Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza (16184 Views)

JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos / FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order / Under Buhari, Nigeria Records Worst Attacks On Journalists In 34 Years -PremiumT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by PHAYOL81: 7:04pm On Feb 26
Exactly. A two states solution is all we want but will ISREAL subscribe to such, having already been claiming more of PALESTINE lands for her numerous housing and relocation projects?
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by abobote: 7:05pm On Feb 26
The title said FG, but the body said Minister of information.
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Tochi360: 7:06pm On Feb 26
BodyCount:

Shut ǔp holoriburukuh dirty hypocrite.
Nigeria should not talk but you can always masturbate on it at every opportunity.
I feel so ashamed for you OR-DEH.

Didirin,so We should leave the numerous problems We have down here to start shooking mouth in far away Israel -Palestine matter undecided

Arindin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by EverBlazingy2k(m): 7:08pm On Feb 26
Nigeria goverment has not see anything wrong with terrorist attack, hardship, APC failure in the country.

Quick to condem.

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by BodyCount: 7:10pm On Feb 26
Tochi360:

Didirin,so We should leave the numerous problems We have down here to start shooking mouth in far away Israel -Palestine matter undecided

Arindin grin grin
Holoriburukuh ọmọ ofo

Certainly, your first word is your mother's first name, while your last word is your father's middle name.
Oloriburuku ọmọ alè jatijati

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by 8stargeneral: 7:11pm On Feb 26
Condemn your own first

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Poiniyisworld: 7:17pm On Feb 26
If you like, vex from now till eternity, na God by himself overthrow Canaan and gave Israel the land.

As a bible student, the land of Canaan itself vomitted the Canaanites out of the land as there was so much Sodomy, sin and wickedness.
God dealt Canaan and its inhabitants an everlasting blow by this - Sin is not good!.

From bible history the only reason Israel loses the land is whenever they sin and once they repent, THE ALMIGHTY GOD GIVES ISRAEL THE LAND BACK IN FULL PEACE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!

Now, the Philistines (Palestinian), from generation to generation instead of telling their children the truth how SIN made them goof before the God of Israel, they would rather keep selling nonsense to them.
Instead of them to manage with humility the five Philistine land which includes Gaza, they will be pushing Israel's mumu button.

If they push Israel, Israel has every right to push them back COS NA PUSH ME I PUSH YOU SOME STUBBORNNESS THEY UNDERSTAND!

LET PALESTINIANS STOP TROUBLING ISRAEL FOE THE LAND AS IT WAS THE GOD OF ISRAEL THAT GAVE IT TO ISRAEL RATHER SINCE THEY LIKE TO SHOWOFF USELESS MUSCLE, LET THEM GO AND FIGHT THE GOD OF ISRAEL SO THAT HE CAN WIPE THEM OFF COMPLETELY FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH!

NONSENSE NA NONSENSE ABEG!

Postinor:
you are very stupid, how does gaza belong to the jews, bloody jews, and yes he spoke for all sensible nigerians
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by ufotunang: 7:17pm On Feb 26
Idle minister...but you do not condemn the hardship hunger suffering the federal government has put on nigerians

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by mosicola(m): 7:17pm On Feb 26
98 percent of the journalists are terrorists
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by enemyofprogress: 7:18pm On Feb 26
Ordinary Mali you no fit face, na Israel you dey go push him chest. Ok now.
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by enemyofprogress: 7:18pm On Feb 26
ufotunang:
Idle minister...but you do not condemn the hardship hunger suffering the federal government has put on nigerians
no mind the modafoka
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Mayeldah(m): 7:20pm On Feb 26
The Minister has said nothing for 9 years now since Fulani Bandits have been raiding villages in Nigeria and killing the inhabitants

Tinubu should sack him now!

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Postinor: 7:23pm On Feb 26
Poiniyisworld:
If you like, vex from now till eternity, na God by himself overthrow Canaan and gave Israel the land.

As a bible student, the land of Canaan itself vomitted the Canaanites out of the land as there was so much Sodomy, sin and wickedness.
God dealt Canaan and its inhabitants an everlasting blow by this - Sin is not good!.

From bible history the only reason Israel loses the land is whenever they sin and once they repent, THE ALMIGHTY GOD GIVES ISRAEL THE LAND BACK IN FULL PEACE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!

Now, the Philistines (Palestinian), from generation to generation instead of telling their children the truth how SIN made them goof before the God of Israel, they would rather keep selling nonsense to them.
Instead of them to manage with humility the five Philistine land which includes Gaza, they will be pushing Israel's mumu button.

If they push Israel, Israel has every right to push them back COS NA PUSH ME I PUSH YOU SOME STUBBORNNESS THEY UNDERSTAND!

LET PALESTINIANS STOP TROUBLING ISRAEL FOE THE LAND AS IT WAS THE GOD OF ISRAEL THAT GAVE IT TO ISRAEL RATHER SINCE THEY LIKE TO SHOWOFF USELESS MUSCLE, LET THEM GO AND FIGHT THE GOD OF ISRAEL SO THAT HE CAN WIPE THEM OFF COMPLETELY FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH!

look at how dumb you sound, so palestine's should leave gaza for israelites because your bible says so, are you ok at all, so genocide is accepted because it is from israelites, just be fooling yourself
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by usagee36: 7:31pm On Feb 26
I said it. Qatar working on FG now😄😃😀
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Poiniyisworld: 7:33pm On Feb 26
Not only in JESUS CHRIST's crucifixion BUT ALSO IN HIS BLOOD THEREIN LIES MY SALVATION IF YOU LIKE, CALL IT RITUAL NA YOUR SAKA - BECAUSE NO LONGER WILL THE BLOOD OF BULLS AND RAMS OBTAIN RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR ME BUT THE BLOOD OF JESUS FINISHED THAT WORK ON THE CROSS OF CALVARY!

THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST IS MY STRONGHOLD...COVERS ME , MY SIBBLINGS, OUR CHILDREN, OUR GENERATION, OUR DESCENDANTS....

I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIST FOR YOUR FINISHED WORK ON THE CROSS OF CALVARY.
O THE BLOOD, THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST IS MY SALVATION, MY ASSURANCE AND MY DELIVERANCE!
IF YOU KNOW, YOU SIMPLY KNOW

SO LIKE I SAID, IF YOU LIKE CALL IT RITUALS OR WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE....NA STILL YOUR SAKA O

PLEASE NOTE , IT IS ABOUT THE GOD OF ISRAEL. JEHOVAH GAVE ISRAEL THE LAND IF YOU LIKE TEAR YOUR SKULL IT STILL WILL NOT SHAKE GOD!
SO STOP FIGHTING ISRAEL AND ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS THEM. SIMPLY GO AND FIGHT THE GOD OF ISRAEL (NA GOD GIVE THEM THE LAND).

DeepSight:

You side step the question. You worship a foreign religion which is based on ritual human sacrifice (the murder of Jesus on the cross) and you call that your salvation.

Then you are so daft as to worship a nation that rejects the idea you live for.

You are so dense you cannot see the racism in your idea that Jews are special above all other people.
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by magzey: 7:34pm On Feb 26
SoNature:
Who authorized the politicians to speak for us?

Nigeria should mind their business!

We have our own problems to deal with.
'Us' as in you and who?
Just because the Journalist life is not of importance to you? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by DeepSight(m): 7:39pm On Feb 26
Poiniyisworld:
Not only in JESUS CHRIST's crucifixion BUT ALSO IN HIS BLOOD THEREIN LIES MY SALVATION IF YOU LIKE, CALL IT RITUAL NA YOUR SAKA - BECAUSE NO LONGER WILL THE BLOOD OF BULLS AND RAMS OBTAIN RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR ME BUT THE BLOOD OF JESUS FINISHED THAT WORK ON THE CROSS OF CALVARY!

THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST IS MY STRONGHOLD...COVERS ME , MY SIBBLINGS, OUR CHILDREN, OUR GENERATION, OUR DESCENDANTS....

I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIST FOR YOUR FINISHED WORK ON THE CROSS OF CALVARY.
O THE BLOOD, THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST IS MY SALVATION, MY ASSURANCE AND MY DELIVERANCE!
IF YOU KNOW, YOU SIMPLY KNOW

SO LIKE I SAID, IF YOU LIKE CALL IT RITUALS OR WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE....NA STILL YOUR SAKA O

PLEASE NOTE , IT IS ABOUT THE GOD OF ISRAEL. JEHOVAH GAVE ISRAEL THE LAND IF YOU LIKE TEAR YOUR SKULL IT STILL WILL NOT SHAKE GOD!
SO STOP FIGHTING ISRAEL AND ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS THEM. SIMPLY GO AND FIGHT THE GOD OF ISRAEL (NA GOD GIVE THEM THE LAND).

There we go. Delighting in the blood of another human being as your salvation.

You are ritualist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by PromiseDilshad(m): 7:43pm On Feb 26
Change your headline to Mohammed Idris Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza. He is not speaking for Nigeria but for himself.
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by ofexpryz(m): 8:10pm On Feb 26
References1:

https://leadership.ng/fg-condemns-attacks-on-journalists-in-gaza-calls-for-ceasefire/
As Ministers of Information representing member states of the Islamic Conference,

What does this statement mean?
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Tochi360: 8:16pm On Feb 26
BodyCount:

Holoriburukuh ọmọ ofo

Certainly, your first word is your mother's first name, while your last word is your father's middle name.
Oloriburuku ọmọ alè jatijati

Shut up Omo ale alalebaje, certainly your late pedophile father who was burnt to death for raping people's goat ruined your life by raping all the senses in that Your cursed head grin cheesy

We should leave our numerous issues and interfer with the issues of the Middle East. Omo Ale jatijati. Have You finished talking about the terrorist raging mad in our Country.
Na dat madness wey you inherit from your mad mother go finally kill you cheesy cheesy
Oloribu Omo Ale.

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by siraj1402(m): 8:30pm On Feb 26
Righteousness2:
Nigeria should be careful in this ISRAEL matter so as not to add to the confusion in the country. Nigeria already has so much disaters on its table.

What Journalists are you talking about? is the Hamas terrorists Journalists ? Or the so called doctors , UNRWA officials and so on who are Caught to be Terrorists and murderers, etc

The IDF acts with utmost precision, targeting Terrorists and taking Measures to avoid harm to Civilians who are really innocent like no army on earth does in a War.

We must remember that ISRAEL is not in a Party. ISRAEL is in a War for its Survival.

I Stand Fully with ISRAEL
See werey murderer.

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by BodyCount: 8:38pm On Feb 26
Tochi360:

Shut up Omo ale alalebaje, certainly your late pedophile father who was burnt to death for raping people's goat ruined your life by raping all the senses in that Your cursed head grin cheesy

We should leave our numerous issues and interfer with the issues of the Middle East. Omo Ale jatijati. Have You finished talking about the terrorist raging mad in our Country.
Na dat madness wey you inherit from your mad mother go finally kill you cheesy cheesy
Oloribu Omo Ale.
Lol
Calling you ọmọ ale and realising I'm actually correct is a thing of joy cheesy
If you doubt whether you're a bastarɗ or not, ask your drunkarɗ old foōl faggòt father if he married your old hag olosho mama as a virgin grin grin
You product of a dysfunctional miserable and broken home.
It'll never be well with you and your entire generations. Whatever you lay your hands on shall never prosper.
Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo jatijati.
USELESS OSU ALUSI PIG grin

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by BodyCount: 9:04pm On Feb 26
Poiniyisworld:

I swear to God, you're indeed a very miserable and senseless human being.
The way some of you think and reason, I swear you don't deserve the gift of life.
You're supposed to be donated to medical students so that they can dissect you and use you for experiments.
So for your mind, this European migrants claiming to be isrealites are fighting a just curse?
All the lands belongs to them because according to them, their useless god promised them the land and their prove is that it is written in their STORY BOOK - BIBLE?
Chai grin grin grin , I dey shame for you.
It will never be well with that their useless and stupìd god and the whole of Israel and the TERRORlST jews residing in it. Na thunder go kíll all of them and that their evil god. Aka god of Isreal

Let me even ask you a simple question:
If hausa people come to your village now and tell you that your entire village belongs to them and they show you their quran where it was written, will you pack out of your village and give up all your lands for them?

You people should always use your brain before you type nonsense.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by OKEIYIOKODU: 9:05pm On Feb 26
References1:

https://leadership.ng/fg-condemns-attacks-on-journalists-in-gaza-calls-for-ceasefire/
D
Taking pain reliever for another man's headache while hunger, disease, insecurity banditry,corruption kidnapping and inflation is at it's peak in the country.
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Bellotelli: 9:12pm On Feb 26
Righteousness2:
Nigeria should be careful in this ISRAEL matter so as not to add to the confusion in the country. Nigeria already has so much disaters on its table.

What Journalists are you talking about? is the Hamas terrorists Journalists ? Or the so called doctors , UNRWA officials and so on who are Caught to be Terrorists and murderers, etc

The IDF acts with utmost precision, targeting Terrorists and taking Measures to avoid harm to Civilians who are really innocent like no army on earth does in a War.

We must remember that ISRAEL is not in a Party. ISRAEL is in a War for its Survival.

I Stand Fully with ISRAEL
stfu satanic being

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Dada4me: 9:18pm On Feb 26
The same press men that turn to Hamas commanders at night... Where were the press men when Israel was hit by Hamas in October last?
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Tochi360: 9:30pm On Feb 26
BodyCount:

Lol
Calling you ọmọ ale and realising I'm actually correct is a thing of joy cheesy
If you doubt whether you're a bastarɗ or not, ask your drunkarɗ old foōl faggòt father if he married your old hag olosho mama as a virgin grin grin
You product of a dysfunctional miserable and broken home.
It'll never be well with you and your entire generations. Whatever you lay your hands on shall never prosper.
Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo jatijati.
USELESS OSU ALUSI PIG grin

Hahahaha grin grin You can't ask your father if you are a bastard bcus him don die na cheesy grin grin grin your late pedophile, gay goat rapist father went about raping people's goat,come still use the same prick rape your dog fûcking mother who is running mad on the streets,come still use same prick wey him take rape goat rape a cursed child of doom like You grin
Your late father was a very evil man,he deserved to be burnt alive like asun, same way You will be burnt alive too grin
Sebi you sef don dey rape people goat, matches,tyre and fuel go soon end your Tori as e take end your late papa own grin

Alalebaje Omo ale,eternally accursed child of doom, perdition,misfortune and abomination grin cheesy grin

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Whalis: 9:34pm On Feb 26
Postinor:
you are very stupid, how does gaza belong to the jews, bloody jews, and yes he spoke for all sensible nigerians
There is no way you can be a rational thinker when Koran is your moral compass. I pity you. No wonder your types wanted to kill a lady some days in Pakistan just because she was wearing a dress that had Arabic inscription on it. They didn't even understand the write up just as your hollow head could not understand a call for peace between the warring parties.
The world will know peace when they rightfully eliminate all the vestiges of Islam.
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Whalis: 9:34pm On Feb 26
Postinor:
There is no way you can be a rational thinker when Koran is your moral compass. I pity you. No wonder your types wanted to kill a lady some days ago in Pakistan just because she was wearing a dress that had Arabic inscription on it. They didn't even understand the write up just as your hollow head could not understand a call for peace between the warring parties.
The world will know peace when they rightfully eliminate all the vestiges of Islam.
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Postinor: 9:45pm On Feb 26
Whalis:

There is no way you can be a rational thinker when Koran is your moral compass. I pity you. No wonder your types wanted to kill a lady some days ago in Pakistan just because she was wearing a dress that had Arabic inscription on it. They didn't even understand the write up just as your hollow head could not understand a call for peace between the warring parties.
you are a very stupid person, using the bible to justify a genocide and land grabbing, and you call muslims terrorist, look at the kind of rubbish you christains are supporting, shame on you and your pastors idiot

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by BodyCount: 10:02pm On Feb 26
Tochi360:

Hahahaha grin grin You can't ask your father if you are a bastard bcus him don die na cheesy grin grin grin your late pedophile, gay goat rapist father went about raping people's goat,come still use the same prick rape your dog fûcking mother who is running mad on the streets,come still use same prick wey him take rape goat rape a cursed child of doom like You grin
Your late father was a very evil man,he deserved to be burnt alive like asun, same way You will be burnt alive too grin
Sebi you sef don dey rape people goat, matches,tyre and fuel go soon end your Tori as e take end your late papa own grin

Alalebaje Omo ale,eternally accursed child of doom, perdition,misfortune and abomination grin cheesy grin
Oloriburuku osu pig grin
If pass one sentence of the dry nonsense you type make e no better for me grin
Who get time for OSU pig grin
Child of hate and perdition
Again, e no go better for you till the end of time, your drunkarɗ old foōl faggòt father and your ugly old hag olosho mama.

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by travelzcruix: 10:20pm On Feb 26
One day, ISIS will meet the wrong enemy. There has been no Palisitine and never will there be. What is historically and biblically correct is the province of Judea. Palisitine still remains a fictional state created to cause tension in that region. Back to Nigeria, I spent my hard earned savings for the month to repair my generator. We move... 75k gone just like that... Heard price of a new one cost an arm and a leg. Father Lord, just sound the trumphet!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Umahi Announces 13th Month Salary Bonus For Workers / Kachikwu, Baru And The NNPC Debacle By Reuben Abati / Atiku Largest Private Employer Of Ghost Workers – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.