Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. (52207 Views)

Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. / Should I Have Collected The Bread From Her Mother? / Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by JeffArmani234: 5:33pm On Feb 27
Jennyclay:
Biko, give me his phone number so i can thank him for you cheesy

Ur guts & hatred for men disgust myself plus a lot of men on this platform TBH

Always talking as if you own hundred plots of land in banana island
Here you are jubilating abt a bag of ric!!!
🤦🏿🤦🏿
Men will continue to make this world go round
People like you don’t come close

Every time I read ur comment I dey always shame for you

5 Likes

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:34pm On Feb 27
Congratulations to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Kukutenla: 5:34pm On Feb 27
Coolestguy2023:
Thank you PastorOlokonla i got to know it's you from comment histroy between you and the person.
Na wa o
Aproko
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Kukutenla: 5:35pm On Feb 27
ObalendeCMS:
A simp has done it again. Na why Y! boy go everly dey cashout.

Naah. Nigga is not a simp. Think he was just feeling generous

3 Likes

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Orlu13: 5:35pm On Feb 27
The man is a useless and worthless idiot

after all the nonsense u post abt men, this useless simp still gave u 80k....no wonder una dey always talk rubbish

most men deserve everything they get..I pity no more
someone in his street maybe asking fr help from d idiot but he chose to give it to these set of ungrateful women here..mumu man

2 Likes

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 5:36pm On Feb 27
Holluwhakemmy:
Congratulations to you

Thanks darling.

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Orlu13: 5:36pm On Feb 27
Kukutenla:

Naah. Nigga is not a simp. Think he was just feeling generous

the idiot was feeling generous but he didn't send lots of gees to give it here...he chose a stupid lady who will still insult him tomorrow

ppl dey sha

2 Likes

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Mayflowa(m): 5:37pm On Feb 27
Jewessgratitud3:
I can not keep this good news. Una kuku know say I no Sabi hide myself. cheesy

They were sharing half bag of rice yesterday at customs office off Unilag road but I didn't go so I announced it here Incase anyone wants to go and get their own share.

A kind hearted brother from here advised me not to go there because of fear of what happened the previous day where 7 people lost their lives. I said ah.. my brother I'm not going o cos I no kuku get power. He now said he can give me half or even bag of rice if I ever needed . Jokingly I said he should encash it cos I no go fit finish one bag alone. He asked me how much is a bag and I told him 80k na so this God sent sama my account this morning with 80k.

Who did it? Jesus oh my God wau!!!...

Na so I take collect my own one bag of rice o. Help me thank him. God bless you Sir.

Wow! The guy na correct brother. Oya drop Aza make we round the figure up. Lol
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by cardoctor(m): 5:38pm On Feb 27
Congratulations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 5:38pm On Feb 27
Orlu13:
The man is a useless and worthless idiot

after all the nonsense u post abt men, this useless simp still gave u 80k....no wonder una dey always talk rubbish

most men deserve everything they get..I pity no more
someone in his street maybe asking fr help from d idiot but he chose to give it to these set of ungrateful women here..mumu man
Nlfpmod
Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Kukutenla: 5:38pm On Feb 27
Orlu13:

the idiot was feeling generous but he didn't send lots of gees to give it here...he chose a stupid lady who will still insult him tomorrow

ppl dey sha

You can't choose for him who he chooses to give to can you? It is not your money na

If the lady chooses to insult him tomorrow, it's her loss not his. BTW, how do you know she is stupid? Any facts?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by HUSTLER001: 5:38pm On Feb 27
Jewessgratitud3:

Aahh.. Jenny baby you wey your eyes tear cheesy grin. I no fit risk am o. Ah! grin... tongue

Abeg i fit see 2k there. I never collect salary as a school teacher. 3012912897, FIRST BANK.
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 5:39pm On Feb 27
Orlu13:

ppl dey sha
nlfpmod
Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Orlu13: 5:39pm On Feb 27
Jewessgratitud3:

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

if u like call mods
I have said my own

tomorrow u will still carry dat ur smelling mouth and insult men

3 Likes

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by seanery: 5:39pm On Feb 27
U b idiot.
Somtin u should hv queued to collect at low amount..; u thanking wat God!!!?

U b werey.
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by akezn: 5:39pm On Feb 27
Exactly. There are some people that are just givers.

A parent in the school where I teach gifted me 100k two Saturdays ago. I was not shocked because it is not the first time. He also gave me same amount for Xmas.

agabaI23:
Not always the case. Givers give irrespective of what is available once they are moved to give.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by sonnie10: 5:40pm On Feb 27
2shure:
80k is worthless. I had 130k .After doing shopping buying fuel.cway.....beer..gas...dstv..data I'm left with 15k. 80k is worthless. When u withdraw 10k.it will remain 70k u withdraw another 10k.e go remain 60k.b4 u know it na 10k remain.i give u 2weeks max.
How much would have been enough?

2 Likes

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Entusky(m): 5:41pm On Feb 27
Bruvver
Ur bruv dey wan side hunger wan kill am
9029098670 na opay
Tnx very much bruv
Jah bless u
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by officialJP(m): 5:41pm On Feb 27
immediately I saw Jesus did it then I give up. religion sigh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Orlu13: 5:41pm On Feb 27
Kukutenla:

You can't choose for him who he chooses to give to can you? It is not your money na

If the lady chooses to insult him tomorrow, it's her loss not his. BTW, how do you know she is stupid? Any facts?

There is no need saying much..this one is just money miss road

there are better ppl dat deserves such generosity not these set of callous ladies...the guy fall hand

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Johnson5258: 5:41pm On Feb 27
God bless him ooo, congratulations.

Jewessgratitud3:
I can not keep this good news. Una kuku know say I no Sabi hide myself. cheesy

They were sharing half bag of rice yesterday at customs office off Unilag road but I didn't go so I announced it here Incase anyone wants to go and get their own share.

A kind hearted brother from here advised me not to go there because of fear of what happened the previous day where 7 people lost their lives. I said ah.. my brother I'm not going o cos I no kuku get power. He now said he can give me half or even bag of rice if I ever needed . Jokingly I said he should encash it cos I no go fit finish one bag alone. He asked me how much is a bag and I told him 80k na so this God sent sama my account this morning with 80k.

Who did it? Jesus oh my God wau!!!...

Na so I take collect my own one bag of rice o. Help me thank him. God bless you Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 5:41pm On Feb 27
Mayflowa:

Wow! The guy na correct brother. Oya drop Aza make we round the figure up. Lol

You mean am?
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Kukutenla: 5:43pm On Feb 27
Orlu13:

There is no need saying much..this one is just money miss road

there are better ppl dat deserves such generosity not these set of callous ladies...the guy fall hand
Hmmm. Maybe you took her for someone else.
I don't think she is the caustic type but even if she is, I don' think he gave her the money as a reward for good behaviour.
I think he gave her because he saw she needed it. That's a good thing to do don't ya think?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by dejolly(m): 5:44pm On Feb 27
That’s a good one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by FirstCounsel(m): 5:44pm On Feb 27
grin wink
Jennyclay:
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Orlu13: 5:45pm On Feb 27
Kukutenla:

Hmmm. Maybe you took her for someone else.
I don't think she is the caustic type but even if she is, I don' think he gave her the money as a reward for good behaviour.
I think he gave her because he saw she needed it. That's a good thing to do don't ya think?

she is...they are many here...they don't ever have something positive to say abt men

this na better money miss road

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Katcall: 5:47pm On Feb 27
Jewessgratitud3:

Amen and Amen.

Na just simple thread I post o. I didn't know he likes reading my post according to him. Na so he bless me o.
don't forget to pay him in kind (sex)
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Lucky5000(m): 5:48pm On Feb 27
I Hope singles Ladies in this Forum is seeing what is happening, the same way some men here are looking for wives to marry, If you Like as a Lady keep thinking nobody is seeing or reading your posts

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Benwallt(m): 5:48pm On Feb 27
Jennyclay:

You that detests men

2 Likes

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Gudguy01: 5:48pm On Feb 27
I know one day an helper will locate me. I really need a job I don find to no avail

I'm a father of 3kids, e no easy at all

God go help us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by EreluRoz: 5:48pm On Feb 27
Katcall:
don't forget to pay him in kind (sex)
What is your old moniker

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Ogiame: 5:49pm On Feb 27
Iyatrustee, where is my bag of rice, abi na Power oil you wan give me? 😂

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants / FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria / Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.