Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

We The SW/ SS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We The SW/ SS (1226 Views)

SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except / 75% Of People Living In SW, SS, NC, NE, NW Are Igbos - Peter Obi's Supporter / PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We The SW/ SS by OhuDealer: 9:47am On Feb 27
DaTruths:
OhuDealer

Is road an achievement?

Does it grow the IGR of SS states?

If Tinubu wants to build bridges, let him build a mega seaport in SS, so that SE/SS can be importing and exporting goods from there, and decongest apapa sea port.

But know he wont because of bad belle grin

Stop putting SS with SE as being interchangeable.

We are not one .

2 Likes

Re: We The SW/ SS by EmiloCorn: 9:48am On Feb 27
OhuDealer:

First , you said it's a waste

Secondly you said they should finish the other east-west road

Now you are saying the project will never be completed.

I ask again : why this project dey pain una?

It's not me that did all those things. You're quoting the wrong person undecided

But guy relax, don't be allowing all these people be giving you PTSD on nairaland. You be corn chewer like me oh, dey go small small sad
Re: We The SW/ SS by Didijiji: 9:48am On Feb 27
OhuDealer:

Carry your hunger comot for here.

Hypocrites

Wicked demons

Things were okay in 2012, you protested. Now things are terribly bad you want people to be fools
Re: We The SW/ SS by aribisala0(m): 9:49am On Feb 27
Didijiji:
Continue with your manner.....

ordinary indomie is 1k for super pack

ode
I don't eat indomie I prefer cocoyam

1 Like

Re: We The SW/ SS by Didijiji: 9:54am On Feb 27
aribisala0:

I don't eat indomie I prefer cocoyam

Chameleon
Re: We The SW/ SS by OhuDealer: 9:58am On Feb 27
Didijiji:

Chameleon

Chai!

You people are really evil

See how a solid project that will lift thousands of remote communities in the SS out if poverty dey pain una.

I ask again, why is this project paining you guys ?

2 Likes

Re: We The SW/ SS by Didijiji: 10:00am On Feb 27
OhuDealer:

Chai!

You people are really evil

See how a solid project that will lift thousands of remote communities in the SS out if poverty dey pain una.

I ask again, why is this project paining you guys ?
paining me like the rice pyramid and CNG buses projects
Re: We The SW/ SS by aribisala0(m): 10:01am On Feb 27
Didijiji:

Chameleon
seriously I do not eat income rice or anything made with flour
Re: We The SW/ SS by OhuDealer: 10:02am On Feb 27
Didijiji:
paining me like the rice pyramid and CNG buses projects

Go and celebrate Julius Berger 600m road in Aba and leave me to celebrate this groundbreaking project

1 Like

Re: We The SW/ SS by Sulele04(m): 10:03am On Feb 27
aribisala0:
seriously I do not eat income rice or anything made with flour
Is Indomie not good, omo me I like Indomie oo fast food that is now sweet.
Re: We The SW/ SS by aribisala0(m): 10:20am On Feb 27
Sulele04:

Is Indomie not good, omo me I like Indomie oo fast food that is now sweet.
Depends on your age and occupation
If you are over 40 doing office work and not sporty. It is unhealthy
By the way what do you know that is used to make it?
Re: We The SW/ SS by DaTruths: 11:14am On Feb 27
OhuDealer:

Stop putting SS with SE as being interchangeable.

We are not one .

Let Tinubu build seaport in SS so that it can grow SS IGR, that's building bridges.

SS and SE are one

1 Like

Re: We The SW/ SS by KGBKremlin: 11:17am On Feb 27
aribisala0:
Tinubu takes major decision connecting the SW with the SS

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2024/02/27/fec-approves-n1trn-phase-1-coastal-road-construction-from-lagos-to-eight-states
The Federal Executive Council (FEC) has approved a N1.06 trillion contract for the construction of the first phase of the coastal road from Lagos to eight other states.

Minister of Works, Dave Umahi, who disclosed this to newsmen yesterday after the council meeting presided over by President Bola Tinubu at the State House, Abuja, explained that the phase was part the 700 kilometer road spanning nine states and with two spurs leading to the northern states.

According to him, FEC approved funds for the first phase made of the 47.47 kilometers dual carriage way of five lanes on each side and a train track in the middle, adding that the project would be constructed with concrete.

His words: “Today, we had the the approval of FEC for the construction of 700 kilometer of coastal routes running from Lagos through the nine coastal routes or states up to Cross River, meaning that it goes to Lagos, the Lekki Deep Seaport, Ogun State, Ondo State, Delta, Bayelsa, Port Harcourt and Akwa Ibom

Tinubu wife is from Delta state, don't forget.
Re: We The SW/ SS by OhuDealer: 11:19am On Feb 27
DaTruths:

Let Tinubu build seaport in SS so that it can grow SS IGR, that's building bridges.

SS and SE are one

Who told you that there are no ports in the SS?

Cross River is building a deep sea port and Akwa Ibom is in the process of recommencing getting a liscence to kick-start their own deep sea port that GEJ refused to grant liscence .

There are existing ports in Warri, PH and Calabar.

The Hyundai dockyard that was meant to refurbish ships and also build vessels that was supposed to be sited in Bayelsa was scrapped by Buhari.

Tinubu's blue economy is heavily focused on developing the maritime sector so don't think he will be sectional like Buhari or obtuse like GEJ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We The SW/ SS by babatunji36117: 11:20am On Feb 27
Tinubu has gotten everything right from onset, all he needs is getting rid of any Beta Edu in his circle to avoid setbacksTinubu has gotten everything right from onset, all he needs is getting rid of any Beta Edu in his circle to avoid setbacks...

1 Like

Re: We The SW/ SS by DaTruths: 12:37pm On Feb 27
OhuDealer:

Who told you that there are no ports in the SS?

Cross River is building a deep sea port and Akwa Ibom is in the process of recommencing getting a liscence to kick-start their own deep sea port that GEJ refused to grant liscence .

There are existing ports in Warri, PH and Calabar.

The Hyundai dockyard that was meant to refurbish ships and also build vessels that was supposed to be sited in Bayelsa was scrapped by Buhari.

Tinubu's blue economy is heavily focused on developing the maritime sector so don't think he will be sectional like Buhari or obtuse like GEJ.

Till then, let him decongest Apapa.

All the traders in SS/SE and even Middle belt should be able to import via SS ports and say farewell to Lagos.

Then SW and Some North Central states like Kwara, and NW can be using lagos seaport.

Till Tinubu does that, i will agree he is building bridges.

Not roads that are almost everywhere as basic amenities.
Re: We The SW/ SS by Rahkman: 12:51pm On Feb 27
oilyngbati:
This will be a game changer, as it will safeguard trucks that are conveying goods from the SW to the SS won’t be in danger of being burnt by ipob/esn terrorists while going through their region.

God bless president Bola Ahmed Tinubu for this vison
which trucks Any truck wey dey convey goods na igbo get am,,, abi na agbo una wan convey to south ?? grin
Re: We The SW/ SS by ayokellany: 1:22pm On Feb 27
As you no forget Tinubu still became president before your very eye n before your very eye he will spend 8 years as president..

The only option you have is to wail to your doom

Didijiji:
m.umu

Who sponsored the destruction of Jonathan’s government?

The person =SW
Jonathan = SS

We will never forget
Re: We The SW/ SS by Objectivist04: 1:35pm On Feb 27
oilyngbati:
This will be a game changer, as it will safeguard trucks that are conveying goods from the SW to the SS won’t be in danger of being burnt by ipob/esn terrorists while going through their region.

God bless president Bola Ahmed Tinubu for this vison
You mean stealing from themselves ? 95% of goods haulage along that road is controlled by the igbos. You are too dull to engage in bigotry
Re: We The SW/ SS by Objectivist04: 1:57pm On Feb 27
OhuDealer:

So constructing roads connecting SS states directly to the SW thereby opening up remote coastal areas is now the Caliphate's plan ?

Rest.

This is Ibadan agenda to get a political and cultural alliance with the SS that is based on mutual trust and corporation.

Go back to your dot map

Such political and cultural agenda will never work, just as someone replied you earlier, Edo state is the closest both geographically and cultural wise to the south west but they hate Yorubas like anything.lze lyamu lost in 2020 because your god came to campaign for him, then came 2023 when your god was on the ballot he was vehemently rejected by edolite and also the rest of Niger Delta states . Out of 6 states Obi won 4 ( including Rivers) why your god was completely rejected, Wike has to save him from shame by embarking on aggressive rigging.
A south southerner can not vote a Yoruba man when a serious Igbo man is on the ballot and Igbo man can not vote another candidate when a south southerner is on ballot, the case of Jonathan is an example.
So even if Tinubu build bridge on the Atlantic from Lagos to calabar, it won't change anything.
Re: We The SW/ SS by oilyngbati(m): 3:04pm On Feb 27
Rahkman:
which trucks Any truck wey dey convey goods na igbo get am,,, abi na agbo una wan convey to south ?? grin
So the trucks conveying Dangote cement, driven by Aboki are owned by Igbo? So an Igbo man would employ an Aboki to drive his trailers, and then ipob/esn terrorists would burn them down.
You see why Dangote didn’t site his refinery in the SE, because of it being attacked by ipob/esn terrorists?
Re: We The SW/ SS by KillahPriest: 3:09pm On Feb 27
Who is "we the SW/SS" ? You're on your own while we in the SS are on our own and that coastal road you're talking about was already approved since GEJ's tenure of which the heavily nepotistic Buhari regime refused to do it so stop acting like it's something new and stop lumping us together to score cheap political points
Re: We The SW/ SS by oilyngbati(m): 3:41pm On Feb 27
Objectivist04:

You mean stealing from themselves ? 95% of goods haulage along that road is controlled by the igbos. You are too dull to engage in bigotry

Re: We The SW/ SS by ayokellany: 6:31pm On Feb 27
Indeed see another mama in the attached photo make you weep for you people

Didijiji:
Naur mama for osun dey cry say e nor fit buy fire wood again to cook

Re: We The SW/ SS by aljharem(m): 6:59pm On Feb 27
Didijiji:
m.umu

Who sponsored the destruction of Jonathan’s government?

The person =SW
Jonathan = SS

We will never forget

Same SW put GEJ there. SE did not do anything but wanted to sideline SW

That was GEJ greatest undoing.

If SE become president and sideline SW then same will happen
Re: We The SW/ SS by Didijiji: 7:07pm On Feb 27
aljharem:

Same SW put GEJ there. SE did not do anything but wanted to sideline SW

That was GEJ greatest undoing.

If SE become president and sideline SW then same will happen
Taaaaaa
Re: We The SW/ SS by Daveconsult007: 7:24pm On Feb 28
Didijiji:
common get the f8uck out of here....

Failure sold rice at 8k for 50kg

You god and success is selling for 80k

May such success be the portion of you and your generation

Rice was 4,500 to 6,500 actually.

Your 18k miminum wage will fetch 3 bags of 50k rice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chief Judge Collects Bribe / Will Jonathan Be Two Time Lucky - Nigeria Constitution / If You Think That Unbanning Prohibited Items is A Wrong Decision , Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.