Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge - Family (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge (79541 Views)

Best Gifts For Your Family Under $150 / Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge / Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Africaine(f): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2011
Pls can i get the acct number ASAP, today is pay day.

God Bless everyone that has contributed so far,you will never labour in vain and help will NEVER be far from all of you.
Thank you all.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by r231(m): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2011
Africaine:

Pls can i get the acct number ASAP, today is pay day.

God Bless everyone that has contributed so far,you will never labour in vain and help will NEVER be far from all of you.
Thank you all.

I have sent you a PM with the account details.

Thanks and God bless you as you support the project.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Woke4all(m): 10:37am On Nov 28, 2011
Pm pls
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 28, 2011
Wow . . . I must really commend everybody on this thread for their kindess, generosity and encouragement. At times like this, I feel proud to be a NLder.

May God bless you all . . .  kiss  kiss
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by mbulela: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2011
-
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by loneytunes(m): 10:52am On Nov 28, 2011
Whao! I'm really touched by this gesture. Sorry for coming in late but i would like to give something to this cos. Kindly send me bank details pls. Thanks.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by r231(m): 10:52am On Nov 28, 2011
Woke4all:

Pm pls

Ujujoan:

Wow . . . I must really commend everybody on this thread for their kindess, generosity and encouragement. At times like this, I feel proud to be a NLder.

May God bless you all . . .  kiss  kiss

Thank you madam grin
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by r231(m): 10:54am On Nov 28, 2011
loneytunes:

Whao! I'm really touched by this gesture. Sorry for coming in late but i would like to give something to this cos. Kindly send me bank details pls. Thanks.

Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by lucy1(f): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2011
Chei! some women are suffering. This one na CO2 paradise under the bridge She dey with pikin and husband. Nna Odikwa egwu oooooooooooooooo
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by blacksta(m): 11:12am On Nov 28, 2011
Please what is the pay pal - ID

Thanks
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by r231(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2011
blacksta:

Please what is the pay pal - ID

Thanks

Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by hotToyin: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2011
Please can I get the account details to contribute my quota? Thanks
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Witi(m): 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2011
Pls the account no to pauloxti@yahoo.com or 07030547750. Thanks
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by nairabytes(m): 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2011
hi mods,

pls send me the AC details. I would like to participate in this project.

Besides money, are clothes acceptable - brand new (natives).

cheers
NB
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by DBestDoc(f): 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2011
Pls i would like 2 partake in this blessing.i need the a/c no sent 2 my email-。...
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by r231(m): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2011
hot Toyin:

Please can I get the account details to contribute my quota? Thanks

Witi:

Pls the account no to pauloxti@yahoo.com or 07030547750. Thanks

D_BestDoc:

Pls i would like 2 partake in this blessing.i need the a/c no sent 2 my email-queeny4ng@yahoo.com.

nairabytes:

hi mods,

pls send me the AC details. I would like to participate in this project.

Besides money, are clothes acceptable - brand new (natives).

cheers
NB

as for the gift items, pls email nairalandcharity@gmail.com
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Nayah(f): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2011
R231 I'm on professional trip right now but can you give me more details on my inbox please?

Many thanks bro
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by jonex70(m): 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2011
Plz send me the acct detail to. Mrbusiness42@yahoo.com or 08033939530. God bless you all.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by r231(m): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2011
jonex70:

Plz send me the acct detail to. Mrbusiness42@yahoo.com or 08033939530. God bless you all.

sent

thanx and God Bless

Nayah:

R231 I'm on professional trip right now but can you give me more details on my inbox please?

Many thanks bro

sent
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Nayah(f): 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2011
R231 can you please tell me when this donation will end and how much we have to give and convert it in Euro please cause I need to organize myself
thx tell me inbox
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by OAM4J: 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2011
Nayah:

R231 can you please tell me when this donation will end and how much we have to give and convert it in Euro please cause I need to organize myself
thx tell me inbox

Thanks Naya.

We hope to wrap up things by this weekend, God willing. So we will still accept your donations before or by the end of the week. If that changes we will let everyone know.

There is no minimum or maximum amount you can give. Give as much as you can please. God bless you as you support the project.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Eberay(f): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2011
OMA4J, I must commend u guys on Nairaland for ur efforts in making the Obuhs get back on their feet. I work with the media and I posted on Saturday that I wanted to write about the Obuh family and the work u guys are doing to assist them. Got a reply from one of u that I should go ahead wish I could have had a meeting with the Obuhs or one of u to back up ma write up. Well its all good. I quoted some of u from ur post, but made use of ur online Identity for security reasons. U guys did a good job and God in his mercies will continue to bless u all. I am on ma maternity leave just had a baby 2weeks back. Worked from home and sent it for publication, as soon as it comes out will let u guys know. I pray as a result of the write up more ppl will respond and come to their aids and many others under the same situation. God bless u guys.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Nayah(f): 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2011
Ok !!!
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by AZeD1(m): 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2011
Can i get the account details?
are clothes/shoes welcomed too?
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by anonimi: 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2011
true because if he his sacked, he may end up under the bridge too and become a problem. the lord will change his ways for good, let us move on we are very close, hope NTA will air this, to create the spirit of love among Nigerians to help themselves for good.

Two things here:

- he does not need to be sacked. he can be suspended for a month, demoted, promotion/increment frozen for one year etc.
- how do you deter others from playing with the lives of others and misleading the reading public if there is no punishment for caught offenders
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by OAM4J: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2011
A-ZeD:

Can i get the account details?
are clothes/shoes welcomed too?

I have just sent you a PM with the account details.

Yes clothes and shoes donation are welcome

Get in touch with us on nairalandcharity@gmail.com

Thank you and God bless you as you support the project.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by OAM4J: 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2011
Eberay:

OMA4J, I must commend u guys on Nairaland for your efforts in making the Obuhs get back on their feet. I work with the media and I posted on Saturday that I wanted to write about the Obuh family and the work u guys are doing to assist them. Got a reply from one of u that I should go ahead wish I could have had a meeting with the Obuhs or one of u to back up ma write up. Well its all good. I quoted some of u from your post, but made use of your online Identity for security reasons. U guys did a good job and God in his mercies will continue to bless u all. I am on ma maternity leave just had a baby 2weeks back. Worked from home and sent it for publication, as soon as it comes out will let u guys know. I pray as a result of the write up more ppl will respond and come to their aids and many others under the same situation. God bless u guys.

Thank you Eberay. All thanks be to God who enabled all of us to do this.

Its Ok, keep us posted. If you want to ask any question, you can mail us at nairalandcharity@gmail.com

We are doing this as one of our ways of giving back to the society and helping humanity and not for any personal glorification or personal publicity, so we prefer to remain anonymous, just refer to us as "some Nairalanders"
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by vladimiros: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2011
i never thought i would say this but

i think seun could start an NL fund, just for this

wish i could donate but damn paypal does not allow u-18's
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by oyinmama(f): 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2011
PM pls. Thank u
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by OAM4J: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2011
oyinmama:

PM pls. Thank u

Sent.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by maki(f): 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2011
@r321 can u plz confirm my deposit wit teller no 8480785 - gtb, name of depositor bernard james,
may God bless u all,
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by GrownMan(m): 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2011
Hey team, pls send me account details as well

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (45) (Reply)

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.