Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron (21823 Views)

'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin / China Vows To Fire On US Troops If American Forces Are Sent To Taiwan / Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Stoplying: 4:54pm On Feb 27
You don't know anything about history. You are just a dumb copy and paste guy.

So when you are exposed for being an ignoramus and a fool, you go back to attacking parents whom are not in this conversation with you ?
You are not only a fool but an animal.
Your list is complete garbage.
You are the biggest fool I've met on nairaland.

uniquetechng:
Your father is senseless and ended up with a senseless kid was a son, today people talk the civil war popularly called Biafran war and also the slave trades that's because people who before us recorded the events that happened long before we or Eve our parents were born and that's why history were taught in schools.
Were you expecting me to have a personal records of what happened before I was born in 1974 ? No, I researched about Russian history based on available information.
I know your brain is too shallow to comprehend the caption of the picture, I have nothing but pity for your poor father.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Stoplying: 4:55pm On Feb 27
uniquetechng:
Do you what it takes to colonise a nation ? Russia at the time don't have the financial stability to embark on such expedition.
You dumb idiot, you are completely ignorant of history. You have zero knowledge of what you are talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by uniquetechng: 4:59pm On Feb 27
Stoplying:

You dumb idiot, you are completely ignorant of history. You have zero knowledge of what you are talking about.
Your dumb father has failed in his parental duty, stop displaying your ignorance in public sphere, you are nothing but an empty ninny.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by uunwanaobong3: 5:00pm On Feb 27
bassdow:
e get wetin dem dey call Sunk Cost Fallacy

My brother, I feel you...... Either you are a current affair expert or an economist.

I think that is exactly the problem with Europe "the sunk cost problem"..... When once you entered, you can't go out because of how heavily you have invested hence, the need to double down and triple down your investment hoping that more investment will make it work... We also called it an ESCALATORY ESCALATOR.

I think the main issue Europe is having is that they don't know how and when to retreat, they don't know when to accept their losses and move on for the general good of all.
Because of the current incompetent crop of leaders in the west, I still strongly believe that NATO will do something stupid which will move this Ukraine war into a third world war that will consume Europe and when that happens, Europe will know that America is not their friend because America will run away.

Why can't someone with half a brain not understand that you can't win Russia in Ukraine..... Just as you can't win United States of America in Mexico..... Or win China in Taiwan, these big super power countries controlled their sphere of influence.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Stoplying: 5:02pm On Feb 27
uniquetechng:
Your dumb father has failed in his parental duty, stop displaying your ignorance in public sphere, you are nothing but an empty ninny.
I can't believe that you are still talking, have you no shame ?
You brought out a list of russian invasions of other countries which was complete garbage and which exposed that you know nothing about history and that you are just blindly believing some posts made online.
Yet you keep commenting and ofcourse insulting parents like the animal which you are.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by uniquetechng: 5:02pm On Feb 27
Stoplying:

So when you are exposed for being an ignoramus and a fool, you go back to attacking parents whom are not in this conversation with you ?

I and your father are age mates, I don't insult kids like you instead I insult your miserable father.
Can you point to what I copied and pasted from the internet ?
You're way way dumber than I gave you credit for, you're irredeemably dumb and empty.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Stoplying: 5:05pm On Feb 27
uniquetechng:
e and your father are age mates, don't insult kids like you instead I insult your miserable father.
Can you point to what I copied and pasted from the internet ?
You're way way dumber than I gave you credit for, you're irredeemably dumb and empty.
Well your father is a bastard. You grabdfather is a cvck sucking bastard. All your ancestors are cannibals and sodomites.
You want me to give you back your list which is right on this thread ?
Hey, son of a cvck sucking bastard, it is your own list and it is right on this thread and it claims ussr invaded ethiopia and many other countriess which ussr never invaded or which were part of the ussr in the date you clame the ussr invaded them.

I hear your mum sucked the cvck of your dead ancestors while they were already dead. Your father might have already been dead during your conception. Which is why a sodomite like him could bear children.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by uniquetechng: 5:08pm On Feb 27
Stoplying:

I can't believe that you are still talking, have you no shame ?
You brought out a list of russian invasions of other countries which was complete garbage and which exposed that you know nothing about history and that you are just blindly believing some posts made online.
Yet you keep commenting and ofcourse insukting parents like the animal which you are.
It's good to know that your wretched father is an animal, the list I posted had caption with date, I am sure your dead father don't know the role Soviet Union played in the Nigeria Civil war as well as the Angola crisis of 1975/076.
Historians have their works online and records of past evens can easily be sourced on the internet from credible sources, but a dumb kid like you thinks every information online are fake.
So where do you get your history from, in your father's cigarette box ?
Idiot son of a failed father.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Quelme: 5:09pm On Feb 27
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Gandrova: 5:11pm On Feb 27
Emmanuel Marcron statement is of no benefit to Ukraine.
Putin is the man of the moment

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Stoplying: 5:11pm On Feb 27
uniquetechng:
It's good to know that your wretched father is an animal, the list I posted had caption with date, I am sure your dead father don't know the role Soviet Union played in the Nigeria Civil war as well as the Angola crisis of 1975/076.
Historians have their works online and records of past evens can easily be sourced on the internet from credible sources, but a dumb kid like you thinks every information online are fake.
So where do you get your history from, in your father's cigarette box ?
Idiot son of a failed father.
Do you now understand that, I can also insult your parents ?
If you want to take it there, everybody can play that game. You don't have a monopoly.

Son of a cvck sucking sodomite bastard and necrofile mother.
Your father and mother died while they were both being sodomized by zelenski.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Gandrova: 5:12pm On Feb 27
Stoplying:

You guys should chill na.
Why attacking each other parents
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Aakriti: 5:13pm On Feb 27
tete7000:

If it is history you were interested in, you will need to go far beyond 1948. Maybe you need to go down some 100years b.c. to really understand the history of the Israel and Palestine you chose to dabble into.

Understanding the complexities of Israel and Palestine requires delving deeper into history, well beyond 1948, possibly back to ancient times.[url]Magic 8https://magic8balls.org/[/url]

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Gandrova: 5:14pm On Feb 27
Stoplying:

Well your father is a bastard. You grabdfather is a cvck sucking bastard. All your ancestors are cannibals and sodomites.
Hey, son of a cvck sucking bastard, it is your own list and it is fight on this thread and it claims ussr invaded ethiopia and many other countriess which ussr never invaded or which were parts of the ussr in the date you clame the ussr invaded them.

I hear your mum sucked the cvck of your dead ancestors whule they were already dead. Your father might have already been dead during your conception. Which is why a sodomite like him could bear children.
Soft peddle pls
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Stoplying: 5:15pm On Feb 27
Gandrova:
Dude, no. Look at the comments well.
When I exposed the guy for being ignorant of history he started insulting my parents.
I did everything to remain within the frames of normality only for him to continue in his barbaric behaviour.
Now that I gave him back his own medicine, you are acting as if it's a "bothsides" thing.
I'm not jesus, I can't turn the other cheek for ever.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by uniquetechng: 5:15pm On Feb 27
Stoplying:

Hey, son of a cvck sucking bastard, it is your own list and it is fight on this thread and it claims ussr invaded ethiopia and many other countriess which ussr never invaded or which were parts of the ussr in the date you clame the ussr invaded them.

I hear your mum sucked the cvck of your dead ancestors whule they were already dead. Your father might have already been dead during your conception. Which is why a sodomite like him could bear children.
Kids will always be kids, I am waiting for you to bring the list I copied from the internet, and while at it post the result of the research of Russian history you claimed to have been conducting since you said the records found on the internet are fake, please do well to avail us the authentic records of Russian history.

And please before you respond to my again learn the use of punctuation, I am sure your useless father can put through.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Quelme: 5:15pm On Feb 27
pansophist:

Russia and China shares over 4,200km border. If Russia is defeated, then that border becomes a huge problem for China. Maybe American base will appear there, and a puppet government established there, to defeat China.

Also, China's energy security is possible because of Russia, and Russia is China's true and trusted ally in the international stage. It was also Russia that helps China become as strong as it is today.

And most importantly, Russia and China signed an agreement just before the Ukraine war, where they both pledge a "no limit assistance" to each other.

Putin knows it may come to this, and has prepared and done his home work very well. China with its hundreds of millions of troops and industrial power will enter the war and clean the Western army just as they did in the Korean War.

Macron is talking nonsense.

https://www.france24.com/en/video/20240227-european-leaders-rule-out-sending-troops-to-ukraine-after-macron-comments

Them don deny the useless Mr macaroni sharply.

NATO don meet their mate when get craze pass them.

Common NFZ, they can't even declare over Ukrainian sky. Paper tiger NATO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by uniquetechng: 5:17pm On Feb 27
Stoplying:

Dude, no look at the comments well.
When I exposed the guy for being ignorant of history he started insulting my parents.
I did everything to remain within the frames of normality only for him to continue in his barbaric behaviour.
Now that I gave him back his own medicine, you are acting as if its a "bothsides" thing.
I'm not jesus, I can't turn the other cheek for ever.
Do even know the definition of the word "expose" ? Point me to where you posted the authenticate Russian history that invalidate what I posted.
You're just as useless as your miserable father.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Stoplying: 5:19pm On Feb 27
Gandrova:
Why are you not telling him this instead, he started it but I'm the one you guys are quoting.
Does he have a right to insult parents which I do not have ?
While you are quoting only me he is still insulting parents.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by uniquetechng: 5:20pm On Feb 27
Stoplying:

Do you now understand that, I can also insult your parents ?
If you want to take it there, averybody can play that game. You don't have a monopoly.

Son of a cvck sucking sodomite bastard and necrofile mother.
Your father and mother died while they were both being sodomized by zelenski.
You can do better kid, I expected something better but not surprised with what you called insults because nothing good or constructive will ever emanates from a dumb kid who thinks the only authentic Russian history is the one in his miserable father's cigarette box.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by uniquetechng: 5:23pm On Feb 27
Stoplying:

Why are you not telling him this instead, he started it but I'm the one you guys are quoting.
Nah it's too early to start shedding tears, we got more hours to do this kid, put yourself together and throw harder your punchlines.
Come back with something constructive, not these weak lines about cvck and svcking, make your deadbeat of a father proud boy.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Stoplying: 5:23pm On Feb 27
^^^^I have got better things to do than talk to a fool son of a dead sodomite and a necrofile mother who doesn't know anything about history and hides his ignorance with insults to parents.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by tete7000(m): 5:27pm On Feb 27
Stoplying:

So you can trace european jews to palestine more than 2000 years ago ?
You are a magician, how did you perform this magic ?
Let us assume it is not magic but sheer stupidity, can't anybody claim his ancestors came from one part of the world 2000 years ago ?

There is history and there are authentic documentation to some facts. If you choose to ignore this fact, it's your choice.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Gandrova: 5:30pm On Feb 27
Stoplying:

While you are quoting only me he is still insulting parents.
Don't be angry, may the souls of your esteemed parents rest in perfect peace.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by uniquetechng: 5:33pm On Feb 27
Gandrova:
You know sometimes you just feel like having a healthy conversations with people online then encounters poorly brought up kids like that boy who see nothing wrong in throwing insults at random strangers who could even father them.
Sometimes I choose to be the bigger man and walk away, but sometimes I choose to give them back their own medicine just as I did today.
He is just a kid, I am sure my 25 years old son is way older than he is, I am 100% sure of that because my son is a lot more sensible than that kid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by tete7000(m): 5:33pm On Feb 27
AllenSpencer:

It is an occupied land and same Putin is doing. You cannot be on the fence.

If I also want be foolish like the Zionist, I can say Yoruba’s own Earth, cos it’s a well documented fact that Oduduwa created Earth and solidified it with a chicken.

The fact that natives were already in that territory before the British gave it to the Jews, it is an occupation.

Now you condemn Russia but won’t condemn US , Israel, and Australia.

That’s hypocrisy and height of double standards.

No matter how you want to be emotional about it, there are well documented fact that Israel existed where they occupied today before they were scattered across the world, the fact that there was a precise place entire world agreed belong to the Jews after the World War II itself is a testimony to this. If you choose to ignore this fact, that is your choice. I don't think that even the Russians in 1948 opposed the Jews being resettled in Jerusalem. If there has been expansion since the 48, it is not because Israelis wanted it but because the Arabs and the Palestinian refused to accept the doctrine of live and let leave.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by uniquetechng: 5:34pm On Feb 27
tete7000:

There is history and there are authentic documentation to some facts. If you choose to ignore this fact, it's your choice.
Exactly what I was trying to point out to the kid.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Stoplying: 5:35pm On Feb 27
tete7000:

There is nothing which links european jews to palestine.
It is just a religion. Get over it. For the same reasons, european christians can't be linked to palestine neither.
African muslims can't be linked to saudi arabia. religion and ancestry are 2 different things.
Tracing someone's roots for over 2000 years and tracing those roots to thousands of miles away from where that person resides. That is extremely crazy. I'm not sure that you understand the amount of reasearch which good historians actually do to get such details about monarchs. And I say monarchs because the ancestry of monarchs are the easiest to trace. But you are talking about 16 million commoners whom are linked by their european ethnicity and their jewish faith.
get serious. This is not nigeria and its fairytales of flying oduduwa with iron parchute.
This is real life.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by tete7000(m): 5:38pm On Feb 27
Stoplying:

It is just a religion. Get over it. For the same reasons, european christians can't be linked to palestine neither.
African muslims can't be linked to saudi arabia. religion and ancestry are 2 different things.
Tracing someone's roots for over 2000 years and tracing those roots to thousands of miles away from where that person resides. That is extremely crazy. I'm not sure that you understand the amount of reasearch which which good historians actually do to get such details about monarchs. And I say monarchs because the ancestry of monarchs are the easiest to trace. But you are talking about 16 million commoners whom are linked by their european ethnicity and their jewish faith.
get serious. This is not nigeria and its fairytales of flying oduduwa with iron parchute.
This is real life.

And religion is not part of history? You are damned funny!!!!
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by uniquetechng: 5:38pm On Feb 27
Stoplying:
^^^^I have got better things to do than talk to a fool son of a dead sodomite and a necrofile mother who doesn't know anything about history and hides his ignorance with insults to parents.
I have enough time to go the length with you kid, you keeping yapping about knowing history but has not drop anything about Russian history here.
Just imagine a kid that has never left his father's hut in the village talking about foreign history.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Stoplying: 5:39pm On Feb 27
tete7000:

And religion is not part of history? You are damned funny!!!!
No, religion is not part of history. That is where you have been making your mistake.
Now correct yourself.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by tete7000(m): 5:40pm On Feb 27
Stoplying:

Tracing someone's roots for over 2000 years and tracing those roots to thousands of miles away from where that person resides. That is extremely crazy. I'm not sure that you understand the amount of reasearch which good historians actually do to get such details about monarchs. And I say monarchs because the ancestry of monarchs are the easiest to trace. But you are talking about 16 million commoners whom are linked by their european ethnicity and their jewish faith.
This is real life.

You type craps and sound empty and deluded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Vaughan Gething To Become Wales' First Black Leader / World Bank Blocks Loans, New Funding To Uganda Over Anti-gay Bill / Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.