Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? (8100 Views)

What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? / Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. / A Past On Your Virginity. Do You Regret Your Choice?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? by viceb: 11:50am On Nov 12, 2011
I regret meeting her cos she is a cheat, high brand liar, fiery tempered and insultive piece.
Re: Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? by viceb: 11:56am On Nov 12, 2011
BiafranFirstSon:

I had to quit. She is not worth it. Any woman that knows the road to babalawo is as dangerous as a viper. She took my picture to her prophet in their church(celestial church of christ). She nearly ruined my life. Kai Abimbola! Sometimes my mind will skip when i hear people call that name.

I no fit lafff, guy u funny die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[sub][/sub]u go fear na.
Re: Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? by no1madman(m): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2011
Fuckin no!i enjoyed d puxxxies while they lasted. . . . .
Re: Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? by Sike(m): 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2011
I'd never regreted meeting my own Ex!

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? by sley4life(m): 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2011
Depends on the type of Ex. I regretted dating Kemi from Oyo. She cant boil yam
Re: Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? by ektbear: 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2011
No regrets. Enjoyed it thoroughly and learned from the experience. And am a better person now as a result.
Re: Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? by badmus77(m): 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2011
As a guy, u shld knw there will be lot of ex gfs but there is always one u seems to think, care abt wen u r not 2geda any longer, Only regretted meeting her wen I was too scared of commitment, tho, it last more than 14mnths but I still cares n adore her because she was most adorable, caring lady, wish I cld move some years bk,
Re: Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? by Finecat(m): 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2011
Even though i fell into a wayward hand, i don't regret dating her. The relationship i had with her made me appreciate the relationship that i have with my fiancee right now. My ex did it all; lies, cheating, lack of authenticity etc. I'm getting married next month to a woman who values honesty and faithfulness. I wish my ex well, because she will need it, but i hope she has changed.
Re: Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? by Nairaboi(m): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2011
i wud not say i regret. Cause if for my ex geting pregenant 4 another guy while we werd still dating, i wud neva hav goten to knw her younger sister whom am currently engaged to. grin
Re: Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? by sexlog(m): 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2011
Lots of them, i dont regret dating any of them, except one that left me for a richer elderly man. She still call me after their marriage, saying she missed my body.  There was a day she asked me to meet her up in an hotel,  i refused as i dont want to die of     ' magun'.
Re: Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? by sexlog(m): 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2011
Nairoboi,
siblings! Wow! So how's the family reaction?
Re: Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? by gbemijames: 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2011
[color=#000099][/color]‎​yeah, i do
She was my first n i loved her so mch, bt she decided along d way 2 go bk to her ex,, attemptin a comeback attempt few weeks later,wc i didnt allow, next thin i realized was she "insults me anytime she has an opportunity to communicate wit me" , did so much as i've ever been insulted in ma life!
D "insults" is d reson i regret.
Re: Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? by silvertuke(m): 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2011
Finecat:

Even though i fell into a wayward hand, i don't regret dating her. The relationship i had with her made me appreciate the relationship that i have with my fiancee right now. My ex did it all; lies, cheating, lack of authenticity etc. I'm getting married next month to a woman who values honesty and faithfulness. I wish my ex well, because she will need it, but i hope she has changed.

Wishing you all the Best.

Nairaboi:

i wud not say i regret. Cause if for my ex geting pregenant 4 another guy while we werd still dating, i wud neva hav goten to knw her younger sister whom am currently engaged to. grin

I guess you did it right, Definitely she will regret it, if the other relationship is going well.
Re: Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2011
Amen to dat
Re: Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? by Maximip(m): 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2011
Yup, wish I never dated her.
Re: Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2011
BiafranFirstSon:

I had to quit. She is not worth it. Any woman that knows the road to babalawo is as dangerous as a viper. She took my picture to her prophet in their church(celestial church of christ). She nearly ruined my life. Kai Abimbola! Sometimes my mind will skip when i hear people call that name.
lwkmd, you go fear fear, your woman was desperate o.
I had to quit with my ex because the guy was too immature. We were better off as normal pals.
Re: Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? by silvertuke(m): 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2011
@BiafranFirstSon thank God for your life.
Re: Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? by Ifydamsel: 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2011
No regrets @ all,learnt a whole lot from him.
Re: Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? by cynthiafred67(f): 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2011
Nope no regrets he was my ex-ample

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? by Plannerrabiu: 11:50pm On Nov 12, 2011
I regret dating my ex
Re: Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? by Maureenah(f): 12:58am On Nov 13, 2011
I dnt regret lyk d sayin experience is always d best teacher wat i knw is dat i wnt repeat d dat same mistake dat 4 sure
Re: Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2011
190smh:

Dating Goldielucks - Nope

Dating mzdarkskin - HELL YEAH  angry angry

shut up there. you know you LURVV me. tongue tongue
Re: Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? by asagal(f): 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2011
somtyms i regrt bt it made me a beta person n lover.
Re: Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? by 69: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2011
ask something berra jo. whats the regret when it was fun then? soldier go soldier come, barrack still remain gidikpa. kawai. lol
Re: Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? by vivianebele(f): 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
No it was fun
Re: Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? by utenwuson: 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
rokiatu:
They were fun while they lasted so I don't regret anything.
how many of Us!
Re: Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? by utenwuson: 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
So every1 has goten an X........WTF, let's assume ds nairaland is Nigeria, I leave miss A, she bcoms my x n she goes 2 MR B wc must have left his X mis B, I now start a date wit mis C which must av B as her X........ Ds s really a circle, plss stop ds X things n go for Y

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With / My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) / Guys, What Irks You Most In A Lady That Makes You Turn Her Down ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.