Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza (16198 Views)

JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos / FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order / Under Buhari, Nigeria Records Worst Attacks On Journalists In 34 Years -PremiumT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by DOM7: 10:23pm On Feb 26
Don't hide under journalist and talk rubbish, even your government here don't respect human rights and rules of law.
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Sniper101(m): 10:44pm On Feb 26
target them all.
especially the Aljazeera journalists.
those lot are very bias.
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Thereishel: 11:09pm On Feb 26
Error401:
How can you be defending yourself and you killed over 10,000 children and journalists? The funny thing is that they are oppressing and still crying victim. If you call that defense, you dont have senssee.

Mindless shelling of innocent civilians with zero achievement aside the annihilation of the Gaza populace. The only hostages they were able to free was done through a swap.

Hear this blind man talking. Who started the war is it not Hamas. Hamas leaders has ran away from Palestine. Your terrorist brothers are using children as human shield firing missiles to Israel so you don't want Israel to fire back. Nonsense!
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by brownbib(m): 11:23pm On Feb 26
Terrorism is a crime against humanity!!!
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by funshint(m): 11:27pm On Feb 26
Hope he got the President's approval before making this statement. The last thing Nigeria needs is a diplomatic row with a country like Isreal. We should remain neutral in all these.
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Whalis: 6:12am On Feb 27
Postinor:
you are a very stupid person, using the bible to justify a genocide and land grabbing, and you call muslims terrorist, look at the kind of rubbish you christains are supporting, shame on you and your pastors idiot
Who argues with a head slammer?
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by KGBKremlin: 6:22am On Feb 27
Botragelad:
Terrorist condemns Israel's right to defend itself. Lol

Some people are so daft, they put religion before common sense. I've been saying it since this war started. Hamas will be sorry for invading Israel and killing those people.

Most of these journalists are terrorists. The Nigeria minister of information is clueless, or he's talking rubbish because he's got the same religion as them. They're not journalists, they're Hamas mates or helpers who work together. Some of them joined in with Hamas on October 7 and knew all about the invasion, some of them even cheered when Hamas killed Jews.

I don't want to hear anyone speak because these TERRORISTS were happy when they did the invasion. They're getting what they deserve, and like I said, till the last one. No one, not even the whole Arab world or the Islamic countries association or whatever they call themselves(I don't get why Nigeria is in there when it's a secular country(theoretically) can stop ISRAEL.

No one gives a toss about their protests and moans, it won't stop the destruction of Hamas. South Africa must be tired. Victory is guaranteed!

Anyone who messes with Israel will end up dead. Just ask Hamas!

Animal that is the reason anything you people lay or support die naturally.
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by KGBKremlin: 6:23am On Feb 27
Whalis:
Israel should know that this man spoke on behalf of Islamic northern Nigeria. He has battery failure with the attacks on innocent Nigeria happening everyday in the middle belt.
We in the south call for peace without religious biase amongst the inhabitants of Jerusalem and her appurtenances including Gaza.

Another foolish animal talking that is why you always remain slave to the north, similar to your ancestors.
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by KGBKremlin: 6:25am On Feb 27
SoNature:
Who authorized the politicians to speak for us?

Nigeria should mind their business!

We have our own problems to deal with.

Look at this hungry thing who know as Nigerian.
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by KGBKremlin: 6:26am On Feb 27
bnanny:
Nigeria Muslim condemned Israel right to defend itself. We Nigeria Christians are not left out in Muslim jihad but this same man never condemned his brothers for killings Christians in middle berth Nigeria.
If Nigeria Christians are weak at this time, Israel is not weak and they will defend themselves till the very end of the world.
Funny enough, middle Easter Muslim never accept these as*slickers humans. If all middle east arab league are afraid to raise voice who are you?

Close your mouth is there anything Christians in Nigeria apart from Jehovah witness.
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Botragelad: 6:28am On Feb 27
KGBKremlin:

Animal that is the reason anything you people lay or support die naturally.
I don't fancy terrorists.
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Whalis: 6:28am On Feb 27
KGBKremlin:

Another foolish animal talking that is why you always remain slave to the north, similar to your ancestors.
Slavery doesn't last forever. But fanatism last forever. I think this one dey pain you? But you haven't said a thing about the ethnical cleansing and the land grabbing happening just under your nose. These people are your neighbors. The same black people. But just because of religion you are being sympathetic to Palestine. Ibu wowu.
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by KGBKremlin: 6:44am On Feb 27
Whalis:

Slavery doesn't last forever. But fanatism last forever. I think this one dey pain you? But you haven't said a thing about the ethnical cleansing and the land grabbing happening just under your nose. These people are your neighbors. The same black people. But just because of religion you are being sympathetic to Palestine. Ibu wowu.

I'm a judaist for your information and religious belief doesn't control me, only animals in human form will be supporting evil.

Very soon double potion of what is happening to the Palestinians people will emerge in south east.
Amen.
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Postinor: 7:25am On Feb 27
Whalis:

Who argues with a head slammer?
you are very stupid,I better be an head slammer than someone who believes in genocide all because your bible tells you so,dumb fool
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Friend22(m): 7:56am On Feb 27
Righteousness2:
Nigeria should be careful in this ISRAEL matter so as not to add to the confusion in the country. Nigeria already has so much disaters on its table.

What Journalists are you talking about? is the Hamas terrorists Journalists ? Or the so called doctors , UNRWA officials and so on who are Caught to be Terrorists and murderers, etc

The IDF acts with utmost precision, targeting Terrorists and taking Measures to avoid harm to Civilians who are really innocent like no army on earth does in a War.

We must remember that ISRAEL is not in a Party. ISRAEL is in a War for its Survival.

I Stand Fully with ISRAEL

RUBBISH!

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by FiftyFifty(m): 8:11am On Feb 27
Botragelad:

Cope harder!

Stop making a caricature of your dirty self. The world is seeing you people for what you really are. The lies and propaganda that sustained you is being exposed daily... Hitler was right after all!
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Exceed15: 8:14am On Feb 27
Mumu FG. From finding that journalist is working underground with terrorist.
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by BrighterSyde: 8:25am On Feb 27
Postinor:
you are very stupid,I better be an head slammer than someone who believes in genocide all because your bible tells you so,dumb fool

So you’ve been coming online? I was wondering if poverty and hunger had killed you. I’m happy you are still alive. Seems like you don’t have any response to how I’m publicly humiliating you and making a fool out of your belief in politicians. Your silence is understandable. Enjoy your life. When you finally have brains mention this moniker again. Fool.
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Botragelad: 8:36am On Feb 27
FiftyFifty:

Stop making a caricature of your dirty self. The world is seeing you people for what you really are. The lies and propaganda that sustained you is being exposed daily... Hitler was right after all!
Hitler died like a bloody Nazi that he was. Suicide! 😂
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by manduwem(m): 9:57am On Feb 27
I'm always surprised at what's priority for the government...

1 Like

Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Ferrous(m): 10:45am On Feb 27
Na so we dey chook mouth for wetin no concern us sad sad
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by FiftyFifty(m): 10:57am On Feb 27
Botragelad:

Hitler died like a bloody Nazi that he was. Suicide! 😂

He's played his part by getting rid of some of the worse creatures ever in human history... Posterity will be kind to him to him despite your cheap propaganda. The world needs more Hitlers and certainly more are on the way.
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Botragelad: 10:59am On Feb 27
FiftyFifty:

He's played his part by getting rid of some of the worse creatures ever in human history... Posterity will be kind to him to him despite your cheap propaganda. The world needs more Hitlers and certainly more are on the way.

The Jews are still here. Cry! 😂
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Imert: 11:09am On Feb 27
dead to Israel
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by FiftyFifty(m): 11:17am On Feb 27
Botragelad:

The Jews are still here. Cry! 😂

Yeah, they're here before....
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by spoman: 11:29am On Feb 27
Israel had suffered a long time in the hands of Muslims and God has remembered them. When God will remember Biafra, Northern Muslims will weep forever. Stupid minister and he's lslamic cartels
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Botragelad: 11:30am On Feb 27
FiftyFifty:

Still here. What will you do about it?
Haha.
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Botragelad: 11:30am On Feb 27
FiftyFifty:

Still here. What can you do about it?
Lol
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by spoman: 11:32am On Feb 27
Israel had suffered a long time in the hands of Muslims, and God has remembered them. When God will remember Biafra, Northern Nigeria will weep forever. Stupid minister with his religious heroin cartels.
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Ikpongiton: 12:56pm On Feb 27
I stand with Israel
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by Versal: 1:04pm On Feb 27
See this religion imbeciile throwing shades at Isreal.
One button, you will evaporate in your stupiid Zoogeria
Re: FG Condemns Israel's Attacks On Journalists In Gaza by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:45pm On Feb 27
Botragelad:
Terrorist condemns Israel's right to defend itself. Lol

Some people are so daft, they put religion before common sense. I've been saying it since this war started. Hamas will be sorry for invading Israel and killing those people.

Most of these journalists are terrorists. The Nigeria minister of information is clueless, or he's talking rubbish because he's got the same religion as them. They're not journalists, they're Hamas mates or helpers who work together. Some of them joined in with Hamas on October 7 and knew all about the invasion, some of them even cheered when Hamas killed Jews.

I don't want to hear anyone speak because these TERRORISTS were happy when they did the invasion. They're getting what they deserve, and like I said, till the last one. No one, not even the whole Arab world or the Islamic countries association or whatever they call themselves(I don't get why Nigeria is in there when it's a secular country(theoretically) can stop ISRAEL.

No one gives a toss about their protests and moans, it won't stop the destruction of Hamas. South Africa must be tired. Victory is guaranteed!

Anyone who messes with Israel will end up dead. Just ask Hamas!

Clueless na understatement.... take care of ur home first... can farmers go to farm... in Nigeria??

If Isreal reason him matter eheeeeee.... nobody will come to his rescue... he should mind his business....!!!... u no see as Arab nations dey handle the matter ni... UAE... and Qatar no look our face... talkless of the others...

I believe he is another world!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING: Adamawa Deputy Governor, Bala Ngilari, Resigns / Reno Omokri Celebrates 9th Birthday Of His Twin Sons / Impeachment: APC Dares Saraki To Reconvene Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.