Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron (21748 Views)

'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin / China Vows To Fire On US Troops If American Forces Are Sent To Taiwan / Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Stoplying: 5:40pm On Feb 27
Gandrova:
Don't be angry, may the souls of your esteemed parents rest in perfect peace.
Why are you saying this ?
Did I tell you my parents were dead ?
What logic are you applying ?

So instead of talking to the other guy and appologizing for being a onesided "peace" guy, you decided to keep quoting me and to assume my parents were dead and wish they rest in peace ?
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by AllenSpencer: 5:41pm On Feb 27
tete7000:

No matter how you want to be emotional about it, there are well documented fact that Israel existed where they occupied today before they were scattered across the world, the fact that there was a precise place entire world agreed belong to the Jews after the World War II itself is a testimony to this. If you choose to ignore this fact, that is your choice. I don't think that even the Russians in 1948 opposed the Jews being resettled in Jerusalem. If there has been expansion since the 48, it is not because Israelis wanted it but because the Arabs and the Palestinian refused to accept the doctrine of live and let leave.

It belonged to them and they proposed relocating them to Botswana? Tell me more.

Where are the documented facts? Same Palestine that was engraved in UK world war museum.

I guess that’s why they cannot submit for a DNA test.

My closing point is that, if you support Israel, stop condemning Russia. It’s height of double standards.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Gandrova: 5:43pm On Feb 27
Stoplying:

Why are you saying this ?
Did I tell you my parents were dead ?
What logic are you applying ?
Oh am sorry for the errors.
Pardon me.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Stoplying: 5:43pm On Feb 27
Gandrova:
Pardon me.
Still, explain your logic.
I'm trying to understand what type of people I'm discussing with here.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Bentonite1: 5:47pm On Feb 27
Kingsnairaland:

Napoleon tried it and failed Hitler did the same thing and failed

Let eat pop corn as narcissistic Biden the Satan associate
Anglo Saxon race try their own and we all will watch them fail and burn to ashes

For all the bots abroad your patriots air defense get destroyed let alone ur Abrams tank and your weapons are crap and obsolete now go get free healthcare.

Russians are enjoying free education and free health care which USA can't provide for it citizens due to trillions spent on wars all over the world this one reason why they are angry with Putin

God bless putin God bless mother Russia and those who don't want to turn our children into shemales.

Your just a big coward. blind human being. This is Russia's 3 days war hahaha, op it seems you have been informed by Russia lying channels. Putin is already regretting his war in Ukraine. he can only rely on his empty vessel nuke threat. even United States which have used theirs don't brag about it, it's that coward Putin. how to know a defeated being when he starts making empty threats. same threat He made against Finland joining NATO, what happened afterwards? hahaha
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by tete7000(m): 5:48pm On Feb 27
AllenSpencer:

It belonged to them and they proposed relocating them to Botswana? Tell me more.

Where are the documented facts? Same Palestine that was engraved in UK world war museum.

I guess that’s why they cannot submit for a DNA test.

My closing point is that, if you support Israel, stop condemning Russia. It’s height of double standards.

And I ask did the Russia you want to die for ever debated that Israel as it is today was wrongly located? Palestinian was leaving peacefully until Islamic terrorism pushed them into unnecessary war in October last year. I really don't know how old some of you are but if you are old enough you would know there has been many peace efforts to create lasting peace in Palestine which has always been opposed by Hamas and other terrorist group.
I really don't have time to keep engaging you in all these needless arguments, so after this post I give up. If you feel agrieved you can go to Gaza and fight on behalf of Palestine. As per Putin's effort to keep bullying his neighbour, I am on the side of those who believe that Putin should be resisted and shouldn't be allowed to think he has right to annex his neighbouring countries. You can choose to believe whatever you want, it is your choice.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by AllenSpencer: 5:53pm On Feb 27
tete7000:

And I ask did the Russia you want to die for ever debated that Israel as it is today was wrongly located? Palestinian was leaving peacefully until Islamic terrorism pushed them into unnecessary war in October last year. I really don't know how old some of you are but if you are old enough you would know there has been many peace efforts to create lasting peace in Palestine which has always been opposed by Hamas and other terrorist group.
I really don't have time to keep engaging you in all these needless arguments, so after this post I give up. If you feel agrieved you can go to Gaza and fight on behalf of Palestine. As per Putin's effort to keep bullying his neighbour, I am on the side of those who believe that Putin should be resisted and shouldn't be allowed to think he has right to annex his neighbouring countries. You can choose to believe whatever you want, it is your choice.

Your hypocrisy and double standards stinks.

If Putin should go by your hypocrisy, he can as well state he is trying to unify the Russian Federation. At least, we all know Ukraine was part of it and loads of Russian speaking tribes.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by tete7000(m): 5:54pm On Feb 27
AllenSpencer:

Your hypocrisy and double standards stinks.

If Putin should go by your hypocrisy, he can as well state he is trying to unify the Russian Federation. At least, we all know Ukraine was part of it and loads of Russian speaking tribes.

Keep wailing
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by AllenSpencer: 5:57pm On Feb 27
tete7000:

Keep wailing

I am still glad I was able to fish out your hypocrisy. Call it wailing, I am appeased with myself

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Stoplying: 6:01pm On Feb 27
Gandrova:
Pardon me.
I also hope your parents, siblings and cousins and children rest in peace.

Sorry for the mistakes.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by tobenuel(m): 6:03pm On Feb 27
APOPTOSIS:

U shall receive something shortly but please don't upload the details of the sender. Not necessary.
Make sure you blind out the sender's details, screenshot and notify me of your receipt.
I have received it. sorry for the delay in posting, I was occupied. I'm so grateful, Please Nairalanders join me thank APOPTOSIS. God bless you richly AMEN

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by KGBKremlin: 6:04pm On Feb 27
Heffalump:

You people are actually little boys disturbing us with Russia. Your eyes will soon be clear and you will know the truth.

Your father mumu
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by KGBKremlin: 6:08pm On Feb 27
uniquetechng:
Russia don't have the financial means to voyage to Africa, that's why they chose to annexed smaller countries in Europe. Russia/USSR has invaded more countries than any other country in the world.

Learn further.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Gandrova: 6:13pm On Feb 27
Stoplying:

I also hope your parents, siblings and cousins and children rest in peace.

Sorry for the mistakes.
No wahala. They are all Gallant. I will not take it as an insult Bro. Good day.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Baatunde(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27
So Russia is the EVIL and Israel is the ANGEL and USA is the ARCHANGEL ko? I no blame you, your mindset is already exposed when you agreed that African countries are "shithole"

emapeteum:
Why do Africans and African leaders stand for evil? They support Russia against Ukraine and HAMAS as South Africa is currently championing but citizens of these shithole nations are queuing daily at the Western embassies.No wonder they have been having oppressive leaders that enrich themselves at the expense of the ill-informed masses. The pro-eastern block would do Africa no good. If you hate the west so much, the best group for you is BOKO HARAM, and never intend to go to any Western nations. This is the best way to show your anger.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by obedience4(m): 6:29pm On Feb 27
seunny4lif:
There are already NATO troops in Ukraine uniform, it was confirmed by Austria def ministry and many Polish military officers.
Thousands of Polish troops have been killed, the fact that NK have more artillery more than NATO members combined is very funny and Russia is producing more artillery than NATO combined even with all the billions of sanctions.

You haven't changed a bit, new Year you still writing things you can't verify or prove
Shameful

Nigeria military need to study how to run that
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by HBB1(m): 6:30pm On Feb 27
uniquetechng:
Do you know that the population of India times 10 the population of Russia ?
Do you that Nigeria is at least 80 million more than Russia ?
Do you know that Scotland, England, Wales and Ireland are not more than 60m people, can Nigeria beat any of those countries in war ?
Population don't win wars.

Stop!

You need numbers, weapons and tactics to win a war.

If you are deficient in one of these, you will suffer.

Why is Russia whalloping Ukraine now-- Numbers is a huge factor.

The Ukranians had the bestvof weapons to start with, but the Russians were just pouring lots of cannon fodder to the front lines.

They have killed so much, their ammunition is now exhausted.
...and the Russians are still mobilizing hundreds of thousands.

Why has the UK been jittery recently?
Their standing army is about 70,000 and they know they cannot stand the Russians if war broke out between them.

The UK has some of the best fighters in the World, but they don't have the numbers.
So with their supposed rag-tag military, the Russians will overwhelm them.

Numbers matter!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by jonnyjustcome22: 6:42pm On Feb 27
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=Kingsnairaland post=128669884]

Anglo Saxon race try their own and we all will watch them fail and burn to ashes

For all the 🇺🇸 bots abroad your patriots air defense get destroyed let alone ur Abrams tank and your weapons are crap and obsolete now go get free healthcare.

Russians are enjoying free education and free health care which USA can't provide for it citizens due to trillions spent on wars all over the world this one reason why they are angry with Putin

God bless putin God bless mother Russia and those who don't want to turn our children into shemales.

Beer parlour analysis. If you are given free visa for Russia or USA am very sure u will pck USA. .
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by skywalker240(m): 6:44pm On Feb 27
Risingblue008:
Putin don need to fight frnace

It just to librate french speaking african countries and france is gone

Small yash dey shake
Gbam
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Jostoman: 7:13pm On Feb 27
Kingsnairaland:

For all the 🇺🇸 bots abroad your patriots air defense get destroyed let alone ur Abrams tank and your weapons are crap and obsolete now go get free healthcare.

Am not really surprise for your comment because that is how you always support wicked government in nigeria. God bless United State of America, france, Germany, UK and other country that stood against your Oppressor Putin.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by swiych(m): 7:42pm On Feb 27
nairalanda1:

The Americans and the Britsh, via Operation TORCH (1942) and the D-Day invasion/liberation (1944).
So who did Russia fight for, I mean who would have filled the void if Russian armies were not involved. Russia lost more men than the British and the Americans.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by uniquetechng: 8:44pm On Feb 27
HBB1:

Stop!

You need numbers, weapons and tactics to win a war.

If you are deficient in one of these, you will suffer.

Why is Russia whalloping Ukraine now-- Numbers is a huge factor.

The Ukranians had the bestvof weapons to start with, but the Russians were just pouring lots of cannon fodder to the front lines.

They have killed so much, their ammunition is now exhausted.
...and the Russians are still mobilizing hundreds of thousands.

Why has the UK been jittery recently?
Their standing army is about 70,000 and they know they cannot stand the Russians if war broke out between them.

The UK has some of the best fighters in the World, but they don't have the numbers.
So with their supposed rag-tag military, the Russians will overwhelm them.

Numbers matter!
You're obviously still in 1960, in 2024 population don't win wars technology does that's why annual military budget keep increasing yearly.
Russia is just a country of 143m people that's about 120m less than Nigeria's population, France is about 67m people while England is about 65m people, Germany with 83m people and South Korea with about 67m people yet these nation's armies are considered to be more powerful than let's say India with over 1.4bn people.
World's most powerful militaries has been investing heavily on drones and unmanned military fighter jets because they have realities that a single drone can do the damage of over 300 personnel.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by HBB1(m): 9:12pm On Feb 27
uniquetechng:
You're obviously still in 1960, in 2024 population don't win wars technology does that's why annual military budget keep increasing yearly.
Russia is just a country of 143m people that's about 120m less than Nigeria's population, France is about 67m people while England is about 65m people, Germany with 83m people and South Korea with about 67m people yet these nation's armies are considered to be more powerful than let's say India with over 1.4bn people.
World's most powerful militaries has been investing heavily on drones and unmanned military fighter jets because they have realities that a single drone can do the damage of over 300 personnel.

I guess you didn't read what I wrote?

You need at least 3 things to win a war and numbers is one of them.

It is obvious you know little or nothing military strategy.
Stop bandying irrelevant population figures about.

Why do Countries recruit massively when they have a war-- even the 'stronger' armies like the US?

Because numbers matter.

Have you heard of military force ratios?

For instance, the 3:1 ratio to attack a defended position?
2.5:1 to perform a hasty attack?

Why hasn't NATO's weapons won them the war in Ukraine?

No dey talk wetin you no know oga!
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Stoplying: 9:17pm On Feb 27
tete7000:

You type craps and sound empty and deluded.
Unlike you, I don't confuse religion with history.
If you can confuse religion with history then perhaps you can also confuse sound intellectual reasoning with "crap".
I'm just being objective here, you are not well educated. You need to rewire your brain from the beginning and you need to thank actually educated people like me for giving you education for free, instead of insulting me.
In France of all places, I have been paid to educate people much more intelligent and educated than you. But I gave you education for free and my reward is insults. 😅 Nice.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by uniquetechng: 9:29pm On Feb 27
HBB1:

I guess you didn't read what I wrote?

You need at least 3 things to win a war and numbers is one of them.

It is obvious you know little or nothing military strategy.
Stop bandying irrelevant population figures about.

Why do Countries recruit massively when they have a war-- even the 'stronger' armies like the US?

Because numbers matter.

Have you heard of military force ratios?

For instance, the 3:1 ratio to attack a defended position?
2.5:1 to perform a hasty attack?

Why hasn't NATO's weapons won them the war in Ukraine?

No dey talk wetin you no know oga!

Do you know that Israel has population of just 10m people ? Can Portugal with 48m people defeat Israel in a war ?
In modern warfare population don't win you wars technology does.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by APOPTOSIS: 9:29pm On Feb 27
tobenuel:
I have received it. sorry for the delay in posting, I was occupied. I'm so grateful, Please Nairalanders join me thank APOPTOSIS. God bless you richly AMEN
Remain Elevated.
Your prayers are working!

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by Johel(m): 9:51pm On Feb 27
HonNL:

SOURCE

Russia will wipe them out.
And I mean, the entire fukkin NATO.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by HBB1(m): 9:58pm On Feb 27
uniquetechng:
Do you know that Israel has population of just 10m people ? Can Portugal with 48m people defeat Israel in a war ?
In modern warfare population don't win you wars technology does.

That is a silly analogy!
Stop talking like you are in a beer parlour.

Germany had the best weaponry in the second World War.
They already had a jet engined plane that was about 150miles/hr faster than those of their enemies-- the Me 262.

They still lost the war!

I have discussed military strategy with you and you obviously know NOTHING about it.

Military force ratios have been in use for hundreds of years and are still not redundant.

Why is Ukraine struggling despite the Javelins and HIMARs?

In the end, the technology has counted for little, as they are fighting in trenches.

What happened in Afghanistan?
What happended in Vietnam?

There is no point anymore, so I will leave you to it.
It will be a waste of time I don't have.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by useni1: 10:05pm On Feb 27
pansophist:

Russia and China shares over 4,200km border. If Russia is defeated, then that border becomes a huge problem for China. Maybe American base will appear there, and a puppet government established there, to defeat China.

Also, China's energy security is possible because of Russia, and Russia is China's true and trusted ally in the international stage. It was also Russia that helps China become as strong as it is today.

And most importantly, Russia and China signed an agreement just before the Ukraine war, where they both pledge a "no limit assistance" to each other.

Putin knows it may come to this, and has prepared and done his home work very well. China with its hundreds of millions of troops and industrial power will enter the war and clean the Western army just as they did in the Korean War.

Macron is talking nonsense.
You are the greatest mugu in this world. In short them need use hammer destroy ur brain. If Russia is defeated? Guy u are a donkey. Russia will destroy all of Europe and America in less than 15mins. Oya drink poison in die. Such dumbness in form of human should not exist. You are a camel
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by uniquetechng: 10:07pm On Feb 27
HBB1:

That is a silly analogy!
Stop talking like you are in a beer parlour.

Germany had the best weaponry in the second World War.
They already had a jet engined plane that was about 150miles/hr faster than those of their enemies-- the Me 262.

They still lost the war!

I have discussed military strategy with you and you obviously know NOTHING about it.

There is no point anymore, so I will leave you to it.
Which military strategies are you talking about ? Using a WW II scenario as example in 2024 shows you're just blabbing.
You used population as a ratio to defend attack and I pointed it out to you that Israeli military is more powerful than Portuguese military yet Israel has a population of 10m ( half of the population of Lagos State ) people while Portugal is 48m people.
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by useni1: 10:09pm On Feb 27
Kinzo0917:

This one weh u dey mumu yourself here

See as u carry d matter for head as if both france 🇫🇷 and russia 🇷🇺 know you exist

Dont go and tackle ur hunger and find food to eat
ogun kee you. It is only in America and Europe that people are hunger and dying on the street. Everybody is well fed in Africa. Shango strike ur mama and papa with cancer
Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by 118enny: 10:19pm On Feb 27
Just imagine... The Guardian of the world at their best again. As if they care about people.Just imagine... The Guardian of the world at their best again. As if they care about people....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BREAKING: US Expels 60 Russian Spies’ Over UK Nerve Attack / Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses / Donald Trump: Joe Biden Is An Enemy Of the State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.