Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With (8096 Views)

10 Photos That Will Make You Fall In Love Again / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? / How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2012
I know this may sound weird and some of you may beg to differ. Your skin complexion doesn't only affect who you fall in love with, but affects who falls in love with you as well.

If you are dark skined, you may tend to easily develop soft spot or affection for a fair complexioned opposite séx and vice-versa. Look deep down into yourself and confirm if am right or wrong. ^_^

I use myself as a practical example. Am a dark skinned(chocolate) tall dude with broad shoulders and all the ladies I get attracted to both emotionally and sexually are all fair in complexion. Dark skinned ladies do'nt even stand any chance at all. I told my dark complexioned uncle's wife this and she said it is hereditary but could not explain how and why she loved and married my fair complexioned uncle.

My friends and I have debated this and they use themselves as examples and agreed/believe it. That is why the complexion of most husband and wife are mostly opposite.

If your mom and dad have the same or similar skin complexion, ask them if they really love each other.... cheesy
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2012
Una be fool: In know this may sound weird and some of you may beg to differ. Your skin complexion doesn't only affect who you fall in love with, but affects who falls in love with you as well.

If you are dark skined, you may tend to easily develop soft spot or affection for a fair complexioned opposite séx and vice-versa. Look deep down into yourself and confirm if am right or wrong. ^_^

I use myself as a practical example. Am a dark skinned(chocolate) tall dude with broad shoulders and all the ladies I get attracted to both emotionally and sexually are all fair in complexion. Dark skinned ladies do'nt even stand any chance at all. I told my dark complexioned uncle's wife this and she said it is hereditary but could not explain how and why she loved and married my fair complexioned uncle.

My friends and I have debated this and they use themselves as examples and agreed/believe it. That is why the complexion of most husband and wife are mostly opposite.

If your mom and dad have the same or similar skin complexion, ask them if they really love each other....
look at ur mumu topic sad
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2012
This is ridiculous at best. Totally unscientific.
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by joudini(m): 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2012
Am not sure there is a scientific study to underscore this theory but this is practically what happens to me. Am fair in complexion but if am to have a fantasy, it would be a dark skin girl.

I understand though, that correlation does not equal causation.
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by Compudoms(m): 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2012
Universal lie. Oyibo people nko.

1 Like

Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by tpia1: 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2012
false premise imo.

not necessarily true, or might be more pronounced in some areas than in others.
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2012
Sounds "weird" as you say but using myself to judge this your hypothesis, it think I will say it 100% true. I only find myself attracted to an opposite skin color babe!
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2012
Compudoms: Universal lie. Oyibo people nko.
Fair skined Americans mostly go for black Americans and their rampant general fair skin complexion in some areas can be the major reason for their frequent divorce. Loving & marrying someone having the same skin complexion as yours is not impossible but can be a temporal feeling or just a mare séxual affection which may die off within a short time. Black and Yellow- Wiz Kalifa .smiley
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by slimyem: 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2012
op,una be fool true true!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by MMM2(m): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2012
angry angry
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by milkymesh: 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2012
Una be fool: I know this may sound weird and some of you may beg to differ. Your skin complexion doesn't only affect who you fall in love with, but affects who falls in love with you as well.

If your mom and dad have the same or similar skin complexion, ask them if they really love each other....
for those of you who believed "una be fool" hypothesis, I can only say UNA BE FOOL for real.

1 Like

Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by joudini(m): 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2012
milkymesh:
for those of you who believed "una be fool" hypothesis, I can only say UNA BE FOOL for real.

lf only you will understand that there was a caveat that there is no substantive scientific study to back up his view and those who gave theirs were their own PERSONAL VIEWS and EXPERIENCES.

Be careful how you spout sweeping insulting generalisations or people will be tempted to think you have a recurring urge to be stupid.
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by claremont(m): 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2012
I think this hypothesis justifies my fetish for white girls. I'm attracted to them more than my Nigerian females.
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by joudini(m): 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2012
claremont: I think this hypothesis justifies my fetish for white girls. I'm attracted to them more than my Nigerian females.

Be careful. You might be termed a racist redneck!
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2012
joudini:

lf only you will understand that there was a caveat that there is no substantive scientific study to back up his view and those who gave theirs were their own PERSONAL VIEWS and EXPERIENCES.

Be careful how you spout sweeping insulting generalisations or people will be tempted to think you have a recurring urge to be stupid.
GBAM cool Some guys just like runing their wild mouths grin . Ignoring them is best answer to the equation. I knew most will never agree to this as I clearly stated before. I had to come up with this from my own personal observation and observation from my close friends. No scientific proof to back it up for now but am gana bring up a scientific proof very soon cos am a scientist myself grin and all we do is find proofs to our reasonable guess cheesy
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by milkymesh: 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2012
grin
Una be fool: GBAM cool Some guys just like runing their wild mouths grin . Ignoring them is best answer to the equation. I knew most will never agree to this as I clearly stated before. I had to come up with this from my own personal observation and observation from my close friends. No scientific proof to back it up for now but am gana bring up a scientific proof very soon cos am a scientist myself grin and all we do is find proofs to our reasonable guess cheesy
grin
Una be fool: GBAM cool Some guys just like runing their wild mouths grin . Ignoring them is best answer to the equation. I knew most will never agree to this as I clearly stated before. I had to come up with this from my own personal observation and observation from my close friends. No scientific proof to back it up for now but am gana bring up a scientific proof very soon cos am a scientist myself grin and all we do is find proofs to our reasonable guess cheesy
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by DukeNija(m): 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2012
I think I get the op's perspective but its not really proven. I'm not light, I actually consider myself in between or even on the choco side. I'm attracted to brown girls. Gosh, I love them. And girls of all complexion are attracted to me. But to be honest, I think light girls are more attracted to me cry. My ex was light skinned and very pretty, I didn't really dig her. I droolled for her brown friend. I dated her friend after we broke up.
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by krnl: 11:23pm On Aug 24, 2012
Women have a greater tendency to exhibit this kind of behaviour than men do.
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by Daresh(f): 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2012
Una be fool: I know this may sound weird and some of you may beg to differ. Your skin complexion doesn't only affect who you fall in love with, but affects who falls in love with you as well.

Hogwash!
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by Jbgurl: 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2012
well, as 4me, i
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by Jbgurl: 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2012
sori
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 24, 2012
After reading the OP's post, i think his username should be "I be fool"
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2012
The poster has a point IMO. I am fair and I'm interested in dark skin guys. Even if I see a fine looking fair guy, I acknowledge his fineness but still I'm not interested.

I'm fair already; I don't need competition in the complexion department. I want someone whose skin colour would complement mine hence my preference for chocomilo guys smiley.

1 Like

Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by Stallion77(f): 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2012
Jb gurl: sori but i get easily pissed when i c light guys.i feel they all bleach.

Lack of exposure.
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by AleciaM(f): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2012
I beg to disagree, my mum and dad have d same skin colour (fair) n they are in love. Stop all this theories made up in ur head.
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by DukeNija(m): 11:56pm On Aug 25, 2012
Shollypopz: After reading the OP's post, i think his username should be "I be fool"
shocked cry
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 26, 2012
I have seen dumb threads, dumb researches and dumb OPs. . . This one takes the cake hands down. Gaddemit
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2012
Hands-down takes the cake cheesy
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by commited(m): 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2012
i love both but i thank i hav a sting 4 d fair 1s which i can't xplain.
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by MrsChima(f): 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2012
I was told by chatters on this site that Nigerians arent color-struck.

Hmm.
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by olowo200: 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2012
The guy is 100 percent right but there are some few exception at times
Re: Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 27, 2012
Mugu thread.

I am dark skinned and EXTREMELY attracted to dark men. smiley

They could be black, non-black hispanic or Indian,
but once that skin is dark they get my attention. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Priest Caught Having S*x With A Prostitute Inside His Car (photos) / Meet Girl That Was Tortured By Four Guys. / I Went To Church Without Underwear And Sat In Front Seat”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.