Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? (30640 Views)

Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo / Pepper Kpomo And Shaki With Vegetables / I Sell Dried Cow Skin(kpomo) In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by DenreleDave(m): 1:12pm On Feb 27
Jennyclay:
1 of that kpomo is #250 in my area.

Let’s says everything there would go for #750

Lies
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by saintruky(m): 1:13pm On Feb 27
So topics don finish for nairaland.. na kpomo season....

3 Likes

Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by sylve11: 1:14pm On Feb 27
Jewessgratitud3:
This is not the type I buy. The pomo is not thick and smooth. This is the type I like.

If pomo is not like this count me out.

I tell you. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by Walai(m): 1:14pm On Feb 27
undecided
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by Octopusssy(f): 1:14pm On Feb 27
Slow news day
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by Pat081: 1:14pm On Feb 27
Jennyclay:
1 of that kpomo is #250 in my area.

Let’s say everything there would go for #750
first time in your life that you will come out to say the truth , so you too used to eat this??

4 Likes

Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by olyrayy(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27
RevenuesBoost:
My husband don't want us to return to his state because he is enjoying this woman's kpomo in Cross River State.

Hmmmmm. Are you sure he is referring to the kpomo she cooks or it's another one? cheesy cheesy
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by Jewessgratitud3: 1:16pm On Feb 27
sylve11:

I tell you. cool

You understand? cheesy
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by Theunderman: 1:16pm On Feb 27
I guess ur husband is a yakurr man grin
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by Pat081: 1:17pm On Feb 27
DenreleDave:

Lies
she did not do Tinubu child on this
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by thaoriginator: 1:17pm On Feb 27
Now now I know say na two types of kponmo dey

We get kpomo and we get Ponmo grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by Psady(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27
PastorOlokonla:
You said your husband is enjoying the "woman's kpomo"!

What is going on in Nairaland these days, It is totally wrong for your husband to be eating another woman's kpomo talkless of enjoying it. Hanhan!
Lol! If only she knows what it means to eat another woman's kponmo !

2 Likes

Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by muyico(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27
Bcus of foods u guyz didn't wanna move on??
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by Oluwaseunomo: 1:21pm On Feb 27
6ixVille:
No fit use my money buy pomo
And why do you think we care about your existence or what you do with your money.... They asked simple question if you don't have anything reasonable to contribute why don't you move along, yall think you're shaming people eating kpomo you're only making a slowpoke of yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by charlypoker(m): 1:21pm On Feb 27
RevenuesBoost:
My husband don't want us to return to his state because he is enjoying this woman's kpomo in Cross River State.

Today, my husband jokingly said, "Do you know why we didn't relocate after we had concluded that we will? I thought about the Kpomo, Bush Meat and Chicken πŸ˜„
Where Will you see 50 and 100 Naira tasty fried Chicken? If not in Cross River State"πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚
My Funny Husband πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This is donkey or camel skin aka ketekete grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by Theoarhics: 1:21pm On Feb 27
immortalcrown:
What do people gain from eating this?

Pleasure
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by Greenback: 1:22pm On Feb 27
yarimo:
Lynus mba grin
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by sparko1(m): 1:27pm On Feb 27
eteebanky1:
This'll add no value to your body

None nutritious
Not true,

A 100g of boiled, thick cow skin contains about 224.65kcal of energy, 6.80g of carbohydrate, about 43.9g of water, 46.9g of protein, 1.09g of fat, and 0.02g of fibre. For micronutrients, it contains small amounts of calcium (61mg), iron (4.3mg), magnesium (12mg), phosphorus (36mg) and Zinc (6.79mg)

Even water contain something. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by RevenuesBoost(f): 1:28pm On Feb 27
PastorOlokonla:
You said your husband is enjoying the "woman's kpomo"!

What is going on in Nairaland these days, It is totally wrong for your husband to be eating another woman's kpomo talkless of enjoying it. Hanhan!

Ahhh! It's not what you're thinking o

I can't let my husband has another kpomo (vv)
He is not a cheat o, if loyalty and faithfulness was a person, then it's him.

If it's this kpomo (cow skin) my husband is free to have as many as possible.
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by texazzpete(m): 1:29pm On Feb 27
I wouldn’t pay a single naira for this
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by Maj196(m): 1:30pm On Feb 27
Hear yourself... "He's enjoying this woman kpomo"... Just dey play

1 Like

Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by ponishah: 1:32pm On Feb 27
immortalcrown:
What do people gain from eating food
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by RevenuesBoost(f): 1:36pm On Feb 27
yarimo:

Lol
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by CodeTemplar: 1:38pm On Feb 27
immortalcrown:
since you feel it offer next to nothing, do this experiment.

Buy lots of it and start feeding a malnourished person then watch how fast they change. Kponmo is not low in nutrients o.

1 Like

Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by justmondris: 1:39pm On Feb 27
RevenuesBoost:

Today, my husband jokingly said, "Do you know why we didn't relocate after we had concluded that we will? I thought about the Kpomo, Bush Meat and Chicken πŸ˜„
Where Will you see 50 and 100 Naira tasty fried Chicken? If not in Cross River State"πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚
My Funny Husband πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Your husband may be speaking in parables that you didn't understand. I doubt if he was referring to this kind of Kpomo. I believe he was talking about enjoying sleeping with the woman. Pay attention to home and do your investigation.
Note:[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] This does not mean you should jump to a conclusion and destroy your home based on my own interpretation of his statement which is based on assumption.

1 Like

Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by blowjohn(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27
RevenuesBoost:

I agree it has no nutrition
It has sweetness
That's why Cross River Soups makes sense
Especially the Efik tribe

Na akwaibom get efik na
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by nstore: 1:41pm On Feb 27
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by Acidosis(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27
eteebanky1:
This'll add no value to your body

None nutritious

It's shocking how Nigerians from different generations have continued to spread this unadulterated lie about ponmo.

1 Like

Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by Sleekfingers: 1:42pm On Feb 27
That dirty thing.
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 1:43pm On Feb 27
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by RevenuesBoost(f): 1:43pm On Feb 27
PastorOlokonla:
in my place, we call it Kanda!

Same in my area

I used Kpomo because it's the well recognized name
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by Hezmatosky: 1:48pm On Feb 27
immortalcrown:
Bagar Bachelor, that's what you are. Life never show you undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make Doya Da Kwia, A Northern Nigerian Street Food (Photos, Video) / How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) / Pictures Of The World’s Most Dangerous Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.