Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge - Family (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge (79447 Views)

Best Gifts For Your Family Under $150 / Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge / Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by OAM4J: 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2011
[b]Because of the kindness many of you showed and your trust in the organisers, today, all the repairs work have been concluded in the Obuhs' new home and they are well settled now.

Also because you gave more, we have been able to secure them a shop for trading, fullly paid for 18 months.

The pictures attached are:

1. Our own Ifyalways (Nairalander) with Obuh's Junior in their new home

2. Obuh's Junior already in Christmas mood (& ready to celebrate many of Arsenal Victories coming in for the rest of the season - OAM4J is happy they are gunners  wink cheesy )

3. The Upgraded Obuh's family (See what transformation a little kindness can bring - Compare with their picture on the 1st page of this thread)

4. Mr Obuh Inspecting their new trading shop courtesy of your kindness

[size=13pt]The Remaining Part Of The Project.[/size]

We wish to buy them some items they can trade with. Also we hope to put the little boy in school.

Thank you and God bless you all for your givings, prayers and support.

Please keep the donations coming

- The Organisers
[/b]

Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2011
^^^ I wish there was a way for her to wash her hair. . . .

Thank you everybody!!
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by yamakuza: 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2011
Aaaaaaaw!

wipes tears
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by MGmotors: 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2011
Done through paypal. Receipt Number:0158-0198-9415-1588
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by r231(m): 12:08am On Nov 29, 2011
MGmotors:

Done through paypal. Receipt Number:0158-0198-9415-1588

pls email nairalandcharity@gmail.com
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Fhemmmy: 12:14am On Nov 29, 2011
These pix are enough to make a grown man cry . . . . Please once all is done, and the boy got a school, will like to know and see how we could help from outside of Nigeria . . . the best that could be given to a child is education.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 3:57am On Nov 29, 2011
Im very happy for the Obuhs! Im smiling to see them there. Thanks for all the pics and a very big thank you again for all your effort kiss
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 29, 2011
i hope you guys told them of family planning.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by soreola(f): 7:19am On Nov 29, 2011
I just want to say that I love you guys and that this is phenomenal. We thank God, remember there are thousands of families just like the Obuhs in Nigeria. I think we should come up with another viable and legit project. We could do exactly what we've done here; take pics before and after etc.

However when the Obuhs are all settled down, let's not forget to keep in touch with them from time to time and see how they are progressing.

Can i get the acct info, thanks!!

We can all make a difference, one person, family, community at a time . . .

God bless you all . . . Go Nairalanders!!
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by dotman(m): 7:58am On Nov 29, 2011
Hi,

Good job guys, can you please send me the bank details.

Cheers.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 29, 2011
joshfash:

Mine is not included now, sent via card transfer on sunday
jarus pls confirm!
send the payment details(name of a/c holder) and amount to nairalandcharity@gmail.com.

@oyinmama,
Your payment has been received. Will include it in the updated list later today.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 29, 2011
Well, i was totally impressed by some good Nigerian. it all good to be our brothers keeper, if life is like this then the world would be a better place to live in. God will bless you all

Pls i m dam interested inbox me the account details at once . i m in Nigeria
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by ehie007(m): 9:12am On Nov 29, 2011
i just stumbled into this tread, took my time to read all thru, i must confess, these are positive steps for nigeria, God bless you all for the initiative, donations, concerns, prayers and all.

this can be documented and sent to a tv station to show this as a documentary to teach people that we still have concerned nigerians in the society,
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by DBestDoc(f): 9:27am On Nov 29, 2011
I can't but think how llife has messed this woman up.She looks way older than she's supposed 2.May d Good lord bless them and everyone that has contributed in one way or the other to put smiles on their faces.
Amen
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by maki(f): 10:15am On Nov 29, 2011
kindly confirm my payment, name of depositor bernard james - gtb undecided
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by evalasthn: 10:35am On Nov 29, 2011
Great work! Peace and Love to Mr. Obuh and family, Nairaland people that are handling this project and all the contributors. Please may I get a PM of bank details (preferably GTbank).
Thanks
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Odunnu: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2011
Why are they all frowning - lil boy, Mr & Mrs Obuh? They should have just smiled na.
Nice Job Ify, i'm so proud of y'all.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by SEGAD: 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2011
Can you forward the account details to olusegad@gmail.com
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by OAM4J: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2011
soreola:

I just want to say that I love you guys and that this is phenomenal. We thank God, remember there are thousands of families just like the Obuhs in Nigeria. I think we should come up with another viable and legit project. We could do exactly what we've done here; take pics before and after etc.

However when the Obuhs are all settled down, let's not forget to keep in touch with them from time to time and see how they are progressing.

Can i get the acct info, thanks!!

We can all make a difference, one person, family, community at a time . . .

God bless you all . . . Go Nairalanders!!

dotman:

Hi,

Good job guys, can you please send me the bank details.

Cheers.

guy007:

Well, i was totally impressed by some good Nigerian. it all good to be our brothers keeper, if life is like this then the world would be a better place to live in. God will bless you all

Pls i m dam interested inbox me the account details at once . i m in Nigeria

evalasthn:

Great work! Peace and Love to Mr. Obuh and family, Nairaland people that are handling this project and all the contributors. Please may I get a PM of bank details (preferably GTbank).
Thanks

SEGAD:

Can you forward the account details to olusegad@gmail.com

The account details have been sent to you all.

God bless you as you support this project.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by OAM4J: 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2011
maki:

kindly confirm my payment,    name of depositor bernard james - gtb  undecided

Jarus will confirm the payment as soon as he comes online.

Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by SEGAD: 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2011
Done. Thanks for the opportunity.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by eyoniggar(m): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2011
I hope this is not an organized SCAM, if not please send account details to@

admin@aawsmstuff.com

Nairaland 4ever.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by no1madman(m): 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2011
Done!
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by firestar(f): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2011
Please PM details to me.
This initiative is of a noble cause fueled by love. If we can do pool resources like so without bickering and solely because 'I want to'.

God bless all your efforts.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by OAM4J: 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2011
eyoniggar:

I hope this is not an organized SCAM, if not please send account details to@

admin@aawsmstuff.com

Nairaland 4ever.

firestar:

Please PM details to me.
This initiative is of a noble cause fueled by love. If we can do pool resources like so without bickering and solely because 'I want to'.

God bless all your efforts.

Account details sent.

Thank you.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by OAM4J: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2011
SEGAD:

Done. Thanks for the opportunity.

no1madman:

Done!

Thank you and God bless you.

Jarus will confirm all payments when he comes online.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by firestar(f): 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2011
Received. Thank you Moderator.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by ronkebp(f): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2011
I am sooooo impressed it feels good to be part of this wonderful project, ''blessing another'' with the little resources you have, God has answered their (Ibuhs) prayers, i can't even imagine the nights they have slept under that bridge in tears and lament. God may yor name be praised!!!!!!!. And i thank everybody tooo that have been and are still part of this good thing. God bless us all, what a beautiful way to end the year. God is good.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2011
BREAKDOWN OF NAIJA A/C CONTRIBUTIONS TO DATE (3PM NAIJA TIME- 29/11/11)
1, Charcover - 10k
2, 9ijaman - 10k
3, Phemmy - 10k
4, Militia Dewdrops - 15k
5, Firearm - 3k
6, Anonymous - 5k
7, Joagbaje -100k
8, RonkeBp - 10k
9, Sheriffman - 3k
10, H&L Brokers - 10k
11, FTmom - 10k
12, Vicjustice - 10k
13, Gabng - 10k
14, Initials BAA - 10k
15,Web Extreme Concept - 2k
16, Initials AGT - 5k
17, Initials FOS - 5k
18, Initials AH - 5k
19, Initials  OACT - 20K
20, Initial EMN - 3k
21, Initials BA - 25k
22, Initials NVC - 10k
23, Bernard James - 5k
24, Oyinmama - 10k
25, Initials AOA - 10k
26, Joy2theworld - 2.5k
27, Unidentified(ATM/POS transfer) - 1k
28, OAM4J ($100) - 16k
29, bfire - 10k
30, Initials NO - 1k
TOTAL REC'D IN NIGERIA TO DATE:                                346,500[/b]Amount used to date(Ifyalways will present full details):        214,000
BALANCE (as @ 3:15 pm NG Time, 29/11/11):                  [b]132,500

Signed:
Jarus
Fund custodian

NB: To avoid disclosing people's names and maintain anonymity -the strongest point of NL - I have decided to use initials of depositors/acct holders for donors whose NL IDs were not disclosed in the payment details, so kindly look out for your initials or those of the person used as depositors to identify your confirmations. You may send mail to nairalandcharity@gmail.com if you have any issues.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by AZeD1(m): 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2011
God bless you all for your contributions,

OAM4J
dropped little change in the account today. I would also like to know if this is a one off project or it continues with other people/familes!!!
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by ronkebp(f): 4:03pm On Nov 29, 2011
^^^^^^Would be glad if it can continue, it is a great way to help. Infact i was thinking, Starting from next year, we could have an account dedicated solely to charity, where members (anybody interested in joining the group) could make monthly contributions, which would be used to assist people in need.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by OAM4J: 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2011
A-ZeD:

God bless you all for your contributions,

OAM4J
dropped little change in the account today. I would also like to know if this is a one off project or it continues with other people/familes!!!

Thank you and God bless you for your contribution.

We intend to continue with other people/families as the case/need arise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (45) (Reply)

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men / Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.