Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima (27570 Views)

Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba / Vice President Shettima Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) / President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by Lomprico2: 9:41pm On Feb 26
Ogbeni! SE is working and has been working since 1967. No thanks to the Nigerian governments.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by Eriokanmi: 9:43pm On Feb 26
NaijaPrince18:
But they can’t make south east work. That’s why they keep running to the south west. The north is the reason Nigeria doesn’t work. They are completely useless in everything. I cannot stand them
When we are surrounded by opportunities but we can't utilise it, someone must take it so, don't blame them. We reason and think differently. This isn't only peculiar to Ibos. Chinese, Indians, Lebanese keep coming to Nigeria to utilize those plentiful opportunities which our people are too blind to see and earn a fortune.

You can't beat Chinese on Logistics business in Nigeria today, especially from China to Nigeria. Our people used to complain that their goods wouldn't get here on time and Chinese decided to come and establish Logistics company here. See the pharmaceutical and other sector overtaken by Indians. If not for the smartness of some few Nigerians, they would have taken over our IT space as well. I remember when they first came with APTECH.

I'd just advise the sentimental few among you to please begin to think outside of the box now. An ibo boy would come to the south west, learn a trade and become an oga, rent a shop and buy your house he's paying you rent on, with embarrassing amount of money, sack you and render you and your children homeless cos you'd soon lavish that money he paid you instead of investing it. You'd now be forced to live in atan-ota or Ifo in ogun state where land or houses are cheap. You caused it.

When shinedu was learning his trade with one shirt and trousers, you didn't see him. When he became an oga, you didn't call one of your children to go and learn what he's doing and become somebody too. Before your very eyes, he's become a big boy and you're now asking him to leave your land...which land?

Maybe that's why they call me ibo lol. I've learned a lot from these guys. I have lots of friends among them. Look at every street in lagos and count the number of hotels. Most of them are owned by ibos. Go to ajao Estate. What were we doing while they were occupying all these areas with our time? They saw opportunities near the airport and grabbed it. Not that we don't have money too. But we utilise it differently.

It's never too late. Me I'm an advocate of oduduwa Republic. I know we are still playing as a nation. We'd go our separate ways someway. When we eventually split. We'd lag behind in some areas if care isn't taken, especially in trading. Truth is bitter. Enough said.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by Biodun556(m): 9:49pm On Feb 26
richidinho:
Lagos with all their IGR could not achieve this since 1999grin

Godbless Alex Otti OFR

Godbless Labour party

Lagos had about 2
Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by Biodun556(m): 9:49pm On Feb 26
richidinho:

Godbless Alex Otti OFR

Godbless Labour party

Lagos had about 2 or even more
Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by Telltruth123: 9:50pm On Feb 26
Rahkman:
they cannot own east yorubas in the east are very shy and timid they just do their tailoring work or agbo sales and go home in peace you need the heart of a tiger " obiagu" to challenge an igbo man buisness wise in his turf.....that cannot be said for igbos we own you in ur own lands grin grin...we buy up ur lands dominate ur markets and knack ur women
This your comment lacks wisdom and anybody that is not igbo reading your comment will be very careful of dealing with your tribe.
Be wise, is not all igbos that are rich some are working under other tribes men to make a living.
Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by Elidrisy20: 9:56pm On Feb 26
Ok give dem your seat
Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by holluwizzy: 9:58pm On Feb 26
The thing is that if everything works in Nigeria, there are I'll be no means for them to loot public funds, so the best to allow north have freedom and get their votes, use religion and tribe in Northwestern and Southwest, bribe the goons in the South, and blackmail the south east and north east leaders to turn in their votes.

NaijaPrince18:
But they can’t make south east work. That’s why they keep running to the south west. The north is the reason Nigeria doesn’t work. They are completely useless in everything. I cannot stand them
Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by panpan(m): 10:04pm On Feb 26
NLCreator:
The Vice President disclosed that he rejected a proposal that suggested to cut off the south east from electricity supply due to a debt profile ...

Who made this proposal?
Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by Nonexisting1: 10:07pm On Feb 26
God bless Shettima if all that really came from his heart. I think many people including me might have misunderstood the man because his actions and inactions so far seem okay. I know he was good friends with a lot of Igbos including former Anambra governor Okwadike and Igbos living in Borno during his time did not have any complaints about him except the way he handled the boko haram matter.

Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by emetisuccess(m): 10:10pm On Feb 26
NaijaPrince18:

They are totally useless, nothing good has ever came out of that region.
Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by yarimo(m): 10:16pm On Feb 26
Ykc2:
with your name your from north tell me what a northern hausa or fulani Muslim can do better than igbo person?music you people don't play football for men and women you guys don't play what of jamb exam? zamfara 20 candidates, if not for British by I won't be exchanging words with you,make una come Do Ruga for anambra make I see
RIP English undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by TheGift: 10:33pm On Feb 26
NLCreator:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/02/nigeriall-work-if-south-east-works-shettima/

I am feeling Shettima’s swag more than I thought I would….

God save Nigeria!
Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by Kay25(m): 10:39pm On Feb 26
richidinho:

Godbless Alex Otti OFR

Godbless Labour party
Who told u that? And this project had been since the day of theodre orji no dey yarn lies

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by jamafa: 10:44pm On Feb 26
richidinho:

Godbless Alex Otti OFR

Godbless Labour party

It's a private project man.

It's not government project.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by MrSly(m): 10:50pm On Feb 26
adamusuleiman2:

Lagos has several IPPs. Abia is just celebrating 1 and they won't let us rest. Same way they were celebrating gutters. grin
I have always been to Lagos. Ikoyi, VI, etc are all smelling. I can't live on Lagos if not for business reasons. Worst still power supply is abysmally poor. I am sure you are bragging right from your hut in osun

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by Massiveglory: 10:50pm On Feb 26
Biodun556:

Lagos had about 2 or even more
Dey play.
What failed totally before it ever it started.
You dont even know things in lagos. Thst is why you carry all sorts of propagandas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by MrSly(m): 10:51pm On Feb 26
NaijaPrince18:

You basically are admitting that SW is richer and better than you and that’s why you keep running there. Maybe SW needs to move to SE to make it work because Igbos are not intelligent enough to do it
Pap grey matter
Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by MrSly(m): 10:53pm On Feb 26
NaijaPrince18:

10s OF YORUBA IN EAST COMPARED TO MILLIONS OF IBO IN THE WEST. The 10’S ARE ALREADY PAINING YOUR NECK. SOON THEY WILL OWN THE WHOLE YEAST
10s of Yoruba in the east selling adulterated drug nd man power. That is the thing they know to do.
Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by Deziwealth: 10:53pm On Feb 26
adamusuleiman2:

Lagos has several IPPs. Abia is just celebrating 1 and they won't let us rest. Same way they were celebrating gutters. grin
They also celebrated Julius Berger logo grin and water fountain ⛲
Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by franudi: 10:58pm On Feb 26
The vice President Shettima has just spoken the truth. Nigeria will only work when the South East works. Igbos are like the Jews.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by gaskiyamagana: 11:10pm On Feb 26
Ezeama400:

Are you blind not to see the pictures of your parents I posted that are selling Agbo in in Awka ?

What are they doing there ?
You knew nothing. They Oduduwa itinerant nurses to heal Igbo of Yoruba hatred illness.
Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by flokii: 11:14pm On Feb 26
Not only South East.. all geopolitical zones need to work for Nigeria to work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by Zool6: 11:19pm On Feb 26
So how did the popular exclamations
Okomi Oroshi OmoIgbo oshe came about?

The Yoruba al rahaja was obviously enjoying the Igboman Kondo very well that she started raining course on the yoruba husband for making her to miss soo much all the while grin grin

quote author=NaijaPrince18 post=128661805]
This is the biggest lie. Our women never go anywhere near ibopanzees. However your women beg for us daily.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by onuman: 11:31pm On Feb 26
NLCreator:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/02/nigeriall-work-if-south-east-works-shettima/

Seeing is believing. APC govt led by Buhari borrowed to build standard gauge railway lines in the north and the west regions but exuded the east.
In progressing countries, the industrial hubs first and the regions that contribute most to the federal coffers should have the standard gauge rail lines first, profit therefrom goes to expand the lines to other parts of the country. But not in Nigeria where the winner takes it all, Buhari style. NITEL died because Digital telephone exchanges were built first in little towns in the North, but the commercial towns in the east had morribund Analog telephone exchanges.
Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by Zool6: 11:34pm On Feb 26
VP Shettima said his Oga in the banking system mr Jim Okechukwu Ovia is Igboman

he was very embarrassed with that leaked audio credited to him

After becoming VP he made Igboman his CSO his media special assistant is Darlington Nwokocha an Igboman also

The truth is that Igbos business are independent of Gvt

Gvt tried getting at Igbos by increasing import duty which resulted to inflation and economy hardship across Nigeria Some Igbo importers boycotted Nigeria ports start using neighboring countries which started affecting Nigeria port output today they have cut it down import duty again by almost 8% and some waivers for imports exchange rates

Igbos run SME in general they control the economy if u target them u are targeting Nigeria economy that is the bitter truth

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by iykelight: 11:52pm On Feb 26
While we commend Gov Alex Oti for good governance so far, it is also important to state that this particular project has been on over 20years ago. It is a private business championed by Mr. Paul Nnaji.
richidinho:

Godbless Alex Otti OFR

Godbless Labour party
Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by a4cube: 12:04am On Feb 27
ElSudani:

The intelligent people in the SE like Frank Nweke, Soludo and others are not Obidients, they are not ipo.bs. These groups are reserved for a special kind of Ibos.
Same was said of Obi when you people accused him of killing IPOB members and dumped them at ezu River. The day Soludo or Frank picks up Presidentail form they will turn to IPOB.
Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by ElSudani: 12:13am On Feb 27
a4cube:
Same was said of Obi when you people accused him of killing IPOB members and dumped them at ezu River. The day Soludo or Frank picks up Presidentail form they will turn to IPOB.

Nobody ever said that about Obi. What Anambra folks thought about his government in Anambra is forever preserved online.
Those who are trying to idolize him are lying to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by Psoul(m): 12:18am On Feb 27
I said this earlier and some empty heads were running their dirty mouths.

Nigerian Ana Africa as a whole will not rise or have her rightful place until Igbos are allowed to function.
If you like keep saying that the Igbos will be killed. What you're indirectly saying is that Nigeria and Africa will die.

See the screenshot of my comment on 3rd January. 👇👇👇

Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by Saidfx(m): 12:29am On Feb 27
Wash

Wash

Wash

The office of the vice president can perform more than this. This is just wash!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by MySolace: 12:52am On Feb 27
NaijaPrince18:

10s OF YORUBA IN EAST COMPARED TO MILLIONS OF IBO IN THE WEST. The 10’S ARE ALREADY PAINING YOUR NECK. SOON THEY WILL OWN THE WHOLE YEAST
Own d whole east by selling agbo...?
Re: Nigeria Will Work If South East Works - Vice President Shettima by HBB1(m): 12:59am On Feb 27
Telltruth123:

This your comment lacks wisdom and anybody that is not igbo reading your comment will be very careful of dealing with your tribe.
Be wise, is not all igbos that are rich some are working under other tribes men to make a living.

I don screenshot the post.

We are noting these comments.
We are not fools.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade / EFCC Denies Raiding Onnoghen's House, To Drag Fani-Kayode To Court / President Tinubu Meets Adebayo Ogunlesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.