!!
⚠️ Poor people are untested, poverty humbles everyone so you really know the character of a poor person!!!!

Any poor person that hustles and breaks the chains of poverty by himself will always be welcomed amongst the rich because he's now TESTED and CONFIRMED✅✅✅

No rich person would like to take that RISK of lifting any poor person i tell you😁😁

It has nothing to do with being NIGERIAN, the rich all over the world always avoid the poor🙄

Lol Marafucka.

Few months ago, I was struggling but I wasn't Poor like you. I have a good Business i run now which is my main Income and have a bumper PAY job.

I help random struggling responsible guys easily with no string attached now.

4 Likes

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Fujiyama: 7:39pm On Feb 26
rocknation62:
Theres always that man who will claim he has been living in the house attended a school before the house school was even built.

^^^
grin

Asiwaju giddem!

1 Like

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Emdebby2: 7:40pm On Feb 26
What to expect....just an observation.
You'll share kitchen with your neighbours, if you don't get your own cupboard, you will end up sharing your foodstuffs.
You'll queue to use the bathroom and toilet.
Your neighbour's children will be waiting for you to come back every evening to collect biscuits.
There will be quarrels and disputes over missing items in the compound.
Safeguard your property well to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by PastorOlokonla: 7:42pm On Feb 26
Nice2023:

Na mouth u get since 1923.

Who ask u all the nonsense u are spilling now.

Have u ever worked in ur life...na to dey talk any how u dey good at

When men are talking,hide ur face.

Every man must start somewhere.

Nor mind the begger. I am not ashamed to say I am a product of a face me i face you. It is my background and my past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by icankel: 7:44pm On Feb 26
Be ready to use bucket or nylon for ur toilet, and if u must go work early make sure u wake up very to bath if not u must go late to work or u skip bathing. Pay ur bills on time to avoid unnecessary disgrace from landlord, again, avoid those ur female neighbors if not they will even borrow ur life from u and so on
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by faceland: 7:44pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
I have never lived in such environment and I will never live in such environment undecided

I can’t even visit someone living in such an environment not to talk of living there myself undecided.

It depends on the area.

I have visited places where the children are well cultured...

I sometimes measure the safety of an area by how cultured the children are to strangers.

It also depend on the landlord... 100% no privacy.
I visited somewhere like this and most of the house were empty because one of the main occupants was very sick so they all visited him in the hospital.

Personally, I pray I never live somewhere like this (even in big cities like Gwarimpa or New York). I like a veranda or a backyard.
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Demiurgos: 7:46pm On Feb 26
Things that causes fight:
1. Sweeping
2. Toilet
3. Electricity bill
Keep in mind, there's always one or two cvnts who will refuse to flush the toilet well
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Dancebreaker: 7:46pm On Feb 26
Avoid olofofo women. Dem fit put you for trouble.

Avoid overfamiliarity. One girl or woman may be coming to your room to borrow one thing or the other.

Even though you only help with church mind, rumours may start flying around. You fit get into trouble with her hubby or bf.

You can by and large handle the guys more easily.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by ruffDiamond: 7:47pm On Feb 26
Terrible , frustrated people full am
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by IamHonourable1: 7:49pm On Feb 26
BBIA:

Stop taking pictures sitting on other peoples car.

LSR 890 GZ

you wey I know go blur the plate number if it is traceable to your identity.

You really mean this woman
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by ruffDiamond: 7:50pm On Feb 26
Demiurgos:
1. Sweeping
2. Toilet
3. Electricity bill
Keep in mind, there's always one or two cvnts who will refuse to flush the toilet well
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by ruffDiamond: 7:52pm On Feb 26
Demiurgos:
1. Sweeping
2. Toilet
3. Electricity bill
and some stupid Olosho girls or evening newspaper that'll start giving you green light wey you no gree Dem..hmmm....as a rule ,I avoid city girls like a plague angry..most are already washed out ,over Nacked with uncountable body count..na money I come Hussle for town ..not some stupid ,broke asshole harebrained Barney wakaing all over the place!
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Sirseedorf(m): 7:55pm On Feb 26
All my life I stay in f2f, it's a big experience though, good and bad. You can find lots of characters there, lots of behavior and lots of life experience, but presently i don't pray staying there again, i wish my thoughts can align with God grace.

Not that we like living there, we just had to make do with what we have presently.

E go better....

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Progressing2470(f): 7:56pm On Feb 26
You have said it all.
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by ajerimitan: 7:59pm On Feb 26
Face me I slap you apartment has different levels. It is called civilian barracks for a reason. It can make you learn a lot and mature faster via experience gathering. The worst place one of so to say that I have ever lives was down one street at mile 12 market area. It was a typical slum with nylon laid on sawdust and built a with scrap roofing sheet and tapolyn or flex banner. The toilet was so bad and the bathroom was nothing to write home about. I actually stayed there for days. Funny enough the electricity in that area was constant and the environment was two worlds apart the filthy rich on the side of the fenced estate and the shantytown or slum on the other side. The place was actually built on a scarped dump site and mostly owned by scavengers and waste to Wealth bolars. I got one of the best advice from there after my days of stay. And some of the wounded lions who have found them selves down after almost reaching the zenith I found there also.
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by PastorOlokonla: 7:59pm On Feb 26
tochez24:

I started from such a place⚠️

Infact that's the little beginning of most MEN.

OP the basic fact in face me i face is that you will never have your privacy, neighbors will always chuck eyes for your matter whether you like it or not!!!!

😆😆😆

The fight because a neighbor stayed late in the bathroom and you are late for your appointment and need to use the washroom.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Starhearts: 8:03pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:

D money wey dem use send u go skool supposed use build poultry farm 🚜
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by haphizz57(m): 8:04pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:

See dis apati girl wey her papa dey ride okada on hire-purchase. Dey condemn person. Swear to God dat u av count 50k of ur own b4 in ur entire life
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by kollog: 8:04pm On Feb 26
rocknation62:
Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses.

1. Its sometimes called Face Me I slap you, due to the incessant fights daily.
If you dont fight, someone will fight you.
You must fight.

2. You can never go hungry unless you dont know your way around.
Enter the kitchen at the backyard and start whining whos cooking.
Drop small gist about another neighbor

3. Theres always that man who will claim he has been living in the house before the house was even built.

They are always proud of the years they have lived there.

They know everyone and when they were given birth to. (Ancestor Tenant)

4. There will be this group of girls living together. They are always at home during the day except at night.

Mothers always warn their children not to enter their room.

5. There must be an old woman who settles a fight. Mama of the house.
She is always sitting outside monitoring what is happening on the street.
In most cases, she's the landlady.
They always have nicknames .

6. Theres always a landlord wannabe whom everyone hates.

He acts like the landlord and hes always like Dont pour waste there Pay your nepa bill and "We will lock this gate by 7pm" bla bla.
You will think his name is in the Landlord's will but he's a tenant too.

8. There must be a regular debtor who doesnt pay his bills on time, he pays January bills by April.
Always coming up with excuses.
"My mama just die", the same thing he said last year.

9. One rich tenant must be in the house, he will keep buying things his landlord can never afford.

He owes small rent but hes using 4 ACs, 2 deep freezers, 17 flatscreen TVs, and 54 generators.

10. Theres always that Single Aunty who is neat.
She will be between 35 to 40 years, speaks good English, and doesnt like to mingle with other women in the house.

(Children call her Aunty). It is the day you look for her trouble you will know that werey wa nle.

10. Every Face Me I face you comes with a fight merchant who can fight.

And there is always a Bachelor wey don Nack all d young Sisi around the vicinity, which every Husband is wary of him mingling with their wife and every Parents always warn their daughters about.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by FireUpNow(m): 8:05pm On Feb 26
A recycled theme.
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by yemclef(m): 8:05pm On Feb 26
There is nothing there. It is a normal life for a humble beginning. I was born in F2F and lived there during my university days. That F2F cannot define your future. Thank God for the mansion I have today. I always advise my children to look beyond the present environment and be focused.

To Lady Jennyclay, it is not always rosy. Life is not designed to be a bed of roses. I have seen someone who once lived in a duplex like yours but did not live there after the death of her husband. The house was forfeited to the bank as collateral owned by her late husband. My dear Jennyclay, life is a mystery
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Privatepart00: 8:06pm On Feb 26
shocked shocked shocked

I can’t relate, never have I stayed in such a place before
No matter how broke I am, heaven can’t allow my level drop to that stage
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Okeyc230: 8:06pm On Feb 26
Somebody will fetch water to take bath another person will use it and say sorry. Peeping dey too
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by steeltrust: 8:07pm On Feb 26
I remember when I was in benin
Wen sapa hold me for neck
Look me eye to eye and said
ADT aka steelstrust I will finish you grin grin grin

My early sapa days
I lived in a face me I face you
I and my elder bro were together then
No water
No light
No toilet
With just a bathroom sitting in a far right corner of the 200x100 plot of land
We literally have to fetch water from the next compound which is a duplex opposite us.
If we wan shit we go enter bush or wait make night reach before we toilet
Be rest assured you will always have neighbors who will or who re jealous of you or in competition with you
Always expect fight between husband and wife either for night or day time, you go separate fight tire😂
Always be ready to quarrel with your fellow neighbors who won’t pay light bill
Be ready to quarrel or fight with your neighbors who refuse to do their routines in sweeping the compound, washing the toilet or bathroom that is if you have one 🤣
Be ready to fetch water to bath and before you go room come back then don use your water 😂🤣
You go swear tire and e no go catch anybody even if you go ayelala😂
Them go thief things for your room or your neighbor room be ready for compound meeting 😂
If you’re married and you’ve children be ready when your kids fight with your neighbor kids and each of you trying to defend your children without even wanting to know who’s at fault
Make you know say e don red be that oh😅
Be ready to hear papa wealth Bleep blessing wen de the next street 😂🤣
Or mama boye Bleep Fegor wen de the room 14
Be ready to see landlord or landlady to tell you when to come home or not that is if he/she lives in same compound.
Be ready for your landlord/landlady will demand money even wen your rent never expire or face eviction as soon as your money expires if you no give am😂
You fry chicken or de cook better food and you never pay rent to your landlord/landlady, in portable voice ( wahala wahala wahala) 🤣
Caretaker go give you problem steady Abeg ready for am if not you go pack before your money go expire 😂🤣😅
Their must be one woman when you go owe credit on a steady
In my time we de call her mama abieyowa
That her daughter fine sha but sapa then no fit let me talk to her cause na so so yahoo boys she de follow 😂
Even when the woman die abieyowa come my room come collect the 700 I owe the mama
Cause my name de among debtors wen de owe her 😂🤣
If light no de area which is normal in Nigeria
Generator noise go finish you
Be ready to meet one neighbor when go de boast for you with pride as if em get pass everybody for the compound
Chai papa bobo use our eyes see shege 😅
If it a gated compound be ready to sleep outside most night cause heat go finish your papa even when mosquitoes de bite you, oga cover your self and sleep joor 😂😂
The last and not the least
When ever you cook the neighbors closes to you must come your house come chop on a steady except you de keep boundaries

Benin was fun until Things got worse when osas ran away with my money which eventually put me in more debt and couldn’t meet up anymore and I moved to Lagos
I post my story here on nairaland and I remember how some people came to my rescue with some money sent to my bank acct
When I reach lag Omo things worst
I was living from hand to mouth till I summoned courage and I went back to warri, delta state where I was born and raise and God so kind my story changed. To God be the glory
I’m in america
Married to an American
My kids are American
And on my way to be an American citizen
So bro 😎 face me I face you isn’t bad but set your priorities right
Avoid anything when no go give you peace of mind for there
No let them know your plan and secret no matter how close you’re to your neighbors cause a lot of them don’t want you to grow
If them no grow, you self no go go grow.

Imagin back then people like jennyclay no go gree for me but now if she see me for my Lincoln Navigator na once she go gree 😂🤣
Mumu feminist

Life na step by step and you will get your final destination
Just know what you’re doing and find a shortcut to achieve it legally

Good luck bro 😎

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by PotatoSalad(m): 8:14pm On Feb 26
first pic is Yarimo's compound
Re: Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? by Connected1: 8:25pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:

You wey dae stay Bedsitter wey na only Fan and Foam dae inside 😂

I like how you always rant sha, na your type I dae like disgrace physically.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

16 Rooms Self Contain Hostel / 3 Critical Things When Looking For An Apartment In Lagos / 2019 Bathroom Ideas That Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.