Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? (30663 Views)

Five Benefits Of Eating Kpomo / Pepper Kpomo And Shaki With Vegetables / I Sell Dried Cow Skin(kpomo) In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:46pm On Feb 27
Hezmatosky:

Which area ke? What we have now is national hunger and inflation. What is here is also there.

The hunger is not affecting us o

This hunger will not affect those that store up grains/food for the year or for months.

Our food is still available

We target it's season to store it up

Rice season is gone so it gets costly by this time

It will be cheap again by August/September
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:48pm On Feb 27
Kinzo0917:

When you were saying your husband loves this woman pomo, my mind went somewhere else oo

because some guys refer to pus*y as pomo

I never knew you meant d cow πŸ„ pomo

cheesy cheesy
My title says it all
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:52pm On Feb 27
DenreleDave:

No one can sell that soft pomo, just one of it for 250

Really! cheesy
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:53pm On Feb 27
Asswipemod:

It's Pomo. Not kpomo.

It's "Kpomo" not "Pomo"

Use google please

Don't allow mother tongue confuse you .
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:59pm On Feb 27
timmydrogba:
Ponmo is cheap here in Ibadan. That’s 300 worth coz it can be cut to five pieces. There are others going for 500 sha.
It depends. But very affordable here. Than fish self πŸ˜‚

Best soup garnisher
It makes your soup smile
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by RevenuesBoost(f): 9:01pm On Feb 27
imagrg:
What place?
It's about N400 each in my area.
Everything should cost between N2,500 And N3,000 here oh.

Wow!
Quite costly
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by RevenuesBoost(f): 9:06pm On Feb 27
JayPeeOham:

What part of Cross River please?

Because, I'm a Cross Riverian Realtor based in Lagos with the hope of relocating back withy family this year but still finding it difficult because of lack of prospects in the state.

However, if it were to be for good for, I don't think any State in Nigeria would come an inch close to Cross River! 😁🀫πŸ€ͺ

What we have in Lagos is tasteless junks garnished with diets and dust!
No yam, no garri, no plantain, no banana, no palm oil, no roasted plantain (what they eat here is dry plantain and groundnut, even prisoners deserve better.. mtcheeww), no water, to mention but a few😁

Ahhh! You're so right
My husband left Lagos for Cross River.
Since then, he speaks so lowly of Lagos.
He said, too much traffic and noise, Ugep is too quiet and I like it.

Fell in love with tapioca garnished with Kpomo, Perewinkle, Chicken and Fish.

Ugep Town in Yakurr LGA of Cross River State

Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by Qatar2022: 9:10pm On Feb 27
RevenuesBoost:
My husband don't want us to return to his state because he is enjoying this woman's kpomo in Cross River State.

Today, my husband jokingly said, "Do you know why we didn't relocate after we had concluded that we will? I thought about the Kpomo, Bush Meat and Chicken πŸ˜„
Where Will you see 50 and 100 Naira tasty fried Chicken? If not in Cross River State"πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚
My Funny Husband πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Why will you eat death skin?
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by Asswipemod: 9:11pm On Feb 27
RevenuesBoost:

It's "Kpomo" not "Pomo"

Use google please

It is pomo. It's a word I have known before Google search engine was invented.
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by blowjohn(m): 9:11pm On Feb 27
RevenuesBoost:

This is the same thing my husband said
He said, most Yoruba people think that Cross River and Akwa Ibom is the same.

It was first known as Akwa-Cross, the two states were merged together, until they got separated during the time of states creation.

So Cross River State and Akwa Ibom State are two different states.

Cross River has Efik
While Γ€kwa Ibom has Ibibio

The languages are alike but not the same.
An Efik person will understand Ibibio but an Ibibio person will not totally understand Efik.

Well said.
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by blowjohn(m): 9:14pm On Feb 27
RevenuesBoost:

This is the same thing my husband said
He said, most Yoruba people think that Cross River and Akwa Ibom is the same.

It was first known as Akwa-Cross, the two states were merged together, until they got separated during the time of states creation.

So Cross River State and Akwa Ibom State are two different states.

Cross River has Efik
While Γ€kwa Ibom has Ibibio

The languages are alike but not the same.
An Efik person will understand Ibibio but an Ibibio person will not totally understand Efik.

Sorry I meant to say akwaibom is for Ibibio, like u rightly said.
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by RevenuesBoost(f): 9:14pm On Feb 27
DenreleDave:

Ignore those ignoramus

I don't even eat meat.. It's pomo and fish

If they know the good taste that comes with Kpomo eh!
They'll add it to all their soups
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by RevenuesBoost(f): 9:22pm On Feb 27
Qatar2022:

Why will you eat death skin?

Wahala!
Do you want to eat living skin?
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by RevenuesBoost(f): 9:26pm On Feb 27
Asswipemod:

It is pomo. It's a word I have known before Google search engine was invented.

Ahhh!
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by ObalendeCMS: 9:36pm On Feb 27
RevenuesBoost:

Not Kponmo,

It's "Kpomo" not "Ponmo"

Use google please

Most times it amazes me when people say what they don't know with confidence.

Madam, the etymology of that word is from the Yoruba language.
Let me break it down for you now, woman it's simple;
"Pon" means "back" or "to back" while "mo" means "with" or "along".
Fyi, I'm a very cultured & intelligent Yoruba boy. I no dey shook mouth for mata online & offline, anyhow. I was only trying to highlight a misnomer here.
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by femi4: 9:42pm On Feb 27
Urgent1Million:

At least it's not completely useless as people think. Plus it contains fibre and can provide calories.
It doesn't make sense, you can't get the required amount of nutrient needed from it. Avoid it
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by RevenuesBoost(f): 9:55pm On Feb 27
ObalendeCMS:

Madam, the etymology of that word is from the Yoruba language.
Let me break it down for you now, woman it's simple;
"Pon" means "back" or "to back" while "mo" means "with" or "along".
Fyi, I'm a very cultured & intelligent Yoruba boy. I no dey shook mouth for mata online & offline, anyhow. I was only trying to highlight a misnomer here.

Did you study Yoruba in school?
What if you're the wrong one?

Argue with Google not me.
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by ObalendeCMS: 10:00pm On Feb 27
RevenuesBoost:

Did you study Yoruba in school? What if you're the wrong one?
Argue with Google not me.
Okay o. No vex.
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by JayPeeOham: 10:52pm On Feb 27
RevenuesBoost:

Ahhh! You're so right
My husband left Lagos for Cross River.
Since then, he speaks so lowly of Lagos.
He said, too much traffic and noise, Ugep is too quiet and I like it.

Fell in love with tapioca garnished with Kpomo, Perewinkle, Chicken and Fish.

Ugep Town in Yakurr LGA of Cross River State

Ugep, wow.... So we are neighbours!!!

Nice one!
First time I am meeting a "close relative" on Nairaland

And hmmmm that dish looks yummy, not sure I've had it before though... Wouldn't mind trying it some day
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by Besuccesful: 2:49am On Feb 28
If the oyinbos come out tomorrow and say ponmo is important in the body, I am sure everyone saying ponmo have no nutrient will start clamoring for it. Ya"all think the oyinbos actually knows everything right? See, Nothing is worthless they are only more important than each other.
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by BBIA: 4:36am On Feb 28
Olaasunky1:

Does she sell ponmo?
Yes Jennyclay does cool

1 Like

Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by opomulero101(m): 8:11am On Feb 28
For ur ponmo purchase in bulk quantity,pls contact us by Call/Whatsapp on 08144426393
We sell in 50pieces quantity of various sizes namely
HONDA:8000 Naira
BAJAJ : 4000 Naira
LAGATA :2000 Naira
OROBO : 1000 Naira
Pls we deliver throughout Nigeria.
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by justmondris: 12:10pm On Feb 28
RevenuesBoost:

Hmmm...
She's my mum's age o
If loyalty and faithfulness was a person then it's my husband

No problem, I'm glad you trust your husband. If that's the case and you both still want to relocate, promise him that you will look for a place to always buy Kpormor for him in the new destination.
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:46pm On Feb 28
justmondris:

No problem, I'm glad you trust your husband. If that's the case and you both still want to relocate, promise him that you will look for a place to always buy Kpormor for him in the new destination.

We were supposed to relocate to his state(Ekiti State) but recently bandits are disturbing his state.

His speech about the Kpomo was a joke.
We've actually decided to rethink the relocation

1 Like

Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:56pm On Feb 28
JayPeeOham:

Ugep, wow.... So we are neighbours!!!

Nice one!
First time I am meeting a "close relative" on Nairaland

And hmmmm that dish looks yummy, not sure I've had it before though... Wouldn't mind trying it some day

Wow!
A pleasure e-meeting you.

There's how most Ugep people eat their tapioca with oil, pepper and onion alone but I prepare mine fried and garnished that you won't even tell that it's common cassava.
I learnt to prepare it that way from my mum, you really need to try it.
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by JayPeeOham: 5:59pm On Feb 28
RevenuesBoost:

Wow!
A pleasure e-meeting you.

There's how most Ugep people eat their tapioca with oil, pepper and onion alone but I prepare mine fried and garnished that you won't even tell that it's common cassava.
I learnt to prepare it that way from my mum, you really need to try it.

Same here

I guess I have to pay you a visit then.
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:17pm On Feb 28
JayPeeOham:

Same here

I guess I have to pay you a visit then.

That'll be so cool
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by justmondris: 10:19pm On Feb 28
RevenuesBoost:

We were supposed to relocate to his state(Ekiti State) but recently bandits are disturbing his state.

His speech about the Kpomo was a joke.
We've actually decided to rethink the relocation
Okay ma. happy married life.
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by JayPeeOham: 7:26am On Feb 29
RevenuesBoost:

That'll be so cool

Okay, interesting, but I think I would love to know how you're gonna introduce me to your husband first and his possible reaction. πŸ˜‚
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:36am On Feb 29
JayPeeOham:

Okay, interesting, but I think I would love to know how you're gonna introduce me to your husband first and his possible reaction. πŸ˜‚

My husband is a simple person
He'll welcome you with open arms
Nairaland is his second home
Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:37am On Feb 29
justmondris:

Okay ma. happy married life.

Thanks ❣️

1 Like

Re: How Much will You Buy This Kpomo In Your Area? by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:44am On Feb 29
Urgent1Million
Jennyclay
Immortalcrown
JulianBond007
DrinkWater247
nstore
fati2001
Oyindidi
eteebanky1
PastorOlokonla
yarimo
Jewessgratitud3
Gadafii
phoneport
sylve11
AbujaLagos
6ixVille
EreluRoz
saintruky
statement.
Walai
Octopusssy
Pat081
olyrayy
Theunderman
thaoriginator
Psady
muyico
charlypoker
Theoarhics
Greenback
sparko1
texazzpete
blowjohn
nstore
Acidosis
SALLYBERRY01
ObalendeCMS
Hezmatosky
Monday60655
Kinzo0917
DenreleDave
Jeffy1206
ManOfMan
timmydrogba
Vinnie2000
Connected1
imagrg
JayPeeOham
symbianDON
femi4
haphizz57
poiZon
sparko1

Thank you all for commenting.
If you weren't mentioned but you commented abeg no vex, it's an oversight.

I actually bought this Kpomo for 200 Naira only and I get this benefit everyday.

My husband intended that his SMALL SISTER NAIJA (SSN) Project would Kick-Off the remote village of AGOI; However - he just told me that he decided to readjust the location of the SMALL SISTER NAIJA (SSN) REALITY TV SHOW to UGEP.... Just Because of Kpomo!

FACT 1: Talk About Kpomo; ALL MEN Like KPOMO..

Grab a drink, let me give you the full gistπŸ˜„

There's this kpomo Seller (woman) in my area, if you go to her house in the morning to get kpomo, she gives you pieces of kpomo as jara.
If you meet her in the market, she won't give you too much jara so other customers will not complain.
She leaves for the market as early as 7:00am.
So you have to be in her house before 7:00am if you value the extra kpomo pieces.
The good news is that she lives close to us.

Even as others are complaining of hard economy, some people are being cheerful.
Other kpomo sellers are selling their kpomo pieces to restaurant sellers, she gives hers at zero cost.

Most times, she doesn't even have to go to the market because her kpomo gets finished at home.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Prepare Chicken Currry Sauce (Ingredient, Pictures) / How To Make Doya Da Kwia, A Northern Nigerian Street Food (Photos, Video) / Ogbono Soup, With Fufu Or Eba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.