Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States (43631 Views)

FG Dumps N16 Trillion Railway Projects For N2.6trn Lagos-calabar Coastal Road —I / Consumers Lament As Food Prices Rise 30% In Eight States / Lagos-calabar Coastal Road: Landmark, Govt Mull Win-win Solution To Avoid Demoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States by seunny4lif(m): 2:01pm On Feb 27
Hope they do it, because we don’t want to hear snake stole the money
Re: Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States by Ken4Christ: 2:01pm On Feb 27
The only man of integrity I know that is currently in this government. If there are others, I don't know. He is someone I know personally many years back. More grace to him. This is why we need righteous people in power. I don't mind if he becomes the president of Nigeria in future.

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States by OhuDealer: 2:02pm On Feb 27
The economic benefits of this laudable project is in transforming the coastal real estate.

Every where in the world , coastal real estate is most prized.

The good people of the SS are going to be the biggest beneficiaries of this project as it will open up remote coastal communities to real estate, tourism and maritime development.

Start buying land along the coastal route.

8 Likes

Re: Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States by damble: 2:02pm On Feb 27
Na road people go chop?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:03pm On Feb 27
Kenochi:
I really want to commend His Excellency Engr David Umahi,I daresay that Asiwaju got this appointment spot on
I was on the third mainland bridge and saw the work going on,I have to give kudos to Engr David Umahi,the man sure knows his onions

As for the ongoing Road from Lagos to Calabar,I was around the Dangote Refinery to Ode Omi in Ogun state a few days ago and I saw staff from the construction company setting out the Road Alignment,whether you believe or not,work is going on in that location and I can attest to this
This government is intent on moving on despite all the challenges,I am sure this will be the legacy project for this Government
A super highway that connects all the southern states in Nigeria,this is what will bring the much needed development and reduce travel time across the state

Kindly subcribe to our properties located at the Ibeju Lekki Industrial Hub,visit our signature for more details

All the works ever done on that bridge has been scam all along including fashola time

Am sure even fashola will be ashamed of himself moving on that bridge cos tinubu and umahi did a awesome job there

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States by ShenTeh(m): 2:03pm On Feb 27

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:03pm On Feb 27
mytime24:
Project of 20yrs to come cheesy
Wit many phase of commissioning

You want it completed in 2 years? So you’ll start complaining about the quality

Or you prefer the project canceled and the monies shared as palliatives?

6 Likes

Re: Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States by spinna: 2:04pm On Feb 27
Correeect!

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States by Kelvin30286063(m): 2:10pm On Feb 27
Impressive if they complete the project cos we all know how Nigeria government always abandon projects anyhow.
Re: Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States by Theoarhics: 2:11pm On Feb 27
This is a better project unlike the useless one Ameachi did from Nigeria to Niger Republic just to please Buhari who later didn't support his presidential ambition.

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States by Correspondence(m): 2:12pm On Feb 27
I lost my job. Please assist me with any amount. 0015695250. Guaranty Trust Bank. Christian
Re: Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States by Emman08: 2:13pm On Feb 27
Half of that money is ending up in personal pockets

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:14pm On Feb 27
ponlear:
Audio !
Another means to enrich Emilokan's folks!
let's see if obi will congratulate ASIWAJU JAGABAN for this nice development

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States by Eriokanmi: 2:15pm On Feb 27
mytime24:
Project of 20yrs to come cheesy
Wit many phase of commissioning
You are right. Only gullible minds would fall for Tinubu's lies. 4th mainland bridge and lagos airport promise of almost 30 years, we never see

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States by Greenback: 2:15pm On Feb 27
haffaze777:
God bless Niger and all true Nigerians
Mental grin
Re: Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States by haffaze777(m): 2:19pm On Feb 27
Greenback:

Mental grin

God heal your soul
Re: Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States by Mcreloaded(m): 2:19pm On Feb 27
The road for branch enter Edo state small , from ondo the road for just bend small enter gelegele from there continue to warri north for Delta state.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:21pm On Feb 27
Audio.

It is one thing to award a contract/project, it is another thing to carry it out.

The last time I checked, apc still occupies aso villa
Re: Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States by Austino50: 2:24pm On Feb 27
correct man Engr. Dav

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States by Menclothing: 2:24pm On Feb 27
Good one

Projects should be roll out so people will be engaged

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States by godofuck231: 2:26pm On Feb 27
Bossbranding:
for real?
who are you to speak , if cow fit sit down for airport runway wjo be you
Re: Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States by hisgrace090: 2:26pm On Feb 27
Just like minister amaechi, it seems umahi has been warned not to take any project to the south east.
God is watching!

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States by rottennaija(m): 2:27pm On Feb 27
richiemcgold:
Laudable 🫡
This is no doubt a massive project.

This project will never be complete.
Re: Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States by tnerro1(m): 2:30pm On Feb 27
Please do train tracks along with the road, will last longer than the road self
Re: Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States by Chucks13: 2:31pm On Feb 27
godofuck231:
No worry aboki go put cow for the middle , fulani go cash out wella

Ok we shall see if na cross River or Delta or na Ondo people go allow Fulani put cow cross their road we dey wait, may be you forgot its no longer buhari era.
Re: Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States by Kenmatt(m): 2:33pm On Feb 27
In all of these, non is cutting across South East, I actually know that the people of SE did not vote for APC, but just extend this which you do and know how to do very well.

Afterall, it's still Politics .

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States by writeprof(m): 2:36pm On Feb 27
Alooter continua or white 🐘

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States by Twizzy30(m): 2:37pm On Feb 27
This is a laudable project. Nigeria is due for a coastal road spanning the coastal cities in the country. Imagine driving through the road with a beautiful view of the ocean.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyo Building Most Advanced Silos In Nigeria (Photos) / Ahmed Makarfi's Son's Wedding: Atiku, Sule Lamido & Kwankwaso, Sambo Attend / Osun Election: EFCC Arrests APC Official Caught Buying Votes At Isale Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.