Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area (35804 Views)

See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. / The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 300 And 350 Naira Respectively In Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by RedAlert08(m): 7:41pm On Feb 27
DenreleDave:
May God bless Ìyá Ayò for mé.. It's because of these women, guys dey survive...

300 naira beans almost full my plate....

How I buy beans to get much;
1. I buy 200 naira first in my plate
2. Then tell her to sell 100 naira in nylon

And this beans is very sweet, Ewa agoyin grin grin

Some sellers are very mean that this will cost you almost 1k in some street food canteen.

Thank God for Iya AYO grin grin

Suffering, dirtiness and eye service are part of yorobbbber culture.
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by DenreleDave(m): 7:55pm On Feb 27
Proserpina:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Likeeeeeeee I should have known those with the sharpest mouth are always with the dullest minds grin . Na them dey suffer most and also the ones to insult people most.

Lol perhaps you haven't noticed he insults women and he had done that to me personally.

Show me evidence of Denrele insulting you or women without no offence

Poco come see oo
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by DenreleDave(m): 7:56pm On Feb 27
AlhajiCSO:
Fergi001 mynd4 nlfmod Seun Doinique Muina2
Rule 2
editing people's post

Cry cry boy grin
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Acidosis(m): 8:19pm On Feb 27
Is this some kind of joke or what? You buy beans in nylon? Cultivate some decency, man. Don't you have any takeaway plates?
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by sweetjohn(m): 8:27pm On Feb 27
Na water they sell for you bro. Enjoy your hot water in peace
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by 910omokeyinwa: 8:49pm On Feb 27
Let's stop complaining over everything Nigerians. The meal is cheapLet's stop complaining over everything Nigerians. The meal is cheap...
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by DenreleDave(m): 9:01pm On Feb 27
RedAlert08:

Suffering, dirtiness and eye service are part of my father culture.

Sorry óò. I hope God go help una oo
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by DenreleDave(m): 9:02pm On Feb 27
910omokeyinwa:
Let's stop complaining over everything Nigerians. The meal is cheapLet's stop complaining over everything Nigerians. The meal is cheap...

Same thing I'm Saying.. Read na

I'm saying it cheap..
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by DenreleDave(m): 9:03pm On Feb 27
Acidosis:

Is this some kind of joke or what? You buy beans in nylon? Cultivate some decency, man. Don't you have any takeaway plates?

Decency báwo...

I bought in plate first na, then nylon...

I can't be washing two plates for one beans ńa grin grin grin cheesy

Acidosis baba twale
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Proserpina: 9:10pm On Feb 27
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:15pm On Feb 27
DenreleDave:

Decency báwo...

Acidosis baba twale
lol na beans you chop come dey send me dm

1 Like

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by folake4u(f): 9:24pm On Feb 27
Proserpina:

Keep eating your beans

You meant prison food? Cos I didn't see no beans in the picture.😪
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by DenreleDave(m): 9:38pm On Feb 27
Proserpina:
You must really be a joke to think I'd start going through your timekeeper posts or this for insults directed at my previous moniker.

Keep eating your beans and keep your fingers from typing nonsense at women.

Keep looking for trouble and don't want to be attacked and keep your fingers from typing nonsense at men
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Caaz: 9:38pm On Feb 27
Proserpina:
You must really be a joke to think I'd start going through your timekeeper posts or this for insults directed at my previous moniker.

He and jeromestark belongs to same league of off-line glibs.
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by DenreleDave(m): 9:39pm On Feb 27
folake4u:

You meant prison food? Cos I didn't see no beans in the picture.😪

Get a recommended 😎 if u can't see beans

What do u mean by prison food?

Isn't that insulting?
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by DenreleDave(m): 9:40pm On Feb 27
Caaz:

He and jeromestark belongs to same league of off-line glibs.

Haaa who be this one again

Just throwing accusations without evidence

. Na una sabi jare

I eat what I eat.. Final
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by folake4u(f): 9:57pm On Feb 27
DenreleDave:

Get a recommended 😎 if u can't see beans

What do u mean by prison food?

Isn't that insulting?

You need the glasses more if you think the food you ate was beans. You should also pop some Flagyl pills this night for the nonsense you ate. grin

The insults you've been churning to Nigerian women on this platform nkor?
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Proserpina: 9:57pm On Feb 27
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by folake4u(f): 10:04pm On Feb 27
Proserpina:
Stop eet grin grin grin grin

That plate ehn.... Make I know talk . It shouldn't look like I'm broke shaming someone grin grin

But I didn't lie mehn. cheesy

You better talk oh. Open ya mouth and say it.

If it's him now, he will say everything without filter. Better have audacity like a Nigerian man. grin grin
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Acidosis(m): 10:44pm On Feb 27
DenreleDave:

Decency báwo...

Acidosis baba twale

🤣🤣 Whatever works for you my guy. But try carry extra plate next time o.
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Olat4421: 11:10pm On Feb 27
Beans 100 water 200 grin grin grin
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Tonididdyx: 11:49pm On Feb 27
DenreleDave:

Decency báwo...

Acidosis baba twale

You mean yourself as a customer have to wash your plates before you leave the eatery?
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by DenreleDave(m): 11:52pm On Feb 27
folake4u:

You need the glasses more if you think the food you ate was beans. You should also pop some Flagyl pills this night for the nonsense you ate. grin

The insults you've been churning to Nigerian women on this platform nkor?

Ode ni ẹ... I am okay... I no purge... Why I go use Flagyl..
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by chidiokay: 8:12am On Feb 28
Proserpina:

Je kaa gbo'ran jare ! thats how they go about making baseless claims on top turgid ass, undecided

it is always men insulting women, while all insults and broke shaming directed at men is invariably justified
subtly broke shaming a guy doesnt make it less an insult, game on or quit nagging undecided
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Gerrard59(m): 8:42am On Feb 28
folake4u:
Na why I nor dey take alfa meil lowlifers on Nairaland serious.

Isn't this the Op that goes around insulting women and people's parents?

Your suffering never start oh, e dey do warm up.

This is the third thread in February of Ndi alfa meil posting their hideous food on this platform.

Seriously, you are right.

I find it odd to put up a false image of myself online. Good a thing some persons know me outside Nairaland. That puts me in check.

2 Likes

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Gerrard59(m): 8:45am On Feb 28
Bluntemperor:

Don't mind the Social Media ramblers - na Tinubu caused it abi?
When Buhari - your brother was around,the Pink- Ike rubber -was being sold for N3000 and I was asking the Mallam,who sold these Products then,why the high Costs?
Hear his reply ' the Northern States Farms (Niger, Maiduguri,etc) have been invested by Bokoharam,as no Farmers fit de go Farm!
Added- is the NTrillions - Anchor Borrowers Farmers Money - that your brother Emiefiele,oversee and till date,those who collected the Money are different from Farmers the Money was earmarked for!
So,na Tinubu do all the above,abi?

Who supported Buhari to become president in 2015? Who promised to "continue from where Buhari stopped"?

Thank God Tinubu's incompetence is exposed in full glare. No excuses or lies as previous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by folake4u(f): 9:39am On Feb 28
Gerrard59:

Seriously, you are right.

I find it odd to put up a false image of myself online. Good a thing some persons know me outside Nairaland. That puts me in check.

Keeping up with the Joneses is a lot of work and you have to always keep appearances. That is too much work for me.

Yeah, same here. Some folks know me outside NL so there's really no need to lie.
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:43am On Feb 28
DenreleDave:

Not asepo

The stew is separate.. Na water make am look like asepo

Okay okay, you Sabi
Send some to my hood grin grin grin
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by DenreleDave(m): 10:46am On Feb 28
BalogunIdowu:

Okay okay, you Sabi
Send some to my hood grin grin grin

Folake4u, u see your life...

People don dey request for am already

1 Like

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by DenreleDave(m): 10:46am On Feb 28
Acidosis:

🤣🤣 Whatever works for you my guy. But try carry extra plate next time o.

Okay grin grin grin
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by DenreleDave(m): 10:49am On Feb 28
folake4u:

Your suffering never start oh, e dey do warm up.

Folake, I have always respected and never crossed the line especially against you since I have known u on nairaland.. But it's over

Firstly, No curse shall stand without a cause

Lagbara Jesu àti lágbára ẹ̀jẹ̀ oda Àgùntàn, Suffering wíll bẹ for you and your extended family. It will be devastating

Because I have done nothing to have deserved this word from you

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fried Plantain (Dodo) Or PuffPuff? (Photo) / 2 Men Eat From A Pot In Bayelsa State (Photos) / S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.