Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area (35897 Views)

See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. / The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 300 And 350 Naira Respectively In Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by DenreleDave(m): 11:40am On Feb 28
folake4u:

Yen yen yen.

Birds of a feather flock together.

My last response to you
Okay
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by folake4u(f): 11:40am On Feb 28
DenreleDave:

Folake, I have always respected and never crossed the line especially against you since I have known u on nairaland.. But it's over

Firstly, No curse shall stand without a cause

Lagbara Jesu àti lágbára ẹ̀jẹ̀ oda Àgùntàn, Suffering wíll bẹ for you and your extended family. It will be devastating

Because I have done nothing to have deserved this word from you

Thanks

I should be dancing and rejoicing because you respected me?

Save your respect for all the women and people's parents on Nairaland you've insulted please.

And you just proved yourself again. grin
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by lastkingsman: 11:59am On Feb 28
Clairvoyancy:
OP you didn't buy 300 beans, what you bought is Beans 150, Water 100, and Palm Oil 50. angry

Try look for Garri 200 to sandfill that thing, else don't go out today o, cos if you do, you go branch like 3 fast food or bank just to defecate before you finally get to work, even when you finally get to work, just tell your colleagues to leave one particular toilet for you, cos running stomach and watery poo will make you privatise it that you will spend about 4 out of the 6 working hours you have in that toilet... If you like no follow my advice, your eye go clear. grin

Tinubu I hail thee, you really do this one cheesy

Kwakwakwa grin

What?
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by DenreleDave(m): 12:10pm On Feb 28
folake4u:

I should be dancing and rejoicing because you respected me?

Save your respect for all the women and people's parents on Nairaland you've insulted please.

And you just proved yourself again. grin

Yea.. If you insult me unprovoked, I will send you to your elders at home..

It's simple.. Op you get me? wink
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by folake4u(f): 12:27pm On Feb 28
DenreleDave:

Yea.. If you insult me unprovoked, I will send you to your elders at home..

It's simple.. Op you get me? wink

I see you're deviating from the main thing here which is "insulting women/ people's parents unprovoked".

Keep up with it and continue eating your prison-like food. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by DenreleDave(m): 12:32pm On Feb 28
folake4u:

I see you're deviating from the main thing here which is "insulting women/ people's parents unprovoked".

Keep up with it and continue eating your prison-like food. wink

Yea. Ladies can come here to broke shame guys but we can't do the same right, clown 🤡

Aunty I will always send you to your parents if you insult me unprovoked

That's my final verdict.. Take it or take it.

I no care
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by folake4u(f): 12:43pm On Feb 28
DenreleDave:

Yea. Ladies can come here to broke shame guys but we can't do the same right, clown 🤡

Aunty I will always send you to your parents if you insult me unprovoked

That's my final verdict.. Take it or take it.

I no care

How many ladies on this platform have you seen vilifying broke men? Certainly the ratio of that is in minority compared to your lots here who say nasty things about women.

You can't fool me with your shady acts.

Boy bye!
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by DenreleDave(m): 1:07pm On Feb 28
folake4u:

How many ladies on this platform have you seen vilifying broke men? Certainly the ratio of that is in minority compared to your lots here who say nasty things about women.

You can't fool me with your shady acts.

Boy bye!

What do u think I expect of you b4?

Deny it.... It's ur act...

Bear in mind, if u insult me unprovoked, I will send u to ur elders at home as I am a peaceful person who doesn't find trouble offline or online
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by DenreleDave(m): 2:12pm On Mar 25
DenreleDave:
May God bless Ìyá Ayò for mé.. It's because of these women, guys dey survive...

300 naira beans almost full my plate....

How I buy beans to get much;
1. I buy 200 naira first in my plate
2. Then tell her to sell 100 naira in nylon

And this beans is very sweet, Ewa agoyin grin grin

Some sellers are very mean that this will cost you almost 1k in some street food canteen.

Thank God for Iya AYO grin grin

I love beans..

Ate another full plate of beans today grin grin grin

One mumu troll think he fit troll me with my favorite beans grin grin grin grin

Each beans today especially ìyá ayo beans cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) / See What 200 Naira Got Me. / S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.