Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza (16194 Views)

JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos / FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order / Under Buhari, Nigeria Records Worst Attacks On Journalists In 34 Years -PremiumT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by LoveJesus87(m): 5:28pm On Feb 26
Righteousness2:
Nigeria should be careful in this ISRAEL matter so as not to add to the confusion in the country. Nigeria already has so much disaters on its table.

What Journalists are you talking about? is the Hamas terrorists Journalists ? Or the so called doctors , UNRWA officials and so on who are Caught to be Terrorists and murderers, etc

The IDF acts with utmost precision, targeting Terrorists and taking Measures to avoid harm to Civilians who are really innocent like no army on earth does in a War.

We must remember that ISRAEL is not in a Party. ISRAEL is in a War for its Survival.

I Stand Fully with ISRAEL
I fully stand with Israel

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Krismas(m): 5:29pm On Feb 26
References1:

https://leadership.ng/fg-condemns-attacks-on-journalists-in-gaza-calls-for-ceasefire/
grin NICE ONE MINISTER
ISRAEL IS A USELESS TERRORIST NATION
A ROGUE STATE

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by AnonimusdeTerra: 5:31pm On Feb 26
The same Nigeria where freedom of speech, and expression is not guranteed for it's citizens, is the same country telling another country what freedom of speech means. I laugh whenever these clown (Nigerian polithiefians) present themselves as saints whenever they are on foreign soil. Mtcheew...
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by aaronjoshua(m): 5:32pm On Feb 26
Them surely show concern and condem the act but the one our own government do its own citizens is not condemable. What happened Endsars protest, after killing peace protesters with live amunation you people said it was rubber bullet that used in other to dispatch protesters. Last, last truth later came out that corpeses were deposited various morgue in Lagos and Sanwolu budgeted money for them to be buried.
Let's focus and solve our own problem before we can extend hand to another
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Krismas(m): 5:32pm On Feb 26
Righteousness2:
Nigeria should be careful in this ISRAEL matter so as not to add to the confusion in the country. Nigeria already has so much disaters on its table.

What Journalists are you talking about? is the Hamas terrorists Journalists ? Or the so called doctors , UNRWA officials and so on who are Caught to be Terrorists and murderers, etc

The IDF acts with utmost precision, targeting Terrorists and taking Measures to avoid harm to Civilians who are really innocent like no army on earth does in a War.

We must remember that ISRAEL is not in a Party. ISRAEL is in a War for its Survival.

grin STAND WITH THE RAPISTS ALL YOU WANT
BABY KILLERS

2 Likes

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by ElSudani: 5:32pm On Feb 26
Mccullum:

I don't know that Israel has propagandist on Naira land angry

You wonder! If it comes to Russia too they will be up in arms in defence of "mother" Russia!
I don't understand the type of education we get in Africa.
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 5:33pm On Feb 26
Error401:
How can you be defending yourself and you killed over 10,000 children and journalists? The funny thing is that they are oppressing and still crying victim. If you call that defense, you dont have senssee.

Mindless shelling of innocent civilians with zero achievement aside the annihilation of the Gaza populace. The only hostages they were able to free was done through a swap.

An example of genocide, of total annihilation is what is currently happening in the middle Belt of Nigeria and the FG chooses to look on like mumu.

Israel is currently fighting an ACTIVE WAR in Gaza, not combating a riot or an uprising or a terrorist attack.

Hamas' attack on Israel, though an act of terrorism, called for a full blown war because it was an attack of a government on the sovereign soil of another.

According to Gowon during the Nigerian civil war, "All is fair and just in war."

If Israel, with all the intelligence and armament available to it, is still painstakingly picking out terrorists one after the other and and studying civilian spaces and establishments before applying deadly physical force, then they should be commended.

If they were intent on committing a genocide in Gaza, Gaza would have been reduced to rubbles by now with no life breathing.

Again, if you want to see an example of genocide, check out the vicious handshakes between the Fulanis and the peoples of the Benue, where whole villages are sacked, people are cut in pieces and burnt with their children, cultivated farmlands are set on fire, IDP camps are attacked and women are raped without mercy.

Otherwise, wait for the war to be over then you can sue Netanyahu to the ICC for war crimes.

Yinmu.
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by oranget(m): 5:37pm On Feb 26
Righteousness2:

I thought you said you were a preacher?
What's a preacher's concern with politics and how can the FG's condemnation of attack on terrorists add to the confusion in the country?
Wayo preacher.

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Krismas(m): 5:37pm On Feb 26
grin RAPISTS

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Austineva(m): 5:38pm On Feb 26
But has FG condemned the killing of Christians in Plateau on December night?
All I see is hypocrisy, nothing more
Nigeria is a terrorists country

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Krismas(m): 5:40pm On Feb 26
grin

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Diligence: 5:41pm On Feb 26
Really! Wondas shall Neva end!

Stupid Hypocrites!
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by sprints1: 5:41pm On Feb 26
Idiot man this kind of matter, he should keep quiet... How many foreign leaders are putting mouth in this matter some people are just plain stupid... Israel-Hamas war it is better you keep quiet

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by FiftyFifty(m): 5:45pm On Feb 26
Botragelad:
Terrorist condemns Israel's right to defend itself. Lol

Anyone who messes with Israel will end up dead. Just ask Hamas!

A shameless terrorist calling others terrorists. You always appear as dirty as a Jew that you're. You stink disgustingly... Spit!
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Krismas(m): 5:49pm On Feb 26
grin MEANWHILE

🔴The Yemenis - the Robin Hood of the Red Sea - do things that are impossible in the Midwest:
♦️ Within less than 24 hours, two British ships were attacked and one of them was sunk or disabled.
♦️Attacking American destroyers 😱
♦️Bombing Israel with missiles and drones
(British ship Rubymar 👇🏽)

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Botragelad: 5:58pm On Feb 26
FiftyFifty:

A shameless terrorist calling others terrorists. You always appear as dirty as a Jew that you're. You stink disgustingly... Spit!
Cope harder!
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 5:58pm On Feb 26
Righteousness2:

Your Madness too much. IDF well trainned soldier fighting with Children and woman... I pray your family suffered what Palestinian Children are suffering now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Lumarstone: 5:59pm On Feb 26
FG should go there and condemn it. This is the FG that is chasing rat while it's house is on fire.

I want this FG to be aware that our youths that normally dig grave if anyone dies are gradually getting tired because of poor nutrition especially those ones from SW, NW and NE.

I left..!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Krismas(m): 6:01pm On Feb 26
grin USELESS JOURNALIST KILLERS

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 6:01pm On Feb 26
FG is looking for trouble and na trouble you go see

2 Likes

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Krismas(m): 6:07pm On Feb 26
grin USELESS LAND THIEFS
ZIONIST ASHKENAZI EUROPEAN SETTLERS

2 Likes

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by gaskiyamagana: 6:10pm On Feb 26
Righteousness2:

Nairaland Israeli parrot have spoken.

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by HeroicMeastro: 6:12pm On Feb 26
Righteousness2:

Are you IDF spokesperson or is just pure hatred that you indoctrinated yourself with?

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by mrkia(m): 6:25pm On Feb 26
Israel is already loosing the war. cheesy
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by mauchiz: 6:30pm On Feb 26
gfelo:
Naija never remove waiting dey their eyes they want to remove another person own, what a country.
My dear, God bless you.
Nigeria is on fire, they have not quenched the fire in Nigeria, is Isreal and Gaza that is there problem.
All I know is that, nothing is my business, until Nigeria recover from economic pandemic.
I don't have time for any country except Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by jonnyjustcome22: 6:42pm On Feb 26
Useless government. People are hungry and dying every day in country.

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Poiniyisworld: 6:47pm On Feb 26
You are indeed an error!

Error401:
How can you be defending yourself and you killed over 10,000 children and journalists? The funny thing is that they are oppressing and still crying victim. If you call that defense, you dont have senssee.

Mindless shelling of innocent civilians with zero achievement aside the annihilation of the Gaza populace. The only hostages they were able to free was done through a swap.
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by eteba(m): 6:49pm On Feb 26
Dear Israel,

The hon minister is talking based on his personal opinion as a terrorist sympathiser.

We as nigeria no follow...o pls sir.

We have a lot of unpalatable dishes on our plate already.

Kindly deal with him as a person who's entitled to his opinion.

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:53pm On Feb 26
All terrorists disguising as journalists will be wiped out by Israel. Stop crying you foolish idiotic minister.
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by BodyCount: 6:57pm On Feb 26
Righteousness2:
[i]Nigeria should be careful in this ISRAEL matter so as not to add to the confusion in the country. Nigeria already has so much disaters on its table.

[i]
Shut ǔp holoriburukuh dirty hypocrite.
Nigeria should not talk but you can always masturbate on it at every opportunity.
I feel so ashamed for you OR-DEH.

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by BodyCount: 7:00pm On Feb 26
SoNature:
Who authorized the politicians to speak for us?

Nigeria should mind their business!

We have our own problems to deal with.
Or deh
Who authorised you to always talk on it as well?
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Tochi360: 7:03pm On Feb 26
This sounds somehow funny sha grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Death Sentences Commuted To 10 Years Imprisonment / Tinubu, APC Plotting To Threaten Election Tribunal Judges With Arrest – Atiku / GEJ Administration Is A Disappointment - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.