Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area (35902 Views)

See The Bag Of Beans I Bought For 44,000 In Nasarawa State. / The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 300 And 350 Naira Respectively In Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by 77up(m): 3:08pm On Feb 27
This is not bad bro, makes sense.
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by TheWinterBird(f): 3:12pm On Feb 27
DenreleDave:

Na bread I use finish am oooo.. She no dey sell Plantain most times
Sounds good
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by DenreleDave(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27
Valwezzy:

Firstly, if you were smart, you’ll know it’s “Can”…Always proofread before hitting the submit button.

Secondly, quote where and how I insulted you and I’ll apologize.

U expect me to go back and check threads where u insulted me. So pls can you go back and quote where I insulted you and I will apologize..

Or u think I insult people without being attacked.... U r just being bias as I do not support ur opinion..

There is not one person dt i fired at on nairaland without being attacked first.

I don't tolerate bullies and trolls....
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by DenreleDave(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27
ogashman:

Yeye dey smell.

Next na to post the watery soup u dey use eat eba

Thanks.. I will eat it with delight.

Any other insult left of you?
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Valwezzy: 3:40pm On Feb 27
DenreleDave:

U expect me to go back and check threads where u insulted me. So pls can you go back and quote where I insulted you and I will apologize..

Or u think I insult people without being attacked.... U r just being bias as I do not support ur opinion..

There is not one person dt i fired at on nairaland without being attacked first.

I don't tolerate bullies and trolls....

Typical!

Of course, you’ll “FIRE”, modify their comments and bring in their parents into discussions because that’s what smart people do, isn’t it?

I know you don’t and won’t remember because you’ve lost counts of the number of people you roped in their parents into discussions because of your knack for it.

But our first encounter was on the “Cryptocurrency thread” with your “Timekeeper” moniker and we were good then, no insults whatsoever till you decided to rope in my parents last week which was uncalled for.

Anyways, You’re just a child, enjoy and stew in your uncouthness.
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by iamtardey: 3:42pm On Feb 27
shocked … make I knack am with happy Time round bread cheesy
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by enemyofprogress: 3:45pm On Feb 27
VeryWickedMan:
OP if you drop am as sacrifice for ya junction e go pay you pass if you chop am.
I tell you. Sango and amadioha go pray for am
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by sageb: 3:55pm On Feb 27
ogashman:
After eating this watery beans, the op will go back to shouting "on ya mandate".

Mumu vote APC finish come dey show us how hunger dey tear him intestine.... No shame at all

funny but true
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by sageb: 3:58pm On Feb 27
Clairvoyancy:
OP you didn't buy 300 beans, what you bought is Beans 150, Water 100, and Palm Oil 50. angry

Try look for Garri 200 to sandfill that thing, else don't go out today o, cos if you do, you go branch like 3 fast food or bank just to defecate before you finally get to work, even when you finally get to work, just tell your colleagues to leave one particular toilet for you, cos running stomach and watery poo will make you privatise it that you will spend about 4 out of the 6 working hours you have in that toilet... If you like no follow my advice, your eye go clear. grin

Tinubu I hail thee, you really do this one cheesy

funny but true
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by olax02(m): 3:58pm On Feb 27
DenreleDave:
May God bless Ìyá Ayò for mé.. It's because of these women, guys dey survive...

300 naira beans almost full my plate....

How I buy beans to get much;
1. I buy 200 naira first in my plate
2. Then tell her to sell 100 naira in nylon

And this beans is very sweet, Ewa agoyin grin grin

Some sellers are very mean that this will cost you almost 1k in some street food canteen.

Thank God for Iya AYO grin grin
Man must chop, man must survive. God bless Iya Ayo. grin
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by DenreleDave(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27
olax02:
Man must chop, man must survive. God bless Iya Ayo. grin

Amen ooo

1 Like

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by DenreleDave(m): 4:04pm On Feb 27
Valwezzy:

Typical!

Of course, you’ll “FIRE”, modify their comments and bring in their parents into discussions because that’s what smart people do, isn’t it?

I know you don’t and won’t remember because you’ve lost counts of the number of people you roped in their parents into discussions because of your knack for it.

But our first encounter was on the “Cryptocurrency thread” with your “Timekeeper” moniker and we were good then, no insults whatsoever till you decided to rope in my parents last week which was uncalled for.

Anyways, You’re just a child, enjoy and stew in your uncouthness.

Hmm..

I apologize for whatsoever I have done.

Please accept my apologies... I am very sorry about that..
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by vincentbravo(m): 4:28pm On Feb 27
Tinubu people and Oil na 5&6
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Braimah1001: 5:42pm On Feb 27
U go just dey buy nonsense say na food u dey buy, u for just drink garri rest
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Princezibk: 6:07pm On Feb 27
DenreleDave:

Some sellers are very mean that this will cost you almost 1k in some street food canteen.

Maybe Iya Ayo is interested in you or you dating her daughter secretly but she knows 🤣🤣
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Princezibk: 6:08pm On Feb 27
VeryWickedMan:
OP if you drop am as sacrifice for ya junction e go pay you pass if you chop am.
You’re indeed a Very wicked man 👨🤣🤣
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by annayawchee: 6:27pm On Feb 27
Typing:

I dey tell you wetin dey happen for Onitsha, you dey follow me argue.
kwụsị ịgba m ụka, were oge gị
onye ara 😂😂😂

Kedu ebe ino ?
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by sameks08(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27
The red oil is more than 300 naira for me
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by folake4u(f): 6:36pm On Feb 27
Na why I nor dey take alfa meil lowlifers on Nairaland serious.

Isn't this the Op that goes around insulting women and people's parents?

Your suffering never start oh, e dey do warm up.

This is the third thread in February of Ndi alfa meil posting their hideous food on this platform.
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by folake4u(f): 6:41pm On Feb 27
sameks08:
The red oil is more than 300 naira for me

😂😂😂
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Tallesty1(m): 6:52pm On Feb 27
folake4u:
Na why I nor dey take alfa meil lowlifers on Nairaland serious.

Isn't this the Op that goes around insulting women and people's parents?

Your suffering never start oh, e dey do warm up.

This is the third thread in February of Ndi alfa meil posting their hideous food on this platform.
You don't understand.

This meal is like an experiment.

They want to experience what poor Nigerians go through.
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by sapeleboi(m): 6:56pm On Feb 27
small piki shit
DenreleDave:

Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Proserpina: 6:57pm On Feb 27
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by folake4u(f): 7:02pm On Feb 27
Tallesty1:
You don't understand.

This meal is like an experiment.

They want to experience what poor Nigerians go through.

Advocate of Ndi Alfa meil,

Welldone.
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Tallesty1(m): 7:06pm On Feb 27
folake4u:

Advocate of Ndi Alfa meil,

Welldone.
grin grin grin grin grin

I just want you to understand that this is not their normal everyday food.

They just wan know wetin we wey no get money dey see.
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by DenreleDave(m): 7:09pm On Feb 27
Princezibk:
Maybe Iya Ayo is interested in you or you dating her daughter secretly but she knows 🤣🤣

grin grin grin
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by folake4u(f): 7:11pm On Feb 27
Tallesty1:
grin grin grin grin grin

I just want you to understand that this is not their normal everyday food.

They just wan know wetin we wey no get money dey see.

Lol, nor be only.

Their normal everyday food na prison standard food.

I understand.
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Tallesty1(m): 7:14pm On Feb 27
folake4u:

Lol, nor be only.

Their normal everyday food na prison standard food.

I understand.
You are not nice grin grin grin
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by folake4u(f): 7:15pm On Feb 27
Tallesty1:
You are not nice grin grin grin

That's an old gist nau.
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by Tallesty1(m): 7:18pm On Feb 27
folake4u:

That's an old gist nau.
Lols.

Okay nah.
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by SeaTrade(m): 7:19pm On Feb 27
pocohantas:

Another was eating tuwo and boiled eggs. Pancake and hot fearless energy drink.
Snakes and big rat.

Tinubu do this one.cheesy I have never seen Denrele insult women though.
Craze geh cheesy grin
Re: See The Beans I Bought For 300 Naira In My Area by folake4u(f): 7:20pm On Feb 27
Tallesty1:
Lols.

Okay nah.

😀

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) / See What 200 Naira Got Me. / S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.