Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. (52218 Views)

Bag Of Rice: Did The Seller Cheat? Picture. / Should I Have Collected The Bread From Her Mother? / Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Kukutenla: 5:51pm On Feb 27
Orlu13:

she is...they are many here...they don't ever have something positive to say abt men

this na better money miss road
Hmmm
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Earthquakes: 5:53pm On Feb 27
Usmanovic95:
Where una dey meet all these Godsent.Me sef dey find one o. 80 kpa for this Tinubu era,his money must be in plural form.

God sents dey, I can surprise you with a half bag of rice, the one I can afford grin

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 5:54pm On Feb 27
Orlu13:

There is no need saying much..this one is just money miss road

there are better ppl dat deserves such generosity not these set of callous ladies...the guy fall hand

You're playing with the wrath of God.

Continue.

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by farouk2much(m): 5:54pm On Feb 27
Congrats bro........ Na you receive am and na me dey hapi....... God bless the giver

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by iLegendd(m): 5:55pm On Feb 27
As long as he doesn't ask for sex later because men get this sex for free without a bag of rice. grin
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Orlu13: 5:56pm On Feb 27
Kukutenla:

Hmmm

these kind of men are the ones dat cause issues fr us men

after all d insults to men, she is rewarded bountifully... now she will eat d money and have more energy to insult men...

Money wey dat guy go carry enter street give boys, e carry am give this human being

2 Likes

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Orlu13: 5:57pm On Feb 27
Jewessgratitud3:

You're playing with the wrath of God.

Continue.

u are funny

I will just tell u dis, if u carry dat ur mouth insult men again anyhow, may God's wrath come on u

3 Likes

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by AlhajiCSO: 5:57pm On Feb 27
Jennyclay:
Biko, give me his phone number so i can thank him for you cheesy
onye ori πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by toujurs: 5:58pm On Feb 27
A brother, it's always a brother. You will never hear a sister.

Yet men are scum. Bunch of clowns.

He should "encash" it. πŸ˜‚

"If she no suck, who go pay for the wig and handbag"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by okomi562: 5:58pm On Feb 27
Jewessgratitud3:
I can not keep this good news. Una kuku know say I no Sabi hide myself. cheesy

They were sharing half bag of rice yesterday at customs office off Unilag road but I didn't go so I announced it here Incase anyone wants to go and get their own share.

A kind hearted brother from here advised me not to go there because of fear of what happened the previous day where 7 people lost their lives. I said ah.. my brother I'm not going o cos I no kuku get power. He now said he can give me half or even bag of rice if I ever needed . Jokingly I said he should encash it cos I no go fit finish one bag alone. He asked me how much is a bag and I told him 80k na so this God sent sama my account this morning with 80k.

Who did it? Jesus oh my God wau!!!...

Na so I take collect my own one bag of rice o. Help me thank him. God bless you Sir.

Hi ma/sir,

Please can u hear me out.
I just started Eco training school. its been tough with fare.

i havr all documents ans proof. pls of u can assist. i do nt have anything even for tomorrow
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 5:58pm On Feb 27
Orlu13:

after all d insults to men, she is rewarded bountifully... now she will eat d money and have more energy to insult men...

Money wey dat guy go carry enter street give boys, e carry am give this human being

The money don dey my account o. This one you dey here dey share am up and down for street boys tongue hahahahaha.. oya sope otilo! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by toujurs: 5:59pm On Feb 27
Orlu13:

u are funny

I will just tell u dis, if u carry dat ur mouth insult men again anyhow, may God's wrath come on u
Are you minding these fools. Very broke clowns.

With their retired wide puna.

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Snow2six(m): 5:59pm On Feb 27
Wetin man do man? U de gv moni 2 who go yab u 2mao if d table turns..wen una wan evn learn lesson? My paddy do pass ds1 o,we warn am taya.. pay house rent, pay anoda man pikin sch fees, feed her family, na wen em wan rent shop 4d gal na moni drop..E no evn reach a month d gal dump am...una gt ppl around wey need ds moni
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by toujurs: 6:00pm On Feb 27
Orlu13:

There is no need saying much..this one is just money miss road

there are better ppl dat deserves such generosity not these set of callous ladies...the guy fall hand
Big time, the guy doesn't have taste at all. Just imagine giving 80k to an evening newspaper, when there are young girls out there.

The guy is a big mumu.
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by 2shure: 6:00pm On Feb 27
Above 1m.all those 80k.150k.300k.wont last under hyper Inflation.
sonnie10:

How much would have been enough?
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Orlu13: 6:01pm On Feb 27
Jewessgratitud3:

The money don dey my account o. This one you dey here dey share am up and down for street boys tongue hahahahaha.. oya sope otilo! grin

I am in no way blaming u....enjoy ur money

the person I blame is d yeye guy DAT gave it to u.
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Orlu13: 6:03pm On Feb 27
toujurs:
Big time, the guy doesn't have taste at all. Just imagine giving 80k to an evening newspaper, when there are young girls out there.

The guy is a big mumu.

must it even be a gal...to me all are d same

he should enter street and give guys..or even give these helpless children begging on d road..children dat hasn't seen up to one square meal in this regime

instead of giving these foolish ladies dat don't respect men
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Orlu13: 6:05pm On Feb 27
toujurs:
A brother, it's always a brother. You will never hear a sister.

Yet men are scum. Bunch clowns.

He should encash it. πŸ˜‚

"If she no suck, who go pay for the wig and handbag"

I swear....it can never be a sister....women can't even benefit much from their fellow women but u see them here always talkiing shit abt men..and still some SIMPs still has the audacity to send her money

this good will is a complete waste

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 6:05pm On Feb 27
toujurs:

The guy is a big mumu.

You see how you're insulting the innocent man yet you clam I'm the one insulting men and then turn and ask wetin man do man. See the amount of insult on someone you don't know if he can help your life tomorrow.

Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by FinidiGeorge: 6:06pm On Feb 27
Kukutenla:

Hmmm. Maybe you took her for someone else.
I don't think she is the caustic type but even if she is, I don' think he gave her the money as a reward for good behaviour.
I think he gave her because he saw she needed it. That's a good thing to do don't ya think?
She is.... At first, I appreciated the way she dished out morals and confidence, but recently I saw some comments that made me very disappointed in her. Biased, unreasonable, judgemental and worst, an accuser of men.

I'd wanted to insult her especially with what I knew about her (believe it or not, there are silent readers on this forum that can connect dots and remember you and your case no matter how long it had been since you shared it).

I just let it go and concluded she has less maturity about life.

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Usmanovic95(m): 6:07pm On Feb 27
Earthquakes:

God sents dey, I can surprise you with a half bag of rice, the one I can afford grin

Surprise me with money🀭
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Goalnaldo(m): 6:08pm On Feb 27
Women and freebies are like honeybees and honey. See how the first three commenters are women, something I seldom see on nairaland.

The guy is a simp. Ask him to help his fellow man with 5k, he will write an epistle that is higher than the one of PEPT.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by opera1(m): 6:08pm On Feb 27
Wow! This is amazing! God bless the giver. We miss that military man [Hungerisbad] that died few years ago. He always give out freely to plenty pple here on Nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 6:08pm On Feb 27
FinidiGeorge:

She is.... At first, I appreciated the way she dished out morals and confidence, but recently I saw some comments that made me very disappointed in her. Biased, unreasonable, judgemental and worst, an accuser of men.

I'd wanted to insult her especially with what I knew about her (believe it or not, there are silent readers on this forum that can connect dots and remember you and your case no matter how long it had been since you shared it).

I just let it go and concluded she has less maturity about life.

See them accuser of the brethren coming out because of my shining 🌟. Jesus!!!

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by opera1(m): 6:10pm On Feb 27
Some people are naturally blessed with bad mouth yet they cannot give their family ₦1 or just one pure water to drink
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Exceed15: 6:10pm On Feb 27
That man will never lack for putting smile on your face. God used him so u don't become a victim of stampede. Abeg even if na one module share with a struggling neighbor around u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Emodeee: 6:15pm On Feb 27
A woman should do the same. "He sent" I don know say na man.
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Jewessgratitud3: 6:15pm On Feb 27
Exceed15:
That man will never lack for putting smile on your face. God used him so u don't become a victim of stampede. Abeg even if na one module share with a struggling neighbor around u.

Yes o. He's a God sent o.

God bless him more.

2 Likes

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Kukutenla: 6:17pm On Feb 27
Orlu13:

Lol. Bro...
Let it rest pls
The guy might not know her that way
Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by okomi562: 6:18pm On Feb 27
Jewessgratitud3:

Yes o. He's a God sent o.

God bless him more.

Hi.

I quoted you on a need for ur help. I could send u all my offer letter via mail.
Pls ma, if there is anything u can do pls.
I have my first assessment tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Angy55(f): 6:24pm On Feb 27
Lucky you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEE HOW I COLLECTED MY OWN ONE BAG OF RICE!! PICS. by Felaincarnated: 6:25pm On Feb 27
Beggi beggi jenifa
Jennyclay:
Biko, give me his phone number so i can thank him for you cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

FG Reduces Fees For Statutory Marriage In Nigeria / Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband / If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.